NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 3/16/2015 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Nars Radiant & Creamy Concealer is my favorite under eye concealer, it brightens really well & it blends so smoothly! I've gone through 4 tubes, its great. The downside is that it does tend to fade after a few hours, & it creases, but all concealers I use crease! This concealer is best used for the under eyes, it does nothing for blemishes on the fae, & trust me I have plenty of those. I use the shade biscuit for the summer. I recently switched to Mac Pro Longwear concealer to see if it was any better, & the coverage is so thin & it irritates my eyes. I will definitely be switching back to Nars concealer once I finish this bottle!

on 3/16/2015 2:20:00 PM

Mehhhhh.... It's very pigmented and does cover everything you need covered really well, I just find it very hard to blend out. I have really really dark under eye circles, and I like to apply my under eye concealer in a triangle, but this stuff is too hard to blend out and I end up with a visible triangle or concealer. Even if I didn't apply it with this method, I'd still be stuck with an un-blended streak or spot of concealer wherever I put it. I also really don't like the packaging. I would much rather have a squeeze tube or even a little pot of concealer to work with as opposed to a wand and tube as I feel like I waste a bunch or product by no being able ti reach it, and the little bush probably has tons of bacteria on it soooo yaa...... 3 stars because it does the job well enough and I could see how lots of people would love this, but the way I would like to use it just doesn't work well enough to justify the price. If it was like drugstore cheap I would consider keeping it though.

on 3/15/2015 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Great coverage and colour range, but I can't get over how much it costs. That being said, it lasts a long time and IS worth the price. A little too much for my university-sized budget :)

on 3/14/2015 12:37:00 AM

This is my holy grail concealer.

I have been on a concealer hunt for the longest time and I tried almost every concealer out there but this is amazing.

I am an NC 30 for reference and I put this in custard, what a huge mistake I made because it did not cover my under eye circle. It just made it yellow and horrible.

However, I decided one day to try the shade Honey and boy, does it correct wonderfully.

This concealer is like your advanced version of bobbi brown's creamy concealer.

I only use this for my undereyes and it gives such a natural coverage.

As for pigments and dark spots around the face, this doesn't cover it. You are going to need something much more heavy duty but I do recommend it for undereyes.

Use an eyecream and you'll get a better effect.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

A nice concealer that IMO is overly priced. It covered dark cirlcles and spots okay, but it's not full coverage and I find myself having to reach for an additional concealer after using this one. Not a repurchase but I wanted to know what all the hype was about. My ebay concealer palette that costs $3 has better coverage than this Nars one.

on 3/12/2015 3:39:00 PM

I was a bit hesitant about this after i read that it falls into fine lines under the eyes because i really needed a good under eye concealer. And i have literally spent a fortune on them, looking to sort out the first signs of ageing that were creeping in..
My parcel came yesterday and i tried it out late yesterday afternoon as i wanted to ensure it looked ok before wearing it to work for a full day. It has a good thick consistency with plenty of coverage and it does give a good luminosity to the under eye area, so great for dark circles. It doesnt cake and didnt fall into my fine lines so i was relieved and very happy about that. My only small criticism was that that it was slightly drying on my very dry under eye area, but a bit of eye cream before application sorted that out. I did have to reapply during a full work day. However i was very impressed at the end of the day as my normally tired baggy under area looked fresh and bright.
Im very pleased with this product and despite the expensive price tag, i think it's worth it to get an effective product that brings results.
EDIT: a couple of weeks later i need to add that you have to be careful which foundation you use when adding this on top of it! Anything heavy on the silicones will cause this to go cakey!

on 3/9/2015 5:00:00 PM

Matches my skin really well and has a great texture. The packaging travels well and still looks new after weeks of use. Definitely my best concealer to date.

on 3/9/2015 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

NARS RCC is one of the best I have tried for the $$$ spent. Usually skip the concealer and stick with Foundation or TM. But had to start using one, since my under eye circles have become bad. I prep using Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum Brightening and then apply this concealer and man it covers like nobody's business. I don't even have to use a Orange corrector. I chose the color Ginger and it is fabulous. I went down a shade and I am NW35 in MAC concealer if it helps. The consistency of this concealer is light and creamy and yet it covers. Couple of light dabs, on each side works like magic. It does not crease on me at all. Finish off with NARS Velvet Ioose powder. have tried MAC, NYX, LA Girl and NARS RCC wins the prize. Well the only thing I don't like is the price obviously like everybody.

i have been using this product for a couple of weeks now and its great for lightening the under eye area!

on 3/7/2015 7:29:00 PM

Does not work well for my dry undereye area - NARS say "creamy" but I really think it's more like "pasty". However, works very well on blemishes - if I work quickly. "Chantilly" is almost a perfect color match for my fair skin. In my opinion, however, it dries wayyyy too fast to work with. Ends up being a huge waste of money when you pump out product and it dries up right away...I think I can do better, despite the great color match.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products