MAC Harmony

4.4

on 9/7/2010 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love Harmony. I use it as a contour with the blush Dame, also from MAC. I have several blushes but these two seems to be my favorites because they are matte! Nars has lots of shimmer that sometimes I like, sometimes it makes me scream. Now I am more of a girl with glittery eye shadows but subtle blushes. I am a NW 20 and Harmony matches me perfectly, it's not to dark, not too red, just a simple brown that gives me a sculpted look. Definitely my favorite!

My most used blush.. I use it for contouring everyday!
would definitely re-purchase it!

on 9/5/2010 8:11:00 PM

A very good contouring blusher. Works on my medium beige skin tone pretty well. I think I am an NC25, actually don't quite me on that because I've never bought a foundation from them, only a concealer. Anyways this really helps to define my cheeks without being muddy. The MA applied it on me at the counter but she did not know how to apply it on. It looked like she was trying to draw a circle on my cheekbones. She applied too much on and didn't blend it out properly. Sometimes I seriously don't know what is wrong with these MAC MAs. Perhaps not experienced enough to be working on different people. Oh well, just go and grab this coz you won't regret it :)

on 8/17/2010 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

NC 30, Warm/yellow tones. Was recommended to me by one of the MA at MAC when I asked for a contour colour. I was using Sincere, but it wasn't dark enough for me. Well, I have to be kind of lighthanded and thouroughly blend it in when I use it for contouring purposes, if not I can see it right there smack on my face (of course it is on my face, haven't gotten around to try to do some contouring work with a blush on my arms yet so as to have an illusion of nice, firm, toned arms). But as a blush, it gives a sharp, defined, contoured look, especially when I use a slanted blush brush and just sweep up straight across the cheekbones. A nice, natural, polished and sculpted look, no additional sculpting colour required. I do use a highligher though (MAC Trace Gold or Dior shimmer powder) since it is a matte finish and I'm 41 (so can't really depend on my natural youthful glow). This one I classify it as one of my neutrals. It does look somewhat boring and muddy and uninspiring in the pan though, but give it a try all the same.

on 8/10/2010 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love the blush as a contouring powder, perfect!!

on 8/10/2010 12:52:00 AM

I recently re-discovered this blush and have been using it as a contour during the summer months when I'm tan. It goes on smoothly and blends seamlessly into my skin. It is never streaky and lasts all day. I generally use Emote during the winter/early spring months, when my skin is much lighter, but found that with a tan, Emote is very ashy looking. Harmony is much warmer, and has the same effect that I'm looking for when contouring. Paired with Personal Style beauty powder blush (LE), it creates the perfect, natural-looking sculpted cheek for me.

on 5/26/2010 11:37:00 PM

This is a superb blush. The color, a beige/tan with a touch of pink, just the faintest touch, is wonderful and an excellent contouring blush for me. I use this as a contour and then I put a touch of Stark Naked Beauty Powder on the apples and I feel very sophisticated and polished!

on 5/12/2010 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

On the search for the PERFECT contour shade for my NW25-30 skin tone !! I first began with wedge eye shadow however that came off too grey and i felt like i had to pack on the color to get even the slightest pay off. i wanted something that was gonna SCULPT my face to the NINES !! This does it and i love it !! took me a little getting use to in terms of how much product to use and how to apply it ! but after a couple days of playing around my face FIERCE and model like haha !! just LOVE ! price? MEHHHH Mac blushes are overpriced in general in my opinion.

Apparently an exact dupe of this product is the L'oreal true match super bendable powder make up in "Cocoa". I have read that it IS THE SAME THING. not too sure since i've never looked! if anyone tries that give me a shout would love to know if it's a DUPE !

I use this for contouring and not as a blush cause the colour is too dark for a blush. This is good for giving an all rounded glow, and its great cause it stays on all day. Previously I was using the balm's bronzer, and that faded away really fast. A definite essential for contouring!

I like this blush for contouring, although it's definitely too strong a color to use as an all-over bronzer. Can be used on the apples of my cheeks if I use a VERY light touch. This is a good color to use if being photographed in black-and-white film, as it accentuates the bone structure quite well when applied for contouring.

Popular Blush Products