December 20, 2014 | 1128 users online

Treatments (Face) - Biore - Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I have purchased these a minimum of 5 times, and my most recent purchase is going to be my last. These are too high maintenance, even for me--my nose has to be wet, but not too wet, but wet enough. Then, leave it on long enough, but not too long. Sorry, but something winds up not being optimal and then my results are poor. I can also see this causing broken capillaries, though I'm not sure if that has actually happened to me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by tiawalker

absolutely rubbish!! this was my second time using a pore strip so it's not like I didn't have a lot of blackheads in there but this did not remove one blackhead and also left the glue all on my nose. took a shower before using it to make sure my pores were open even more. not repurchasing

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Sellee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

So far this is the best product I've found that will effectively remove whatever is caught in my pores. I'm not able to use cleansers or exfoliants because my skin is too sensitive, and they always do more harm than good. I don't suffer from horrible acne, but I always have an overabundance of blackheads because I constantly fail to remove them, mostly they're just too deep to get to with just my fingers alone. My whole life I've always been told to let them go away on their own, but that's never been effective either, so I tried these a few years ago and I really liked them. I have purchased this a couple times and will probably continue to do so, because it removes some of the things I wouldn't be able to with my fingers all at one time instead of me having to sit in front of the mirror for an hour or two. It also catches things I can't even see, which is a plus.

A few cons:
-Doesn't always give results. A few times I've used it and NOTHING came out at all!
-It pulls on the skin and actually hurts a bit as you're removing it.
-Leaves your skin sensitive for a day or two.
-A bit pricey. (I'm on a budget, however.)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by yoshiii

Please don't purchase with expectations of a miracle product that will remove each and every blackhead from your nose. It does its job of removing whiteheads/blackheads from nose that cannot be removed with a simple cleansing. I haven't tried using a blackhead remover tool though (admittedly a bit scared to poke metal object on face).

I find these quite expensive though, and can't believe how much they have increased in cost over the years in drugstores/supermarkets. I have started using the Korean brand Epielle (box of 3 strips for $2, but I purchased on sale at the drugstore for a $1). Does just as good of a job.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by colleencormier

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Doesn't work!!
What a waste of money this product was.... Didn't take one single black head out of my nose.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by KittyKat226

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has to be the most useless product for blackheads on the face of the Earth. It did not take out ONE BLACKHEAD from my nose. All it did it leave a sticky residue behind that turned my skin all blotchy.
I suppose the truth is that if you want to get rid of blackheads, you really have to squeeze them out. A blackhead remover tool is good for this (I recommend Tweezerman). Don't waste you money on this. Go out and get the blackhead remover tool. When used properly, these tools are fantastic.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by crystalnoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Doesn't do a damn thing for my blackheads (because they're just sooooo ingrained into my nose, I think, ughh), but works like a charm on my white heads! Sickly satisfying looking at them on the pore strip. Better on there than my nose. I use these maybe once a month.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Rizwankureshi

I really wanted to love this product after seeing such great reviews. I purchased the combo pack, nose + face strips. I read the directions, made sure I did everything right. Even steamed my face before applying. Anyway so I left it on for about 15 minutes, and slowly ripped it off. Now I have blackheads, not a huge amount but I thought I should probably buy this product. Nothing came off on the nose strip, it was extremely ineffective. Then I went to the face strip, I put two on, one on my left cheek and the other on my right. So I got the same results from the face strips. At first I was optimistic saying to myself "well maybe it worked". Two days past and everywhere I had those strips, I was breaking out. And its pretty common for me to breakout occasionlly but this was BAD. My face is finally recovering from these strips, will never use again. I am glad it works for other people though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Kelllyjayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

They work so-so for me. occasionally it works, other times it does absolutely nothing. its too expensive for a sticky piece of paper for me to only react to it certain times. the size of the strips are also wasteful. the packaging is adorable and it does work sometimes, but not enough for me to repurchase or swear by it (or even remotely like it).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by NiecyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

While this product isn't a miracle worker, it wouldn't remove all my blackheads or the stubborn ones. It does what it claims it will do. The first time I used these and after a considerable stretch of time not using it. It did pull out a lot of gunk I didn't even know was in pores, even after I exfoliated. Though its gross, its satisfying to see what these strips can pull out. I'll probably have to get a professional extraction for some of my blackheads. But this has done what a lot cleansers that claim to get rid of blackheads could never do with my skin.