August 2, 2014 | 1114 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 9:42:00 AM More reviews by annaddme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product, its really natural and is great for school. I had people come up to me saying, wow your lashes look gorgeous and am i wearing mascara or not. It also doesn't flake throughout the day, like many of my other mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by RedRocket

This is a nice, basic, no-frills mascara. It will not give you any length or fullness, so don't expect miracles. I love it because I don't like to wear a ton of makeup but my lashes are very light. This is perfect for highlighting what i already have while maintaining a very natural look.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by bronislava

I like this one a lot because it looks really natural and does not clump. It's one step up from a clear mascara. FYI I have black, naturally curly lashes though, so I don't need that much enhancement.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Kiwigloss

I got a mini size of this mascara as a freebie after a make over at the Clinique counter.
I really liked it, the mini size lasted a long time, the brush was nice and fine and easy to get into my corner lashes.
It never clumped so you can build up the cover. It didn't lengthen my lashes much but made them look naturally blacker and thicker.
I think I'll go back to this one once I've finished my Avon Supershock.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by channie15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been on the hunt for a good mascara for awhile now. I bought this since I have liked other clinique mascaras in the past. I absolutely LOVE this one. It doesn't go on very thick, but that makes it extremely easy to build multiple coats without having major clumps like most other mascaras! The result is super long, natural-looking lashes with absolutely no clumps whatsoever! And plus, the wand is very slender with fine, closely-packed bristles, so it is easy to reach the outer corner lashes and puts an even coat on the bottom lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by candiperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have sworn by L'oreal Voluminous for about 20 years. Just this year it started to irritate my eyes BIG time. I tried some other mascaras and they also hurt my eyes. Bought my first tube of Clinique this week and I can wear it all day and FORGET that I have it on!!! I can now even wear mascara around the house, which I never did because I was just more comfortable without makeup. But as far as how it looks, it takes longer to work with but I am satisfied with the results and it's worth it to not have itchy, iritated eyes all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by lilywolf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nothing extravagant here, but one of my favourites. A bit of length, no real volume, great everyday mascara. Deep black, natural looking, just like your lashes but better. You can easily use multiple coats for a more dramatic look. The brush reaches even the smallest lashes. A bit of smudging going on though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 12:08:00 AM More reviews by MumAgain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my mascara forever - my HG I suppose as I keep coming back to it. Very natural looking and extends and lifts my lashes. The brush applicator is super easy to use and a good swirling action gets rid of any clumps for me at the end of the wand. No smudges after application either. I use this everyday and I if I want a waterproof finish I just coat on top with my Clarins Double Fix Mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by jules260

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is HG for me. I'll preface by saying that I have very long dark lashes that basically just need a tint of color on the blond ends to look good. That's why I love this so much. For me, almost any other mascara is too dramatic for day. This is very natural, no clumps, easy application and it doesn't smudge or flake much through my 10 hour day. This is definitely got girls who already have a lot of lashes and don't need a whole lot to accentuate them. Don't buy this if you're looking for a ton of volume or drama - if you need something simple, easy and natural looking give it a shot!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by baileybabe7486

This is HG status for me. It's my go to for a daytime mascara, BE Buxom in the blue noir is my go to for a nighttime mascara. The brush is small, by today's (Diorshow, Lashblast etc) standards, but full. The first thing I notice on application, and the best thing about this mascara, is LENGTH. I put it on and my lashes immediately lengthen. I have to work a bit harder for fullness, but it can be achieved. The formula is really nice too. It's soft, pliable, and yes glossy. I don't get any flaking or fall out, no crunchy lashes. This is an enhanced, natural, open eyed look, which for day, is perfect for me.