LUSH Avobath Bath Ballistic

4.4

One of my all-time favorite Lush ballistics, this one has it all. Refreshing, citrussy scent, beautiful bright green colored water, and pretty sparkles that (hallelujah!) don't stick to you! Love it!

Very refreshing scent, but not one of my fave.

Nice bath ballistic containing avocado oil and lemongrass scent. This makes the bath turn a nice subtle green with millions of tiny micro glitter particles that shimmer. My skin felt well moisturised after my bath which is a plus. I would purchase this again because it's more than your average bath bomb but I took off one lippie because I think all LUSH's ballistics are overpriced, especially considering they only last one bath!!

Avobath is scented with lemongrass, bergamot and rosewood, and turns the water a gorgeous bright green. I found the lemongrass to be the strongest note, and loved the invigorating, uplifting scent, which was quite strong and lasted through my typically long bath...left the bathroom with a wonderful scent, as well. I didn't see a speck of glitter on me or in the bath.

I'm not a big bath bomb fan, because I find them overpriced and not nearly so effective as, say, Kneipp bath oils, but this is one of the best bombs I've had. As all of the other reviewers have said, it's a great, strong, citrus-lemongrass scent. The avocado oil doesn't moisturize a lot, but my skin wasn't *quite* as dry as it usually would have been after a bath-bomb bath. It makes the water a pretty, bright, light green---I didn't really see much shimmer, but it was still a fun bath. Mr. kate8 liked the scent so much that he came into the bathroom and kept me company, inhaling, while I splashed, and one of our dogs kept putting her paws on the tub edge to lick the water off my shoulder. :) It did not leave any ring in the tub.

Wonderful! My fav LUSH ballistic! Smells of fruity lime and turns the water a gorgeous limey-green color with shimmer. YUM!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

fantastic ballistic. bright green colored with that brilliant fresh earthy jungle smell. perfect for anyone who gets sick of florals or food type scents. it has a nice relaxing feel to it. plus the scent isn't overtly feminine so i can always persuade my fiance to join me when i use this one.

I usually enjoy sweet scents but I really like this. To me it smells just like Sprite soda. As with most bath bombs, it is a bit drying but not terribly so. I would use this in the a.m. because it has more of a "wake-up" scent.

HEAVENLY. Without a doubt, my favorite LUSH bath bomb. Smells tart and fresh, of citrus/lemongrass, is very moisturizing and leaves the tub water a delightful green shade flecked with gold sparkles, without leaving any glitter on you!

Great bath bomb! THe smell is like a spicy lemongrass/citrus mix, very refreshing. Dyes the water a light green. I just LOVE the sparkles! Makes the water so beautiful! Will buy again for sure!

Popular Bath Treatments