October 25, 2014 | 1676 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2008 6:14:00 AM More reviews by normajeane73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. Does not crease, easy to blend, and comes in really good colors. You can use your finger or a brush (I bought the talent brush from Benefit, it's really good!) It's pricey but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2008 5:49:00 PM More reviews by liz91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product in four different shades: gossip, RSVP, get figgy, and skinny jeans. There is 4.5 g of product, compared with 3 g for MAC fluidlines, and 5 g for MAC paint pots. I paid $19 at Sephora for it. I spread a light layer of it on my lid with my MAC 239 brush and smooth/blend it out. Today I'm wearing gossip on the lid with skinny jeans on the outer V, and it makes my hazel eyes look great. Gossip is a grayish purple in a matte. It is subtle and not too purply. For those who have problems with creasing, I recommend using a brush like the MAC 239 to spread it out more thinly so it won't crease. I didn't wear a base under it. I recommend these shadows as a low-effort alternative to putting on eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2008 5:32:00 PM More reviews by varga100

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sample at Sephora in the color pre-nup. Love love love it. Soft and beautiful color. Goes on easily. Stays put. I want these in every single color. I'm not usually a big Benefit fan but I've been swayed with these shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2008 10:29:00 PM More reviews by benefit33

I have this product in RSVP, Skinny Jeans, and Birthday Suit. I actually got Skinny Jeans and Birthday Suit in a smokey eye kit that I purchased from benefit which came with brushes and a case. All three colors are GORGEOUS and I would definitely recommend them; however, if you are just liking the idea of this because it says it is creaseless, don't go for it. I tried these shadows with out a primer and they did not last one hour. The good thing is, just purchase a really good primer and these will last all day!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2008 1:19:00 AM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So, some of the colors are worse than other.....The only ones that work really well and aren't greasy are RSVP, Strut, Get Figgy and Stilleto. The rest had some weird texture about them. Anyways, you do have to make sure you keep the lids shut so they don't dry out. Also, apply them with a brush to get the best color payoff. These colors are sheer to buildable formula to to get alot of color you have to build. Hope this helps you guys out!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2008 7:03:00 PM More reviews by lisa72

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got the skinny jeans and LOVE IT!
I think it looks great on brown eyes.
Its not too dark or too light.
this is a must have to my eyeshadow collection

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2008 2:21:00 AM More reviews by fionam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this eyeshadow. I got it in R.S.V.P. and loving the colour. It definitely does not crease and you can use it as a highlighter on the brow bone and the inner corner of the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2008 10:20:00 PM More reviews by superflyxx66

I'm totally sold on this. Saw a swatch of Skinny Jeans in Allure and bought it while on vacation in PHL. Alaska doesn't have a store that sell Benefit (bummer).

Love it! I have oily lids that can crease the mightiest of eyeshadows and this product is an absolute godsend. Great colors, creamy, easy to blend, buildable which sets & dries to perfection. I can get through an 8 hour day without any touch-up!

I'm on quest for nearly all the colors out there, Skinny Jeans, Marry Up, Busy Signal, Birthday Suit, Gossip, and Flatter Me so far. Got a list of the rest on my iPhone. I can find them on ebay for tons cheaper and I haven't gotten a dud at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2008 3:12:00 PM More reviews by MavenMel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Strut - a dark gunmetal/pewter shade. I really like it but was hoping for a bit more blue. I use this mostly as a liner and find it lasts all day. I have used a couple of times on the lid too for a smoky eye. And its true - no creasing! I don't use a primer - just put a bit of foundation on my lids. I love the package - the little glass pot is adorable. Will definitely repurchase but in different colours. For some reason I keep ending up with these pewter type shades in different formulations.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2008 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Meltie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought Birthday Suit a month ago and I really like it. It's the first benefit cream shadow I've used and it goes on so easily and is very easy to blend. Really like the shimmer and the subtle goldy colour highlights the green tones in my hazel eyes. Going to get some of the other colours to have a play with too. Would buy again.