October 23, 2014 | 2050 users online

Brows - Maybelline - Expert Eyes Twin Brow & Eye Pencils

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2008 6:13:00 PM More reviews by lovex19

i have both velvet black and dark brown and with the self sharpener i love it!!!!!!!!!!!! its cheap its stays on 4ever ...have used it for 6 or so years..wont buy anything thing else..love love love!! HG for brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2008 2:50:00 PM More reviews by jsquad

love it! I have natural dirty blonde hair with blonde brows. I've been using this product in BLONDE for at least five years and get compliments on my brows more often than you'd think you would get on eyebrows. it looks so natural if done with a light hand. the biggest problem people do with a pencil is they use it like its an actual pencil and drag it across in one sweeping motion creating an obvious mark that looks too dark. you have to very lightly stroke it across kinda like a paint brush.. a very soft motion .. good for ranges of brows from white, strawberry blonde, blonde, light brown, brown, dark brown. (have not seen it on very dark brown brows)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by chiodokeller

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ok, I've been using this product for the last 32 years. I have never been fully satisfied. I have the darkest brown hair possible. My eyebrows are also extremely dark brown. The dark brown and black eyebrow pencil s that are available are both incorrect for me. The dark brown is too light, and the black is too dark. Help! I need to find a better product;.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2008 4:55:00 PM More reviews by sweiver

this was a great product...looked great and i would recomend to others!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2007 6:09:00 AM More reviews by chanelxoxo123

I have repurchased this item several times. In the past I have used eyebrow pencils that were too soft and noticed that it fades quickly. These pencils are hard and waxy, which makes it long lasting and natural looking. I have pale skin and dark hair and I use this in "blonde" but I have always preferred lighter taupe colors for my brows and stay away from dark browns and blacks. They work fine and are super cheap. It's just annoying to have to sharpen it all the time, because I like to have a very fine point.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2007 8:44:00 AM More reviews by FourFortyFive

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not bad for a brow pencil (no way could I use these as a liner!) and at less than $4 for two small red pencils about 4 inches long, Iíd repurchase if I were in a pinch. I have the ďBlondeĒ color and itís ashen enough but not perfect. I have a problem with most blonde brow pencils being too orange/reddish but this one I can get away with for a natural and defined look, not for something dramatic. The pencil itself is too hard for my liking, Iíd prefer an automatic pencil and the staying power is just ok...but again, in a pinch...
My HG is MACís automatic pencil in ďFlingĒ...perfection. But at $14 I can afford it, but itís more than I want to pay. Anyway, itís good to know thereís a d/s pencil that I can fall back on if needed. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2007 11:17:00 PM More reviews by beffie001

excellent, inexpensive, does the job without defining your eyebrows in a totally strange and unnatural way - i have pale skin and medium to dark brown hair, and have found that the liner in "blonde" is the best bet for almost any skin tone - it can remain a soft reinforcer of the arch, or be built-up for more definition - i always have this product on hand

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2007 10:20:00 PM More reviews by juicycandice

I normally clean up my brows with wax at home. I made the mistake one day to do it in a hurry, so some of the wax actually slided down onto my left brown. Luckily, the wax didn't take all of my hair! I wasn't that worried because I knew a brow pencil would work. I didn't do my research, so I went to target and picked up this product in dark brown. I saw on a video for Elle.com that you should find a color that is one shade darker. I picked up Dark Brown and took it home, it was NOT Dark Brown at all! I felt like a little girl playing dress up! I settled for my Rimmel eyeliner that was actually a darker Dark Brown than the Maybelline!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2007 12:29:00 AM More reviews by balmmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It was pointed out to me recently that I need something to define my brows. Perhaps they have thinned some now that I am in my 30s. Since I wasn't sure if I'd like eyebrow pencil, I bought these because they're cheap. I have medium brown hair with reddish and golden tones and medium brown eyebrows. I bought the eye pencils in Dark Brown. They aren't dark brown though! I wouldn't even consider them medium brown. They are lighter than my browns, so they really show up when I try to extend my brows out. Since they are so hard and waxy, I can't do the little feathery strokes that look natural either.

I think if you can find a color that matches your brows, these are great for the price. But there is not enough of a color selection for everyone to be able to find a match. If I could find these in a darker brown than Dark Brown, I'd repurchase-but since that doesn't exist in this line, I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2007 5:21:00 PM More reviews by CheckyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used these for years, I mixed 'blonde' & 'auburn' to get the right match. And while they worked just fine I've moved on to using powder & wax w/ an angled brush for a more natural look. These work great though in a pinch & are very cheap.