April 20, 2014 | 1333 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Avobath Bath Ballistic

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2003 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Precchan

Great bath bomb! THe smell is like a spicy lemongrass/citrus mix, very refreshing. Dyes the water a light green. I just LOVE the sparkles! Makes the water so beautiful! Will buy again for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2003 8:48:00 PM More reviews by KITTYCC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS BATH BOMB! It shimmers in the water. Makes the water a pretty lime green and shimmers. Wow! =D Smells very nice. One of my favorite bath bombs.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2003 9:34:00 PM More reviews by silkek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the lemongrass scent! I'm so impressed by how these bombs float and spin when you put them in the tub. I also enjoyed the pretty green color that the water turned when I used this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2003 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Cazza_Lazarou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite of Lush's Bath Bombs- It makes the water lovely and soft and I can really smell the Bergamot oil in it, so its really refreshing- its great for a hangover as its like bathing in a giant cup of Earl Grey Tea (but green and without the milk!) The scent is strong without being overpowering and it really lasts. I love the hint of glitter in it that just floats around the bath, but its very subtle and doesn't stick to you. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2003 10:56:00 PM More reviews by jonniker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Heaven in the bath!! ooh, this is my very favorite bath bomb from Lush. *swoon* It smells fresh, clean and has a delightful green color that doesn't stain the tub, but rather, makes you feel like you are in some very private, very special spa tub.

I highly recommend this one. It's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2003 3:06:00 PM More reviews by dreamspice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to admit, I'm not in love with the bath bombs. They're fun but they often stain my bath. However, that said, this is a really nice one. It smells really refreshing and makes the water a pleasing green color. UK girls wanting a similar experience (without the fizzy bomb) should try out Muji's lemongrass bath salts though - same scent, same color, MUCH cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2003 9:56:00 AM More reviews by martika

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not a fan of citrusy/lemongrass scents but this bath ballistic smells amazingly good! Plus, you get a *huge* ball which I use for 2 baths. Only regret is that it leaves my skin very dry afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2003 2:25:00 AM More reviews by fembot21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first ballistic where I actually did leave the bath water in the tub all day after I got out. Yum... It relaxed me and woke me up at the same time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2003 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Erin123

smells beautiful! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2003 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Kiss_Me

Lovely! Smells like sherbet and lemongrass. Refreshing a beautiful bathing experience! It isn't glittery as such but shimmery. The shimmer doesn't float but swims around the bath looking wonderful. I'd definately buy it again and again. Yum