August 28, 2014 | 1955 users online

Blush - MAC - Harmony

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by princess101

I recently re-discovered this blush and have been using it as a contour during the summer months when I'm tan. It goes on smoothly and blends seamlessly into my skin. It is never streaky and lasts all day. I generally use Emote during the winter/early spring months, when my skin is much lighter, but found that with a tan, Emote is very ashy looking. Harmony is much warmer, and has the same effect that I'm looking for when contouring. Paired with Personal Style beauty powder blush (LE), it creates the perfect, natural-looking sculpted cheek for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by juliaesands

This is a superb blush. The color, a beige/tan with a touch of pink, just the faintest touch, is wonderful and an excellent contouring blush for me. I use this as a contour and then I put a touch of Stark Naked Beauty Powder on the apples and I feel very sophisticated and polished!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by M1KEY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

On the search for the PERFECT contour shade for my NW25-30 skin tone !! I first began with wedge eye shadow however that came off too grey and i felt like i had to pack on the color to get even the slightest pay off. i wanted something that was gonna SCULPT my face to the NINES !! This does it and i love it !! took me a little getting use to in terms of how much product to use and how to apply it ! but after a couple days of playing around my face FIERCE and model like haha !! just LOVE ! price? MEHHHH Mac blushes are overpriced in general in my opinion.

Apparently an exact dupe of this product is the L'oreal true match super bendable powder make up in "Cocoa". I have read that it IS THE SAME THING. not too sure since i've never looked! if anyone tries that give me a shout would love to know if it's a DUPE !

5 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 1:20:00 AM More reviews by scarletkisses

I use this for contouring and not as a blush cause the colour is too dark for a blush. This is good for giving an all rounded glow, and its great cause it stays on all day. Previously I was using the balm's bronzer, and that faded away really fast. A definite essential for contouring!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2010 3:11:00 AM More reviews by AivyLeague05

I like this blush for contouring, although it's definitely too strong a color to use as an all-over bronzer. Can be used on the apples of my cheeks if I use a VERY light touch. This is a good color to use if being photographed in black-and-white film, as it accentuates the bone structure quite well when applied for contouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by hoolys

For reference: I'm an NC42 Olive to neutral base. Really depends on the season. At my palest I can be quite olive but I can wear cool tones with no problem. This blush is AMAZING!!! I can't believe that I didn't discover it before my 16 MAC blushes. It's the perfect flush on me. It wakes up my face and brings me to live. Gives my cheeks that sunkissed look. I don't even wear foundation at all. This and my Bobbi Brown Gold Light bronzer is the perfect everyday look. Pair it up with a plum eyeliner and mascara and I'm ready to go. Definitely would buy this blush again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by MissNrrdGirl

Love this blush, awesome for contouring. Was suggested to me by the girl at the mac store and I was not disappointed, I use this product almost everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by footballqueen07

Wow! This product is just gorgeous. My new HG contour powder :) I had been buying MAC's limited edition Sculpt + Shape powders but besides wanting something I could get within the permanent line, I wanted a contour shade that suited me well.

So, being a huge pixi2woo fan on YouTube, I decided to check it out and was NOT disappointed. I LOVE this powder!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by rocksteady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is so wonderful for contouring. Its a nice muted brown with reddish undertone which is great because it doesn't look dirty or muddy. For reference I am an NC25. Its so finely milled making it so easy to blend. I never get harsh lines like I used to when I used the Bare Esscentuals warmth mineral powder. I would definitely recommend this...I think it would work for NC/NW 40 and under complexions.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by swtxos

I was convinced after watching pixi2woo from youtube use this as a contour. I would describe Harmony as a medium brown with a slight red undertone. Now that may sound scary at first, but let me explain my theory. I think that brown with a hint of red undertone is great for the contour because your cheeks should always have a bit more colour than the rest of your face. Harmony reminds me of something Cheryl Cole would use to contour her beautiful cheeks. In the contour category, I also like to interchangeably use Benefit Hoola, Nars Laguna and MAC Cubic (pair this with Harmony for a neutral sculpted look).

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No