February 27, 2015 | 1801 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Avobath Bath Ballistic

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2004 11:52:00 AM More reviews by freskagirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Avobath is scented with lemongrass, bergamot and rosewood, and turns the water a gorgeous bright green. I found the lemongrass to be the strongest note, and loved the invigorating, uplifting scent, which was quite strong and lasted through my typically long bath...left the bathroom with a wonderful scent, as well. I didn't see a speck of glitter on me or in the bath.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2004 11:26:00 AM More reviews by kate8

I'm not a big bath bomb fan, because I find them overpriced and not nearly so effective as, say, Kneipp bath oils, but this is one of the best bombs I've had. As all of the other reviewers have said, it's a great, strong, citrus-lemongrass scent. The avocado oil doesn't moisturize a lot, but my skin wasn't *quite* as dry as it usually would have been after a bath-bomb bath. It makes the water a pretty, bright, light green---I didn't really see much shimmer, but it was still a fun bath. Mr. kate8 liked the scent so much that he came into the bathroom and kept me company, inhaling, while I splashed, and one of our dogs kept putting her paws on the tub edge to lick the water off my shoulder. :) It did not leave any ring in the tub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2004 12:47:00 PM More reviews by glamourmama

Wonderful! My fav LUSH ballistic! Smells of fruity lime and turns the water a gorgeous limey-green color with shimmer. YUM!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2004 9:41:00 PM More reviews by triangleX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

fantastic ballistic. bright green colored with that brilliant fresh earthy jungle smell. perfect for anyone who gets sick of florals or food type scents. it has a nice relaxing feel to it. plus the scent isn't overtly feminine so i can always persuade my fiance to join me when i use this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2004 10:40:00 AM More reviews by yankeerose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I usually enjoy sweet scents but I really like this. To me it smells just like Sprite soda. As with most bath bombs, it is a bit drying but not terribly so. I would use this in the a.m. because it has more of a "wake-up" scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2003 4:48:00 AM More reviews by dreamstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HEAVENLY. Without a doubt, my favorite LUSH bath bomb. Smells tart and fresh, of citrus/lemongrass, is very moisturizing and leaves the tub water a delightful green shade flecked with gold sparkles, without leaving any glitter on you!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2003 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Precchan

Great bath bomb! THe smell is like a spicy lemongrass/citrus mix, very refreshing. Dyes the water a light green. I just LOVE the sparkles! Makes the water so beautiful! Will buy again for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2003 8:48:00 PM More reviews by KITTYCC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS BATH BOMB! It shimmers in the water. Makes the water a pretty lime green and shimmers. Wow! =D Smells very nice. One of my favorite bath bombs.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2003 9:34:00 PM More reviews by silkek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the lemongrass scent! I'm so impressed by how these bombs float and spin when you put them in the tub. I also enjoyed the pretty green color that the water turned when I used this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2003 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Cazza_Lazarou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite of Lush's Bath Bombs- It makes the water lovely and soft and I can really smell the Bergamot oil in it, so its really refreshing- its great for a hangover as its like bathing in a giant cup of Earl Grey Tea (but green and without the milk!) The scent is strong without being overpowering and it really lasts. I love the hint of glitter in it that just floats around the bath, but its very subtle and doesn't stick to you. Highly recommended!