September 20, 2014 | 964 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great stuff! Smells good, absorbs well, and leaves my cuticles soft. I rub it all over my nails, too, and it leaves them looking shiny and newly buffed.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2012 2:58:00 AM More reviews by rtran4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought product this after hearing such great things about it on manicure blogs. I'm a manicure-addict so I was looking for something to moisturize my dry cuticles (from acetone) and keep my manicures looking fresh. It's not a disappointing product because it does moisturize but I'd call this an unnecessary purchase because doesn't do anything that Vaseline, baby oil, hand cream, a good salve or lotion couldn't do. It just adds more clutter to your vanity table. In fact, if you're using this over manicured nails, IT WILL DULL THE SHINE OF YOUR POLISH. My suggestion is to use a good hand cream and apply some baby oil or Vaseline to your cuticles with a q-tip.

Also, calling it a cream may be misleading because it's actually more like a balm or salve. You have to rub your fingers in it to get the product out. And it smells a bit like a lemon-scented cleaning product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by KattyKit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Got this in a gift set so I have the 0.3oz/8.5g container. I've been using it on and off for about a month. I have pretty great nails/nail beds to begin with so I don't really have much use for a cuticle cream but it's a great hand moisturizer, if a little oily. A little goes a long way, I've still got almost the full tin of this stuff. I don't think I'll repurchase unless I see some significant difference in my skin/nails. This is no different for me than any other DS moisturizer/lotion I've purchased.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by alisha_the_kitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

(I have this in the 'new' formula.) I have to admit that I'm not completely sure how I feel about this product.

I love the fresh lemony smell. The tin can be hard to open sometimes. As far as the formula goes, it tends to leave waxy, greasy residue all over my nails and cuticles. I think the trick is to not over-apply, so that it's more likely to absorb into the skin. I just can't tell if it's actually moisturizing or not.

I think I will probably try some other cuticle creams after using this one up, so I guess I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by kes1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great product. Started using this after getting frustrated with how little you get in the pen-type dispensers.

I work in healthcare so I'm constantly washing my hands and applying alcohol antibacterial gel which really dries them out. This stuff has been a miracle cure. It got rid of all my hangnails and sore cuticles and even works well on small patches of rough skin. And it can be used as lipbalm in a pinch.

Smells lovely and lasts for ages. The tin is cute and closes tightly so it won't open in your bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by alyssadk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a Burt's Bees gift set my dad gave me for Christmas and I love it! I have dry skin and my job is pretty rough on my hands and this cream works wonders.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by thisisntoriginal

I LOVE this stuff. The smell is amazing, the texture is great, and it really softens my tough cuticles. I also find it works well on calloused fingers. Will repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by torirendon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of the best products ever made! My fiance works outdoors year round for his job so his hands get very rough. One night we were watching a movie and I had my Burt's Bees products out and so I took the wax to his fingertips around the nailbed. After a few applications, they were considerably softer and better looking. The wax is hard to get out while hard so I put it in my pants pockets shortly before using so that the wax will be easier to spread. I love the lemon scent and I'll repurchase in the future without hesitation.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by papillon212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have really good nails, when I got my nails done in Vegas the lady stared at my hand forever and said she never saw more perfect cuticles. So while a cuticle product is not something I really need or would see results from, I still really like this product because it smells and feels amazing! Only got it as part of a Burt's Bees set but it was the best product in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Chelseakins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Works great on my cuticles and fingernail area!
It is a little greasy, but I don't think it would work as well as it does unless it was that way.

Great buy, would recommend to anyone with troubled cuticles/fingernails.