Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil

4.4

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate,Polyglyceryl-10 diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate, Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/, behenyl dimer dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin palmitate, caprylyl caprylate/caprate.

This is the only makeup cleansing oil I've ever used and I'll keep using this as it's perfect for me. Washes off easily and takes off eye makeup too. I try not to go to bed with makeup on so it really helps when I'm dead tired and I really just want to get makeup off my face with minimal fuss. love it and i highly recommend it to people who use makeup daily. You won't find an easier product to use than this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

been using the mco for many years since it is pretty much the only thing my sensitive skin can take besides cetaphil. i do sincerely love it though. it removes makeup effortlessly. leaves the skin soft after washing. i have also notices that prolonged use (with alot of massaging)reduces clogged pores to a commendable extent. so much so that i rarely use scrubs now.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I just got the fancl mild cleansing oil today and I started on the travel size one (just in case) but I think I might just be keeping the whole thing for myself!

The travel size is 20ml while the bottle is 120ml. It comes in other sizes like 60ml and 150ml I think. For this set, I purchased it online at about $27 (which I think is quite a steal yes?)

The interesting thing about its texture is that its oily but not runny but neither is it a gel - a good texture if you ask me.

When applied, it feels comfortable enough to massage it on smoothly onto my face yet not too oily or runny. The oil sensation is definitely there though, its an oil after all. But what amazes me most is how it all slips off upon contact with water. All it takes is a few good splashes and rubs and the cleansing oil just slides off, leaving my face supple and smooth.

I havenít been really putting on much makeup lately as its the exams and neither am I a fan of heavy makeup. Most of the days, its just my coogi flowertox BB cream, Everyday Minerals Multitasking Concealer, Blush and Everyday Minerals Lavender Colour Corrector.

This cleanser has been raved to remove mascara and eyeliners rather easily though some hardcore waterproof ones might need stronger eye makeup removers. But for me, I think this might be a good subsitute for my daily cleanser since it cleanses and removes makeup at the same time.

Furthermore, my previous cleansers were a bit too drying for my skin, causing the skin on my nose to flake a little and forcing me to skip the cleansing part and tone only. So I think so far, this works marvellously for me!

I love it and the packaging is definitely a plus. The travel size is a little squeeze bottle but I think the pump for the 120ml would be more functional definitely. So looks like this is a keeper for me (:

Great general, no-fuss cleansing product. I use it every night to remove my industrial-strength Japanese sunscreen, and have not had any breakouts on my very sensitive, rosacea- and acne-prone skin.

i've been using this product for the last 3 years, works well for me so far but please take note that some people have developed breakouts after using this product. do try their trial size sample first. overall this is definitely a cheaper version to shu umeura's cleaning oil.

It works very well for me. I have been doing repurchase for more than 4 times! I always love their limited edition designs.

I recieved this is a sample size, I just love how it is oil, but not oil. Well hope thatm ake sense. CAuse it feels soft on my skin and it turn milky when it touches water.

I've tried this out by putting bright red lipstick on the back of my hand, apply a drop, massage and omg!..it dissapear

I will definately go and buy this in the full size when I return back to Thailand =]

Love it! I've tried other cleansing oils such as Shishedo's Mild Clensing Oil and a few other brands but this one requires the least rubbing and yet takes off more than other oils I have tried. It has a cushion-like feeling. It doesn't leave me with the least bit of black eyeliner in the corner of my eye. Though, I don't use this on a daily basis because it probably would dry out my combination skin especially now that it's winter. To solve that, I just follow this with a good moisturizer. I only use this when I need to take off waterproof or my dance competition makeup (thick foundation, waterproof mascara, liquid eyeliner, fake eyelashes, bright red lipstick, lots of eyeshadow, bronzer, and even more makeup). This pulls every bit of that makeup off my face beautifully.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My aunt gave me samples of Fancl when i asked her about cleansing oil. Great product and I prefer this over DHC (which uses olive oil). My fave oil cleanser and didn't feel as greasy compared to DHC.

does not test on animals.

Ingredients:
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyglyceryl-10, diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Dextrin Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride

I found out they ship from Irvine california. :) https://www.fancl.com/ , is their website.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is fab! It is super gentle, doesn't hurt or dry out my sensitive skin at all. Can be rinsed all off by water, with no oil left on face. I have just purchased my 4th bottle. Will keep buying.