Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation

4.1

water, cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, talc, butylene glycol, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propylene carbonate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium chloride, lecithin, chlorphenesin, 3-0-ethyl ascorbic acid, bisabol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, propylene glycol stearate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahhexyldecyl ascorbate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate, dimethiconol, sorbitan laurate, methylisothiazolinone, titanium dioxide/ci 77891, iron oxides/ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499

on 2/3/2014 11:01:00 PM

Wow! This is was completely unexpecting for me to really like this.I was running out foundation & ended up at the end the aisle when I noticed the display of W'nW products.At first I just glanced quickly,then I took a step back & was really looking,I saw this foundation,of course was hestitant than I decided to go ahead & buy this.I tried this the very next day of course =) I loved it! I would have never thought,no offense W'nW, to get a great foundation product.It went on smoothly.Gives a Medium-Full coverage,depending on coverageyou like.It lasted the entire day for me.I will definitely continue to buy this~

on 2/1/2014 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

this foundation is great
i picked up shade 816 and it's a great match.
the foundation shades lean slightlyyyyy pink, but this isn't a big deal at all.
blended out it gives a great color. i apply it in thin layers. definitely better than most of my foundations!
i have a very pink face, but the rest of my body is not pink, so i have trouble finding things that cancel out my pink face & i think this paired with a yellow powder would solve that problem for everyone (it does for me!)

I love the squeeze tube (favorite kind of packaging) because it's hygenic and small but still give the usual 1oz of product, the color is good for me, you could mix two shades if needed
It doesn't cancel out the pink in my face, but it does provide great coverage.
however, it can settle into fine lines/crease so you must moisturize your face first and use a primer. Unfortunately there are only about 7 shades.... And it does not provide any skincare benefits. it's simply covering foundation.

this is less than $5 and even if it was more expensive I would repurchase!
overall great foundation. wet n wild has been impressing me lately with this and their eyeshadows...

on 2/1/2014 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE this product!!!!

I've been having very very dehydrated skin recently so I've mostly been using dewey foundations, but I decided to dig this out from the back of my makeup drawer and give it a shot. I forgot how much I love this!

It's definitely medium coverage, and will cover most small imperfections. The texture is incredibly beautiful - its creamier than most liquid foundations, and blends on like a dream to create a beautiful base. Because my skin is so dry and dehydrated, over the Rimmel 002 primer this lasted almost 12 hours! Very, very impressed because it didn't make me look cakey despite the coverage. Great texture and great coverage, at an amazing price!

The only cons though, are that the packaging sucks. Usually I can deal with it, but the squeeze tube squeezes WAY too much out at one shot, even if you barely touch the sides. It can get really messy. Also, the SMELL. Holy guacamole, this foundation smells so bad. It does fade after about 5 minutes, though, and the product itself is amazing, so I'll power through!

on 2/1/2014 5:13:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

So I've probably re-purchased this item at least six times, maybe more because it's the only foundation I have found to last 12 hours on my skin without breaking me out. The lasting power for me is not quite as good as Lancôme 24H but it's pretty close. I used Revlon's photo ready primer and do not set it with anything because I hate powders (they make me look cakey- even the ELF HD one)
Also during the summer, I use a mattifying oil-control moisturizer under the primer.

Pros:
-Good coverage
-Not tacky/ Dries quickly
-Lasts ALL DAY- no blots/powder (even through 100 degree weather)
-Cheap-$4
-Nice consistency
-Doesn't oxidize
-Doesn't cause breakouts (for me)

Cons:
-Lightest shade, 815 Fair is way too dark(must mix with a white foundation to wear)
-Settles in my smile lines/creases badly

Overall, it's a decent foundation, just not the best. I find that I do not receive compliments on my skin with this foundation as I would with other foundations and the fact that it settles into fine lines (not that I really have any- only 21) is bummer :/ will continue to use until I come across a more flattering foundation.

on 1/27/2014 6:23:00 PM

Love it.

on 1/25/2014 10:56:00 AM

This is my go to foundation I love it. I gone through so many of these. I think it great for the price. I would recommend this to anyone.

on 1/25/2014 10:07:00 AM

It's an extremely nice product it works well and doesn't make your skin oily just overall it's a great product and that's what works for me

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is my holy grail foundation! I have acne, even after being on accutane, birth control, epiduo, differen... could go on & on but nothing really worked for my skin. my acne is somehow under control at the moment however I do have some ugly dark red hyperpigmentation spots on my cheeks & forhead from moderate breakouts in the past & I always find myself having to layer foundation over these areas because they are so hard to conceal. I've tried just about every foundation at the drugstore which only led to further breakouts, cakey ness, oilyness, or just not good coverage. I have never found something I liked as much as this. Amazing coverage, price, consistency & has not caused any breakouts & I've been using this for almost three months now. Doesn't make me oily, all I do is top it off with my elf HD translucent powder& I'm good all day. All I do is apply the matching wet n wild coverall concealer, blend it in, & apply this foundation with a damp sponge & my face looks FLAWLESS! Doesn't look cakey like other foundations I've tried & also I find I have to use less product. I have tried some higher end foundations from Mac & bare minerals but this works best for me coverage wise. Love love love & will continue to repurchase. It was only 3.99 at cvs :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Outstanding foundation! I picked it up in Walgreens for under $5. I'm an NW20~on the lighter side and the shade 816 Fair/Light is a perfect color match. It comes in a nice squeeze tube that is easy to use. There are around seven shades to choose from and I believe 816 is the second from the lightest. I would say it has a neutral undertone leaning toward pink..... but ever so slightly. My skin is normal/dry and this foundation works perfectly. I put my makeup on around 7AM and it lasts the entire day with zero touch ups. Looks just as good now as it did early this morning. There's no fragrance that I could detect. It's got a beautiful natural finish.... not totally flat matte but it does not leave behind any glowy look either.... just leaves the skin looking fresh and vibrant. Coverage is AMAZING.... medium to full but never looks cakey and it covers EVERYTHING. I'm telling you, your skin will look as flawless as it can. In my opinion this is a high quality foundation and it's only around $5.. I just love it.

on 1/16/2014 10:36:00 PM

I've had this foundation since the summer in two colors. It does cover everything!
I've been on a mission to find a good concealer for my undereye circles, and tried tons of brands, all to be disappointed. For example, Armani's master Corrector, Ardency Inn, Hourglass, benefit Paste, nothing hid the circles!!!
I tried Estee Lauder's Maximum Cover foundation after reading the reviews. The SA gave me a sample which was way too light for my skintone. So, I primed my face with Miracle Blur, used the sample of Max. Cover sparingly on my dark circles, and covered it with the Wet and Wild Coverall foundation. AMAZING RESULTS!! Try this girls, I don't think you'll be disappointed with the results.
As far as I'm concerned (and being the foundation junkie that I am) Wet and Wild Coverall puts some big name brands to shame!!! p.s I mix two colors to get it right. At $4 a tube, who cares. Also I have very sensitive skin and this has never broken me out or caused irritation.
(Armani's Face fabric did)