July 25, 2014 | 1774 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by sw3etpinay

Finally, a foundation that isn't drying or oily for me.
I have the shade in medium and it is perfect for my skin tone.
I have a lot of acne scars and some pimples (I conceal with Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer) and this foundation covers them flawlessly. I would usually use my concealer to conceal EVERY acne scar, but I now use it for the ones that are very visible.
With this foundation it conceals all my acne scars, no joke.
By the way I got this foundation at Winco for $1.88...super cheap right?

I've used this foundation for about two months or so, and I haven't broken out from it at all.
I use a stippling brush (from Studio Tools) to apply this foundation as it makes my skin have an airbrushed finish. I then set it with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder.
I highly, highly recommend this product as it doesn't give me that pink based tone on camera.

WHAT I LOVE THE most about this product is that it doesn't give me a cakey feel and appearance, definitely try it guys!

****UPDATE AS OF 10/31/2013 - ugh Winco increased the price of this to 3 bucks..still cheap though. Wish I stocked up on a lot of these when it was crazy cheap lmao.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by zachary1702

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used mainly high end makeup. I started on this website and saw great reviews for drugstore brands. I bought this on a whim bc of price....if I didn't like it it wouldn't be a big loss. Omg...it is better than brands I have purchased. It is closely matched to Clarin cream makeup...better coverage though. I have also been trying other drugstore brands. I am shocked at how they can make dupes of high end products. YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME IN SEPHORA AGAIN

14 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2013 5:52:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

This does have some merit to it but I prefer Rimmel 25 for comparable budget buys. Was curious after reading the raves in my age bracket and so I purchased it hoping it would just add a little bit of pigment to my Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer which I am trying to use up so that I can enjoy my Graftobian for the winter. It is not terrible, does not feel heavy, does not enhance fine lines or have the dreaded stiffening effect I am weary of but yet does not really stay on too long. Medium coverage, the color match for me was acceptable if not perfect and it has a satin-leaning finish especially if you mix it with moisturizer or sunscreen but after about 5-6 times of wearing it I become less satisfied with it. It is quite impressive for the price point and beats out a bunch of competitors both in drugstore and high end, just did not do the trick for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by rainnkenyon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation! It covers well, doesn't feel heavy on the skin, has a satin finish. It is hard to believe how good it is considering the price, and I got it 40% off of the ridiculously low price of 3.99. I would happily pay more for the quality. The color match is great at fair/light, but I hope to find fair for winter. This covers as well as my ColorStay whipped, but at a fraction of the price. Not in love with the package, but it doesn't matter at this price. I don't like the ColorStay whipped package, either (too bulky). This wears all day, and feels great the entire time. I will pick up more to toss in my purse. It would be great to have an inexpensive foundation to carry around, but I'm not sure I will need it as well as this wears. I will buy it again, and would encourage others to try it. It's only a few bucks, so if it doesn't work out it isn't a great loss (and CVS, Rite-Aid and Walgreen's accepts returns). I can't wait to try the pressed powder now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is definitely a keeper! Wow! It's so inexpensive and performs just as well as my high-end make-up. So far, I have not noticed any break-outs caused by this foundation. I even did a check on a "skingredients" website, and it said that there are only like 2 mildly comedogenic ingredients, so that's a plus (it's hard to find foundation that has no comedogenic ingredients). I LOVE that it's not runny; it's got a creamier consistency, which makes for a more matte finish that lasts a good 5 hours. This stuff is so awesome, and I'm so glad I found it! It's a great everyday foundation for those of us with oily skin and on a budget! Plus, the color range isn't terrible. I just need a little dust of powder that's a shade darker to make the color match. Yay for this product!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Gymnaststar14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite foundation. I had been using Revlon Colorstay because of the lasting power, but I like this so much more. It has great coverage, but looks completely natural which is important to me being only sixteen years old. I honestly hate when people can tell I'm wearing foundation or concealer. However, my skintone is kind of uneven and I have a pretty oily, acne prone T-zone and acne scars from when I was younger along with some fairly dark circles and the occasional breakout, so I like to typically have some makeup on my face. But like I said before, I hate when it's visible, which means I normally skimp on face makeup and go barefaced dispite my imperfections. But no more. Because now I have this magic in a tube. This foundation applies so smooth on my skin and does not emphasize dry patches and is virtually undetectable, even with two layers where needed. I don't need a ton of coverage, so I apply one thin layer over my face to even out my skintone, and then add a second layer under my eyes, around my mouth, and on any blemishes and it covers everything I need covered and it makes me look naturally flawless. I love that it is not completely matte, but also isn't dewy. Just a satin, skin-like finish. I don't even have to set it with powder and it stays on the whole day. I will continue to repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ive tried this for a whole week after reading reviews and I have to say I like it! Not the best but not the worst either for such a cheap product. I was wearing color stay till they changed the formula :(
Purchased at walmart however they did not have the full selection of colors I read about so I had to buy the light instead of fair. Its good because I still have a slight tan however for the winter I will search for the fair because I hear this has the true blue/yellow untertones. I will stop the search here till I find better. The consistency is similar to color stay except its not as thick and doesnt feel like paint. It also doesnt have the staying power and the coverage I would say is medium. For the color stay i would use a damp sponge for it to look natural, for this I use a straight dry sponge and also this doesnt dry as quickly as the color stay so its easier to work with. This is great if your on a budget. It doesnt settle into pores or wrinkles but ddoesnt last long and I also need a seperate concealer. Will def repurchase. The packaging is ggood and hygenice because you dont need to dip however use a light hand and always face uup or too much will come out.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Maybe my tube dried out or something, but this looked so chalky and white on me today. Wasn't a very nice finish this time around, and the colour seems way too pink now. Maybe my skin changed. Shame because it's so cheap

