NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 12/9/2014 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a good concealer but not great :( I much prefer stick to my maybelline fit me concealer. I find this concealer creases on me, but definitely has great coverage. I still use it, but it is not my preferred concealer to use.

on 12/5/2014 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

amazing. If you're on the fence about getting this.. go for it!
It's lightweight, does not leave a gray cast, and a little goes a long way.
I can use this anywhere on my face and it coves dark circles, redness, zits, etc
I use the shade vanilla (and custard when i'm darker)
it brightens without shimmer!
I was using the bare minerals creamy concealer and that was great, but this is just a little better.
best $29 I've ever spent
(Honestly, I wasn't too crazy about their blushes & eyeshadows but this and their lipstick in Anna are fantastic)

This is definitely one of those times where it's better to spend the money upfront than keep wasting money on other products that do not work

on 12/3/2014 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hands down the best concealer I've ever used. I've tried SO many different concealers over the years and I usually felt like I was just settling on a mediocre product, whether it was drugstore or high end. I have mild/moderate under eye circles, pretty severe redness around my nose, and I rarely breakout. But I wanted one concealer that could cover all three things. This does exactly that. It completely covers my under eye circles and doesn't settle into the natural creases (not aging wrinkles) that I've always had under my eyes. NO concealer has ever accomplished that before, and that's including MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer, Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Concealer, and MUFE Full Cover Concealer. It covers the redness around my nose - again, something no concealer has ever been able to adequately accomplish. And it also works infinitely better than any of those concealers at covering the random hormonal breakouts I get on my chin from time to time. It lasts longer than anything else has for me. I love the consistency. It's not thick or dry and hard to blend, yet it's not thin and watery. It's perfectly creamy. I really can't say enough good things about it. I need to order my winter shade as I purchased this in the summer. It's one of the more expensive concealers I've bought but it's worth every penny. I will continue to use this until they stop making it!

on 12/2/2014 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

NARS I LOVE YOU. Seriously, I LOVE this concealer so much I could cry. I;ve been using this for a few weeks now and completely agree with all of the other reviewers that say they have spent literally hundreds of dollars on concealers, I've probably spent at the very least $1000 in concealers alone, (most likely more), since my under eye darkness is that bad. So although I have a pretty good collection of workable products, I found that they'd sometimes disappoint after a while, or I'd have to wear like 3 products layered together to look somewhere between 'alright' and good. The NARS however, takes care of it all in one go. And I can look great now not just good... Simply amazed by this.

I was looking for something at Sephora that would be "easier" for on the go/daytime looks when I was in a hurry, I didn't know this concealer would be so exceptional. I literally tried on almost every concealers at Sephora the day I bought it, because I refused to leave without findind what I was looking for. This was it. I also picked up Benefit Stay Don't Stray with this.

What I've found in using it is it pretty much works best all on it's own w/ setting powder. Using another eye brightener underneath just gets in it's way. This may sound ludicrous to some of you with dark circles as bad as mine, but by some miracle, this is true of the NARS concealer. Don't even apply foundation under it! I now apply my concealer first and finish foundation around the concealer. I do use a tiny amount of Stay Don't Stray where a crease usually forms for me after a long day, and kind of blend that out to the darkest base of the dark circle, just on the inner part of the eye area only. Then I apply all of the product dispensed by the wand to one eye covering the entire dark areas extended to the side of my face, redip and do the other, blend these out with my MAC 224 brush (which is MIRACULOUS with this by the way), and set with my NARS loose powder (a workhorse for setting concealer-doesn't budge keeps from creasing). Sometimes I'll use my Laura Mercier setting powder instead to brighten up if it looks dark after setting.

No creases, long wearing, opaque FULL coverage that looks SOOO natural. This concealer is literally a gift from God in my opinion. I do have to say I prefer it 100 x's more when I am using it with the MAC 224 brush though. Smoother and more opaque application with less chance of creasing, and blends better into my foundation, also makes it WAY easier to apply quickly.

