Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

3.4

OUTER CORE Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Diisostearyl Malate, Ozokerite, Polyvinyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer [+/- May Contain Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica] F.I.L. D158948/1. INNER CORE Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer [+/- May Contain Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides] F.I.L. D158947/1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Like it! It's à good medium coverage foundation with a silky finish. It goes on with a fresh gel-like feeling and smooths out evenly. Doesn't stay all day, but I don't mind to re-apply in the late afternoon because the stick fits perfectly in my makeup pouch and as mentionned it blends so easy. I highly doubt if this suits an oily skin, but it is quite good dor my combination skin!

I loved the idea of this product, compact and blend-able, which it is to be fair. It feels velvety smooth on application and has good coverage for blemishes. The problem I had with it is that after an hour after application it felt greasy and heavy on my skin. This might be because of my combination skin type, but as a gel formula I thought it would be okay. Not sure I would buy it again but it might be better for other skin types.

on 5/27/2014 1:48:00 AM

This is the first drugstore foundation that ACTUALLY matched my skin!! Right when I swapped it on my skin, I couldn't even tell I had anything on, it matched that well! It's also very light weight, doesn't even feel like your wearing foundation. The coverage is buildable, depending on the type of coverage you want. I have fair-medium skin, so I baught the shade in 130 buff beige, its kinda dark for my shade, I should've baught 120 classic ivory. Oh well, I'll be purchasing it next time I buy it :D because its that good!! I have combination skin, and it a really awesome job controlling the oil on my skin. All in all, this product is worth the money, and is pretty darn good for a drugstore foundation.

on 5/25/2014 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i actually really liked this product but only when i don't have many blemishes and my skin is relatively clear. it matches my skin tone perfectly and the application is easy. the formula is so smooth & creamy it blends nicely into the skin. i like it for touch ups in my purse. i team it with my rimmel stay matte powder & lasts several hours.

bottom line, i would not use this for a long period of time without reapplying
but it is an easy product to use for everyday & beginners

on 5/24/2014 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This product is good for normal/combination skin, but not dry as the product clings to dry patches. I bought this because I wanted something a bit heavier than powder, but not as heavy as foundation and this is great! It's so creamy and easy to apply and build up with. The coverage isn't great, but it still does the job. The product lasts ages considering you don't really get that much!

on 5/14/2014 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ugh this is pretty much rubbish. If looks okay for maybe half an hour but then turns to an oily mess that makes you look terrible. It doesn't hold any powder products very well either. It's a very light coverage foundation, and quick to apply, but it's not shine free. It's definitely very visible on the skin when you first apply it.

on 5/13/2014 11:43:00 PM

I actually really liked this foundation! I have it in the shade 130 buff beige and one of the main reasons that I love it is because it matches my skin perfectly and I also noticed that there is a wide variety of shades to choose from! This foundation is surprisingly creamy for a stick foundation which makes it lovely to blend in. I like to wear this as an everyday type of foundation, I use it by applying the foundation to my face directly from the stick then I blend it in with my real techniques buffing brush and I think it looks great! While this foundation works well for me i would not recommend it to anyone with dry skin because it makes even small dry patches on my face very emphasized if i don't moisturize properly beforehand. It has a very natural semi-matte finish on its own but I like to add a bit of powder to help it stay. This product provides light to medium coverage so if you're looking for something to completely cover blemishes and spots this is not it. Overall I think this is a very good foundation especially considering the price and because of how quick and easy it is to apply, I have to say that the only thing I didn't like was the packaging, I find that the lid sometimes comes off if I have this in my makeup bag but it's not too big of a deal if it's just sitting on my vanity table. I will most likely be repurchasing this when it runs out.

on 5/11/2014 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this hoping to use it to highlight my cheeks and forehead but it stuck right to my dry patches. It gave my skin a very chalky texture, which is weird since I tend to have oily skin. I even tried using it with another foundation but it didn't make any difference.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was so happy to find this because this great shades for pale skin. It's smooth and easy to blend, would have been the best foundation if it didn't make me shiny les than one hour later and it felt oily on the skin. Shine free? WRONG! They should rename it to moisturising foundation because it would be great for dry skin rather than oily. The worst foundation I have ever used.

I have the fit me pressed powder in 230 but they didn't have this in 230 at the time so I got 220 instead. I was worry at first that this wouldn't fit my skin tone at first since I got pretty tan. But to my surprise it fits me perfectly. I have combo skin and this isn't mattifiying at all. I have to touch up with powder every now and then if it's too hot. The coverage of this is light to medium depending on how much you put on. I don't have too many problems with my face and one layer works well for me. It gives a really natural finish it's lightweight and doesn't make your face look cakey even with 2 or 3 layers. I would definitely repurchase.

Popular Stick Foundations