October 23, 2014 | 1164 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix+

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

one of the best things created by MAC. I was a skeptic at first wen wayne goss recommended it several times, but then decided to purchase and try. now everytime I set my face I spray this all over my face to bring it to a dewy more skinlike state again, def expensive, but worth every penny

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Makdrizz08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the fix +. I spray it on my face AFTER PRIMER and it makes my makeup last from day to night. I use it when I do my brows and the stay and don't fade. If my skin gets flaky and dry from weather I spray it on a brush and brush on those areas. Works like a charm.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by themerchanwifey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. For some reason it took forever for me to but it but I cant live without it now. I use it after I cleanse my face in the morning before i put on my makeup. I typically don't use primers for everyday so this gives me a hint of hydration since I am oily for most of the year. I love to use it with loose shadows or even with those stubborn Mac shadows with poor color payoff. This definitely helps. I also use if I over powder my face create a more natural finish to my makeup. I don't notice that my makeup lasts super long with this product but it certainly doesn't hurt. I like the scent of this and the way it makes my skin feel. I have always been a toner girl though. Love my toners!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This spray is great. I use it almost daily to set my foundation and to take away the powdery look. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by melaniepich

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

if my foundation gets cakey I run to this! this is a setting spray. do not set your makeup with this then add bronzer or whatever. use it after you are all done! then you can put your finishing spray if needed.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by LauraKelleher

Great to stop your face looking too powdery and give more of a refreshed look. My face always ends up way too powdery as I have to set my face and concealer with so much powder to stop it from budging at work. Fix plus fixes this and gives me more a refreshed/dewy fresh look. Stops me from looking too old as too much coverage will do! Also I spray a squirt of this onto my sponge so my foundation is easier to work and blend in. Worth every cent and only 29 dollars! Had mine for a month and have used generously, and on other people too, and have used the tiniest bit!!! This is a product I'll be using for years

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Makeupbymoani

Love this product just wish it did more

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by mrsuhmazing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This stuff is an amazing multi tasker! It's definitely a HG make-up staple. I use it to clean up fallout, prime my face in the morning, refresh my face after a long day, fix my make-up if I went overboard with the powder, I also use it to apply eye shadows wet and like a billion other things. It really does so many things and I think it's well worth the price for being such a multi tasker. It also has a nice fresh smell. However it does not set your make-up, if that's what you are looking for I'd use Urban Decay's All-Nighter.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Zemxo

I'm not sure if this really does anything to be honest. I don't notice a huge difference... But I still enjoy using it lol. Mind games.-_-

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by koralam

First of all, this is not a setting spray! So dont expect to spray this on and have your makeup last any longer. This is simply to refresh your makeup but can be used for many other things like locking in your moisturizer or just refreshing your skin without makeup. It has a fairly pleasant smell, and i like the fact you can buy this in travel size as well. I was a little on the fence about this product at first but now i do like it, just feel like its not an everyday product for me but i do like always having a bottle in my makeup bag!