August 1, 2014 | 1196 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2006 7:45:00 PM More reviews by coconut_cutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i don't really buy bath bubble bars, not into bubbles that much tbh, but I buy one every now and again as a treat, and I like this one very much, very sugary smell, lots of bubbles, goes well if your washing with rock star and are dusting with candy fluff!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2006 11:58:00 AM More reviews by col6848

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was actually received as a free sample, I couldn't id it initially but figured out it was a bubble bar. I used half of it in a bath and loved it! I ended up with more bubbles than water and the scent is wonderful, very similar to Rock Star, smelled like sweet floral bubble gum, very comforting and fun.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2006 11:36:00 AM More reviews by shinyhappygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

ahhhh, I LOVE this! I don't use it for the bubbles since I cut small chunks off this for each bath (can keep it longer that way, and it makes the price easier to swallow) so I don't get many bubbles. But the scent! I use this on those hard days when I just want to crawl into bed and hide from the world, it smells so good and happy that I can't help but to smile. I usually use it at night in a hot bath and crawl into bed with a smile and have the happiest dreams. Have repurchased many times and will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 4:21:00 PM More reviews by catsfire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My first and still my favorite Lush product! To me it smells like pink bubble gum; I love the way the smell stays faintly on my skin and how soft it makes my skin feel. I can usually get 3 baths out of it with tons of bubbles! The little chunks of cocoa butter melt quickly and it doesn't leave a film like some products do on the bathtub. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2006 6:20:00 PM More reviews by pinkbubblegum2001

I like the smell, yep similar to rock star! It had little chunks in the middle of it that looked like jelly lollies, very cool. Love it!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2006 11:56:00 AM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While I enjoyed the scent of this Bubble Bar (very Rock Star), the bubbles were almost non-existant. Perhaps I received a bad bar, but I'm not likely to spend another $5 to find out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2006 1:42:00 PM More reviews by sweet_sorrow123

Got this in a set as a gift, my oh my! Its smells DELICIOUS!! Similar smell to Rock Star soap. Mine has a flower in the middle. Lots of nice, pinkish great smelling bubbles. Would definitely use this before a "special" occasion, would leave anyone smell great! It doesn't dry your skin, just moisturizes a bit. I would still, however, use a nice cream after. Anyways, another excellent product by lush AND its entirely Oraganic.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2006 8:43:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMamaofTwo

What is going on here...did I get a bad bubble bar or something??? I hard hardly ANY bubbles with a WHOLE bar ...the smell was ok, but almost non-existent. It was a freshly purchased bar, so not sure what went wrong in the process...however, this was my FIRST bubble bar ; and after using the few others I have I will *not* repurchase another Lush bubble bar. What-a-Waste.**UPDATE** In defense of the CREAMY CANDY BAR ... I ended up trying another one...once more to make sure I just didn't get a "dud." The second one I tried had bubbles galore...although I still don't love this scent ; but I upped the lippies for the massive bubbles! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2006 8:32:00 PM More reviews by christielee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loveee the smell of this. LUSH bubble bars are good for two uses, thus making it worth the $5.50 price tag. Wonderful creamy candy scent and tons of bubbles!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 10:38:00 PM More reviews by crazy_canadian911

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG bath product... there's nothing better than this. I use about a third at a time in the bath with a bath bomb (Think Pink, naturally!) and put on the jets and have A TON of bubbles, totally scary amount of bubbles!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! if you're into girly/sweet/candy scents then this is a no brainer!

The only problem is i find when i put MMM (melting marshmellow moments or something) bath melt in it all the bubbles dissapear.. has any one else experienced that ??