October 26, 2014 | 1058 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by ltb91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eye cream does exactly what it claims to- it hydrates the eye area and doesn't migrate into the eyes so no more tears ruining my make up! I love this, it makes it so much easier to apply concealer! The skin around my eyes used to be a pain to make up because it was so dry but not anymore thanks to this.
I've got pretty sensitive skin too and no reaction.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I have found my HG eyecream. So far, so good. I think this is the first eyecream I have used that is not sticky or that leaves me a greasy feel. I like the fact it is super moisturizing and it turns "watery" when you spread it. You can wear concealer over it and it doesn't crease. The only con is that is quite pricey. But I think it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by chechi

i love this eye product. it is super creamy but light at the same time - great for people in their late 20s/early 30s. it totally plumps up my eye area and i find that it is much easier to apply eye makeup, concealer etc after i've applied this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great eye cream. It is so moisturizing and it doesn't sting if you get it in your eyes. I use it morning and night below my eyes and on my eye lids. Lovely stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by PollyWafflez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product leaves my eye area sooo soft. I like that it's heavy and works for hydrating my skin for a long time. :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice (green!) eye cream for someone who wants more hydration around their eye area and wants to prevent wrinkles.
The texture is thick enough that you can pat it on around your eye area but oddly enough it seems to release water (or at least acts like it) when you begin spreading it around the orbital bone. I gently tap it in every night after washing my face as the last step. It doesnt tend to migrate into my eyes and has no discernible smell.
I do hate the little flap cover they put in the jar because it's annoying to fish it out and put it back every night, but oh well.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by jnjf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because I was in need of a new eye cream and because I read the good reviews. However, it didn't do anything for me. I think this is one of the worst eye creams I have every tried. It actually made my fine lines more visible and created new ones. It was a bit moisturizing but not enough for me. I now have to find an eye cream to undo the damage this one did.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by fwoo

I don't have very obvious dark circles or puffiness all that often but started looking into eye creams because a friend told me prevention is key :) It is definitely very moisturising but make sure you don't use too much because in the beginning I practically slathered it on and woke up with with small bumps underneath my eyes (probably because i didn't cleanse well too) but once i started using less, my eyes felt more supple? don't really know how to describe it. I use it every night, and in the morning if i have puffy eyes i use the Garnier eye roller. perfect combination, will continue using this until i'm in need of anti-aging products. Its a little pricey for a little jar but you don't need a lot, if i ever need to buy again, i would.

ALSO, works best right after a shower, sinks right in :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by mrcrscortes30

im very excited when i first used this product. i thought it was good for oily skin since it claims that naturally WITH AVOCADO..i used it at night and when i woke up, it does nothing on my eyes..! as if nothing was change! i continue to use it 1 week after i purchase and expect that maybe when i used it regularly something good might happen. but unfortunately nothing good happens. maybe its just not fit on my skin. i will never recommend this product especially for oily skin.sooooo expensive and have a measy container that can further conaminated.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by fab50s

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love how it makes my eyes feel - soft and hydrated for hours. It does have a unique "reaction" when first applied. At first it's a bit "sticky" or "freezes." Hard to explain unless you've tried it. But it quickly liquefies and smooths out nicely. Then it leaves a very soft and supple feel. I do think it softens the fine lines, though I don't know that it literally erases lines. I have yet to find anything that truly works long term. Removing lines requires a dermatologist treatment or plastic surgeon (or seeing what you want to see and wishful thinking).