Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation

4.1

water, cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, talc, butylene glycol, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propylene carbonate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium chloride, lecithin, chlorphenesin, 3-0-ethyl ascorbic acid, bisabol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, propylene glycol stearate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahhexyldecyl ascorbate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate, dimethiconol, sorbitan laurate, methylisothiazolinone, titanium dioxide/ci 77891, iron oxides/ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499

on 1/27/2014 6:23:00 PM

Love it.

on 1/25/2014 10:56:00 AM

This is my go to foundation I love it. I gone through so many of these. I think it great for the price. I would recommend this to anyone.

on 1/25/2014 10:07:00 AM

It's an extremely nice product it works well and doesn't make your skin oily just overall it's a great product and that's what works for me

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is my holy grail foundation! I have acne, even after being on accutane, birth control, epiduo, differen... could go on & on but nothing really worked for my skin. my acne is somehow under control at the moment however I do have some ugly dark red hyperpigmentation spots on my cheeks & forhead from moderate breakouts in the past & I always find myself having to layer foundation over these areas because they are so hard to conceal. I've tried just about every foundation at the drugstore which only led to further breakouts, cakey ness, oilyness, or just not good coverage. I have never found something I liked as much as this. Amazing coverage, price, consistency & has not caused any breakouts & I've been using this for almost three months now. Doesn't make me oily, all I do is top it off with my elf HD translucent powder& I'm good all day. All I do is apply the matching wet n wild coverall concealer, blend it in, & apply this foundation with a damp sponge & my face looks FLAWLESS! Doesn't look cakey like other foundations I've tried & also I find I have to use less product. I have tried some higher end foundations from Mac & bare minerals but this works best for me coverage wise. Love love love & will continue to repurchase. It was only 3.99 at cvs :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Outstanding foundation! I picked it up in Walgreens for under $5. I'm an NW20~on the lighter side and the shade 816 Fair/Light is a perfect color match. It comes in a nice squeeze tube that is easy to use. There are around seven shades to choose from and I believe 816 is the second from the lightest. I would say it has a neutral undertone leaning toward pink..... but ever so slightly. My skin is normal/dry and this foundation works perfectly. I put my makeup on around 7AM and it lasts the entire day with zero touch ups. Looks just as good now as it did early this morning. There's no fragrance that I could detect. It's got a beautiful natural finish.... not totally flat matte but it does not leave behind any glowy look either.... just leaves the skin looking fresh and vibrant. Coverage is AMAZING.... medium to full but never looks cakey and it covers EVERYTHING. I'm telling you, your skin will look as flawless as it can. In my opinion this is a high quality foundation and it's only around $5.. I just love it.

on 1/16/2014 10:36:00 PM

I've had this foundation since the summer in two colors. It does cover everything!
I've been on a mission to find a good concealer for my undereye circles, and tried tons of brands, all to be disappointed. For example, Armani's master Corrector, Ardency Inn, Hourglass, benefit Paste, nothing hid the circles!!!
I tried Estee Lauder's Maximum Cover foundation after reading the reviews. The SA gave me a sample which was way too light for my skintone. So, I primed my face with Miracle Blur, used the sample of Max. Cover sparingly on my dark circles, and covered it with the Wet and Wild Coverall foundation. AMAZING RESULTS!! Try this girls, I don't think you'll be disappointed with the results.
As far as I'm concerned (and being the foundation junkie that I am) Wet and Wild Coverall puts some big name brands to shame!!! p.s I mix two colors to get it right. At $4 a tube, who cares. Also I have very sensitive skin and this has never broken me out or caused irritation.
(Armani's Face fabric did)

on 1/16/2014 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

based on all good reviews here and on a great price (30% off), i decided to give this foundation a try. first of all, i was looking for a cream foundation and this one is NOT a cream. it is a liquid foundation which may or may not be creamier than liquid foundations you already have in your stash.
the lightest color matches my skin well, but that is the only good thing i can say about this product. once applied, it looks dull and get duller the longer you wear it. sire, this could be remedied with more blush or highlighters, but why bother putting more products on your face to correct this 1 bad foundation?
the main problem with this foundation is that it emphasizes the tiniest of lines. it does not settle into lines, yet makes them very pronounced. so, if you are a day older than 16 or do not have the most perfectly smooth skin - stay away!
again, good price, good amount of product. but what is the point of buying something that will make you look older? i dont think anyone need such dubious help lol
oh, almost forgot. the most awful container. the moment i removed the top and its protective seal, the foundation started oozing everywhere. yuck! never had a product that gives you so much trouble from the get go. yuck again.
sadly, in spite of a great price, off it goes back to ride aid. maybe some high school girl will be happy with it.

on 1/16/2014 3:39:00 PM

really like the coverage of this foundation!
i got the color medium/tan and it is a PERFECT shade for NC30 mac. its like literally spot on. i haven ever had so much success with a color this perfect before. so if you have olive skin, this is the one for you!
unfortunately because i have oily combo skin, this foundation does not last very well on my T zone, but it works well on everywhere els
i now use it as a concealer for spots like acne on cheeks, and it works well under my eyes, and does not cake up!
all in all, a good foundation, but i would not recommend if you have oily skin

also stay away if you do not like the smell of the revlon color stay, this one smells like paint too

on 1/14/2014 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I was really excited to try this foundation after reading all the good reviews. I love finding new drug store makeup, it's like hunting for treasure.
I opened the bottle and I could not bring myself to put this stuff on my face. The smell was horrible and SO strong. It smells like chemicals and plastic. I read the back: made in China.
I love finding bargains but I won't be putting this stuff on my skin.
Maybe mine is bad, or maybe that's just the general smell. Either way I'm pretty turned off.

Also i just broke my hand mirror while writing this review. The universe does not want me to use this foundation.

Fantastic price, wonderful coverage and blend ability. Nice finish.