July 22, 2014 | 2160 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by redheadtn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was so excited to try this product based on a recommendation from a friend but I have to say from the day I ordered i have been nothing but DISAPPOINTED in this company.

Jan 13 Ordered $ 37.18
phone or call back
Feb 7 customer service promised to send out replacement again and give me
credit
Feb 11 Still nothing

My advice ---- DO NO WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by shinman1016

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was so excited to receive this product, but sadly it didn't live up to the hype. Like others, it really irritated my eyes throughout the day even though I was sure to seal them with a coat of the gel. Regular mascara from on department stores are cheaper and work better.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Pateye

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got taken by yet another makeup company that promises results that are unattainable. When will there be some truth in advertising laws for makeup companies. I tried the fiber mascara. I had pieces of it in my eyes all day long. This stuff is nothing short of crap and I work in the beauty industry. If you want a fiber mascara go order Mallys from Qvc or LancĂ´me and spend a lot less with much better results.
I certainly won't be trying any other product from younique, maybe they should change the name to youwancrap.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by cindycrawford111

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's a little expensive for me, but I definitely think it's worth it. It works like magic, and I love it.
I will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by annwade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's simply perfect, I just finished one a week ago and bought a new one yesterday. I can't go outside without it. But you have to be very careful when you use it, if you're not familiar how to use it, you have to learn, and apply your fiber and gel gently on the lashes. If you're make up newbie, you'll have to take your time to learn how to use it. But it will be definitely fun!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by elly903

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was a presenter for this company, but I have to say, after trying the lashes, I can't in all honesty promote them. They do work and they do give you longer, thicker lashes but like another reviewer said, if you have sensitive eyes, stay far away from this product. I've tried all of the tricks from extra coats of the transplanting gel to just applying the fibres to the tips of my lashes. No matter what I tried, after about half an hour, my eyes were burning, felt like the fibres were in the eye, my eyes were red and after an evening with them on, I had a wicked headache.

In Canada, these lashes are $35. and for some people, probably those without allergies or sensitive eyes, they probably work great. I wore them last night, one last try, and I remove my makeup before going to bed, this morning, my eyes are still stinging and my vision is blurry and every time I go into the bathroom and look in the mirror, there are fibres in the corner of my eye.

Use these at your own discretion . . . for me, I"m going back to Sephora brand mascara because it works for me and doesn't irritate my eyes.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by debralamakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this product. I bought it just a few days ago, and it works amazing!!!
My lashes were much longer and feel very natural after I use it!
Great product!!! I would recommend to my friends.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2014 7:46:00 AM More reviews by kinztalavera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't waste your money on this. It's not what they advertise! I bought it because after watching instructional videos, it seemed like a miracle to my almost non existent lashes. Plus it looked extremely easy to apply.

I am less than happy with my results. First of all, the gel and fibers clump. I even had to take tweezers and pull my eyelashes apart because the fibers made all my eyelashes stick together. Not very natural looking. Also, on the demo videos, the girls eyelashes come out looking natural. My lashes were left looking fuzzy like a feather, and yes I did exactly as the instructions said. I'm not sure how the girls in the video got their lashes to curl, maybe it's natural, but mine just stuck straight out and broke off the fibers when I used the eyelash curler.

Oh and last but not least, it's messy! Fibers fell all over my face and into my eyes. It's not very pleasant.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2014 3:23:00 AM More reviews by seeMEpaint

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not a presenter, like most of the reviewers so far on here. Purchased from an online party. HIGH shipping cost to start out with. If you have sensitive eyes, run. This will irritate your eyes. My eyes were red the entire night. I was not impressed at all. It was clumpy and the fibers looked like fur on my lashes. Will not recommended to others.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Laurentodd922

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a unique product! I am always on the lookout for mascaras and this one did not disappoint. It is easy to use and surprisingly build-able. I love that the product uses natural ingredients in the fibers which makes it even more special. It really extends your lashes, but it looks completely natural. The fibers come off easily with warm water similarly to Loreal's Double Extend Beauty Tubes. I really wish that this product would sell in ULTA stores or Sephora because it would get a lot more attention. Definitely worth a try!