July 28, 2014 | 1199 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 4:35:00 AM More reviews by lexeelayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I feel as if I'm the only one who loves this. I am 15, and use this under my foundation. It controls oil a bit, but I have pretty much combo skin and it looks amazing. Does a great job at minimizing pores! I choose this over my Porefessional- does a better job at controlling oils and does a great job at pore minimizing. Will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Brunettechic

I likes it. It did blue my pores amazingly, and helped my make up stay on a little longer. It does have an oily feel at first but it goes away. I haven't had any pro knows with it breaking me out, and I think the packaging is absolutely adorable! Will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Beautybash

I was hoping that this would be a dupe for the Benefit Porefessional. Sadly, it was not. If anything it is comparable to the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. I didn't feel like it did anything for my pores. It did help my makeup last a little longer, but that's all. I will not be repurchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by rkhan38

I have pretty oily combination skin and I notice a 'difference' in my pores- my pores are massive and I feel like it does blur them but not completely. Still on the fence but no major complains about it. I actually like the greasy texture to it haha

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by ToniTate

This completely broke me out! I was excited about using after seeing so many positive reviews but quickly become frustrated when the next day I had little white bumps on my cheeks. I've never had that issue before, I tried it again a few days later and the same white bumps popped up again. I won't be using this product again!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by jordyn92

I don't have large pores, so I bought this primer in the jopes that it would kind of blur my dark spots. I was really disappointed in it. The texture of it is horrible. Its like a silicone consistancy and it made me feel really greasy. when I applied my foundation over the top of it, it made my foundation streak. maybe its just my skin, but it didn't work for me.I had high hopes. wouldn't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I don't have a problem with large pores but I bought this primer to help smooth over my dry patches before applying foundation and for that purpose I really, really like it. It helps my foundation last all day, it is very smooth and it helps my foundation go on flawlessly.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by zmarie100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So disappointed. Really wanted to love this product. on the market for a new primer, lovely packaging, good reviews.. but when I used it I was like.. oh. I have small pores on my cheeks, this did not help at all, it actually made my pores look worse. I wear MAC pro longwear foundation which is amazing and longwearing, but when I wear this, all my makeup seems to wear off the areas where I applied the primer after arounf 2 hours. Waste of money, and absolutely not worth the hype.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin with large pores on my cheeks (go figure) and I've been using this for a week now and I'm just kinda meh about it. It doesn't make me say wow, but it doesn't suck either. For a ds product it's ok. I pat it on my cheeks, then use my regular all over primer. It does blur my pores, it remains a little tacky/sticky after application, and the packaging is super cute.
EDIT 2.18.14: It broke me out on my cheek....by bye baby

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by SkyAlternative

Made my skin feel soft and not greasy (I have dry acne prone skin) and did seem to help my foundation glide on smoother. Unfortunatley though, a) doesn't do much to erase pores and b) it has caused me to break out in small whiteheads. Tossing it out.