MAC Fix+

4.1

Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, caffeine, panthenol, arginine, ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, fragrance, disodium Edta, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i used to hate this when i first started wearing makeup, manly because i wasn't sure. now that im well educated on makeup i love this product! spray it on your brush before putting on your foundation & your skin tends to feel a little more moisturized. but this is not a setting spray. many people mistake this.

on 1/7/2014 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this around Christmas when MAC had their free overnight shipping. I have never used this before - was interested but hesitant to pay the price. I had a couple weeks to test out this product and let me just say wow..just wow. Now I'm here asking myself what on earth was I doing without Fix+?! As I get older, the more I pay more attention to my skin. I have normal skin but sometimes when I wear makeup, it cakes up around my nose and even when it doesn't get all cakey..it just looks blah and flat. Low and behold, Fix+ has entered and drastically changed my life. I've used it everyday since I got it which is the downside because I can see myself going through this quickly. Oh well, more Back 2 MAC for me. I just love this so much, it gives my skin the radiance it needs and feels awesome when I spritz it on the morning to liven up my skin from the night before.

on 1/5/2014 7:41:00 AM

This seemed like it works from the description but its definiately not for oily skin. It didn't dry fast on my face and it felt like it was taking my makeup off instead of setting it. I like the Urban Decay setting sprays a lot better.

on 1/3/2014 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Okay, i have been reading reviews on fix plus for a while. Also i was wondering how does tymetheinfamous (youtube makeup guru) wear so MUCH makeup and still look flawless. Foundation and powder like skin. So i read some if these reviews and said okay ill go buy it. This morning after i used fixed plus....omg my makeup was bomb.com. where have this stuff been all my life. Omg my powder looked like skin. So natural. My makeup did not ( i mean did not move) all day. I wear drug store makeup. I have mac makeup but its not as good as some of my dtugstore makeup. Mac i need this stuff keep making it. The price is a little pricey 23 bucks here in texas. But..its worth it.lol the packaging is awesome. A perfect sprizer. I hold the bottle several inches from my face a spritz two or three times and wow. Also i use this before i apply my makeup after my face cream. So now i've guaduated from cake face thanks to mac for making fix plus.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I use Fix+ as more of a moisturizer than a finishing spray. It's not meant to "set" makeup it's more of a refresher for the skin and to gives your makeup more of a natural look and keeps it from looking powdery or cakey. I spritz my face with it before I apply my primer then I apply my foundation and it goes on so smoothly and looks perfect!

on 12/30/2013 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried other setting sprays but always go back to Fix +. Keeps my makeup in place and gives me a dewy finish. I have really oily skin. It doesn't reduce the oil but it doesn't make it worse either.

on 12/29/2013 9:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Great spritz of moisturized infused water!
Love, love, love this product.
I buy this over and over. Fix+ will always have a place on my tiny vanity!

on 12/29/2013 5:40:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love mac fix it get my makeup to last and my skin looks wonderfully fresh and moist. I Will definitely buy a new one when I use my first bottle up

on 12/25/2013 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Every makeup artist has this in their kit! Its a hydrating spray with aloe vera and alot of other goodness in it that you can use before, during and after doing your makeup. If your a bit dry, it makes your face more hydrated, if you put on a bit too much powder it makes it settle and look more natural, if its late in the day and you need a bit of a lift this will make you feel and look fresh again. Its not a setting spray, but it will make you look radiant and glow!

on 12/13/2013 8:11:00 AM

I have dry skin and this stops my makeup from looking cakey and dry. After I apply my foundation and the rest of my makeup, I spritz my urban decay all nighter spray to keep my makeup in place and my Mac fix+ to help moisturize my face. It really does help :)

Popular Face Skincare Products