Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

3.4

on 1/8/2015 7:26:00 AM

I had seen and despite being a make up junkie thought it was a gimmick and had no intention of buying it , then my sister bought it me for Christmas. I gave it a go on a day off ( as I really didn't think it would work and didn't want to go out looking like Worzel Gummidge) . This mascara is AWESOME, it takes an extra five minutes to apply and looks amazing. I have had brilliant comments and I am sure my application technique has yet to improve but I am 100% sold ( and that takes a lot to do).

on 1/4/2015 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've always loved the look of false lashes, but hate applying them, when I heard about this product I thought I would give it a go and have loved it straightaway. I find it easy to apply and easy to remove, I have actually gone to bed with it on and woken up with perfect lashes - have now recommended it to my friends and will buy again.

on 12/31/2014 7:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This product is just not good. The first time I used it I only had it on for a few hours and the applicators were all clean and untouched and so I thought it was an incredible product. Second time and every time after that though was a disaster. The fibres would get all caught in the gel and so my lashes would look super clumpy. On top of that, about 3 hours into wearing the fibres, all of the fibres have migrated down to my cheeks which is not cute. I definitely don't recommend this product.

on 12/29/2014 12:10:00 PM

I AM a presenter for Younique but I am NOT listing any info here to try to sell products. I'm leaving a review because I think so many of you must be using this product incorrectly. I'm a mascara fanatic. I have used it ALL from Jordana to Dior. When I was invited to a Younique party, I hesitated to buy the mascara but figured I may as well try it, considering I've tried everything else. It took me a couple of weeks to get used to it, but as soon as I did, my friends starting asking about it and I signed up to be a Presenter. Here are some tips. Use a LIGHT mascara first. Immediately after, apply the Transplanting gel, focusing only on the tips of lashes. Immediately after that, apply the Fibers (also focusing on the tips) by rolling the brush while applying onto the lashes. Let this dry for 45 seconds. Use a lash comb/brush at this point. It makes a HUGE difference. Now you apply the Transplanting gel again (lightly.) Let this dry for 45 seconds. You're done, unless you want to do more than one coat, in which you need to start over again with applying another coat of transplanting gel immediately followed by the fibers. If you apply too many fibers, they will fall on your cheek and get into your eye. That will also happen if you don't seal them properly. I promise mine don't ever look clumpy and it doesn't take me longer than 4 minutes. You have to apply sparingly, let dry between coats and use a lash comb!

Not good
After watching a video of someone using this I wanted to try it out myself. Personally, the mascara made no difference on my eyelashes than any other normal mascara even though they're quite thin and light brown. The fibres are incredibly irritating and it was hours before there weren't any in my eyes, it felt like there were more on my face and in my eyes than on my lashes. I would not recommend this it's ridiculously overpriced and no better than any other brand, the best thing about this product is that it's easy to get off!

This mascara is incredible. It really, really works and if you're looking for that false lash look without having to glue on false lashes, you need to give the 3D Fibre Lashes a try. It's perfect for anyone in the theatre industry, modeling industry, or if you suffer from lack of lashes. I happen to have naturally thick, long lashes, but this was given to me as a gift and even with my decent lashes, this stuff made a HUGE difference.

The only complaint I have is that it's time consuming to apply, but if you're okay with spending an extra 10 minutes on your makeup, then that shouldn't be an issue for you. Yes, the price is hefty, but it's the same as buying any name brand mascara, so if that's your preference, cost shouldn't deter you from this.

Seriously, it really provides the most incredible results. Not clumpy at all and I can gurantee you that people will be asking you if you're wearing false lashes. It's unreal. A total game changer and an overall brilliant product. Bonus: The packaging is fantastic for stuffing in your purse or carry-on for travel because it actually is it's own little carrying case.

on 12/19/2014 1:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Price is decent. Love the packaging, the cute case it comes in. And I adore the mascara itself. The application can be a bit tedious and annoying. You have to make sure not to use to much fibers (I gently and quickly tap the fiber on once) and you need to keep switching tubes to use the gel, then the fibers, then again the gel. It's definitely worth the result though! Long, gorgeous lashes, that almost seem like fake lashes.

on 12/18/2014 6:19:00 AM

Love it! I have tried every mascara out there and this is the only thing that really works for me for long and thick lashes. Can't imagine why anyone would not like it.

on 12/15/2014 8:48:00 PM

I can't even express how much I dislike this mascara!! There is positively NOTHING that I like about it!!! If you are looking for Tammy Faye Bakker lashes that resemble huge, thick spider legs around your eyes, then THIS is for YOU! Lol! I got advice from the company on how to apply it, as well as YouTube tutorials, and I finally got a semi decent look, but the stay-ability is horrendous!!! I had it on for an evening out, and when I got back home (about 3 hours later) there was aweful smudgy residue and fiber under my eyes--soooo pretty! NOT!!! I will give them this- when I did achieve a non-spidery look, they were definitely long and pretty, but it just didn't last on me. (I don't touch my eyes either.) Oh well, at least I gave it several months of trial before deciding to post my negative review. PS- I want to add that in the picture displayed above of the 'before' and 'after' eyes, the BEFORE eyes look WAYYYY better in my opinion!! The after eyes (on the left) look clumpy! Yuck! (ANd that's exactly what you get with this stuff.) Take notice of the most beautiful actresses on TV when they do a close-up...you don't see big clumpy lashes, you see natural looking ones that barely look like they have mascara on them. Good thing to make a mental note of I believe....

on 12/13/2014 4:05:00 PM

The fibers fell out into my eyes and under my eyes . I tired it twice used it as directed .

Video Reviews & Tutorials