NYX Butter Gloss

4.5

Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan, Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragran May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), D&C Red 6 Na Salt (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410), FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake (CI 15985:1), FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

on 11/13/2014 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

The one that I got is so nice. It is in Eclair. It is a pinky nude. It smells like cupcakes and it isn't sticky or gloppy at all. It applies very smoothly and looks pretty. It is pleasant to wear. I give is 5 stars. It's only 5 dollars as well. I wish they had more colors!

Update: It glopped on me. I saw strings of glob while I was talking during a recording of a video! Yick!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love these things...I have all of the neutral/nude/pink shades that I can get my hands on. They are hands down my favorite lip gloss to use. I like that they are creamy, not sticky but last a long time, they provide just enough pigmentation and they wear great alone or on top of lipstick. I love the packaging and the price point (I only buy them when Ulta has a Buy One Get One on NYX). Hands down some of the best matte lip glosses out there. I also prefer the upgrade in packaging. The old NYX rectangular lip glosses leak after a while and can get messy. These stay neat from beginning to end. I will always make sure I have these in my collection. Go buy now!

on 11/13/2014 11:42:00 AM

My all time favorite DS lip gloss. I'm almost ashamed to say that I own a majority of them, but I just love them that much. Pigmented, not sticky, and super affordable. Not the longest lasting but I don't mind. Just try one!

My top 5 favorite shades are Angel Food Cake, Tiramisu, Merengue, Eclair, and Fortune Cookie!

on 11/11/2014 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I received this in Eclair in an ipsy bag. I LOOOOOOVE the color. I have naturally red lips and it's rare for me to find pinks or nudes that look right on me. The pigmentation in this gloss looks beautifully pinky nude on the applicator as well as on my lips. It allows enough of a hint of natural color through to look beautiful while giving me the paler lip I want.

on 11/10/2014 11:33:00 PM

I love this product! Its so easy to apply and the colors are so vibrant. They're so creamy and they smell so good! For me, they last about 2-4 hours with one swipe. This also doubles up as a lip tint after 3 hours!

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

They seem to have changed the color of Creme Brulee! I'm including a picture for reference, comparing my old bottle to the bottle I bought today. Tiramisu resembles the older bottle more closely, except Tiramisu has a bit more of a brown tone to it. The new Creme Brulee looks more nude than pink than the older one.

Anyway, besides that, these lip glosses are extremely soft and plush and feel very comfortable on the lips. They also have a good range of very pretty, pigmented colors. I love these!

on 10/24/2014 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in Creme Brulee which is a beautiful natural-looking pinky-brown and I love it. It's a beautiful lipgloss with medium pigmentation. It is sooo creamy and non-sticky! Smells amazing, great packaging, good wear for a lipgloss. Would definitely love to get some more shades.

on 10/20/2014 8:25:00 PM

The hype is real! Tiramisu is THE best, perfect nude. Also have creme brûlée and raspberry tart. I've already gone through multiple Tiramisu because I use it almost every day. Paired with a liner or even alone this is the perfect gloss. And it also smells amazing. Stocking up next time ULTA has another 40% off NYX sale :) 5 lippies all the way!

I picked up a few during ulta's last 40% of sale. Tiramisu is lighter and milkier than I thought it would be, but with a nudey rose liner it's really pretty. Not at all sticky and moisturizes well. Love!

on 10/16/2014 9:39:00 PM

love these! they smell AMAZING!!! there are soooo so many different colors to choose from! only thing i noticed bad about this is that it dries up on your lips and gets a little sticky after like 10m of wear. i need to touch up through out the day

Popular Lip Glosses