September 22, 2014 | 1170 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Stay True [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2003 2:45:00 AM More reviews by MelissaLG

It didn't STAY TRUE. The color changed a few hours after application. It didn't help that I just settled for a color that wasn't right for me-none of their shades are, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2003 2:54:00 PM More reviews by swilliams

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think anyone with oily skin possibly enlarged pores will really like this makeup. I love the matte look and this stuff delivers. Why didn't I try it before. I think it lasts too!! I live in a very warm climate so I definetly need staying power. I am very happy and would highly recommend it for those with oilier complections!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2003 1:20:00 PM More reviews by luvtoshop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought this didn't like true(lol at all) A little to matte. My face is combo with oily and normal. And it started drying like 10 seconds after I put it on my face. I hate the bottle. Its really liquidy so it comes out fast. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2003 6:10:00 PM More reviews by hotNsexy_capricorn

this was a great foundation. It did a wonderful job of covering my blemishes up.....medium coverage....sadly this discont. it at my mall :( what a shame.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2003 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Noahsmom

I have the same problem as many others - cliniques colors turn orange on me. Probably would have liked this makeup if it didn't turn colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2003 3:50:00 PM More reviews by eliza138

This is a great foundation that I've used for years. I can layer it if I need extra coverage. It covers enough, but not so much that I have an artifical look. I will stick with this from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2003 8:20:00 PM More reviews by lane818

I've been using this foundation since I was 17 and has had no problems with it. They recommend this kind of foundation for the oily or somewhat oily skin type but it also works well for combination skin. I used to apply it over my sunscreen but a sales person from Macy's told me I can also mix the foundation and the sunscreen on my hand, this trick helps blending the foundation on dry areas.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2003 4:50:00 PM More reviews by bumbly

i'm pretty sure i would buy this again... -.-;;...... this is my first foundation, and i am very paranoid about putting things on my face ^^ i have combo skin and this made my dry patches flaky, and it was hard to blend some of it, and if it came over a breakout, it would cover some of it while leaving the rest out... ick! but overall it was ok i guess. not that i have anything to compare it to. but for the (very)few times i have used it it hasn't broken me out or anything =)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Merrydothe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is pretty good-a little thick for my taste but it does cover very well. I might try another kind next maybe the clarifying makeup--who knows we'll see-I'll use this up first though. Overall pretty good. Update: This turned out to be too pink for my skin-I've switched to a cheaper yellow undertoned foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2003 11:36:00 AM More reviews by zahirahnajma

I have used this foundation since I was in high school borrowing it from my mom. It was great for when I was younger and had oilier skin. I never really used it all over my face, I kind of used it like concealer for anything that needed extra help- red marks, pimples, under-eye. It is great for that. Stays on ALL DAY through anything. I think it might be too much for putting all over your face, but it is very blendable and great for a cover up.