July 31, 2014 | 1471 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

I was so excited to try this nars concealer and had REALLY high hopes for it. Unfortunately, I had to return this to sephora! :(
For a liquid concealer, this offers great coverage. I'd say strong medium coverage - buildable full for sure. However, I found this concealer to look kind of dry and not 'radiant' at all. The name is very decieving. I purchased this to use on my dark dark dark under eyes and yes while it covers the darkness quite well, it looked dry and creased a bit. I tried prepping my undereyes with eyecream and then eyecream+ primer, and it didn't help the dry look. I then tried it on any blemishes on my face, and it worked fine for that. Too bad the shade selection is just OK, the colours jump too far from each other. Custard is a bit too light and Ginger is slightly too dark and orange to use on any spots on my face. The staying power is just decent in my opinion. I did not see it breaking down until the 4 hour mark without setting powder. Also, because this concealer is dry, it sort of sets itself.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by triplejjj

This is my HG concealer! It really does what it claims. I have extremely dark circles and this covers them really well. It doesn't feel heavy at all. It blends in very well and the color range is fantastic! I am in the shade custard and it matches my skin perfectly! It doesn't crease if you set it with a powder, and I set it with the MAC studio fix powder. I also use this on my blemishes or any discoloration I have on my face, only because it is the exact same color as my skin. The reason why I didn't get a lighter shade to use as a concealer because the one lighter than the shade custard was too light for me. All in all, this concealer is highly recommended for those who want a medium to full coverage for their under eyes, as well as blemishes and for those who like something that easily glides on and blends well onto the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite concealer to use under my eyes. It's very creamy, but it doesn't settle into any of my fine lines. Even when I use a lot of product, it never becomes cakey. It mimics my skins natural finish: matte but still luminous.

I use shade Vanilla 2, and while it's a perfect fit for my under eyes, when I use it on a blemish, the color is extremely off. It's so pink! I wish that I could use this on blemishes.

The coverage is amazing. Up until I realized that the color was off on my skin, this was a favorite to use on textures pimples. It didn't cake up my acne or clog them anymore.

Even though this is expensive, this works so well and was so worth the money. I've had my tube since July and I have not run out yet. I will update when I do run out.

EDIT: It is now the end of February and this tube is on its last leg. I've found that as I get to the bottom of the tube, the product has become dryer and now sticks to my dry patches and settles into fine lines. Just be aware!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by thubbard

This might be my HG concealer (for under the eyes at least). I heard about this one and figured it had to be pretty good with all the amazing reviews, and it really is. It's very creamy, but doesn't dry as fast as the MAC Pro Longwear, so there is more play time. But it's also buildable after the layer dries. It has a nice consistency, not too thick for me because I had been using the Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer and that stuff is THICK. I liked it for the time being but this concealer is definitely superior. It hasn't creased on me yet, and I set it with a Neutrogena mineral powder. As far as for covering pimples, it's ok, and gets the job done for me because I don't tend to get a ton of obnoxious pimples at once. If there comes a time a need extra coverage for pimples I would probably buy an additional concealer (a friend recommended Benefit's Boi-ing concealer). One thing I really really love about this concealer (as many people have been saying) is the great color range. I have Vanilla, and it is the perfect color for my fair but not porcelain skin. Overall, would buy again and recommend to anyone--especially if you have a hard time finding the right color in concealers.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by kamo12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this may be the only concealer I buy from now on. It is pure space-age photoshop/witchcraft perfection. I have been using Bobbi Brown's creamy concealer, and went through several, however it never fully covered my blueish undereye circles.
I am extremely pale, and the palest shade Chantilly is allllmost too pale for me. I have literally never had that happen. However once it is blended in, it is perfect and completely imperceptible, even (especially!!) in daylight. From the tube, it is 100% opaque and it may make you worry it will be too thick, but a concealer brush or your fingers makes it sheer and melt into your complexion.
I have never been a person that could get away with only concealer, because I always felt you could see the covered areas. Not so with this. I can actually dot the tiniest dot in maybe 10 places around my face and it will cover blemishes, general redness, undereye circles and all. LOVE IT.
I seriously cannot say enough good things about this concealer. It is a game changer.

Update: After a week or so of use I decided to also purchase this in Vanilla. Chantilly and it's slight yellow tinge help counteract my under eye circles however it was slightly too sallow for the rest of my face. I mix the two shades and it matches my peachy undertone a lot better while still being plenty pale.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by makeupenthusiast1994

I have a ton of acne scars and redness around my cheeks and the concealer I was using before just wasn't cutting it.
the SA at Sephora directed me to nars and said this was her favorite as it was very versatile.
I use this under and over my foundation depending-some of my scars are lighter-so I'll use a tiny bit before I apply my foundation, but for some of my more darker scars i'll use it after, and it blends easily and makes me look flawless!
SO, to the women w/scars and imperfections like me, i'd definitely recommend trying this out! Yes its a bit pricey, $30 including tax, but it is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Mviera4

Love this! Best concealer I have ever used hands down. So creamy and very easy to work with. This has very excellent coverage. I just wish it was a little cheaper! The price is this eyeliners only fault.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by dladyyyy

Best concealer. It brightens my eyes so much and hides my dark circles without it creasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Roxas1234530

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know why I have never try this.... I have pretty bad dark circles (curse you asian heritage!!) And this covers them just as good or better then my bobbi brown undereye corrector BUT the reason why this is so much better, is yes while it is high coverage under the eyes, it is not cakey and is super to blend with. I have a few fine lines that concealers love to slip into and also I have a problem with cakeing under my eyes, but this is 100% natural looking. If you want brighter under eyes CHECK THIS OUT. The only thing is it's a tad bit expensive. Oh and also a good idea would to always set any under eye concealer with a loose powder.:)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by leilei465

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This works wonders to brighten up the darkness under my eyes and around my mouth. Not sure how well this would be for blemishes as it does have a slight brightening effect. It has a slightly thick, slightly sticky consistency, so it's best to blend it in quickly before it sets.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No