November 22, 2014 | 908 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by bluegreyeyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this stuff. In fact, I'm just using up the last of mine this week so I decided to write a review. This is a very "luxe" feeling product - it's super creamy and has a cooling effect on your skin. I think it does keep eyes hydrated and sometimes I feel a little tingling or tightening, nothing uncomfortable, just think it's working. I had a completely stressful year or two and was getting super paranoid about fine lines under my eyes - but after using this I'm pretty sure my skin was just dehydrated. I've stepped up my water & skincare and my eyes look vastttlllllyyyyyy better, thank gosh! I am going to try another eye cream just b/c I'm kinda fickle like that but I would certainly recommend to a friend and repurchase in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Japancake

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is very hydrating and brightening! No irritation at all, and I have very sensitive eyes. Only thing I would change is the jar packaging, which isnt the most hygenic. Regardless, this creamy product is HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by kayleebabydoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this eye cream! I have very dry skin and when applying concealer, it would always look dry and flakey. This cream does exactly what it says, it moisturizes and leaves your delicate eye area feeling wonderfully soft. It's a perfect prep for my concealer and I use it everyday in my facial routine. Couldn't live without it! Maybe in the future, I will look for one that has more aging and dark circle benefits but for now this is all I need.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Nikki08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this product but just can't. Not that it's bad it just doesn't do much for me. I liked it at first but now it's just kind of a pain. It does moisturizer extremely well but it stays greasy on my lids for about 2 hours. I think if you're young and just starting to look for an eye treatment this would be a good beginners cream. It doesn't burn or cause any adverse reactions. I just don't like how thick and greasy feeling it leaves my eyes. Plus, I'm looking for an eye cream that does a little more for wrinkle prevention and soaks in more quickly. Overall not a bad cream just not good for me personally. I'll finish it but won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by ltb91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eye cream does exactly what it claims to- it hydrates the eye area and doesn't migrate into the eyes so no more tears ruining my make up! I love this, it makes it so much easier to apply concealer! The skin around my eyes used to be a pain to make up because it was so dry but not anymore thanks to this.
I've got pretty sensitive skin too and no reaction.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I have found my HG eyecream. So far, so good. I think this is the first eyecream I have used that is not sticky or that leaves me a greasy feel. I like the fact it is super moisturizing and it turns "watery" when you spread it. You can wear concealer over it and it doesn't crease. The only con is that is quite pricey. But I think it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by chechi

i love this eye product. it is super creamy but light at the same time - great for people in their late 20s/early 30s. it totally plumps up my eye area and i find that it is much easier to apply eye makeup, concealer etc after i've applied this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great eye cream. It is so moisturizing and it doesn't sting if you get it in your eyes. I use it morning and night below my eyes and on my eye lids. Lovely stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by PollyWafflez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product leaves my eye area sooo soft. I like that it's heavy and works for hydrating my skin for a long time. :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice (green!) eye cream for someone who wants more hydration around their eye area and wants to prevent wrinkles.
The texture is thick enough that you can pat it on around your eye area but oddly enough it seems to release water (or at least acts like it) when you begin spreading it around the orbital bone. I gently tap it in every night after washing my face as the last step. It doesnt tend to migrate into my eyes and has no discernible smell.
I do hate the little flap cover they put in the jar because it's annoying to fish it out and put it back every night, but oh well.