Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane , Dicaprylyl Ether , Water , Isododecane , Talc , Trihydroxystearin , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Silica Dimethyl Silylate , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Polyglyceryl 3 Beeswax , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Kaolin , Tribehenin , Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate , Propylene Carbonate , PEG 10 Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Polypropylene , Phenoxyethanol , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Chloride , Dimethiconol , Laureth 4 , BHT , Tocopherol , May Contain (+/-): , Titanium DioxideCI 77891 , Iron OxidesCI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Coverage is nice, and I like the light mousse formula, but I have combination oily skin and I'm a nurse so I sweat a lot at work. I found that this foundation doesn't really keep the oil or shininess at bay. By mid morning my t-zone is a greasy mess, even after setting with powder. I've yet to find a foundation to meet my needs!

This foundation is beyond cakey. I wanted to gag the first time I put it fully on. That being said, it's decent when mixed with my facial lotion and a makes really good concealer. It does stay matte for a very long time and matched my skin color fine. I could only image using it for its intended purpose as theater makeup though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

A thorough review on my website. I've spent months trying the products and have used it with fingers, brush and applicator sponge.

Bought this from target, i didn't read any reviews on this and i honestly though it was gonna be one of these cakey foundations but I was surprised by how good it is. I love how its light, natural looking and matte. It easily blends. I use the soft beige colour and i absolutely love it.

I love this foundation. It is cheap, but has a high quality look and feel which is much better than some name brand foundations I have used. I use this product after washing my face with dove bar soap (which I highly recommend for anyone with sensitive, acne-prone skin) and moisturizing. Only a small, pea sized drop of this foundation goes a LONG way and leaves a smooth, matte finish. I use a beauty blender to apply and then smooth it out with clean fingers if need be. A brush would work as well. I suggest setting it with Rimmel's Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder and then using a setting spray(I use NYX's matte finish). I absolutely love this product!

After I reviewed you-tube and saw somebody test this, I went and bought it. Turned out, #203-True beige was too orange and dark for me. I'm med-toned Asian and it was still to dark for me. The formula is decent for the money but I don't use it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've tried Laura Mercier, Benefit, Estee Lauder, MAC, and Tarte foundations. I am very impressed with Rimmel, particularly the Stay Matte Liquid Mousse product. I use 200 along with the rimmel pressed powder (sandstorm) and my skin looks flawless. It looks natural, but not so natural that my other make up (lipstick, eyeliner, mascara) sticks out in stark contrast. My skin looks poreless and perfect, but not fake. The color match is spot on and lasting power is phenomenal. My only precaution is that the pressed powder does not offer the same shades as the mousse, so if you decide to air brush the look you may have to try different combinations of mousse and powder.

I couldn't ask for more! Rimmel please do not change or discontinue this product.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I haven't had the best luck with Rimmel foundations, they have always been too dark for me (#paleprincessproblems) and I was in the store one day I swatched it and it actually matched. It was around $5.30 at my local K-Mart. It kept me matte pretty much all day, not that I wear makeup all day. It's a full coverage foundation and a little bit goes a long way. I don't like the fact that it clings to my dry patches (hello Chicago winters) and there isn't really a great shade selection. Pro tip: blend fast because it sets really quickly

I dont use this as a foundation because I think its too heavy and would crease a lot. But I do use it as a concealer and its really great for that because it has thick coverage but it spreads nicely. The packaging is really nice and sturdy and it is definitely matte.

Made me breakout. Feels heavy. Not much colours to choose from and looks cakey-.-

Video Reviews & Tutorials

NEW Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation - First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation~First Impression/Review by AlexaMarieMakeup

Rimmel Stay Matte Collection Review by LivingDeadGirl

Review | Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation ? by SerafinBeauty

Drugstore acne coverage foundation | Review of Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation by Natasha Ohara