Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil

4.4

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate,Polyglyceryl-10 diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate, Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/, behenyl dimer dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin palmitate, caprylyl caprylate/caprate.

on 12/30/2008 12:03:00 PM

Great general, no-fuss cleansing product. I use it every night to remove my industrial-strength Japanese sunscreen, and have not had any breakouts on my very sensitive, rosacea- and acne-prone skin.

on 12/30/2008 11:21:00 AM

i've been using this product for the last 3 years, works well for me so far but please take note that some people have developed breakouts after using this product. do try their trial size sample first. overall this is definitely a cheaper version to shu umeura's cleaning oil.

on 12/8/2008 8:20:00 PM

It works very well for me. I have been doing repurchase for more than 4 times! I always love their limited edition designs.

on 12/8/2008 1:08:00 AM

I recieved this is a sample size, I just love how it is oil, but not oil. Well hope thatm ake sense. CAuse it feels soft on my skin and it turn milky when it touches water.

I've tried this out by putting bright red lipstick on the back of my hand, apply a drop, massage and omg!..it dissapear

I will definately go and buy this in the full size when I return back to Thailand =]

on 12/4/2008 11:21:00 AM

Love it! I've tried other cleansing oils such as Shishedo's Mild Clensing Oil and a few other brands but this one requires the least rubbing and yet takes off more than other oils I have tried. It has a cushion-like feeling. It doesn't leave me with the least bit of black eyeliner in the corner of my eye. Though, I don't use this on a daily basis because it probably would dry out my combination skin especially now that it's winter. To solve that, I just follow this with a good moisturizer. I only use this when I need to take off waterproof or my dance competition makeup (thick foundation, waterproof mascara, liquid eyeliner, fake eyelashes, bright red lipstick, lots of eyeshadow, bronzer, and even more makeup). This pulls every bit of that makeup off my face beautifully.

on 12/3/2008 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My aunt gave me samples of Fancl when i asked her about cleansing oil. Great product and I prefer this over DHC (which uses olive oil). My fave oil cleanser and didn't feel as greasy compared to DHC.

does not test on animals.

Ingredients:
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyglyceryl-10, diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Dextrin Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride

I found out they ship from Irvine california. :) https://www.fancl.com/ , is their website.

on 11/27/2008 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is fab! It is super gentle, doesn't hurt or dry out my sensitive skin at all. Can be rinsed all off by water, with no oil left on face. I have just purchased my 4th bottle. Will keep buying.

on 11/27/2008 11:38:00 AM

Well, personally, I was disappointed with this products after reading all the raves about it. I had expected more from it.

But it's good enough for makeup remover although it does have some difficulties removing waterproof mascara. It is also not as drying as the other makeup remover I had tried.

I will definitely buy this again as this is rather easy to use and also I have yet to find a better makeup remover out there.

on 11/26/2008 12:37:00 AM

just got this from fancl.com~ and just tried it, it's definitely better than the shu uemura high balancing oil, which I used to like. the most special thing is that, this is the only cleansing oil I tried that can emulsify completely, which means you can wash all the oil off and get a squeaky clean face after use, that's pretty amazing. I am trying to use this solely for my cleansing routine for a week to see how it's doing, will update later.

on 11/24/2008 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the first oil-based makeup remover I've used and I love it..it will probably the only one I use. It leaves my skin feeling breathable, no tightness at all. I have very oily skin, so far it hasn't made me break out. Removing makeup isn't that much of a chore now, compared to when I used lotion remover.