October 25, 2014 | 1884 users online

Stick - Maybelline - Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by questionable

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Wanted a replacement for Clinique's City Stick which I've worn for years. This is so much cheaper and just as good. I wear 220 and it's similar in color to L'Oreal True Match W3 golden beige. I love how I can pop it into my purse, don't need a brush or sponge. Can touch up my concealer and spots throughout the day if need be.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by cha1291

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

i love this it works great smooth and natural with good coverage!! and it does really seem to stop my shine more ten other stuff i always loved anything in the fit me line but only downside is they dont put alot of product i use it so fast the the 7 dollars i paid wasent even cheap cuz i havfta pay for another so fast but i do love it so i pay anyways:/

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by drewsynicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I fist used it, I was like "OH MY GOD MY PORES".. but then I realized that if I use my Real Techniques foundation brush, it blends really nicely! I tend to have oily skin and I never have a problem with this product sliding off or wearing off throughout the day. The only problem I have with this product is that the colors are difficult to match.. I had to buy it in two different shades to match it properly. That being said, I also mix two power shades to set on top of the stick foundation. The sticks tend to be very extreme in their undertones; either very pink or extremely yellow... which is why I end up mixing and blending so many for my perfect shade.Overall a very good product I intend on buying again, the packaging is very easy to travel with which make it a staple in my makeup routine

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by FunNut

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I travel often and need makeup products in a stick or powder form. I also own a Shisheido stick foundation, but for the money this product is much better buy. The first time I used it I was disappointed, I thought it was much too sheer. I learned to just apply more for better coverage. This stick is very handy for quick application and I hope Maybelline keeps it in their foundation lineup.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

This has potential to be a great makeup but the shade and texture have let me down - this is so creamy yet turns almost too powdery and clings to every flaw on the face (a bit like dream mousse) and the shade looked great (porcelain 110) super pale and yellow toned but on the skin it turns pinky white and the red pigment is so prominent on me that where I swatched it has turned red long after the makeup has worn off. A no-go for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by TrueCOWgirl

I used the Covergirl concealer stick, and liked it...but it left my face feeling a little extra oily, and I'd usually need some powder to touch-up nose/forehead/chin. I hated that fact, because I'm really not a fan of wearing makeup.

This one goes on very smooth, and it's super easy to blend into my skin. It's not shine-free like advertised, but it reduced shine a little.

Great for touch-ups, and covering up blemishes/redness. Also great if you're like me, too lazy to put much make up on. (Seriously, I just put on a touch of stick, then maybe some mascara. Then I'm out the door)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually quite like this product as a contour stick. Saw a Youtube tutorial from smlx0 using it that way, and for me it works! I think I bought the second darkest shade and utilize it with either the Dream Lumi concealer in Radiant or Age Rewind dark circle concealer in Fair for a highlight/contour effect. I haven't tried it in my actual skin color as a foundation, so I can't speak to that, but it does make a quite natural contour (blend, blend, blend!) Can turn orangey if I use too much but it's buildable so start light and add more. Now that I'm pale again (hello winter!) I'm going back to Ulta soon to get a lighter contour shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by DulceBelen

It works great for my oily skin! And it looks incredibly natural, however, I feel that it won't work great for girls with skin on the dry side. It isn't entirely shine free as it claims, but it works well for a drug store product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by mwuah908

Okay product. It was very promising and I wished it worked out for me. It was difficult for me to find a shade because it didn't have the yellow undertones I was hoping for. It also made me very oily :( Really easy to apply and blend though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Lrc1024

So I usually never wear face makeup. But I decided cause I was going to a party. Anyways this stuff is decent. I love how it doesn't look cakey no matter how much I put on! I used it to hide some acne scars & it really did a good job evening out my skin. I have pretty oily skin and this almost felt like a clay like texture but I did like it. Love how it's so easy to blend and the packaging is perfect. easy to carry around for touch ups! It felt like I wasn't wearing any makeup and that's what I loved. It's light but buildable coverage which is good cause I did add extra in problem areas. One thing I didn't like is it definitely shows your dry patches, so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize well. I would buy it again but definitely not one of my faves.