NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I didn't really discover the magic of concealer until I started using this. Yes, it's EXPENSIVE. I'm on my second tube right now though, and it lasts a pretty long time. This concealer is amazing for people with acne prone skin because it covers blemishes up completely without emphasizing the texture of them. This is the only concealer I've used that can do this. I also ADORE this concealer for use under the eye area. I put tiny dots down the line of my under eye circles and inner corners (avoid eye crease areas, this product is really creamy and will settle into fine lines) , and I put a tiny dot on the outer corners of my eye where a dark shadow naturally occurs on my skintone. Somehow, this manages to brighten these areas beautifally like a light coverage reflective concealer would, but also completely mask the under eye circle like heavy duty camoflauge concealer would. THIS CONCEALER IS ABSOLUTE MAGIC. I only have one complaint-- there isn't really a color match for me. I use the shade "Vanilla", but it's both too light and too pink for my skin tone. If they added a shade that was like Custard in tone but a little bit lighter I think that would help out a lot of people. I don't really think the shade range for these concealers is that great. However, because the shade I use is too light and pink it's AMAZING as an under eye concealer...so I guess I shouldn't be complaining. It just sucks when your spots get lightened by your concealer when what you're trying to do is cover them up in the first place. I usually just go over it with bronzer and everything is fine. If you have the budget for this concealer, I would definitely recommend! I oddly think that it is worth the price tag. :)

Absolutely love the coverage of this concealer and the smooth, creamy consistency. Only issue I had was it creasing under my eyes regardless of what powder I used to set it etc. Use it lots for blemish cover up and any other discolouration!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

My go-to concealer! I've tried different concealers, different brands, different formulas, and I think this one from Nars is the best. My shade is Ginger. Coverage is good and I don't even need to apply powder to fix it. I'll definitely repurchase it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is my 3rd stick, amazing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this to use as an undereye concealer. I actually bought two shades (custard and chantilly) because I couldn't find a good match for my NC20 skin. Vanilla is too pink while custard is too dark. I'm not impressed. It didn't conceal my dark circles that well, and it made me look so old. I don't really have many lines under my eyes (I'm in my 30s), but the skin there is very thin and dry. This concealer totally emphasized the dryness. I tried setting powders, different moisturizers... it always looked awful within a couple hours. It works better as an all over concealer, but I break out every time I use it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This stuff is almost EXACTLY like the maybelline fit me concealer. The NARS one works just fine but honestly with the maybelline one out there I would not buy this product again.

Good coverage but can get a little cakey if used under the eyes and if you don't use very sparingly.

Pretty expensive for a concealer, but it's NARS so it's expected.

Probably will find a cheaper alternative in the future.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product! I have natural hereditary under eye pigmentation (brown) and up until I found this I had religiously used the Bobby Brown corrector (which I love, but it creases and the texture is thick & terrible). I love this product because it gets the job done, it barely creases and its so easy to apply.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is my favorite go-to concealer. I like to use this before my foundation. It doesn't crease at all for me and surprisingly they have my skin tone! The price is worth it

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The Nars Radiant Creamy concealer appears in pretty much all my tutorials and is a must-have for my make-up bag and life in general. I love the creamy texture, it is not too watery but not too thick the consistency is easy to work with using a brush, sponge or your fingers. It brightens up my under-eye area nicely and gives me a radiant glow without trying too hard, it doesn’t crease (once set with some powder) and the shade Biscuit is the perfect match for my skin tone. To see my full review and images see my blog - http://www.secretstylefile.com/best-concealer-ever-%E2%99%A5-nars-radiant-creamy-review/

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products