December 20, 2014 | 868 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix+

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a good product. A pricey product but it does have a few purposes that for me make it something I want in my makeup arsenal. I agree with the reviewer a few posts below it will not set your makeup or tone your skin. For me I use it if I over powder because I'm not into an over matte look I use this. Also if you love your foundation and BB Creams spraying this on before does for me make it go on amazing. Example MAC's Face and Body goes on so well if you use this before. Also eyeshadow lovers like myself I do like it for foiling or just spraying it at the end. What I like the most is the makeup refreshing aspect of this product. Throughout the day my makeup can separate a bit and this lets you kinda mold it back.

Especially my smile lines where makeup can settle this bad boy get's rid of that issue for me. Same for shadow you can get rid of creasing with some gentle touching and Fix+. Is it pricey well yes but for me I don't need 7 sprays at once to get the job done. That seems counterproductive for this product I think that would just ruin my makeup and wallet. So if you don't want an overly matte face this is great. I only use 3 sprays tops and 2 when refreshing my MakeUp. It can be used for foiling as well and fixing foundation from settling in my lines...Hell yes, I'll take it.

It smells great has some good stuff and it does the job. Are there cheaper alternatives I'm sure. For me I like the product and it doesn't break me out so Im staying where I am at in terms of a refresher. Setting spray wise I'm an UD girl but this is excellent if you are looking to cut that powder and fix your makeup midday it does the job in my book. Recommended!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by marthaprz18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not worth the hype or price at all.. Just scented water.. Get plain water and add some essence and wallah! Same effect lol oh and place a "MAC" label on it and sell it for 20 ;) business lol not impressed at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love Fix +. I don't particularly use it for finishing my foundation/powder with although I have used it that way before (I prefer my Urban Decay "Chill" Setting Spray). My new found love for Fix + is using it to foil my eyeshadows. I love super shimmery eyeshadows and usually they tend to have some pretty bad fallout. I always wear eyeliner and it's kind of annoying because the fallout usually gets on my eyeliner at one point or another during the day, making it fade away. Unless I continually touch up the spots that get fallout on them, it literally fades away at the end of the day. I don't have the time to constantly touch up these spots. I decided to try Fix +, I spray one or two sprays onto an eyeshadow brush and then dip it into the eyeshadow and press onto my lids. At first it's pretty watery but I sort of spread it on my lid and dip the brush into the shadow and press onto the damp areas on my eyelid and it sticks like glue. This method gives me a gorgeous "foiled" look, adding the beautiful dimension that I desire that doesn't always translate onto the lids without Fix +. Now my eyeshadow stays adhered to my lids and doesn't come near my eyeliner! Yes, this stuff is pricey but you can always buy the travel one if you are only using it for this purpose and it's only 10$.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by rEMemberMepls

I bought this mac fix+ spray for $21.00 or P1,050.00 in my case cause I live in the Philippines. This product claims to finish makeup so it doesnt look powdery but I honestly dont think it does the trick for me. I have used up half of my very first bottle and tried to love it and see all the pros I can but this product I can probably say by now that its not worth the hype. I think its overpriced for what it claims to achieve. I tried it as a primer, before i put on my foundation to see if it will make even the slightest difference but it failed to do so.. Even make it slightly moisturizing trying to see if it will make my foundation apply easier or preventing some dry patches to show but it did not. After my makeup and applying my setting powder I sprayed it on 3 times in the center and both sides. I didnt see a difference, it still looked the way it was and still powdery such a disappointment sorry to say but Im one of those who didnt get it. To top it all off the spray doesnt give out an even amount of product, it could be more watery on some parts of my face. I did however love the scent of Sugi which really does smell refreshing. I also felt that since i have oily skin and I live in in a very hot country it tends to look shiny which was not that flattering, if you have oily skin like I do, I dont think this is a product you will enjoy that much. Having this product only makes me think and feel that I dont have a powdery or caked on face (I dont use that much foundation) but actually I still do. It just made me feel falsely secure if u know what I mean. Overall I wouldnt repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by GoingCoen

People seem to be using this product for all the wrong ways. Fix+ is a makeup refresher, not a setting spray, not a toner. when you over powder your face or if youve been out and your foundation has separated, you can spray this to help get your makeup looking better. along the way people have realized it can also help makeup go on better and yes it does it can help eyeshadows look more vibrant and it can make foundation go on smoother. It will not set your makeup and it will not help your skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful product! I spray it on after all of my makeup is applied. It makes it last, gives a dewy look and takes care of flakiness.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2013 5:25:00 AM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm having an on off relationship with this spray, I was advised to use it on my face before applying makeup to lock moisture on my face and this does seem to work, it makes my skin softer. I was also told to spray it over finished makeup which I have been doing, sometimes it makes me look more natural and other times I don't feel it does anything other than make my face look wet for abit. The packaging is average I like how it locks and the price isn't bad for the amount you get I'm undecided on whether ill buy it again I'm still trying to make it work properly for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by GigiMakeupStudio

I had heard & read wonderful reviews about this & decided to judge for myself. When I finally bought it, I was excited to try it but it didn't seem to deliver. I was wondering what made it so amazing since it didn't seem to make a difference at all in my makeup. BUT, I worked with it for a while & found out I wasn't getting results b/c I'd sprayed too little on my face. I used to spray 2-3 times & that did nothing for me. Now I spray 6-7 times on my entire face & it works so wonderfully. Now I know what everyone was talking about when they raved about it. I don't know if 7 is a lot but it seems to work for me! Definitely try this, it's worth its price tag!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Hausdefab

im loving this stuff...such a makeup stapler for me...set my makeup beautifully and natural

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

one of the best things created by MAC. I was a skeptic at first wen wayne goss recommended it several times, but then decided to purchase and try. now everytime I set my face I spray this all over my face to bring it to a dewy more skinlike state again, def expensive, but worth every penny