September 18, 2014 | 2134 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by fwoo

I don't have very obvious dark circles or puffiness all that often but started looking into eye creams because a friend told me prevention is key :) It is definitely very moisturising but make sure you don't use too much because in the beginning I practically slathered it on and woke up with with small bumps underneath my eyes (probably because i didn't cleanse well too) but once i started using less, my eyes felt more supple? don't really know how to describe it. I use it every night, and in the morning if i have puffy eyes i use the Garnier eye roller. perfect combination, will continue using this until i'm in need of anti-aging products. Its a little pricey for a little jar but you don't need a lot, if i ever need to buy again, i would.

ALSO, works best right after a shower, sinks right in :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by mrcrscortes30

im very excited when i first used this product. i thought it was good for oily skin since it claims that naturally WITH AVOCADO..i used it at night and when i woke up, it does nothing on my eyes..! as if nothing was change! i continue to use it 1 week after i purchase and expect that maybe when i used it regularly something good might happen. but unfortunately nothing good happens. maybe its just not fit on my skin. i will never recommend this product especially for oily skin.sooooo expensive and have a measy container that can further conaminated.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by fab50s

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love how it makes my eyes feel - soft and hydrated for hours. It does have a unique "reaction" when first applied. At first it's a bit "sticky" or "freezes." Hard to explain unless you've tried it. But it quickly liquefies and smooths out nicely. Then it leaves a very soft and supple feel. I do think it softens the fine lines, though I don't know that it literally erases lines. I have yet to find anything that truly works long term. Removing lines requires a dermatologist treatment or plastic surgeon (or seeing what you want to see and wishful thinking).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Sophie1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The cream is hard to blend and a little drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by givemymakeupanewhome

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love it! it is probably the only eye cream i have tried so far which i will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by mintyeon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Since I don't have wrinkles around my eyes yet, I don't really need to use anti-aging eye cream so I decided to pick this up from Kiehls and I love this! Kiehl's has been my favorite brand since the counter opened up here and the SA is super kind introducing me to their products and giving me samples to try out. I love how this eye cream moisturizes my eyes and makes my eyes look so plump (not puffy but moisturized). Theres a decent amount of product and the price is not half bad, I've seen more expensive eye creams. The color scared me at first, but I thought it was the color of advocado anyways :P It turns into a some-what watery, but not so watery, consistency after awhile of patting onto the eye area. I pat until it becomes totally transparent on the eye, and my eye loves this eye cream! It's a great moisturizing eye cream and it's not too heavy. Definitely will repurchase over and over again till I have to start using anti-aging eye creams. Then I'd try a different Kiehl's eye cream!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by samuellewis

Just got this a week ago now it's been reduced to 20 and it's definitely worth that much!

I'm giving this eye cream 5 stars as it does EXACTLY what it's marketed to do, this is NOT an anti ageing cream this is a hydrating moisturizing cream for the eyes and it certainly is that! :-) it works as a great primer, although it takes a good few minutes to sink in due to it's thick consistency.

You only need a tiiiiny bit, rub it inbetween your fingertips and dap it onto the eyelids and under the eyes, in the corners. It has a rubbery feel to it which kind of annoys me but i wouldn't mark it down for it :-) It has no overwhelming scent as i expected and makes my eyes feel soft and moitsturized.

At night i use the midnight recovery eye underneath this for anti ageing purposes and they go together lovely.

Hope this was helpful :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 8:24:00 AM More reviews by kiki005us

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this cream every night before bed because under my eyes is very dry. In the morning after applying concealer, before I tried this cream, my dry eyes would make my concealer look cakey after a bit, which sucked. Now that I have been using this, my eyes NEVER get dry anymore, no matter the weather.
Before discovering this cream, I had tried other eye creams by Dior, Lancome, and other high-end beauty lines, and none of them kept my eyes moisturized like this one. I was getting pretty desperate.
Also, common sense would tell you that the longer your skin stays dry as you age, the more it looks like it's aging. Whereas if you keep the skin moisturised the right way, you will look younger longer. I will definatley be buying again and again. To me, it is worth the money, because it is the only thing that has helped me out with my dry eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by eskae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was in the phase of revamping my skin care routine and I honestly did not need a moisturizing eye cream, but bought it anyway. I'm a girl with simple tastes and who uses drugstore make up because it works for me and I never have any problems with it. I'm one not to spend $35CAD on a tiny jar of eye cream but I bought it at first because of the brand and I felt like splurging. I received a few samples prior to buying the bottle and I enjoyed it's emollient properties. To be quite honest, it is only an average eye cream for an expensive price. It does not help lighten or get rid of dark circles (which is what I really need), but it's best if you suffer from dry eyes or want something to keep the sensitive skin around your eyes more moisturized. Minus 2 lippies for outrageous price and only average product results.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by nikkinapalm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Get a sample of this first! I would not reccomend this product for people with senstive eyes. When I applied it, it made my eyes water, and the morning after I woke up with slightly puffy, irritated eyes and strange rough areas (sort of like eczema) on the sides of my eyes where my tears had come out. Not cool...definitely not going to repurchase.