September 30, 2014 | 1172 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by UTdaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd seen this all over Facebook and figured it was just another home party company that I'd ignore. I had a vendor table at an event recently and the Younique rep was at the table next to me. I watched her put on one eye full of this fiber mascara and leave the other one bare, and was curious. At the end of the day, when her lashes looked just as full and I didn't see fallout all over her face, I got really interested.

I bought the mascara ($32 mascara?! Ouch.) and crossed my fingers. It's amazing. I love how it goes on, I love how it makes my thin blonde lashes long and full and dark. It took me several minutes per eye on the first day or two, plus I got some of the fibers on my face. A couple of weeks in, I can apply several coats quickly with no fallout or mess.

I wear contacts and have no problem with fibers getting into my eyes. In short, I'm totally in love with this mascara and will definitely rebuy when I run out.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by weskim

DO YOUR RESEARCH PEOPLE! Their fibres are natural but their Transplanting Gel isn't! Their product contains Propylene Glycol which has been associated with irritant and allergic contact dermatitis as well as contact urticaria. NOT SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE EYES! MY EYES WERE IRRITATED!

I did a comparison photo of Cherry Blooms ALL NATURAL Fibre Lashes and Younique's 3D Fibre Lashes. I have better results with CHERRY BLOOMS than I did with Younique. I can't believe all these Younique sales people are attacking me saying I didn't use Younique! OF COURSE I DID! I DID A COMPARISON PHOTO TO SHOW YOU MY RESULTS! I HAVE SHORT STRAIGHT LASHES! YOUNIQUE SUCKS! I'M SO ANGRY! Not only that, when my Younique Fibre Lashes arrived, I opened it to find the gel had also leaked out of the tube too! The gel is very thick and it's very messy! Not impressed with the product or the sales reps.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by bradfordnat1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HOLY CRAP! This product is insane. I used it and my lashes doubled in size. You can even see the little fibers that are created. It lasted all day and I got so many compliments. I would definitely keep this in my makeup routine forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Jcc52

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm Asian with hardly any lashes. The ones I do have need curling, and I find that starting with a drugstore mascara lets me hold the curl and saves on the gel. The process is quite time consuming so I've stopped using the fibers which made the lashes look clumpy and fake. I only add the gel to the tips of my lashes and then brush to distribute. I've had it for 2 months and there never seemed to be much gel on the brush, only on the end. I'm going to need a new one soon and wish I could just buy the gel without the useless case and fibers. It's better than any other dept store or drugstore mascara a I've encountered. Worth a try but the sales part is annoying.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by meatballeyez1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The concept of this product is great, but, after trying it the result was always the same! I had to continually check a mirror as the fibers don't stay on your lashes~~they end up under your eyes and on your cheeks! Not a pretty sight I must say! And, yes I did follow the exact instructions that were with the product. Really a waste of money! Why would anyone want to use this product when you can't wear and enjoy it without checking the mirror constantly to be sure their lashes don't land all over their face!! Not happy!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by LushesLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have extremely long, full, curled lashes. I never have to wear mascara unless I want a pick me up. I bought this to see what all the fuss was about. Honestly, this did absolutely nothing for my lashes. I have tried other lash plumpers and maximizes with the exact same results. This night work for someone with short stubby lashes, but it does nothing for long, full lashes. I was so confident that this mascara did nothing more than my normal mascara does that I wore it on one eye and my regular mascara on the other...not one person noticed.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by sweetcakesaby7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is not all the hype it should be. Very clumpy and there was no length at all. My fake eyelashes are way better. The before and after pics they show are a joke. It doesn't work. SAVE your money. Way to expensive for it to do nothing. I followed the directions to a T. And took time to apply, I will not be buying it again. BUYER Beware!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by joannefenton1

Hi everyone I just starting using Younique's 3D Fiber Lash Mascara. Ok to start FANTASTIC!! I had read reviews online before I purchased it from my friend and told her about people not liking it, so she took the time to show me the correct way and the wrong way. The wrong way is not sealing your fibers and them falling onto your face and in your eyes. After playing around with it, I cannot tell you how happy I am. I work at Sephora and I hear people tell me this cream or product didnt' work and then I ask them how they are applying it. I can't begin to tell you ladies you need to listen to the experts and follow instructions properly and you will get results. Though there are those ladies out there they are highly sensitive to using products and I understand they wouldn't work for you but the majority of you pls just take the time to ask or watch a demo and give yourself time to apply all your products don't be in such a hurry as this is how mistakes are created. I am more than happy to try to answer anyone's questions on fiber lashes. Great weekend to you all!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Mis72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I was super duper excited to get my 3d lashes. So much so I had all the ladies on my unit at work waiting in anticipation to purchase them also. Sad to say I was extremely disappointed. I followed the direction to a T but my lashes were clumpy and horrible looking. I comb through them and all but they still didn't look good especially not $36.49 after shipping good. I'm going to stick with my loreal why? Cause I'm worth it! Best thing about this product is the cute case.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by sandyriles

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

First of all, I have the worst lashes on the planet. If you FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS to the letter, you will get a great result. I have NEVER had the fibers get in my eyes and what dummy would sleep in them? I think many of the negative reviews on many products are done by people who don't give a product a chance or just think they already know how to do it and don't do it the way your supposed to. ANYWAY....since I can no longer afford Latisse, this is the next best, maybe better thing. They do not claim to "grow" your lashes!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No