September 20, 2014 | 1003 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by kimreztituyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a silicone feel, not greasy. I have oily ass skin and this was NOT greasy on me. I use this as an all over primer for my makeup lol then I use miracle blur for pores. Baby skin does little too nothing for pores/lines. I have lines under my eyes and they were still as noticeable, pores too. Why waste it tho? Great base for entire face & I noticed my foundation stays all day :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by laurennyan

This product feels really nice on my skin making it feel soft like a baby's (hence baby skin lol). It somewhat makes my makeup last a little longer, but doesnt necessarily blurs the pores a lot (but it helps). I really love the packaging of the product since the color is super cute ♡

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by abbyvogue

Feels greasy, I feel like it made me more oily throughout the day. Didn't do anything for my pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 10:05:00 AM More reviews by donteventrip

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product!! LOVE LOVE LOVE I use it and it makes my face glow its done wonders to my face I'm planning to use it for a very long time I really recommend this to you girls!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by MissXMx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

* Sensitive Skin!! *

I bought this primer as I am an oily skin/large pore sufferer. I'd heard that it is a dupe for Benefit Porefessional so I was intrigued by the hype (I can't comment on whether it is or not though, having never tried Porefessional - out of my price range!!!)

I love the texture and it does make my skin feel much smoother when I apply foundation/bb cream. My make up seems to last a bit longer and I feel like it looks more matte than usual!

However, I've been using it for a week or so and I've had so many break outs!! My skin looks even worse than it did before without make up!

I must add that I do have sensitive skin...so I'm not sure how it works for people who don't have too many problems in that department. I wanted to write a review though, because I'm always trying to find out how products affect people with skin issues before I buy!!

Won't be buying again - my quest for oil control continues!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This is a below average product. I bought it because I needed a primer for daily use and I didn't want to keep using my porefessional one because it is expensive. I don't use primer for oil control - just for longevity and as a smooth base. EHHH my foundation does not last for more than a few hours. This product didn't do much for me but it's alright at blurring pores. I would recommend ignoring the cute packaging and pass on this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by kayshannoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This "pore-earaser" has to be the best drugstore one yet but I have to try the L'oreal miracle blur before I make the claim. THIS IS NOT A DUPE FOR THE POREFESSIONAL. no where does it say on the package that is a primer so I think it really threw people off. Besides that, I apply this with my Dual-Fibre brush(stippling brush) to apply and stipple it into my skin around my t-zone which helps my pores and smooths them out, then I use my fingers to smooth over any other areas (dry patches) because it smooths it out. I use this daily, even when I don't plan on wearing makeup because it makes my skin smooth and soft! I do go over this with my professional primer so it will give my foundation an extra boost of staying power! Highly recommend this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by calificus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought I'd try this out as part of my quest to find a mattifying primer/gel for my nose (the only part of my face that gets shiny!) I don't really use it anywhere else, I just dab it gently onto my nose and smooth it out after moisturising, then apply foundation over it after waiting a couple of minutes for it to dry.

The gel texture is nice, I much prefer this to a liquid or cream texture which seem to have little or no mattifying effect at all on my skin. It doesn't dry up or flake away like other primers I have tried.

I can't say it's the best product I've found, but I use it as a cheaper alternative to the MAC Matte gel when I can't get to the MAC counter. For £7.99 it does the job I need it to, I find that foundation and powder stays on better than when I go without.

It has a slight scent to it but nothing that bothers me or irritates my skin. I would repurchase as a cheap alternative to the MAC version I have and use it for general daytime/work stuff. The search continues...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Meh.. usually I only write reviews if I really like (or also really detest & don't like) a product, but this has got me a bit confused. I bought it to use under makeup & it does a little better than average job of making my makeup stay on maybe a couple more hours, foundation & powder goes on slightly more smoothly, but this product isn't a primer, & it isn't an oil control gel, so I am a little confused as to why I really find it necessary. It didn't break me out, had cute packaging (& I liked how it was in a tube which is practical & utilitarian both), didn't have any offensive scent, but I don't know if I will repurchase this when I run out because I am simply on the fence. I will definitely use up this tube before making a decision. I've never used anything like Porefessional or other the other products mentioned that this is a dupe for, so I cannot offer any helpful comparisons/contrasts or educated opinions, but I do think that this is probably a lot better than using Monistat or milk of mag under your makeup or other stuff that's not meant to go under your makeup. BabyLips lipbalm is a real winner, not so sure about this product...IF it was doing anything really beneficial the price tag isn't too bad, but I just don't know if I really need this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by edentomlinsonx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really like this it smooths my pores out and makes my skin look a bit more Matt! It's not a good primer because it isn't a primer which I think people are getting mixed up about on here! I use a primer as well so have no problem with it not being. I only bought it because there was a 3 for 2 offer in boots and I didn't know what else to choose and wanted to try something different and you know what I'm really glad I did pick this!