Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

3.9

Sunscreen ingredients: titanium dioxide 4.55%, zinc oxide 3.50% -Titanium Dioxide -Zinc Oxide Other ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Mica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Diamond Powder, Iron Oxides.

on 8/21/2013 8:27:00 AM

I have been here forever and rarely post reviews, but I had to weigh in on this product. I am so disappointed. The coverage is amazing, it feels great, the color is perfect, and it is the only thing ever to make me break out in blackheads and pimples, every single time I use it.

I do not have sensitive skin in any way, shape or form, and I wanted to be able to use this BB cream so badly (again, amazing finish and feel) that I gave it several tries and eliminated every other possible culprit. But each time I gave it a try, I wound up with a disaster on my face. I have no idea which ingredient is causing the issue, and I enjoy several other items from Tarte, but honestly, I would get a generous sample of this BB cream before investing in a tube,

on 8/19/2013 12:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff! It helps even out my skin tone but doesn't make my skin look made up. The product is costly and the packaging is looking a bit dirty, but I think it's worth the cost.

on 8/15/2013 5:03:00 PM

I was seriously impressed by this product. It feels like velvet on my face and blends easily. It does not feel chalky or look unnatural. It adds a subtle hint of color, but looks makeupless. I use the fair bb cream because I am very light-skinned and I can say it takes out the redness in my skin without making me look pasty. This is perfect for the summer or for girls who do not like to wear a lot of makeup.

on 8/13/2013 2:32:00 AM

I really wanted to love this product. In fact so much that I am on my second tube. It has all of the essentials that I am looking for in a primer. However, it has wreaked HAVOC on my skin and unfortunately, I have just figured out that this was the culprit. Acne all over including monstrous cystic acne. A breakout bonanza on my face. So aggravating!!!!! Back to smashbox primer which is a great product. I am a fan of the Tarte tinted moisturizer (Smooth Operator) so I will continue using that.

on 7/28/2013 4:11:00 PM

this product is lovely. very smooth on the skin but it does a great job of evening out my redness. I probably will purchase this again. The only negative I have with this product is that when I look up close in a mirror I can see where the it settles into my pores which is quite nit-picky I know but other tarte products dont have this effect.

on 7/21/2013 5:53:00 PM

I really wish this product weren't so expensive - otherwise I'd only use this brand. The coverage is good and it makes me look nice and tan without looking like I'm wearing makeup. On days when my skin is more oily than normal, I sometimes need to use a little finishing powder over the BB cream to get a more matte finish. Otherwise, I usually find the BB cream is enough coverage on its own.

on 7/14/2013 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I used the sample in February and I knew this product would be really great for summer so I saved it for summer! I've been loving it. It provides light to medium coverage. Even for my oily skin this was a little drying in winter time so I would recommend for summer. I do not recommend this for people who have drier skin. :( Overall I love it.

on 7/14/2013 2:59:00 PM

I really wanted to love this product. It went on a like a dream. But it made me look shinier than I already am, and it caused lots of breakouts. Total bummer.

on 7/3/2013 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

MEH! Don't love, don't hate it. As a BB cream, not so great, as a tinted primer, much better. There is an asian brand BB cream that I love love love so this had big shoes to fill! Color selection is good, provides decent light coverage and is ok for days when I just want to even out my skin tone without a full face of makeup, I still have to powder to set it. Not a huge fan of the "silicon-y" feel that most people rave about, but that is why its a primer right. Really, I just wish tarte would have not tried to jump on the BB cream bandwagon and called it a tinted primer, having said that, I wouldn't have purchased it had it not said BB cream...but I do feel kind of mislead. I'm not sure that calling it a "treatment" is accurate either, there are no other good-for-your-skin qualities other than the spf. Will I use it up? sure, but I will not repurchase it.

on 7/1/2013 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love Asian bb creams, but was interested in trying a western bb cream and chose this bb cream in Light. This bb cream in great! It doesn't feel heavy on my skin and feels so smoothly when I put it on. Coverage for me is light, which is great for summer. Not my HG bb cream, but definetly in the top.