NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 9/23/2014 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I am always on the lookout for a good concealer! Concealers are something that I use every day amd part of my go to routine to brighten my eyes and my face overall. I was really excited to try the NARS concealer because I had heard some good things about this brand. I bought this in "Amande" which is Medium Dark 4.
I think the color is SLIGHTLY off to use as under eye concealer... It is a LITTLE too dark and doesnt give me the bright look that I usually get from my MAC prolongwear in NC45. I use it more to cover blemishes.
It also creases A LOT. I find it very drying and not moisturizing at all and it settles into my fine lines. Not a cute look... Even if I use a powder or a base underneath, it wont prevent the creasing from happening mid-day.
It's unfortunate because I had high hopes for this product.
I do give 5 lippies for the packaging. Its useful for touch-ups and on the go applications.

I am using it until it runs out, but I will not be repurchasing.

on 9/22/2014 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The best concealer I have ever used for hyperpigmentation and breakouts. It is true to its "creamy" name - the liquid formula glides on the skin and blends seamlessly. I have never found a concealer that looks so natural and has such high coverage. My skin looks so naturally flawless when I wear this that I can't leave the house without it. When I'm in a rush, I can throw this on with a powder and be good for the day. Highly recommend - it is well worth the splurge!

on 9/21/2014 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yay! The name says it all for this one, it is definitely radiant and creamy. Covers dark circles like a champ. It does crease on me, but everything creases under my eyes so that's not a biggie to me. It blends really well, but still sets nicely, doesn't just melt away like some concealers.

on 9/19/2014 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

The Mac Pro long wear concealer is better. I'm sorry to say it so bluntly but if your in the store looking at either nars or Mac concealer go with Mac!

on 9/16/2014 8:03:00 AM

I am in love with this concealer! It has the best coverage and blends so easily. I wear this on top of my foundation and it covers my acne. I have also worn this by its self and with still give quite high coverage! ~Pros- high coverage, blends easy, creamy consistency. ~Cons- expensive (but it is a high end product) ~

on 9/15/2014 12:32:00 AM

I have only just started using this product, but I already love it more than any other concealer I've tried. I was really won over by how well Chantilly matched to my pale skin, and even more in love with this product's staying power. I've found it is slightly drying, but since I moisturize as part of my routine, I haven't found it to be a problem. Also, I love that it features a doe-foot applicator and has a pigmentation denser than Hard Candy's Glamoflauge concealer, but actually stays put under the eyes.

on 9/14/2014 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Blends well, works with dark skin

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this concealer on a whim because I had a return at Sephora and wanted a new product to play with. I use it as my under eye concealer and WOW...Its true to the name, very creamy consistensy that applies to a medium/fullish coverage with a demi-matte finish when blended out with my damp micro beautyblender. I bought 2 shades, Chantilly and Vanilla..Chantilly for an extreme Kim K style hi-light when I go out at night and Vanilla for my everyday routine, my foundation is Lancome Teint Idole 24H in shade 160.

The coverage alone is worth taking a look at this concealer, its the best undereye concealer I have used yet; with its coverage and the feel of the product. It didn't crease at all when topped with my LM secret brightening powder and lasted all day making me look as fresh and bright eyed as I did when I left the house. I have not tried this anywhere else other then undereye purposes but I'm sure when topped with the right powder it would work just as great on your face. I think this will be my new daily undereye concealer and NARS has me sold (yet again) on another great product.

The price is $29 USD and comes in a wand form with a doe foot applicator. it has the signature NARS black packaging that you either love or hate. Overall if you need a good solid undereye concealer that will deliver great results time after time, take a look at this NARS concealer.

on 9/9/2014 1:04:00 PM

Was totally convinced that this was going to be my HG concealer but I noticed in differrent lighting that it oxidized and the color was an intense orange. Not cool.

For reference, I was using the shade Alaska.

on 9/8/2014 11:07:00 AM

Me and NARS sitting in a tree, C-O-N-C-E-A-L-I-N-G

Okay that didn't work well at all but you know what does? This concealer.

(See how I turned that around)

Its amazing and literally the only concealer I can use on my under-eyes that conceals well and makes me look gorgeous. I was at a point where I wasn't putting ANYTHING on my undereye because every other concealer I tried (I'm looking at you pro-longwear) made it look WORSE. Covered a little, but made it look worse - and I'd rather have minor darkness under my eyes than look like a 40 year old who hasn't aged well.

I use it in other areas of my face also and it works a charm, Highlights a little which i love - if I'm putting it on zits, I dab a bit of powder on top so that it's not so 'radiant'.

Just buy it. Please. I am so picky with makeup, have extremely high standards, sensitive skin that's prone to break outs and all sorts of allergies.. and I will never be without this again. This and sheer glow are so great that I'm trying to replace the rest of my makeup with NARS products because I truly support them as a brand for the quality they are providing.

NARS, I'm your biggest fan <3

EDIT: Had to take it from a 5 to a 3 because it broke me out badly :( I am completely devastated but I will keep it for special occasions. Waaah!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products