October 1, 2014 | 1972 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by MissBronx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yes!!! a can of water spray.. but it works wonder on my skin. Refreshing and set the foundation well. So what I do after clean my face, spray with avene thermal water, wipe my face with clean towel or tissue, apply mouisture, and foundation.. olalala you are ready to go!! Or sometimes if im lazy to wash my face I just spray the thermal water and powder. This is magical spray :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by stls

I like Avene's Thermal Water and would repurchase but it's not a ''must have'' for me.
I have combo acne prone skin and I use it when I want a soothing and refreshing mist. Works well but I don't need it, really.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2012 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Afrocutie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Yes, it is water in a can. No not fairy pee that will give u luminous gorgeous skin in less than 2 mins.
I live in London, the water here is v. hard with lots of chemicals. I am between homes right now so getting a tap & shower filter is out for now. So after cleansing I use this to tone, I just spray my face and let it dry on its own. That tight drawn feeling from washing is taken away. I do feel that it has contributed to clearing my adult acne and the inflammation that came with it. But that is just my experience.
I have used LRP and Evian, Vichy but Avene seems to provide a little something more to my skin.
I would say if you live in a soft water area u prob don't need this beyond having the spray in ur handbag to cool down on hot days. But in harsh water areas it can make a small difference to your skin.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 9:16:00 AM More reviews by kailingggg

Gotten the Thermal Water at an atrium sale and Omg.. I LOVE IT.. I spray it on immediately after I've washed my face to retain the moisture in my skin. After my skin absorbed it, it felt really smooth, soft and hydrated. Like I've just gotten a facial which is super amazing. I have oily dehydrated skin, so this spray is just the thing for me! It keeps your face hydrated without adding on all the weight and stickiness of creams and gels which can oil up your face. Highly recommended it to people with dry and sensitive skin. You need to try it out. Plus, it is not that pricey at all. Given the effects it have, the price is really not that bad

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by RedLipsCatEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great for setting makeup although as for the other claims I'm not thoroughly convinced. My skin leans towards dry and this doesn't hydrate my skin. I would recommend this for more oily skin that experiences shine throughout the day. As far as evening skin tone, Antioxidant Hydramist from Dermalogica works much better for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Logan696

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in a set (full size+travel size). I held back for a while buying this because its priced at 22 dollars in Canada. When i saw this set for 12.99 plus travel size i had to get it!. I only purchased this stuff for setting my makeup and getting rid of redness of my face. I cant say to much about those purposes, however i do suffer from eczema on my face. I have tried many things to make it go away, but nothing has helped. This does! my eczema is almost gone!. I have yet to try this for after shaving but i hope it does something.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by melllm

I think this is my favorite thermal water. This is really good for sensitive skin. I like to use this as a refresher or when my skin is irritated. It's nice to use after exfoliating too or after moisturizing. I don't however particularly like this for setting my makeup though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by amyfarrahfowler

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent product. I use this after cleansing and my face is just happier. Any redness in my face seems to disappear almost instantly after I mist on Avene Thermal Water. The mist is very fine and is unscented. I have repurchased and I recommend.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 8:34:00 AM More reviews by allary

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've only used this product for less than a week but I'm already addicted. I can't tell you about any long term improvements (yet), but I can say that I'm happy with it so far. It's just such a lovely product, the packaging is nice, and it sprays the perfect mist on your face. It's probably half marketing/packaging but at the very least it's just a nice little relaxing ritual that feels like a bit of self-pampering spa bliss.
I have quite oily, acne prone skin, and usually after taking an extra long hot shower and using a more drying face wash, my skin feels quite tight and dry for a while until it gets back into oily over-drive if I don't put a moisturizer on right away. After spraying the thermal water on my face after a shower my face isn't as tight as usual and I get to enjoy having a clean dry face for a longer period without feeling the need to slather on the moisturizer..
Also, it's been a few hours since I washed my face and it started to feel quite oily. I just sprayed some Avene water on it, and it doesn't feel as oily anymore! just nice and soft
The other day I also had a light scratch on my arm that felt quite itchy and inflamed, and I sprayed the Avene on it and it immediately calmed down.
I have long term hopes for this product.
If you really value "value" and are quite cheap in your usual purchases, I wouldn't necessarily recommend this product, but if you're looking for a little pampering, and possibly some long term skin benefits, you can't go wrong with this product. It definitely won't hurt.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by miamiamaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I use it to refresh my face during the day, make my powder foundation look less powdery and before my face creams/treatments in the evening.

It's nice but I haven't noticed any less redness so it's not a miracle worker for me.

I will and have repurchased this purely for the refreshing qualities.