December 22, 2014 | 1617 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by MaggieHelena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

loveee! so flawless looking on my oilball face lol. just set with a powder

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this foundation. Has great smooth coverage & dewy finish on me and lasts all day without fading. Tube looks cute, too. I've gone through several tubes and just keep on repurchasing; I never want to be without it. I always think about trying others just because I'm a product junkie but I just can't stray from this. I'm NC40 and I use the darkest shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by eko99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Wet N Wild- they consistently put together department store quality products at half the usual drugstore brand prices. That's why they get 4 stars here. I loved the makeup- the coverage was awesome and the consistency as good as any high end makeup. They have a limited color range but I was using it by mixing in with other stuff anyway, so no big wup. BUT, within a couple of days, I was breaking out. Then my heart was breaking at the loss of a $5 substitute for my $50 foundation.......Oh well. If they could fix the whole 'breaks out Elizabeth' issue, it would get 10 stars.........but sadly, it's not all about me.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Dcruz26

This is as good as it gets for a drugstore foundation. I have combination/oily skin and this keeps my skin pretty matte for at least five hours. I am lucky that the color matches my skin pretty well...I always have to put bronzer so that I do not look pale no matter what foundation I use. The price is almost ridiculous! I definitely recommend this to anyone with oily skin. I have repurchased this foundation two times. They often have it for buy one get one half off :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Having worn this foundation for two weeks, I am not surprised by its immense popularity - for the price, it is a great foundation, so long as the limited colors fit your skin tone (that is one limitation).

I did not have great expectations, but I am completely sold. It was a surprise how dark "light" shade looks in the tube, yet upon application it covers redness and, as another reviewer noted, looks like skin. It is very pleasant to work with and the cream texture is very economical. I used to have to use a primer for another liquid foundation, but with this one, I don't and it never runs or settles. In fact, I found that it is better to not wear a primer, as it makes my skin more shiny (I have normal-oily skin). Just a light moisturizer. I do use the setting powder with it, and it lasts all day without ever sinking in pores. No breakouts, and the color stays true all day. I am also in love with the squeezy tube and a size that is smaller than most foundations. It is only $3.99 and cruelty-free. I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by simaagayeva

I have re-purchased this already. I really enjoy this foundation. I only use a pea-sized squeeze for my entire face and neck. Without moisturizer or primer on beforehand, this can look very thick, cakey, and can seep into dry patches. However, with proper exfoliation and moisturizing beforehand, this really looks great on my skin. I have gotten so many compliments since I started using it three months ago. Even after applying moisturizer and letting it dry, I still mix a little glob of moisturizer with the actual foundation and blend it all over. When I'm needing extra brightness, I use a tiny amount of highlighter mixed in and pat it into my browbone area, apples of cheeks, into my temples, cupid's bow, etc (wherever the light would hit the face). I never have a problem with this oxidizing or wearing off. It's a great product.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by NadoChick17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation thick and does not blend will. It did nothing for my oily skin and and actually made it worse. Not that I was expecting anything amazing from $4 foundation but it's not even worth that price, spend an extra $5 and get the Covergirl outlast fabulous 3 in 1 foundation, my holy grail foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

I'm blown away by the quality of this foundation for $3 and some change! The finish is natural/dewy but keeps my skin from turning into an oil slick and it doesn't oxidize or change color midday. New HG and it replaces my beloved Nyx concealer as you get more product for your $$ with wet n wild. My only gripe is shade selection..seriously wtf the colors are dark and mostly pink undertones! I have yellow toned NC 20-25 skin and couldn't find a match, so I mix the fair shade with medium/tan and it's perfect. Just a heads up you may need to buy 2 shades and custom blend it to match-medium/tan is the only shade I swatched which has a warm, yellow undertone so I recommend it for anyone with warmer tones. This foundation stays fresh all day long and my skin is very oily, no breakouts either yay! I apply with my finger tips then dust pressed powder on top for a natural, everyday finish. For days I need more coverage, I use a concealer and flat-top brush to swirl it onto my skin. Highly recommend for those who want a natural, medium coverage foundation that feels light and airy on skin, I forget it's foundation at all. HG:)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ihoardmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

The price and the packaging for this product is great- can't go wrong with a squeezy tube. I think I got mine for around $3-4. Lovely finish and coverage. To me, it's pretty reminiscent of LM Silk Creme. It is slightly thinner, and not as much coverage as LM. It still has a decent medium coverage- build able to full. It has a funky smell, but nothing that can't be overlooked. Not perfumed, but just funny smelling. This line is very very fair, and also very pink! I took off a lippie for the odd color selection. This foundation is definitely beautiful, love!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Infraredhead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was really surprised at how far just a little of this product went on my face. It comes out really thick! I have an oily t-zone and really dry cheeks so I always have to apply a moisturizer. It spread just fine on top of my day lotion. I have been wearing it every day for a week now and have experienced no breakouts.

Although I would prefer a pump, I found the packaging to be ok for something so inexpensive. I am a high school teacher therefore there is no time for touchups for me during the day so I was impressed it lasted through some grueling class periods. I have fair skin and freckles and the lightest shade did not leave a funky orange shade so overall this is a "will purchase again" foundation.