August 1, 2014 | 1723 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by terilili

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product! It is the perfect consistency. It's light, which is very important to me in a facial moisturizer, but it also has a slight pull to it, making your skin feel a bit tighter. The only downside is that it has no sun protection, but, to me, it's worth the risk.

I honestly don't think I look good in the morning until I put this lotion on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really don't get why people don't give this moisturizer more love. This is the one and only facial moisturizer which does not leave me greasy and full of acne. I use this product in the morning and before bed every night. It leaves my skin very smooth and supple...but never oily. Without a doubt the best moisturizer I've ever used.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the worst moisturizers I have tried! I have very dry skin and get loads of dry patches on my forehead and around my nose. I tried this moisturizer as my mum said she uses it and loves it. As soon as I applied it it felt cakey on my face and I hated the feeling. When I woke up the next morning my skin was still very dry and the moisturizer had done nothing for it. Wouldn't repurchase this as it is also quite expensive and there are so many better moisturizers which are much much cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by daisy5679

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. I still need an oil like coconut or jojoba mixed in during the winter because I have incredibly dry skin and am a Retin A user. But this is by far my favorite moisturizer. It doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't feel too heavy but makes my skin feel nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by 1happytrader10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of very few moisturizers that doesn't make my dry ezcema prone skin freak out!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was one of the worst moisturizers I have ever used on my face. It never moisturized my face, instead it just sat there on top of it. I had to really work it in to get it to disappear into my skin and then it never seemed to be enough because halfway through the day my face would start feeling as if I never put any moisturizer on that morning. Also, the pump was bad as well. When it got down to just a 1/4 of if left in the bottle, I would have to take the pump off and pound the bottle into my hand to shake the moisturizer out in order to get to it, which in turn wasted my time. Beware of this horrid stuff!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Straighttalk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Give me a break. Clinique recommends this product whether your 15 or 80, extremely oily or severely dry with age concerns. The second ingredient is Mineral Oil which is the cheapest oil used to put into cosmetics. It is all topical. Mineral Oil doesn't penetrate into skin there for will not really heal or repair skin. It simply sits on top of your skin. If you are looking for a moisturizer with ANY anti age benefits at al skip this. If you love yourself at all skip this and save a little more money and invest ia quality product. This is crap in a silver pump

7 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this lotion in a sample size along with a Clinque purchase. I really like it a lot. It doesn't take much to moisturize my face all day and all night. I've read a lot of other reviews that said it made them breakout. I would not know if it makes me breakout because I've never used for more than a few days at a time. I use it for traveling so I don't have lug my big bottle of Aveeno lotion around (which is what I normally use on my face). It works great for the few days that I use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Finally Iīve found the ONE! This moisturizer is by far the best thing that happened to my skin in year 2012 :).
    I have a very difficult skin: very sensitive, mild couperosa on the nose and cheeks, dry and tight, but also oily on the t-zone and some impurities on the cheeks. Thatīs why Iīve been using different moisturizers on different zones of my face (which takes a lot of time and effort). Most of the moisturizers either make my skin itchy and red, or break me out, so Iīm not very fond of trying out new moisturizers.

I found this one on sale and thought I could give it a try, and believe me - it was worth it! This one lotion makes the job of my four old lotions!
    Dramatically Different Moisturizing lotion (mention: the lotion is for dry skin, do not mix it with the gel-version which is for oily skin) literally sinks into my skin, without leaving the skin greasy or shiny. So, my skin is matte and very well hydrated. My skin also looks more glowing and healthy. This product doesnīt break my skin out or make my pores bigger, which is what most of the moisturizers do. You can use this at daytime under make up or as a night cream if you apply it a thicker layer.

All in all, this lotion is a very basic lotion. It moisturizes and makes the skin beautiful, but it has no "extra skills". It doesnīt help me with my couperosa or pimples, but it works with my super difficult skin and thatīs enough for me :).

The package (mine has no pump) is not very practical, but itīs beautiful.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by heycourtanayxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I would just like to comment...this is a lotion, not a moisturizer. When I was younger I used it on my face and went to Clinique to buy more when she told me it isn't even for my face! This is why you could be experiencing problems.