April 18, 2014 | 1938 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Lipstick- #529 Thalia

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Jenniferroyea

Really nice plummy colour, with a hint of brown. I am an NC 15 and I love this colour. Diva from NYX is very similar to this - maybe a little more peach if you find Thalia too brown.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 7:17:00 AM More reviews by BlueSkiesAbove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG! WOW! This is one of the nicest colors that I have ever tried, its mlbb definitely..I picked it up at ULTA on a whim, and i found that it compliments my skin tone and hair - I LOVE this color! Its a bright pink mauvy on me. And, it is moisturizing too, it feels luxurious.

To all the women who said that this made them look like a corpse.. didnt you all test it first? Why is this the number one selling NYX color if so many think that it is corpsey?

I'm getting a backup tube of this cause its the fastest disappearing lipstick in my entire NYX lipstick collection. I have never bought a backup of a makeup item in my life, but I wouldn't want to be caught without this color. It is so complimentary.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2010 4:31:00 AM More reviews by elbz08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

So i know alot of people love this color, my mom for one, it looks great on her. But horrible on me! Im nw15 ishh and shes at least a few shades darker than me. On her it looks like a medium pink color, very natural. On me it looks like a very dark purple ish brown - gross- iv been frozen to death- type color. So a nice color if your darker, if your lighter i'd stay away from it for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by rocknrolljane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This looks sooo pretty in the tube, but Thalia doesn't work with cool, fair skin tones unfortunately. On warm skin, I'm sure its a nice, flattering nude lip, but it looks BROWN and dirty looking on me. My lips are pretty pigmented...I'm still looking for a good MLBB lipstick from NYX, and this definitely isn't it. That said, it is a skin-tone issue and would look great on someone with medium/olive skintones.
As others have said, B52 is a better choice for cool skintones, but its still not my ideal everyday color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This actually works for me much better than Circe and honey. Not too nude, but doesn't wash me out either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by ParisTroika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this color. It's so soft and wonderful for everyday wear. Very moisturizing and not drying in the least. I usually layer it with a lip pencil for staying power. I'm not one that minds reapplying my lipstick throughout the day. No, it doesn't stay all day, but I'm really please with the color, price and value of this lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 8:19:00 AM More reviews by kaylnm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this lipcolor. First ever in the line of NYX that I tried. It went on so smooth and stay power, WOW! Perfect light nude color if you have done up your eyes for the night. Can't wait to try all the other colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by beatthetime

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I did not like this color on me at all. It looked like I slathered a thin layer of clay on my lips-- a muddled taupe next to my skin. However, it did look good on my sister whose skin is a warmer pink complexion compared to my very pale olive. I gave it to her after 1 use. She says she has to wear it with a gloss or else it doesn't look terribly flattering

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 8:12:00 AM More reviews by BEjunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Thalia is the most beautiful nude lippie I have ever purchased. I wish it didn't have such a weird smell -- I think it smells like crayons. But am happy to report I don't notice much smell when it's on my lips. Moreso just in the tube.
The texture of this lippie is lovely and the lasting power is pretty nice. Hate the packaging. NYX could have at least done printed decals instead of cheapo looking stickers on these, but alas, then the price would go up, I imagine so I guess I should quit complaining.
I definitely see myself repurchasing in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great muted pink on my pigmented lips. Moisturizing and long lasting, very cheap too!