Biore Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

3.0

Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben.

on 4/29/2013 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This didn't really do much for my skin. I have little black head on my nose, so I bought this on a whim at the store. It did strip off the little tiny black heads I had there, but it didn't get the one that's been bugging me. :( I do like how it gets the little ones. And I get a satisfaction from seeing them on the strip. This product wasn't bad, I would use it again. But I only wish it could have been a little better on picking up the larger black heads.

on 4/8/2013 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I don't understand how so much gunk can come off on the strip, but it still looks like I have blackheads on my nose? Not fair. Anyway, this product might not change your life, but it's so satisfying to peel off the strip and see all the little comedone thingys sticking up all over the place. Yes, I will repurchase, because I like looking at the strip after I use it, just like you look at the Kleenex after blowing your nose. You can't help it!

on 4/6/2013 11:07:00 PM

I've used these strips occasionally over the years. I can't say I swear by them, it seems to be hit or miss. When I remove the pore strip I either see a fair amount of removed blackheads or none at all. I don't. Notice that it my nose appears any different, and this definitely is not a cure for blackheads. I'd say any results I saw lasted MAYBE a week.

on 4/1/2013 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Only one word comes to mind when I think of this product, horrible! What a waste of money, and it hurts more than it should when peeling it off!

on 4/1/2013 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

After getting a sample from a magazine, I decided to buy a box because it was on sale. I'm quite disappointed in this product because it only actually worked about 30% of the time. Most of the time nothing really came off onto the strip and it was kind of a pain to get off. I probably will not be buying this product again.

on 4/1/2013 2:49:00 PM

I have purchased these a minimum of 5 times, and my most recent purchase is going to be my last. These are too high maintenance, even for me--my nose has to be wet, but not too wet, but wet enough. Then, leave it on long enough, but not too long. Sorry, but something winds up not being optimal and then my results are poor. I can also see this causing broken capillaries, though I'm not sure if that has actually happened to me.

on 3/29/2013 7:04:00 PM

absolutely rubbish!! this was my second time using a pore strip so it's not like I didn't have a lot of blackheads in there but this did not remove one blackhead and also left the glue all on my nose. took a shower before using it to make sure my pores were open even more. not repurchasing

on 3/25/2013 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So far this is the best product I've found that will effectively remove whatever is caught in my pores. I'm not able to use cleansers or exfoliants because my skin is too sensitive, and they always do more harm than good. I don't suffer from horrible acne, but I always have an overabundance of blackheads because I constantly fail to remove them, mostly they're just too deep to get to with just my fingers alone. My whole life I've always been told to let them go away on their own, but that's never been effective either, so I tried these a few years ago and I really liked them. I have purchased this a couple times and will probably continue to do so, because it removes some of the things I wouldn't be able to with my fingers all at one time instead of me having to sit in front of the mirror for an hour or two. It also catches things I can't even see, which is a plus.

A few cons:
-Doesn't always give results. A few times I've used it and NOTHING came out at all!
-It pulls on the skin and actually hurts a bit as you're removing it.
-Leaves your skin sensitive for a day or two.
-A bit pricey. (I'm on a budget, however.)

on 3/20/2013 4:08:00 PM

Please don't purchase with expectations of a miracle product that will remove each and every blackhead from your nose. It does its job of removing whiteheads/blackheads from nose that cannot be removed with a simple cleansing. I haven't tried using a blackhead remover tool though (admittedly a bit scared to poke metal object on face).

I find these quite expensive though, and can't believe how much they have increased in cost over the years in drugstores/supermarkets. I have started using the Korean brand Epielle (box of 3 strips for $2, but I purchased on sale at the drugstore for a $1). Does just as good of a job.

Doesn't work!!
What a waste of money this product was.... Didn't take one single black head out of my nose.

Popular Treatments (Face)

Retin A
Lemon Juice
Nerium AD

Video Reviews & Tutorials

DIY: How To Remove Blackheads and Clean Dirty Pores on Your Nose by Ann Le {Anneorshine}

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

Top Rated Biore Products