December 26, 2014 | 1470 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Barbirivera

I blame Estée from essiebutton and Lauren Curtis (both beauty youtubers) for this purchase.
However, I'm very happy I bought it. Very creamy, good coverage, very nice range of colours, long-lasting...overall an awesome concealer for under eye circles and blemishes.
I would totally recommend this to any type of skin!
I only have two cons: SO PRICEY!!! (at least where I live...) and I hate that the packaging is not clear so you don't know how much product you have left.
I believe I would buy this again...I'm not sure because I still can't decide if I like this one better or my beloved MAC Pro longwear concealer. Tough choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is so good! I get excited just to swipe it on my skin cause it looks so nice :P

I don't smell a smell with this lol but then again my nose is jacked up lately so your experience may differ.

It lasts all day, I wore it for hours and hours and there wasn't even one indication of it fading :) so that's always good, plus its NARS, you know you're going to get good quality :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by lilalethea

Probably about the only concealer that is nice, creamy and pale enough to suit me, I bought chantilly, a wonderful colour (a little too pale in summer, but only slightly).
I find that the concealer cakes up a bit on my skin, but that's more to do with my dry skin and eczema than the concealer.
I would definitely recommend it for those who struggle to find makeup pale enough (like I do my entire life, and I'm not even the palest person I know).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by naomi10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Concealer is so amazing. I have the darkest, bluest circles. They are so bad that my brother used to ask me if I was punched in the face. And that was at 12 years old. So finding a good concealer is a struggle. I went on to the sephora website to look for a new concealer. According to them, this is full coverage. i completely disagree. It works fine and everything, but for my circles it doesn't work. The applicator is terrible. It's one of the doe-footed things. I never feel like any product is on the brush. It lasts for maybe four hours, which is not what I want from my concealer. However, since a decent, non-cakey concealer that costs less than $90 is hard to come by, I think I'll stick with this one until something better comes along.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

This concealer is amazing in coverage, color, staying power, and application. I use the shade Ginger (MAC NC 40) and I am able to use it under my eyes to cover my dark circles and on the rest of my face. I have always used a lighter or peachier concealer for my under eyes but with this concealer, I don't need to. Yet, I'm able to use it around my nose and on the occasional spot which makes my makeup routine easier. I apply this by using one swipe on the back of my hand and using a brush. I do not apply this directly to my skin to avoid contamination of the product. If you are NC35-40 skin with golden undertones, it can be difficult to find a concealer that's not too yellow. Nars is brilliant with their shades-my skin looks flawless after using this concealer. I apply this either under powder foundation or over my liquid foundation. I make sure I use a good eye cream (with silicones) to prevent creasing. Otherwise, I find it doesn't have enough slip for that delicate area of the face. I also set it with my powder foundation or setting powder. I love this concealer and will continue to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a mediocre product especially for the price. The color honey is spot on but I do find it a little tedious to blend because the texture is a lot drier than I had anticipated. I've been using Erase Paste for a long time and love how creamy and easy it is to blend but I can only use it under my eyes. I needed something a little more light weight for redness around my t-zone. This is longer and lighter wearing and the coverage is decent but around the eye I have to apply it over a thin layer of First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Concentrate for a smooth application and to prevent this from settling into fine lines. I may try to mix it with primer and see how that goes. This doesn't brighten as well as I'd like either so I end up putting a little Photo Op eye brightener on top. I do like it better on other areas of the face. While I don't love this I won't return it because the color match was great and I'm able to finally find a use for the Photo Op. It had been collecting dust under my bathroom sink forever. I won't go out of my way to repurchase but I can definitely make this tube work until it's finished.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Before buying this I had been happily using my YSL Anti Cernes concealer, which always creased a bit after application. So when Wayne Goss said liquid concealers did not crease as much as cream concealers, I went and bought this from Sephora. I have NC25 skintone and I intentionally bought this in the shade vanilla, which is about two shades or so lighter than my skin in order to highlight my under eye area. This concealer has a lovely creamy texture and is rather easier to blend with either fingers or brushes. I generally blend it with a combination of fingers and brushes and I apply two layers with this method. Then, I put a small amount on whatever spots of dark circle is still shower and I tap the concealer on with my fingers, no rubbing or buffing with brushes-tap,tap,tap...until its blended it, which usually doesn't take long. The concealer is in itself between medium and full in coverage, but doing the 3 layers helps me get full coverage. I have moderate dark eye circles and this concealers covers 90 percent with the three layer method I use. Even with the three layers, this concealer manages to crease less than the YSL Anti Cernes. Yess!!!

I generally look for full coverage concealers and my only complaint about this concealer is not enough coverage. I suspect that if I used the matching shade of concealer to my skin tone, I would get better coverage because under-eye circles are darker than skin, so a same shade or slightly darker concealer would conceal better than one that is much lighter than skin. I have also found a dupe for this, okay maybe an 80% dupe in the drugstore-Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. I bought it in the shade Fair i order to highlight the center of my forehead, top of nose, cupid's bow and chin in order to balance out the under eye highlight. I didn't want to use my Nars concealer for all this highlighter because its more expensive. Out of curiosity, I tried using it in my under eye area and found that, hot damn its pretty close to the Nars Radiant Creamy! I find that the Fit Me has a bit less coverage than the Nars and also the finish of the Nars is a bit more satin than the Fit Me. But the Fit Me concealer is more moisturizing than the Nars concealer. So if you're looking for something that is 80% similar to this an a hell of a lot cheaper, look to the Fit Me concealer. The shade Fair in Fit Me is close to the shade Vanilla in Nars Radiant creamy, I just went for Light because I didn't want so much of a highlight on other parts of my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to love this stuff until I found Hard Candy's glamouflage which works better and is way cheaper.
This stuff used to settle into my fine lines and I'm not a fan at all of the packaging. It's completely unhygienic. I love NARS and their products, but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Skin is weird, I guess. I have it in Chantilly and this concealer was perfect for me. And you might not believe it, but this concealer is borderline orange on my hand but my face is a little darker so that's okay. It gives medium-full coverage that didn't cake with a second layer on me. My dark circles are 75% gone with this. Chantilly has yellow undertones which is perfect for me.

Edit: This primes my eyelids! Saved me 20 dollars =D

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by scm240

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Shade: Chantilly
Uses: blemishes, little spots of redness (acne scars? I don't even know but I have pretty good skin), undreyes
skin: normal, sensitive, very, very fair

Thoughts: I had put off buying this for a long time but the color is perfect for me.

I'm part of the small handful of people who were disappointed with this product. Despite the word "creamy" in its name, I found it dry, hard to blend with my fingertip (always a huge plus for me and my busy lifestyle and something I really value in a product), and once it set, it looked cakey and splotchy. Those attributes were even more pronounced in the underye area and I used a primer there and I have normal skin.

I was so excited to use this because CHANTILLY. I MEAN LOOK AT IT. You look at it and think, no way that's even a human skintone; who wears that? With shades like that, my eyes light up and I snatch it up.

Great, great color and I wish shades *this* fair were easily available.

I scoff at what drugstore products call "fair." If Maybelline made the Fit Me concealer in Chantilly, that'd be my holy grail. I returned this concealer.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No