July 29, 2014 | 1564 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Crimsonjewel

Had a beautiful natural finish, blended well..but after 2 hours it Made my pores look huge..

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by CrysDawn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw the reviews on here and went searching for this. I only paid $4.00 for it. I chose medium. This is a great skin match. Almost like I don't have any on but with very good coverage. Since it was so inexpensive I had no problem putting extra on with a sponge. It built very well leaving my age spots and freckles covered but looking very natural. I'm so happy to have found this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by skullnerd10

I ♥ this product! it blends easily and smells good to!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by acv1106

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

First off, I usually wear an NW20 in MAC shades, and I opted to get the lightest shade in this foundation, 815. It was a tad bit too light for me, so I probably should have gotten one shade up, 816. I love/hate the packaging. I love it because it is much more sanitary than dipping your fingers/a brush in and is a lot easier than having to shake a bottle to get any foundation out. I hate it because way too much product comes out. When I close it up and put it back in my drawer and return the next day, I can expect there to be a lot of foundation already spilling out. It would be much better with a pump instead.

I have a few skin issues, acne scars, very combination skin, somewhat large pores, and some serious texture issues. This foundation took a few layers to actually look like it even remotely evened out my skin tone, but that may be a fault with my application. If you layer this quite a few times, you can get some decent coverage.

My mother, who has a few wrinkles and some large pores (not many other skin problems) used this one day without my knowledge, and her skin looked absolutely fantastic! I would definitely recommend this for normal skin and for mature skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by nostalgicbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to give this one a go after recalling that it received a decent rating here. I've been looking for a foundation with a semi-thick, creamy consistency and satin finish and this looked like it might be "the one". Unfortunately, I find it to be quite drying for so creamy a foundation and it smells all too similar to household paint. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by sw3etpinay

Finally, a foundation that isn't drying or oily for me.
I have the shade in medium and it is perfect for my skin tone.
I have a lot of acne scars and some pimples (I conceal with Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer) and this foundation covers them flawlessly. I would usually use my concealer to conceal EVERY acne scar, but I now use it for the ones that are very visible.
With this foundation it conceals all my acne scars, no joke.
By the way I got this foundation at Winco for $1.88...super cheap right?

I've used this foundation for about two months or so, and I haven't broken out from it at all.
I use a stippling brush (from Studio Tools) to apply this foundation as it makes my skin have an airbrushed finish. I then set it with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder.
I highly, highly recommend this product as it doesn't give me that pink based tone on camera.

WHAT I LOVE THE most about this product is that it doesn't give me a cakey feel and appearance, definitely try it guys!

****UPDATE AS OF 10/31/2013 - ugh Winco increased the price of this to 3 bucks..still cheap though. Wish I stocked up on a lot of these when it was crazy cheap lmao.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by zachary1702

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used mainly high end makeup. I started on this website and saw great reviews for drugstore brands. I bought this on a whim bc of price....if I didn't like it it wouldn't be a big loss. Omg...it is better than brands I have purchased. It is closely matched to Clarin cream makeup...better coverage though. I have also been trying other drugstore brands. I am shocked at how they can make dupes of high end products. YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME IN SEPHORA AGAIN

14 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2013 5:52:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

This does have some merit to it but I prefer Rimmel 25 for comparable budget buys. Was curious after reading the raves in my age bracket and so I purchased it hoping it would just add a little bit of pigment to my Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer which I am trying to use up so that I can enjoy my Graftobian for the winter. It is not terrible, does not feel heavy, does not enhance fine lines or have the dreaded stiffening effect I am weary of but yet does not really stay on too long. Medium coverage, the color match for me was acceptable if not perfect and it has a satin-leaning finish especially if you mix it with moisturizer or sunscreen but after about 5-6 times of wearing it I become less satisfied with it. It is quite impressive for the price point and beats out a bunch of competitors both in drugstore and high end, just did not do the trick for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by rainnkenyon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation! It covers well, doesn't feel heavy on the skin, has a satin finish. It is hard to believe how good it is considering the price, and I got it 40% off of the ridiculously low price of 3.99. I would happily pay more for the quality. The color match is great at fair/light, but I hope to find fair for winter. This covers as well as my ColorStay whipped, but at a fraction of the price. Not in love with the package, but it doesn't matter at this price. I don't like the ColorStay whipped package, either (too bulky). This wears all day, and feels great the entire time. I will pick up more to toss in my purse. It would be great to have an inexpensive foundation to carry around, but I'm not sure I will need it as well as this wears. I will buy it again, and would encourage others to try it. It's only a few bucks, so if it doesn't work out it isn't a great loss (and CVS, Rite-Aid and Walgreen's accepts returns). I can't wait to try the pressed powder now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is definitely a keeper! Wow! It's so inexpensive and performs just as well as my high-end make-up. So far, I have not noticed any break-outs caused by this foundation. I even did a check on a "skingredients" website, and it said that there are only like 2 mildly comedogenic ingredients, so that's a plus (it's hard to find foundation that has no comedogenic ingredients). I LOVE that it's not runny; it's got a creamier consistency, which makes for a more matte finish that lasts a good 5 hours. This stuff is so awesome, and I'm so glad I found it! It's a great everyday foundation for those of us with oily skin and on a budget! Plus, the color range isn't terrible. I just need a little dust of powder that's a shade darker to make the color match. Yay for this product!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No