April 20, 2014 | 1729 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix+

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by lk1119

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I'm on my third/fourth bottle now. I use it to set my foundation and like many people said it too gave me a nice dewy appearance which I love. It just makes my skin glow and not in a disgusting greasy way. I also like the smell of it, not an overbearing scent at all. This setting spray helps to set my face altogether, without it my face would probably look powdery or chalky.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by PaintInkChick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

Luv,luv this product...can't say enough good things about it. Fix+ is one of my HG items to always have. I use it as a skin prep,definitely around my under eye area to mositurize before I add concealor. It works great with Msfn with I usually wear daily. It makes for a nice,fresh look once sprayed over. I'll keep purchasing this as long as they make it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by cpalencia87

I use this as both a setting spray snd a prep spray. Love this.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by hayleighlynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just tried the travel version yesterday and it worked great i have dry combination acne prone all over the damn board skin and it made me look dewy and natural over my msf natural.
The next morning i woke up with a tiny cystic pimple on my chin, nothing major and i can treat it with tea tree oil, but still hurts.
I'm not sure if its the product or my time of the month but im going to try it a few more times and update if i get more cysts.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by DaniTami

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've read quite a lot reviews and video tutorial of this product. All of them praise and highly recommend this product. They claim it moisturizes and gives a natural and healthy glow. So I decided to buy it. I followed the instructions and sprayed it approximately 30cm away from my face. After about 4 hours, I felt no difference in my face. The skin on my T zone area was a bit glowing but in unnatural look. I'm pretty disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by kpennock

I got a travel size of this. It is a decent product but the sprayer on it is finicky ...at about half a bottle of product instead of misting it just kinda coughs product at my face...i can spray it away from me and after a couple squirts it works again...the pump is not clogged either I have checked it out and it works sometimes.

It does make my matte foundations look less flat but the amount of product I have had to waste to get the pump to work...not worth it and honestly there are so many fixing sprays on the market it is just not worth the hassle. Plus if it missfires and gets too much product on your face it makes your foundation patchy and that doesn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by aznlau22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This stuff is amazing! I never seen the need for it because I assumed it was just a gimmick like water in a spray bottle. Boy, was I wrong. This product actually works and it works wonderfully! I spray it all over my face after I apply my mineral foundation. After it dries, my foundation looks dewy compared to how it would look cakey without the fix+. My foundation definitely lasts much longer; my foundation stays on from day to night easily.
I have the travel size to test how I like it but I will pick up the fill size for sure when I am finished with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Heinalicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this fixing spray as a finish. I have never used is as a prep spray. It helps me glow, sets my make up and hydrates without making my make up wet. It smells FANTASTIC and I love the feeling when I'm spraying my face :) Remember to have a good distance (about 30 + cm) and to spray quickly so that the product spreads out nicely and evenly. A MUST HAVE! <3

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by NewFoundLuv4MU

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A lot of people SWEAR by this product.. which is the reason I bought it... The two reasons I would purchase it again are 1) It is a GREAT skin refresher throughout the day. Our summer heat can take a toll down here & a few spritz' of this will do the trick. 2) It works great to get rid of the cakey-powdery look after a few hours of wear.

I've heard people pair it with their shadows & that it does a great job of making some shadow metallic. I've never used this product for either so I can't say.

Also, I've seen people use it as a base for foundation.. I've tried this & honestly see no difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by valcita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product, it worth what you pay and more! As a makeup finish it's great! My skin looks hydrated, fresh, natural and so smooth!! I'm used to put powder after foundation or the pre-prime SPF 50 and a touch of this product my skin looks like if there is no makeup!