LUSH Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

4.2

Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Lauryl Betaine, Laureth 4, Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Cocoamide DEA, Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), D&C Red No. 33, Candy Flowers.

on 5/30/2006 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this first in a big multi item swap and I didn't know what it even was! I thought maybe it was a weird kind of scrub, so that how I used it. I took about a quater of the bar and applied it like I'd use a salt or sugar scrub. And I loved the results I got--I was thinking "huh, a scrub that actually lathers, too. Wow." Well, then I found out what it's intended purpose was. Since I am not too much of a bath fan (two 6 year old use this same tub, so there are tons of their things around) I couldn't get too excited to use it for bubbles. But, I've been using it as a scrub and I really like it! I've repurchased several times now and just love it. GREAT scent, totally girly and feminine, and for me, incredibly relaxing. I love to use it before bed. Lovely.

on 5/24/2006 7:05:00 AM

This product is just GORGEOUS! I absolutely adore the scent. Its not intoxicatingly over the top, just like a slammer of creamy, vanilla candy. This is divine, and makes bathing a special treat. Definately a favourite.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i don't really buy bath bubble bars, not into bubbles that much tbh, but I buy one every now and again as a treat, and I like this one very much, very sugary smell, lots of bubbles, goes well if your washing with rock star and are dusting with candy fluff!

on 5/1/2006 11:58:00 AM

This was actually received as a free sample, I couldn't id it initially but figured out it was a bubble bar. I used half of it in a bath and loved it! I ended up with more bubbles than water and the scent is wonderful, very similar to Rock Star, smelled like sweet floral bubble gum, very comforting and fun.

ahhhh, I LOVE this! I don't use it for the bubbles since I cut small chunks off this for each bath (can keep it longer that way, and it makes the price easier to swallow) so I don't get many bubbles. But the scent! I use this on those hard days when I just want to crawl into bed and hide from the world, it smells so good and happy that I can't help but to smile. I usually use it at night in a hot bath and crawl into bed with a smile and have the happiest dreams. Have repurchased many times and will purchase again.

on 4/21/2006 4:21:00 PM

My first and still my favorite Lush product! To me it smells like pink bubble gum; I love the way the smell stays faintly on my skin and how soft it makes my skin feel. I can usually get 3 baths out of it with tons of bubbles! The little chunks of cocoa butter melt quickly and it doesn't leave a film like some products do on the bathtub. Highly recommended!

I like the smell, yep similar to rock star! It had little chunks in the middle of it that looked like jelly lollies, very cool. Love it!!

on 3/30/2006 11:56:00 AM

While I enjoyed the scent of this Bubble Bar (very Rock Star), the bubbles were almost non-existant. Perhaps I received a bad bar, but I'm not likely to spend another $5 to find out.

Got this in a set as a gift, my oh my! Its smells DELICIOUS!! Similar smell to Rock Star soap. Mine has a flower in the middle. Lots of nice, pinkish great smelling bubbles. Would definitely use this before a "special" occasion, would leave anyone smell great! It doesn't dry your skin, just moisturizes a bit. I would still, however, use a nice cream after. Anyways, another excellent product by lush AND its entirely Oraganic.

What is going on here...did I get a bad bubble bar or something??? I hard hardly ANY bubbles with a WHOLE bar ...the smell was ok, but almost non-existent. It was a freshly purchased bar, so not sure what went wrong in the process...however, this was my FIRST bubble bar ; and after using the few others I have I will *not* repurchase another Lush bubble bar. What-a-Waste.**UPDATE** In defense of the CREAMY CANDY BAR ... I ended up trying another one...once more to make sure I just didn't get a "dud." The second one I tried had bubbles galore...although I still don't love this scent ; but I upped the lippies for the massive bubbles! continued >>

Popular Bath Treatments