July 30, 2014 | 1855 users online

Moisturizers - Jurlique - Calendula Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2005 10:34:00 PM More reviews by feifeimaomi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Definitely my HG! My skin loves it. It soothes my skin all day and provides the right amount of moisture. My oily skin doesnot feel oily as before. Definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2005 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Azrianne

After reading all the good reviews on the Vogue forum, and MUA, I gave the calendula-c cream a go.

I wouldn't give great marks for the packaging, smell or colour - a toothpaste tube, and a yellow thick cream - but it does its job well.

It moisturises very well, and despite its thick consistency, doesn't clog or break your skin - which is an achievement! And it doesn't leave your face all oily either.

So will definitely buy again, particularly because for its size, its pretty dirt cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2005 7:28:00 AM More reviews by caoimhin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

a GREAT moisturizer for acne prone sensitive skin like mine. i was on trip to China few months ago and i brough along this with me for emergency aids. Unfortunately i had to use this and fortunately that i had brought this along with me. the nigth when i was in hotel, the mosquitoes bited me like hell, more than 10 bites on my face together and i got up in the midnight , washed my face, treated it with this sample sachet of jurlique Calendula cream, nex tmorning i found my face was calmed very much (not all cleared), but less itchy and reddened and irritated. this product is very moisturizing, just right amount, not too heavy and rich , but enough for aircondiitioned environment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2005 4:56:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only moiturizer I've used that actually helped heal my skin from all the acne, prevent their return, and improve overall smoothness and complexion. I have oily-combination skin that is sensitive and prone to over-drying. This feels like a heavy cream but it actually has a very low oil content. The trick is to squeeze out about a pea-size amount and warm it up in your palms before pressing it on to the skin. The finish is nourishing but matte. I use this over Herbal Recovery gel every A.M.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2005 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Stila_Honey

I have combination skin and I bought this cream to sooth red/dry patches during winter. It has a pleasant scent that is not as overwhelming as the Day Care Face Lotion. It has a reasonably thick creamy yellow texture, but is easily absorbed. Calendula Cream is very good; you only need to use a small amount. I only use it on dry areas of my face, as it may be a little oily on other areas. It is very reasonably priced.

Definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2005 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Labarre

I have 30ish, acne prone skin that is somewhat dry/combo. I love this cream. It has never broken me out & I love using for daytime. Not greasy. UPDATE: Broke me out---so bad!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2005 6:38:00 AM More reviews by Dong

This is the best moisturiser I have ever used. I have dry cheeks and an oily t-zone. I am prone to get acne around the cheeks as opposed to the oily areas. This moisturiser has somewhat balanced out my skin, prevented breakouts, toned down the redness and when i fail to use it, I truly see a difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2005 1:11:00 AM More reviews by laura83

This stuff is great! I got a sample of it and noticed immediate results. I knew it was supposed to help with reddness but didn't know it would help with red acne scars! Did not block my pores either. Really great, recommended for acne prone, sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2005 12:50:00 PM More reviews by leonie_au

My combination, acne-prone sensitive skin adores this cream. I apply it to any irritated, dryish, red patches on my face after I've spent time outdoors or anytime my skin feels dry during winter. It's incredibly soothing and is easily absorbed. Initially I found it a little greasy and was worried it may break me out, but it never has! Its faint honey scent is lovely... not sickly sweet or overpowering at all. I find it excellent value for money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2005 3:28:00 AM More reviews by NorthernStar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I *Love* this product. It is one of the few items I have repurchased as usually I'm on the lookout for my 'nextbigthing'.

It comes in a tube, which I like for hygenic and dispensing purposes and a little goes a long way. I got a sample of this originally in probably only a little 10g tube and only just (6 months later) and re-purchasing.

Admittedly I don't use it every day but I find it is great for stubborn breakouts. I just get a 1/2 pea sized amount and rub it in a few times in the evening and by the next day I can honestly see a differene in the breakouts. Nine times out of ten if I keep doing this it is completely gone within 2-3 days at the most!

My skin is combo, prone to breakouts *and* dryness and while I don't envisage using this on my entire face as a spot treatment it's HG status for me.