October 24, 2014 | 1798 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by gina1488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure what all the negative reviews are about. Some seem to be just down right mean to me. I tried this and I LOVE it and I will continue to use it. Sounds like some make up artists may not want this item to get a good review because it could hurt the eyelash extention sales. Well, sorry to say but this is actually better than getting extensions and I believe people are starting to realize that they don't have to put up so much money to get the length they want and their natural lashes suffer for it! I have pretty long lashes to begin with and I would say it's definitely for me too! I like to have very long and full lashes and when I don't want to go so dramatic with it I only use it on the outer ones to give that nice catty length to the ends and use regular mascara on the inner lashes. It works great for everyday use that way as well. And use a lash comb! You use that for regular mascara anyway, this is no different. Use that lash comb girls and it will not look "clumpy" or "spidery" lol.
Take a look around on youtube and you'll get good info on how to apply makeup for the look you're wanting. Just practice and you'll get it right.
But yes, YES this is the best mascara I've ever bought and I've bought many...high end, low end, you name it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2014 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Daisypaisy

Where do I begin? I'll start off with how I got suckered in to buying this product. I saw it advertised ALL over Instagram and a sales rep contacted me and I purchased it thinking "hey, why not give it a try" it had a lot of buzz over Instagram. Huge mistake. Should have done more research because I wasted 30 bucks plus shipping- some people may not think that's a lot of money but, hey, I could get a cheaper mascara and it would work better and I'm a makeup artist saying this! First of all- this mascara should ONLY be used by people with SHORT STUBLY LASHES. I cannot stress that enough!!! IF you have long beautiful lashes- this IS NOT the product for you. Also, the fibers in this mascara WILL end up in your eye and over your face. This is so irritating and uncomfortable. I went through a phase in high school where i liked that trashy spider lash look. I'm an adult now. That phase is over. All I can say is that if you like trashy lashes that irritate your eyeballs, then this is the mascara for you. By all means, get it! But you have been warned! There are far better non irritating lashes out there. Go get them. And as for the packaging- I heard a bunch of people saying they love it. Um, are you people blind?! First off, it looks really goth and who gives a crap if it comes in a sunglass looking packaging?! It is DULL looking and just plain black? WHOOP-DE-DOO
LOL. I seriously am not trying to bash a product I just hate when people ( sales reps) try to play up a product that is NOT THAT GREAT. I guarantee you this "fad" will die out shortly. :)

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Jwright89

This just makes lashes look clumpy. If you like the look of spider lashes... This product is for you. I will admit that it makes the lashes appear somewhat longer, but for those of us who do not appreciate looking like we only have 10-20 lashes it isn't worth the minuscule amount of extra length you receive.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Lillex

So, I received this product for free through instagram because i won an online giveaway. I was super excited and received it after about a month....(that wasn't very great lol) So this is $30 i believe but i wouldn't spend your money on it! If you like skinny, clumpy, spider lashes this is for you! Im more of a long, thick and separated lash girl so thous mascara and i DONT mix

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 10:38:00 AM More reviews by donnabosco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this mascara. I will not use it for every day, but for special occasions, it rocks!!! I agree that a lot of the negative reviews seem to be from people not putting it on correctly. The last layer of gel is so important to keep those fibers from getting loose and falling in your eyes or on your cheeks. I will definitely continue us to purchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by starmom1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Younique's 3D fiber lash mascara is definitely worth trying! I've had sensitive eyes since I started wearing makeup. I have found mascaras to irritate and cause my eyes to water even before putting on my lashes. When I have found one that works for me it takes quite a lot of layering to see the results I see with just ONE application of this product. I am amazed that my lashes can look this good! I love that it is better for my eyes and lashes, having no harsh chemicals and being 100% green tea fibers. I use my 3D mascara right on my bare lashes but you can use over mascara too. The first 3-4 times I used I went a bit too heavy on the fibers so I had some clumping but now that I know how to apply, I absolutely love! At $29 it's high for a mascara but honestly the damage it saves you not having to use falsies or get extentions and the fact it's made of natural ingredients and not harmful yucky ones, Its the best $29 you'll spend! Find a presenter to order. It's Guarenteed!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by disneymom919

I love this product! I had been getting lash extensions for about 6 months. As much as I loved them, it was time consuming, expensive and the glue was very irritating to my eyes. I stumbled onto Younique 3D fiber lashes while on Facebook last week, watched some of the YouTube application videos and thought I'd give it a try. I honestly am in love with the mascara! I use Benefit They're Real mascara as a base, then follow the instructions for the 3D fiber lashes. The results are just as good, if not better than when I wore extensions, it's a lot less time consuming and at a fraction of the price! Do yourself a favor - BUY THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by AudgePodgeBup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A coworker of mine sells this stuff and I figured I would try this mascara. Last fall I made the huge mistake of getting eyelash extensions. After two months of those, my natural lashes were not how they were before that. DON'T EVER GET LASH EXTENSIONS!!!! They will lie to you and tell you that they don't ruin your natural lashes but I left that place with one almost bare eyeball and major self esteem issues haha! (I feel like they grew back for the most part but my right eye doesn't seem as thick as before.)

I wish I had known about this product before I made that dreadful mistake because this stuff rocks and it looks like I am wearing my eyelash extensions when I wear it. It doubles my length and if done properly and with enough time it can look beautiful and not clumpy. I bought an eyelash comb so I could separate my lashes after each application and that really does help. I also think it makes a big difference what mascara you use underneath this product, as the Moodstruck 3D lashes directions state you have to use a coat of your favorite mascara prior to applying this product. I recommend using Rimmel Lash Accelerator because it's light, it doesn't clump and it's just an all around great mascara.

I am so happy with this product. It CAN clump if not done right. Like I said, using a good eyelash comb and a non clumping mascara underneath will really help with the application process and also giving yourself enough time in the morning. I will continue to purchase this product so long as they don't discontinue it. It is non damaging to your lashes and it's made of all natural ingredients. MUCH better than eyelash extensions! :) And again. DON'T FALL VICTIM TO THE EYELASH EXTENSION LIE!!! HAHA!

ETA- Still using this product and I have yet to ever get a fiber in my eye or even have it smudge or irriate me. I love this stuff and would recommend it to anyone!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Crisalta82

Admittedly, I'm a little bit of a make-up snob and remain faithful to Chanel, but this mascara duo is by far the most amazing product out there of its kind. Although I hate to admit it! I was very skeptical and the price seems a little steep, but in the end it was well worth the splurge. My lashes have never been a feature I emphasized because they are short and a little thin, but this product has completely changed that. For those who say that the fibers fall out, that is because they are not doing it right. The con is that it takes a little practice; like two or three times, but after you get the hang of it, the results are pretty awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by hottlashes

I am in love with the 3d fiber mascara by Younique. I have decent lashes and thought my department store brand was great until I tried this. It is amazing what a great mascara can do. My eyes looked bigger and my look just looked like it was brightened up. I look more awake lol. I loved it so much I ended up becoming a presenter, bc I knew girls would fall in love with it. Give this stuff a try www.hottlashes.com you wont regret it, and hey they back all their products by there LOVE IT guarantee so no risk to try.