November 28, 2014 | 1928 users online

Brows - Maybelline - Expert Eyes Twin Brow & Eye Pencils

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2008 10:46:00 PM More reviews by punkrockzoie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HA! I'm glad I only paid 89 cents for this at target! It was in the clearance bin. I took a chance, bought this without looking at MUA first. And when I got home I checked the reviews and they were good...for an eyebrow pencil. So it says it can be used as eyeliner, but DON'T. Within 10 minutes it smudges, and in an hour it'll be gone, or dripped into the little creases below your eye (ick). Just warning you people, it's not the best when used as an eyeliner. But as for an eyebrow pencil, I dont know. My eyebrows are plenty thick so i wont be using that anymore...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2008 2:40:00 PM More reviews by mlyork

OH my favorite brow pencil color is going OFF the market! Charcoal. I have been living by that for the last 4 years and they discontinued the color! The dark brown looks nasty and this color is pretty much the only thing that looks natural. Guess I'll be going back to the ever-lasting search of finding a good brow pencil.....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2008 9:12:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG! HG! HG! I have been using this product for years and it's the best hands down pencil for my brows. Although I am naturally a brunette, I use this product in Blonde. It provides just enough color on my naturally light brows without overpowering my face or making me look harsh. The consistency is awesome - not too soft and it doesn't smudge - stays put all day. It looks natural. I have a panic attack if I'm missing this little red stick from my makeup bag... so cheap too. It's nice to know that you don't have to spend a fortune (at least not all the time) on a product that makes you feel beautiful every day. Maybe it's Maybelline... it definitely is!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2008 8:24:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG for me. This is way, the price is minimal and the quality is just the same as the high end brow pencils. Ive had my brows thick and thin and in between and always used these pencils and I always recieve compliments on my brows. This is easy to get for me, I can easily pick these pencils up at any drugstore or grocery store for that matter. I use Blonde and its the perfect not to warm or too cool taupe tone for my barely there brows. I prefer pencil to powder for brows so this is just right for me. I would not use then as eyeliner and have no idea why they suggest you do so. Also the bright red color on the outside of the pencil helsp me quickly identify it in my stash and make up bag, which is nice when you have as many products as I do. Anyway, cheap...high quality and readily available. The other brown pencil I do like is Revlon Brow Fantasy but the color match is not exact and you pay much more for less product. I've been using these pencils for 9 years and dont see that stopping any time soon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 4:57:00 AM More reviews by ryden_gorey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff could never work as a decent eyeliner.
It isn't horrible as a browfiller, but it tends to get a little faded and clumpy after a while. I've started using an angled brush and MAC eyesshadow for brow filling, which works better and takes forever to run out of.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2008 6:13:00 PM More reviews by lovex19

i have both velvet black and dark brown and with the self sharpener i love it!!!!!!!!!!!! its cheap its stays on 4ever ...have used it for 6 or so years..wont buy anything thing else..love love love!! HG for brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2008 2:50:00 PM More reviews by jsquad

love it! I have natural dirty blonde hair with blonde brows. I've been using this product in BLONDE for at least five years and get compliments on my brows more often than you'd think you would get on eyebrows. it looks so natural if done with a light hand. the biggest problem people do with a pencil is they use it like its an actual pencil and drag it across in one sweeping motion creating an obvious mark that looks too dark. you have to very lightly stroke it across kinda like a paint brush.. a very soft motion .. good for ranges of brows from white, strawberry blonde, blonde, light brown, brown, dark brown. (have not seen it on very dark brown brows)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by chiodokeller

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ok, I've been using this product for the last 32 years. I have never been fully satisfied. I have the darkest brown hair possible. My eyebrows are also extremely dark brown. The dark brown and black eyebrow pencil s that are available are both incorrect for me. The dark brown is too light, and the black is too dark. Help! I need to find a better product;.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2008 4:55:00 PM More reviews by sweiver

this was a great product...looked great and i would recomend to others!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2007 6:09:00 AM More reviews by chanelxoxo123

I have repurchased this item several times. In the past I have used eyebrow pencils that were too soft and noticed that it fades quickly. These pencils are hard and waxy, which makes it long lasting and natural looking. I have pale skin and dark hair and I use this in "blonde" but I have always preferred lighter taupe colors for my brows and stay away from dark browns and blacks. They work fine and are super cheap. It's just annoying to have to sharpen it all the time, because I like to have a very fine point.