November 27, 2014 | 1578 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by WhimisicalFairyxx

I had an allergic reaction to EOS Lip Balm (Too bad! I loved that stuff) my lips turned BLACK and constantly felt chapped, like I had a dry film on milk on them. Went to the doctor and she recommended aquaphor.

BEST PRODUCT EVER.

No longer do I have chapped lips, perfect for winter and one tube lasts me quite a while. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by starlamelissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This looks like plain vaseline but it isnt. I have personally seen it cure awful diaper rashes in 24 hours, and heal cracked lips overnight. I buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

My friend recommended this (though I'm sure I've used some in the past) actually for my face, which I was super skeptical about. But many creams give me a reaction and I was starting to feel dry from tea tree oil and cold weather, so I picked it up. I got the small jar because it's more for your money but not as massive and expensive as the huge one (and I didn't know if I'd end up liking it and needing that much). So I put it on my dry areas and woah. I can not believe this doesn't clog me. I also put it on my lips and hands and it really works. And it moisturizes and goes in way better than comparable products like the Neutrogena Norwegian formula. I also religiously use Vaseline cocoa butter formula as a lip balm and this is even better :O I stick to the vaseline on my eyes at night though and this on my lips at night. I also use Blitex DCT during the day/in my purse but I sometimes fill a small container with vaseline/aquaphor, which if I do again it would be this over the vaseline.

I still use this, going strong, but not really on my face. Just lips :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Sasha77885

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Use aquaphor for dry chapped lips, works great

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by mladkins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I too have seen the light! Just had an old tattoo touched up and a new one applied. My artist recommended aquaphor to use during the healing process. Wonderful stuff, both tats have healed up in only about a week's time. The ointment is nice and soothing on tender, abused, needle pricked skin. :)

Since I bought the big tub I thought I'd put it to other uses. So I've tried it as an undereye balm and lip balm at night, hands and cuticles, and also on gross dry heels. It feels a little greasy at first but sinks in and leaves skin ultra moisturized. And I swear it leaves my lips feeling better than Jack Black or other balms I've tried! Just don't try to use it under makeup. One day I thought I'd try it under my eyes in place of my other creams, big mistake! My concealer was sliding around everywhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Cortiz4

Aquaphor is amazing for dry lips and healing any cuts or tattoos. I've used it on my face because I have very bad dry skin but it felt to heavy and greasy although before bed its fine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have tubes of this stuff everywhere. It's one of my favorite products and I love it's versatility. I wear it at night a lot so I can really slather it on and not worry about it getting anywhere. I'm a germ-phobe and so I wash my hands all the time and thus get the worst dry skin, especially around my knuckles. But a little of this every night and it really makes a difference. Softens and soothes my skin and keeps them feeling so much better. I also use it on my lips, my feet, to cover up small cuts and scrapes. It seems to work well for everything. I would never picture putting something like this on my face since I have sensitive skin that doesn't tolerate thick creams well, but I've never had any issues with it. It gets blistering cold at night where I live and I like to jog late, but the wind just becomes painful on my cheeks and nose so I put a light layer of this across my cheekbones and my nose and lips before I go out and I never get wind-chapped.

I don't like the jar style packaging so I'm glad there's a squeeze tube version. This is an amazing product and I wouldn't be without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by dreamsalot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow! This is my new HG skin remedy for dry skin! I've been getting really dry patches on my hands recently. I wash my hands a ton everyday because I work in healthcare which really dries them out. I slather this on at night and after a few days the bumps and dry patches started to disappear. NOTHING else worked. Every hand cream I owned just felt like it was sitting on my skin. My hands feel soft and smooth again. AMAZING PRODUCT. I definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I will never be without this product!
In October this year I've experienced what I think was an allergic reaction. My lips were very swollen, became very dry and nothing worked as soothing as Aquaphor. I've tried many traditional balms (avoiding the ones with mint and menthol in them as they always felt weird on my lips, sometimes even burnt them), vaseline, Nuxe Reve de Miel (which is a wonderful product, but didn't perform well this time), standard honey, Manuka honey, a variety of oils (jojoba, coconut, grapeseed, olive), creams for dry and very dry skin conditions, etc. And I found out that Aquaphor wins hands down. At the moment I layer it over jojoba oil and I can see a big improvement in the way my lips look and feel. They do get uncomfortable, but Aquaphor calms them down.
If you have never tried this product, grab it and you won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by sleaf

Great for irritated or severely dry skin. I use this around my nose when I have the flu, on my lips when I have a cold sore, on my cuticles if they're awful, on dry flaky patches on my cheeks, etc. I only use it for skin emergencies so I usually buy the tiny little tubes and have them littered everywhere where I keep bandaids from my bag to my office. Someone called this dermatological duct tape and I think that's perfect.