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

Wet n Wild has stepped up their game tremendously. The eyeshadow singles, trios, and palette are awesome. The lip glosses, lipsticks, and nail polishes are great, too. I wanted to try this foundation based on the reviews leaning towards pale, dry-skinned ladies looking for full coverage. I think it's a wonderful bargain foundation and it stands up to my Revlon ColorStay (dry skin formula) and MAC Studio Tech. An awesome product with great coverage, overall a 4.

The price - Inexpensive and affordable.
The color selection - Great for my pasty skin as the lightest color is a true porcelain look without yellow undertones (real porcelain has blue undertones, look at some china teacups, makeup manufacturers!) Shows true to color.
The smell - Slightly-less-than-pleasant smell like most other foundations but doesn't linger.
The packaging - Love the safety seal but I wish it had a flip-top applicator. It can leak a bit with pressure or temperature changes.
The application - Thick and rich coming from the tube but applies like a liquid-cream foundation should. Applying with fingers isn't as optimal as a duo-fiber brush for me. Glides well over primer.
The look on skin - COVERS EVERYTHING! Didn't need concealer for my two scars or red spots.
The All Important Wear - No shine, no creasing, wears evenly, doesn't oxidize to a dark orange, no breakouts, and no allergic reaction (I'm sensitive.) I do wear a more intense moisturizer under my primer and this since I have very dry patches on my combo summer skin. Haven't noticed any transfer with UD setting spray and ELF HD powder but the lasting power is a little less than ColorStay or my BB creams (Missha M Perfect Cover and Missha Cho Bo Yang.)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by KourtneyBrooke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Amazing cheap drugstore foundation! This has replaced revlon colorstay oily skin formula for me ever since they changed it b adding salicylic acid which I'm allergic too. THIS FOUNDATION IS AWESOME! I wore it yesterday in the French quarter in New Orleans and it withstood the eat and humidity. I had set it with a little elf translucent powder but I didn't have to oil blot til hours later and zero blotting sheets needed on my forehead which is unheard of. Not sure yet if it causes breakouts tho most makeup does for me anyway cuz in so oily clog prone but as long as I clean
well it afterwards it should be fine. Worn it at least twice so far and loves the results. Plus I have extremely pale skin and the Fair color is fair enough which fair ladies know is hard to find.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No