April 19, 2014 | 1685 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehls - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by VoR

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really liked this initially but found that after a few night's use I developed an itchy rash along the skin of my optical bone / cheek line which took a few days to calm down (after I stopped using the cream) It's a shame because the product has a lovely creamy texture and felt very moisturising - it just didn't suit me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Having tried quite a few eye creams, I don't find this one to be anything special. It feels very sticky on application and takes a long time to absorb into the skin (which I particularly don't like). Its quite gentle (no intense numbing of the eye area on application) and the results are equally gentle too- it might be alright as a first time eye cream but its not a long term HG, largely because I prefer something that feels more comfortable and is more easily absorbed into the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by hamdoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best eye moisturizer I've tried so far. It's quite moisturizing so be careful if you have oily skin. Does not irritate my sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by AmbrosiaKisses

I've been trying to use this product every night and so far, it's my favourite eye cream. I'm tried Boscia, Dior and L'Oreal in the past, but the other products always ended up irritating my eyes in the morning. With the Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado, nothing feels intrusive. I like the texture and consistency. However, I personally wouldn't be using it in the long term because there is no anti-aging agent. Which is unfortunate, because I'll be having to switch to a different product soon. If you're in the market for strictly a moisturizer for sensitive eyes, this could potentially be one of the best eye product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2011 6:44:00 AM More reviews by sandy24680

Great eye cream.

It feels like its really sinking into my skin, not just sitting on top.

This has actually converted me to all things Kiehls!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by jinr1207

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it was okay, not helping so much but does improve my eye area. will buy this again if can't find a better one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by mimepanda

This cream does what it says on the package: moisturises and stays on your eyelid/under-eye area without migrating into the eyes. I didn't notice a significant difference in the puffiness under my eyes or the dark circles there, but it did moisturize decently well. However, being a Kiehls product it was not cheap, so I'm still on the look out for another eye cream that will moisturize and be easier on the wallet!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by aureliationg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I use this at night only as it doesn't have spf in it but it's great at keeping my eyesmoisturised. Soreads easily and doesn't sting like crazy if it seeps in.

I've gotten my mum and sis hooked on this too now. Love thatit's natural and easy on my sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by lizzyp0206

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for about a week, and I haven't noticed any major differences in my dark circles. This product does do a great job of keeping the skin around my eyes hydrated, and the cream feels very moisturizing. Compared to other eye creams I've used I think this is the best one since it immediately penetrates my skin unlike others that seem to just lay on top of my skin. It is pretty expensive though, but Kiehls has some good offers online if you search for their promo codes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I've used this for a few months and my eye area looks really good. I use it morning and night. The best way to use it is to emulsify it between your fingers. I don't expect it to perform any miracles, but it moisturizes well. That is all I wish for.

Edit: I have just finished this up after using it day and night for five months. I plan on repurchasing and bumping this up to a five.