August 1, 2014 | 1377 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Allure for women

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 10:23:00 AM More reviews by karlayvonne

i really like this perfume but i prefer to wear it in the evenings.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by MrsEdwardCullen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this scent!!! Although it is a considerably expensive fragance, it lasts a long time and smells AMAZING!!! It's feminine yet really fresh and sweet!!! I think this product is a wise investment and this will last me a COUPLE OF YEARS!!! YAY! Will most definately repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2009 4:27:00 PM More reviews by anniemcleod

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a very fresh yet soft and feminine perfume. I wore this for about 4 or 5 years before converting to Coco Madomoiselle. Brings back special memories everytime I see a review as I purchased this with the large perfumed pressed powder 12 years ago to have in the hospital with me on the birth of my first baby. Not sure if you can purchase the pressed powder anymore but that is a great product - came in a big round container with a big velvety powder puff. Just what I needed for that sweaty labor!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by ekma2008

It is the only smell I buy over and over again. It is not heavy on me at all. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 8:54:00 AM More reviews by pf3855

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Allure!! Admittedly it may be a bit heavy for the spring/summer upcoming months but for fall & winter it's a lovely scent. I layer it on with shower gel/lotion/eau de toilette and it lasts all day long! It's not too overbearing on me and gives off that warm, sexy scent that I love. My DH loves it and he wears Allure for men which I love so it's very well suited for both of us! I get lots of compliments on this and it has become my signature scent for the winter months. I wear it all day - at work too, and it doesn't seem to be too strong. I can smell a whiff of it when I move around alot and it makes me happy to smell it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Schnarpsel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells old-fashioned in an old lady kind of way. I sigh inwardly every time one of my friends is wearing it because I find it makes her smell 10 years older than she actually is. Do not like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Shopper510

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have worn this fragrance since it first came out, and still receive compliments on it. It has become my "Signature" fragrance over the years, and the only one I constantly have in my collection.

It is the only Chanel fragrance that smells good on me. My Mother was a lover of the No.5 perfume, it was her special fragrance and smelled terrific on her, but not at all on me!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by melilla

The first word that comes to mind is "unfriendly." The eau de toilette is a sharp, cold, screaming mess of flowers on me, particularly magnolia. Strong and very long lasting on my skin but it doesn't really develop on me like other Chanel scents do. The eau de parfum and parfum smell smoother and warmer to me but I don't like them any better. They just smell...unfriendly. I love the packaging though.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by MissRini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lovely smelling, sophisticated and feminine perfume. However, I think I may be allergic to it! My husband bought me a huge bottle and everytime I spray it on my skin burns and itches and sometimes I get little red dots :( But I smell GREAT! hehehe The bottle is pretty, but not very ergonomic for my small hands. I won't buy it again which is unfortunate as I really like the smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 12:48:00 AM More reviews by ljanelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very feminine and, well, alluring. . . . =) Before I really started getting into perfume, about ten years ago, this was my favorite. I used most of the bottle (actually I think it was the only bottle I had then!) then eventually got tired of it and gave the rest to my mom. As I've added to my collection, I've revisited it and remembered how lovely it is, and have swapped for a generous decant.