NYX Butter Gloss

4.5

Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan, Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragran May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), D&C Red 6 Na Salt (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410), FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake (CI 15985:1), FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

on 10/7/2014 6:04:00 AM

Love the colour but I found this to be very thick and sticky, smells quite nice and the package is cute but I would not buy this

on 10/3/2014 6:41:00 PM

LOVE!!! Just bought a few of them and I'm addicted! Great colors, and smooth rich texture without being sticky.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I can't say I'm in love. While the gloss is pigmented greatly and smells good, I find this still to sticky for me to LOVE it.

on 10/2/2014 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love the Nyx Butter gloss from the packaging to the formula.

on 9/29/2014 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have this product in Apple Strudel, and I gotta say, this is a very lovely color. The pale pink color looks amazing with my skin, and with my slightly more pink-red lips, it looks really pretty. The only thing I really dislike about it is the chemical-y taste I get in my mouth when I wear it. It's not that bad, and it goes away after a bit, but it seems NYX lip products have that and it bothers me a bit.

The gloss is buttery, smooth, but not thick nor uncomfortable to wear. It feels moisturizing, but I haven't noticed any improvement on my dry lips. It does kinda settle a bit in my "lip cracks", but nothing a quick dab with a tissue wont fix. I love the color I got this in, and I must say, I really want to try others!

on 9/19/2014 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Own 7 of the shades. My favorite drugstore lip gloss I've found and very affordable. Not sticky. Lots of shades to choose from. Scent/Flavor is not too strong.

on 9/19/2014 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love love love this! I have a lot of the lip matte cream one and so I decided to buy the butter gloss because of the reviews and now I wear em everyday! The smell is nice and vanilla sweet, the texture is so buttery and moisturizing also it stays in place just fine for a lip gloss. And I think I'm gonna buy more shades.

on 8/30/2014 10:57:00 AM

I have dry and chapped lips. I scrub my lips with toothbrush everyday to keep it 'flake-free'.
I don't like lipstick because it always dries out my lips (despite claiming to be moisturising). So I only use lip glosses to give my lips some colour. By far this is the only lip gloss that is so 'buttery' it can actually act as a lip balm for my lips. I use it on my favourite lip balm, then apply a thin coat of Nyx Butter Gloss and I have moisturised lips all day long (Of course I have to reapply it from time to time considering I talk, eat and drink)

on 8/29/2014 9:08:00 AM

I want to love these glosses. I love the names and the colors and the texture and taste BUT the minute I apply to my lips the color disappears and then the gloss does as well. I hav eto keep re-applying. I will sadly not be purchasing again.

on 8/23/2014 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I own 4 of these; Cupcake, Peaches & Cream, Apple Strudel, and Strawberry Parfait, and they are all wonderful! They really are true to the name; they're unbelievably buttery and they just melt on your lips. Some my favorite lip glosses. I will definitely be purchasing more!

Video Reviews & Tutorials