Aveeno Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

3.6

Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Isoceteth 20, Laureth 7, Methyl Gluceth 20, Polyacrylamide, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Water

on 6/24/2011 1:03:00 PM

I tried two bottles of this thinking it worked. It didn't break me out but it gave me whiteheads and blackheads. Not painful pimples, but dry white stuff that scarred my face. So no, this is not comedogenic.
I have combo skin and this doesn't moisturize me enough so I have drier skin and my skin then produces more oil.
It's pretty expensive for a drugstore product but the bottle doesn't leak nor unhygienic.
Not recommended if you use retin-a

on 6/21/2011 10:32:00 AM

After trying (and loving) the Ultra Calming moisturizer, I thought I'd give this one a whirl. I love it just as much as UC. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized but never greasy. I have oily/combo skin and I always shyed away from using moisturizer b/c I thought I didn't need it. This formula is very light and has never broken me out.

I enjoy the fragrance as well...very fresh & clean smelling. I will repurchase!!

on 6/21/2011 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've used this moisturizer for so long, I swear it's probably the reason my skin is clear since both my siblings have acne. It could be the St. Ive's Apricot scrub too...but maybe it's the whole combination that keeps my face pretty clear. I wouldn't say this combats ALL breakouts because I definitely do get those period pimples every now and then. I use this everyday after I shower in the morning and at night when I wash my face. I'm not too sure if it makes my skin oily because oily skin already runs in my family.

on 6/5/2011 11:36:00 AM

I really like this product! I had recently broken out pretty badly and tried many different products to help clear up my skin. After about 2 weeks of using this my skin had cleared up a lot! It evened out my skintone a lot too (I tend to get fairly red cheeks) It was pretty expensive for a dugstore product (about $17) but I use it daily and there's still a lot of product left. I highly recommend this to anyone who is acne prone!

on 5/31/2011 10:54:00 AM

I love this product. End of story.

I used this for a month, absoluteeeely loved it. It made my acne (which is like little bumps, to be honest) go away. Unfortunately, despite the 'hypo-allergenic' labeling, the moment I put this stuff on my cheeks they flare up and itch like crazy. I can only use this on my forehead, which sucks considering I really like this.

on 5/19/2011 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have been using this product for a few months (which is impressive, in itself) and I really love this lotion! It's not greasy, smells great, and most importantly, doesn't break me out and has definitey improved the clarity of my skin. I recommend applying the lotion and then immediately applying your foundation. The two blend together and creates a really nice glow.

Highly, highly recommend!!!

Edit: I don't know what happened, but this started breaking me out. So terribly sad :( I have tried Tamanu Oil and it is working miracles on my skin!

HG! I LOVE this! it NEVER breaks me out (i'm very prone), and it smells amazing. It actually moisturizes my skin and I LOVE IT. And it doesnt cost very much either. LOVE it.

on 4/15/2011 5:28:00 PM

when faithful to this...skin clears up lookin healthier...ppl use to ask if i have any make up on n wouldn't..THATS how pretty this moisturizer can make your skin. :)

I HATE THE EXPENSIVE PRICING!!

Best drugstore moisturizer i've ever used, HG : )