October 24, 2014 | 1306 users online

Treatments (Face) - Biore - Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by colleencormier

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Doesn't work!!
What a waste of money this product was.... Didn't take one single black head out of my nose.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by KittyKat226

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has to be the most useless product for blackheads on the face of the Earth. It did not take out ONE BLACKHEAD from my nose. All it did it leave a sticky residue behind that turned my skin all blotchy.
I suppose the truth is that if you want to get rid of blackheads, you really have to squeeze them out. A blackhead remover tool is good for this (I recommend Tweezerman). Don't waste you money on this. Go out and get the blackhead remover tool. When used properly, these tools are fantastic.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by crystalnoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Doesn't do a damn thing for my blackheads (because they're just sooooo ingrained into my nose, I think, ughh), but works like a charm on my white heads! Sickly satisfying looking at them on the pore strip. Better on there than my nose. I use these maybe once a month.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Rizwankureshi

I really wanted to love this product after seeing such great reviews. I purchased the combo pack, nose + face strips. I read the directions, made sure I did everything right. Even steamed my face before applying. Anyway so I left it on for about 15 minutes, and slowly ripped it off. Now I have blackheads, not a huge amount but I thought I should probably buy this product. Nothing came off on the nose strip, it was extremely ineffective. Then I went to the face strip, I put two on, one on my left cheek and the other on my right. So I got the same results from the face strips. At first I was optimistic saying to myself "well maybe it worked". Two days past and everywhere I had those strips, I was breaking out. And its pretty common for me to breakout occasionlly but this was BAD. My face is finally recovering from these strips, will never use again. I am glad it works for other people though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Kelllyjayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

They work so-so for me. occasionally it works, other times it does absolutely nothing. its too expensive for a sticky piece of paper for me to only react to it certain times. the size of the strips are also wasteful. the packaging is adorable and it does work sometimes, but not enough for me to repurchase or swear by it (or even remotely like it).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by NiecyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

While this product isn't a miracle worker, it wouldn't remove all my blackheads or the stubborn ones. It does what it claims it will do. The first time I used these and after a considerable stretch of time not using it. It did pull out a lot of gunk I didn't even know was in pores, even after I exfoliated. Though its gross, its satisfying to see what these strips can pull out. I'll probably have to get a professional extraction for some of my blackheads. But this has done what a lot cleansers that claim to get rid of blackheads could never do with my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by clairedy6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product with high hopes that it would dig out all the blackheads on my nose. The first time I tried it, there was quite a lot of gunk on the strip, but none from the nose. I used another one about a month later, and there was barely anything on the strip. So I tried again the next month, and the same thing happened. Overall, I didn't notice any difference in the size of my pores or blackheads. Also, what really bugged me is how the strip actually goes in the crease of my nose (right next to my nostrils) and made them really dry and flaky. It took about a week of me applying Vaseline to them everyday for them to heal.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 7:14:00 AM More reviews by haneuli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using the nose strips since they first came out. I don't use them very often, maybe about 2-3 weeks or so? I've gone as long as three months between use, but it's only because I forget to use them...

The strips work very well to remove blackheads (which appear when I've been lax about using the strips for longer than a month). The trick, as mentioned previously by other MUA lovelies, is to completely wet your nose. The strips work best after a shower + exfoliation + dripping wet nose (preferably warm/hot water to loosen the crap on your nose). I cleanse and exfoliate with Olay Daily Facial Cloths for Sensitive Skin nightly. Remember to let the strip dry completely hard before carefully peeling from the sides, working toward the middle. I find strange comfort in examining the gunk on the strip afterwards, knowing that crap is no longer on me. :) I'm not sure what kind of effect the nose strips have on my pores... I don't know if they would be larger with or without using the strips. I have not used the baking soda trick that others have mentioned, because I have so far not needed to. In any case, I will keep using them. They are a staple in my skin care regimen.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by maddance713

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I first used this when I got a free sample from my Seventeen magazine a few years ago. I had heard a lot about them and was really excited to get rid of all my blackheads, but when time came for me to peel it off, nothing happened. It stung really bad while I pulled it off and I didn't see ANY blackheads on the strip. I thought maybe it was just a first use kind of thing, so I went to the drugstore to pick up a pack. I went through all of them and absolutely no results. They always left my nose red and raw. I would not recommend them to anyone and I don't plan of ever buying them again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by glossyxlipz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Ok so alone, I dont think this product is very effective at removing blackheads. When I used as instructed, it didn't take all of them off. So I found that using the mixture of baking soda and warm water, soaking cotton pads in that mixture and soaking my nose with it for 10 minutes loosens the blackheads up. When wetting my nose, I use that mixture and that really helps the strip stick to my nose. This is method is more effective for me.

Took a lippie off because I have to do extra steps for it to work better for me.