Essie Fiji

3.5

on 8/27/2011 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It's a good thing this was part of the "buy 2, get 1 free" Essie promo at Beauty Brands because I'd be upset if I paid retail for this streaky mess! One of the worst pink polishes I've ever tried. Did one nail and threw it out. Awful

on 8/26/2011 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this color but it is so streaky! The end result is not worth the $8 bucks for me. Wish the color payoff was a alot more otherwise I would have no problems with it.

on 8/24/2011 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Fiji is a gorgeous color! It's the most toned down color I own(I LOVE bright blues) but it's a polish I reach for daily. The formula was okay. It was a little thin and streaky but it was hidden when i wore it since I layered another polish on top. It does take a while for it to dry but dunking your nails in a bowl of cold water speeds up the drying process.

on 8/20/2011 11:25:00 PM

I really love this color, but the formula is very weird. And I have a few other colors from Essie that are streaky just like this one is, so I think Essie just doesn't work for me. shame :(

on 8/19/2011 12:55:00 AM

Good color, streaky application like other reviewers said - however, I'm still on the lookout for the perfect pale pink!

on 8/18/2011 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Like other reviewers have said, the formula sucks. It's streaky and difficult to apply evenly.

The color is beautiful, but it's a total pain to apply. So bummed.

on 8/16/2011 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have been looking for a nice white/cream/pink opaque polish for a while now. I read the bad reviews for this and heard that this is streaky and for some reason I thought I could be that one to make it work since I was in love with the shade. Well,... I couldn't get this the look good. I had to keep removing it and starting over again,it just seemed like whatever I did it was so streaky and hard to work with. I want my 8.99 back lol The color is gorg but the formula is not right idk if it's to thick and gooey to make it opaque. something isn't right with it. I have other essie polishes that are great..so its not Essie in general. it is that they were unsuccessful with making a opaque cream pink color and should have not even put this out to the public.

on 8/11/2011 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loveloveLOVE this color! It is the perfect clean, classic, and girly nail polish color! The application can be quite frustrating though. The first coat is extremely streaky, but then it'll even out by the 2nd or 3rd coat. Oh well, I love this color so much I don't even care! This pale pink is a must have in your collection!:)

on 8/10/2011 5:07:00 PM

I really like this color. It is NOT that hard to apply. Its very opaque with a similar consistency to french affair and borrowed and blue. I just start by making a line at the cuticle and pull up. I havent even been painting my nails very long to be honest. Two coats and I have perfect nails, no streaking whatsoever. Compared to french affair it is more pink, none of the lavender tinge and a bit lighter. Really love it, 3-4 days with no chipping too.

on 8/10/2011 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love this polish; probably one of my favorite of all time! This is my go to polish if I want a neat and polished look that is feminine and will suit whatever I wear. I used to lean towards more sheer polishes, but I love the opacity of this. I generally apply ~2-3 coats which will last me a bit over a week in staying power.

Top Rated Essie Products