January 26, 2015 | 1891 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Butter Gloss

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by diepset1

I changed my mind about this gloss. It goes on rather streaky and patchy and the smell is very nice, but I don't think I'll buy one of these again. I love the color, which is a light pink shade, but the formula is not impressive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have about 5 of these that I purchased and totally love them all. Then to my surprise and delight I got another in the shade Eclair (that I did not have) in my June Ipsy Glam Bag. It is the perfect nude shade for me and has a tint of color but looks like my own lips only better. These glide right on with the doe footed wand and it deposits just the right amount with a swipe. I like the way these feel on, they aren't too slippery and not tacky or sticky at all. These last about an hour and a half on me with normal talking, sipping drinks, and normal life. This little gloss is handy to keep in my pocket for a quick easy reapplication or it fits in my clipboard too so I can keep it with me while working. I like that it isn't too bulky of a container and it is great for carrying around. This fits in any makeup bag easily. I will definitely be getting more of these!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have several of these, ranging from the very light to the darkest shade. I'm not a gloss fan but these I love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These glosses are amazing, I am so impressed and I am a very picky lipgloss person! I have never found a drugstore lipgloss that I fell in love with and I usually returned them all, but I want to go back and stock up on many more of these! I bought both eclair and creme brle and love them both. They are creamy, pigmented and not sticky. I like them better than my Mac or nars lipglosses so far and that's says a lot!! Definitely recommend!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good but not great. More pigmented than Essence lipgloss ( I compared) but a smaller tube. Somehow not overwhelmed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

great glosses! my lips are pretty pigmented so some of the lighter colors show up rather sheer but I can layer them with lipstick for more pigment. the brighter, darker colors are great though worn alone. i prefer these over MAC glosses and the best part is they are always on sale at ulta plus you can use coupons to get them for only a few bucks each.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 2:55:00 AM More reviews by NewEra

I absolutely love these lip butters. They smell good, go on smooth, and have a wide selection of colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's easy to see why these are so highly rated and loved. Butter Gloss is a smooth gloss which adds enough pigment but doesn't look like I'm wearing anything obvious. I just picked this up in Creme Brulee and it's lighter and pinker than my natural lip color. It looks very fresh and girly. I would definitely try more of these. Great price, cute packaging, nice color range, sheer yet pigmented, and shiny finish. I want more!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

This is by far the best Lip gloss I have ever tried. Period. I have two shades (Apple Strudel, and Vanilla Cream Pie) They have so much pigment but don't look caked on your lips at all! (I hate when glosses do that!) they absorb beautifully into your lips and are very glossy! They are also not drying at all!!! They are so affordable and I absolutely love the packaging! It is compact but still soooo adorable!! I seriously want every shade ever made of these because they are just so perfect!!!! FANTASTIC job NYX!! If you have not tried these you need to!!! Like ASAP!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by BudgetDiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have at long last discovered the holy grail of affordable and high-performing lip glosses and it's definitely anything but a high-end price.

I have 3 of these now and each one is amazing. "Butter gloss" is a perfect description for this product.

It's amazingly pigmented and the ones I have have absolutely no glitter or sparkle too them. The Cherry Pie, Eclair, and Apple Strudel are just beautiful and look amazing on the lips. Lots of color, no sparkle = WIN.

The color lasts pretty well, if I'm not eating, only requiring a retouch every 3-4 hours or so.

I hope NYX doesn't discontinue these but, just in case they ever do, I'm stocking up now.

Great product...And at the price you can't go wrong trying at least 1 of them out!