November 27, 2014 | 1428 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Avobath Bath Ballistic

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2004 12:47:00 PM More reviews by glamourmama

Wonderful! My fav LUSH ballistic! Smells of fruity lime and turns the water a gorgeous limey-green color with shimmer. YUM!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2004 9:41:00 PM More reviews by triangleX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

fantastic ballistic. bright green colored with that brilliant fresh earthy jungle smell. perfect for anyone who gets sick of florals or food type scents. it has a nice relaxing feel to it. plus the scent isn't overtly feminine so i can always persuade my fiance to join me when i use this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2004 10:40:00 AM More reviews by yankeerose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I usually enjoy sweet scents but I really like this. To me it smells just like Sprite soda. As with most bath bombs, it is a bit drying but not terribly so. I would use this in the a.m. because it has more of a "wake-up" scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2003 4:48:00 AM More reviews by dreamstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HEAVENLY. Without a doubt, my favorite LUSH bath bomb. Smells tart and fresh, of citrus/lemongrass, is very moisturizing and leaves the tub water a delightful green shade flecked with gold sparkles, without leaving any glitter on you!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2003 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Precchan

Great bath bomb! THe smell is like a spicy lemongrass/citrus mix, very refreshing. Dyes the water a light green. I just LOVE the sparkles! Makes the water so beautiful! Will buy again for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2003 8:48:00 PM More reviews by KITTYCC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS BATH BOMB! It shimmers in the water. Makes the water a pretty lime green and shimmers. Wow! =D Smells very nice. One of my favorite bath bombs.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2003 9:34:00 PM More reviews by silkek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the lemongrass scent! I'm so impressed by how these bombs float and spin when you put them in the tub. I also enjoyed the pretty green color that the water turned when I used this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2003 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Cazza_Lazarou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite of Lush's Bath Bombs- It makes the water lovely and soft and I can really smell the Bergamot oil in it, so its really refreshing- its great for a hangover as its like bathing in a giant cup of Earl Grey Tea (but green and without the milk!) The scent is strong without being overpowering and it really lasts. I love the hint of glitter in it that just floats around the bath, but its very subtle and doesn't stick to you. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2003 10:56:00 PM More reviews by jonniker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Heaven in the bath!! ooh, this is my very favorite bath bomb from Lush. *swoon* It smells fresh, clean and has a delightful green color that doesn't stain the tub, but rather, makes you feel like you are in some very private, very special spa tub.

I highly recommend this one. It's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2003 3:06:00 PM More reviews by dreamspice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to admit, I'm not in love with the bath bombs. They're fun but they often stain my bath. However, that said, this is a really nice one. It smells really refreshing and makes the water a pleasing green color. UK girls wanting a similar experience (without the fizzy bomb) should try out Muji's lemongrass bath salts though - same scent, same color, MUCH cheaper.