April 20, 2014 | 1581 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by riceboxes

This is my HG concealer!!! It's very creamy and opaque and blends seamlessly! I find the Maybelline fit me concealer kind of similar to this one expect the Maybelline one provides a bit less coverage!

I'm nc30-35 and my color is in custard!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So I've been around the block countless times when it comes to concealers. I have hereditary dark under eye circles with bags. When I wear a bad concealer, I get comments like "are you feeling ok? You look sick/tired/exhausted." SO, for me, being 22 with clear, dry skin, my main beauty issue is my dark circles. I have tried:
- maybelline fit me
- maybelline instant age rewind
- bare minerals loose powder
- bare minerals stroke of light
- MUFE full cover
- bobbi brown creamy concealer
- countless other drugstore concealers

Some of these were ok (maybelline), some were bad (BM and BB), and MUFE was good but a bit dry.

This, in vanilla, combined with bobbi brown corrector in porcelain peach, is perfect. It's a great color match, medium to full coverage, minimal creasing, and not too dry/cakey looking. This is the best under eye option I've ever used :)

The thing that kills me is the price. It's $28 for 0.22 oz!! (2013) I don't need too much to cover under my eyes, but I still go through concealer faster than any other beauty product. But I think it may be worth the $$$. I've been using my drugstore concealers for the other parts of my face. I will update later on the longevity of the product and whether I think the quality will be worth the repurchase price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by amlheureux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this product in the shade Vanilla a few months ago and found myself hardly ever reaching for it as it was too peachy and dark. I finally replaced it during Sephora's VIB event but this time I got Chantilly, which is the lightest shade. I now use this product every day and am blown away by how good it is. As most of us makeup addicts know, having the right shade of concealer is extremely important otherwise you're just calling attention your imperfections with a weird shade of makeup. Chantilly is very pale with the slightest green tinge to it, much like my neck. I've struggled to find something that matches the greenish tones in my neck and generally just go the 'neutral' route but finding something that is so dead on has been amazing! I use this product for blemishes and redness as it is too dry for me to use under my eyes, although I know some people love it for that purpose. I only use a small dab for each blemish and it provides sufficient coverage so one tube will last for quite a while, so while the initial purchase can seem a little bit staggering, it's worth it. I would say this is a slightly thicker version of NYX HD Concealer, which I also use and love.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by missjc75

The only reason I haven't given this a 5 is because I wish it came in brush/pen form like Touche Eclat to make application on under eye circles a bit easier. Otherwise this is probably the most luxurious concealer i've ever used - thick, creamy and excellent coverage. I have it in 'custard' which matches well when I am tanned but want to purchase it in 'vanilla' too for the times when i'm paler.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2013 5:07:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

this is a good product and worth trying, but i'm not sure if i'll pay this amount again for a concealer. all i have to say is it does cover my dark circles well and gives a nice radiant glow to my under eye area which is quite comparable to ysl touche eclat (which of course has poorer coverage than nars). my favorite way to use this is to first use my HG bobbi brown corrector in light peach and then the nars concealer - which i think may be overkill; the nars concealer itself is enough to cover dark circles - but i love the finish the this combo gives. because i have a rather light shade (vanilla), i can use this all over the face. the lasting power is quite good and it is easy to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

I love this concealer I had it in the shade ginger and it was a little dark and on the red side over all this concealer is a full coverage and blends out really well and seriously lasts all day I know many use this as a undereye concealer but I was using it all over and damn this concealer is amazing! I love it But you get little product for the price money is tight right now for me and I haven't repurchased but if I could splurge this is what I would get!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure why all the bad reviews lately, but I think I finally found my HG concealor!
I have an underlying medical issue which results in severely dark circles under my eyes. I felt I have tried all low end to high end concealers, but nothing met my needs: it had to look natural, it could not crease under my eye (I have a Denny-Morgan fold under eyes that all make up creeps up into), it had to COVER and it had to last a good work day.

This did it all.

I ended up getting custard (close to Macs NW20 studio finish) which is described as a yellow tone for light to medium complexions. I do NOT use eye cream in the morning as this provides too much slip for any product to stay put. I dot a bit on the inner corners and all the way to the bottom of my iris. I then take a MAC 217 brush and buff the product into my skin. I may do this another time, depending on how dark my circles are.

Some days I leave it, others I add a light dusting of powder to set it. Either way, it covers, looks natural and stays put. The price is ridiculous if you ask me, but for what it does, I'll buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by GoddessOfTheLipstick

This product is amazing! After trying both Revlon and L'Oreal concealers I had still not found the right product for my skin, so during a haul at Sephora I decided to pick this one up.

It is wonderful! I find it delivers excellent coverage and the formula is light weight and hydrating. After a long workout the concealer did not shift at all and did not feel heavy. I find it will feel fresh for about 15 hours prior to feeling worn out.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by km1704

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

EDIT - I ended up returning Vanilla, because it was far too light, and although I am the vanilla shade in the Nars stick concealer, it gave me white rings around my eyes in the radiant creamy version.

So, I bought Honey instead. It's weird because Honey is quite orange on my skin, but it does cover my undereye circles. The only issue is that I CANNOT use it anywhere else on my face (pimples, around nose, etc.) because it is way, way too orange in those areas and gives me a weird complexion overall. That sort of sucks because I now have to use a different concealer for those parts of my face, which isn't great given the price of this NARS one. Not sure I would repurchase for that reason.

I normally don't have trouble finding a color match and I love NARS stuff in general, but the concealer shades are very odd. And I am still scratching my head at how a shade as dark and orange-toned as Honey can actually cover my circles on my fair/medium skin but hey, it seems to work for now...

PS. the coverage and texture of this concealer IS amazing if you can find the right shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by SharminQ

I like this product...I love how it is full coverage and does not crease....also its not runny at all....easy to apply....my only complaint is that it didnt last long for me....i dont pack on concealer at all....but it only lasted me couple of months...which is nothing given it is on the pricey side....so now that i ran out of it....i am trying the MAC pro longwear concealer..if that doesnt work for me ill most probably go back to NARS