July 25, 2014 | 983 users online

Cleansers - Fancl - Mild Cleansing Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2008 11:21:00 AM More reviews by lilypigeon

Love it! I've tried other cleansing oils such as Shishedo's Mild Clensing Oil and a few other brands but this one requires the least rubbing and yet takes off more than other oils I have tried. It has a cushion-like feeling. It doesn't leave me with the least bit of black eyeliner in the corner of my eye. Though, I don't use this on a daily basis because it probably would dry out my combination skin especially now that it's winter. To solve that, I just follow this with a good moisturizer. I only use this when I need to take off waterproof or my dance competition makeup (thick foundation, waterproof mascara, liquid eyeliner, fake eyelashes, bright red lipstick, lots of eyeshadow, bronzer, and even more makeup). This pulls every bit of that makeup off my face beautifully.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2008 2:42:00 AM More reviews by evie1121

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My aunt gave me samples of Fancl when i asked her about cleansing oil. Great product and I prefer this over DHC (which uses olive oil). My fave oil cleanser and didn't feel as greasy compared to DHC.

does not test on animals.

Ingredients:
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyglyceryl-10, diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Dextrin Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride

I found out they ship from Irvine california. :) https://www.fancl.com/ , is their website.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2008 4:41:00 PM More reviews by freyjia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is fab! It is super gentle, doesn't hurt or dry out my sensitive skin at all. Can be rinsed all off by water, with no oil left on face. I have just purchased my 4th bottle. Will keep buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2008 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Survivalgirl

Well, personally, I was disappointed with this products after reading all the raves about it. I had expected more from it.

But it's good enough for makeup remover although it does have some difficulties removing waterproof mascara. It is also not as drying as the other makeup remover I had tried.

I will definitely buy this again as this is rather easy to use and also I have yet to find a better makeup remover out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2008 12:37:00 AM More reviews by bibiancheng

just got this from fancl.com~ and just tried it, it's definitely better than the shu uemura high balancing oil, which I used to like. the most special thing is that, this is the only cleansing oil I tried that can emulsify completely, which means you can wash all the oil off and get a squeaky clean face after use, that's pretty amazing. I am trying to use this solely for my cleansing routine for a week to see how it's doing, will update later.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2008 1:52:00 PM More reviews by PinkChicken

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the first oil-based makeup remover I've used and I love it..it will probably the only one I use. It leaves my skin feeling breathable, no tightness at all. I have very oily skin, so far it hasn't made me break out. Removing makeup isn't that much of a chore now, compared to when I used lotion remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2008 8:55:00 AM More reviews by flymbulous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

It does leave the skin a little on the dry side. But what I love about it compared to other brands is that it doesn't clog my basin pipes. I'm not kidding! With other cleansers, it doesn't take long before drain pipes get clogged. Not with this one though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2008 8:16:00 AM More reviews by bluey30

It's easy to use and leaves my skin feeling very clean and fresh. I've never used other cleansing oil before so I can't compare but I don't want to spend money trying another product when this one works well for me.

Anyone else finds that sometime it leaves a very thin film in your eyes? I'd have to rinse my eyes and blink a few times to get rid of it, no big deal though, it doesn't sting the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 12:27:00 PM More reviews by white_shimmer

This is better than any cleansing milk/lotion i've used before. Saves alot of time, removes every trace of makeup and easy to wash off. Doesn't leave an oily feeling on my skin.
Love it! Will definitely continue buying.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2008 4:37:00 AM More reviews by ilec

Oh no, I bought 2 bottles because it came with a free mini one, and when you buy 2, its cheaper. I now realized that it is very drying after I dry my face with a towel. I do like the fact that it's fragrance free and does give you a clean feeling though and I'm not sure if this is the product that's causing my never ending pimples!!! It's so annoying.