I hated the price, (thought it was egregious) but now I see why. This will ironically end up saving me money on eye brighteners and extra concealers that I used to buy to layer together. No more brighteners, correctors, and concealer combos. Just this. I'm saving so much time getting ready now (THANK YOU NARS) And btw if you're using the ITCosmetics, this even beats that one. This is the holy grail of concealers, and I never would've guessed <3.

on 12/1/2014 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

As somebody with extremely dark circles, acne scars, and pigmentation, this concealer truly is my HG. I've tried dozens of different products such as makeupforever, benefit, dior, katvond--and honestly, this was the one concealer that lasted all day long and provided great coverage.
If you want flawless coverage, then apply eye cream, concealer and set with powder. I think realistically these steps would apply towards any concealer, especially if you are prone to creasing. However, I rarely follow these steps and in the event that my concealer does crease I simply blend it out with my index finger.

on 11/25/2014 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This concealer is great for covering light pigmentation such as dark circles, redness or faded PIH marks, but it won't cover angry red pimples as it's too emollient and can't "build" on itself like drier cream formulas can. I mainly use it to conceal redness around my nose and any supremely faded PIH marks so I opt for a color that matches my skin. I use the color Custard for my oily NC25 skin and it's an acceptable color match although it could be a bit better (but their other color options do not suffice).

It does end up fading as the day goes on since my skin is oily and I blot every couple of hours so I'm sure that does cause some makeup to come off. But all in all, it has a very natural look (biggest pro for me) while offering medium-full coverage and is very easy to work with. I find it best to apply some concealer to the back of my freshly washed hand (so as to not contaminate the rest of the product), and then using the ring finger of my dominant hand to apply to problem areas. The warmth of your finger really does help the product blend/melt into your skin. Set with loose powder. I'm currently about to finish my second tube.

on 11/23/2014 1:59:00 AM

full coverage if patted in with fingers and medium if blended out with brush or beauty blender. For the price, you get what you should. This is the only concealer I'll use now. i feel flawless when wearing it and it leaves a satin-dewy finish on the skin. very natural looking with up to full coverage :)

on 11/18/2014 12:00:00 PM

I haven't written a review in a very long time, but with this concealer, I just had to. I sampled this concealer atr Sephora and loved the coverage. It covers my dark circles very well with just a tiny amount. I ended up switching from the Armani Precision Retouch and buying it in the color Vanilla. I started wearing the concealer before work. This concealer is horrendous! It creases within 15 minutes, and I'm not talking about minor creasing. I'm talking major amounts of concealer stuck in lines that I never even knew existed. I figured, ok maybe I can handle some creasin in exchange for great coverage and perfect color match. But unfortunately, every time I look in a mirrow I am shocked at how much this is aging me. I am 30 with very very minor fine lines under my eyes and I wear moisturizer under the concealer. Not only that, but the flaking is quite bad. So if you are looking for coverage and are willing to look double your age, then this is for you. Otherwise, this is a total fail.

on 11/18/2014 4:12:00 AM

I really love this concealor. I do use the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation as well - and the combination of the two is simply lovely. The consistency is great, coverage is great, colour match is great. Overall, this is definitely worth having in your makeup collection. I like to use this concealor with a Beauty Blender for my under eye area and I find it blends beautifully.

on 11/17/2014 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Lovely consistent concealer beefy enough to cover undereye dark circles but not too heavy to give the impression you are wearing far too much make up. It blends well with foundation and if you moisturize adequately, it won't crease. I have pretty dry skin and if I'm particularly tired I have to rememeber to use a richer eye cream to make sure the concealer doesn't dry up. Definetely one of the pros of such a little expensive tube is its lasting power throughout the day. It is creamy enough but I wish it could be a tad more radiant. I was matched to Ginger because Custard definetely looked too stark for me (NC 35-37), but maybe I need a touch of it to find the perfect shade. I might get Custard and use it as a highlighter on its own or mix it to Ginger for a more radiant look.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products