September 21, 2014 | 2091 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Whisper

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by NicoleRay719

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Had a coupon and got money for a rebate so this was only $2. "One size fits Pearl" love that its an almost sheer shimmery color. Will be great for the summer or days (in general) when I can get away with minimal makeup. It's soft, neutral, and moisturizing. And for $2? I'm sold :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by MiddleCyclone

This is definitely one of the best lipglosses I have ever used. I've never liked how bold colored lipsticks look on me so I am very impartial to any lipgloss which can give a natural looking sheer color but that isn't too thick or sticky. Color Whisper fits the bill perfectly!! I adore the One Size Fits Pearl shade. It's a beautiful pinky peach which looks so natural and really lasts, plus it is moisturizing which makes it perfect for the colder months.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by ALLiEbomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For a drug store lipstick it is pretty good. I had tried their "Baby Lips" and loved the way it moisturized my lips. In this line I have "Pink Possibilities" the color is excellent ! it doesnt stay on that long, but when the moisture fades the color stain stays behind so thats good. It is also moisturizing. the only down side is that it is a good $8 and it doesnt stay on as long as i'd like.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2013 3:35:00 AM More reviews by rhiannonv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this lipstick in a neutral color- 'Some Like it Taupe.' It's okay. It doesn't give much color. I have naturally redder lips and was looking for something alittle lighter and this does help wash it out. It does have the fine glitter pigments though which is kind of strange but overall it's an okay lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sometimes I just want to cry and give up on lipsticks, yaknow? It's like nothing I do will prevent my lips from turning into a dry chapped mess after one day of colorful lips. Ugh.

So I've given up on the matte lip color look. Whatever, though. I love these things! Not matte, but great for your lips. I have two, one in Coral Ambition (a more subtle coral) and one in Lust for Blush (light pinky mauve, maybe?) and they are so smooth and moisturizing it's ridiculous. So much better to my lips than Lip Butters. The colors look lovely. They smell nice, like Fruit Loops, which will probably weird some people out, but I like it. The only complaint is that the formula isn't as long lasting as I would like. Other than that, I have no complaints, and I've been sticking to these pretty religiously since I got 'em. My lips are so smooth! What a super duper product. I hope I can restrain myself from collecting more. Check out swatches before you buy - the ones I got are lighter colors, but a few are VERY pigmented and strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by JessPotter

I adore Color Whispers, which is why I have 6 of them.. I have:
~Pin up Peach, which is my fave and is one of the more pigmented ones. It is a flush of peach on my lips.
~Lust for Blush, which is a pinky-nude (more pink than nude) that is a light color and adds a wash of baby pink.
~Some Like it Taupe, a VERY sheer nude.
~One Size Fits Pearl, a VERY sheer baby pink.
~Coral Ambition, a coral (baby pink with a orange tinge).
~Mocha Muse, a beige-nude that is one of the more pigmented ones.
Overall, I really love these and I would recommend to anyone. These are thinner and shinier than the Revlon Lip Butters, and I prefer these more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by benny143

Seriously love this lipstick! My go-to shade is "pink possibilities" which ends up as a gorgeous wash of bright pink. I find the lipstick is moisturizing at first, but eventually dries to a lovely stain. The point being- the color doesn't completely leave your lips. I would liken this to the Baby Lips line.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

If your lips are sensitive, DO NOT BUY THIS!!!!!!!!!! This junk is NOT moisturizing, but pure poison. I applied this and in minutes my lips were on fire! my bottom lip developed a blister from this crap! I wish I got this from Ulta or Walgreens because I could at least return it. Don't believe the hype, this is absolutely awful. I'm sticking with Revlon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I only have one of these, in the shade "Lust for Blush", but it is fantastic. This particular shade is the perfect MLBB for me. It feels nice, and it doesn't dry out my lips. I *love* that it has a semi-matte finish because it just looks so simple and timeless. I will definitely pick up more shades because the price is damn good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 6:27:00 AM More reviews by liseyloo

These aren't out yet here in Australia, so I got my Mum to buy me some while she was in the States on holiday (jealous!). Anyway, I'm in love with these! I currently own three: Cherry On Top (fave), Rose of Attraction and Lust For Blush. What I am most impressed by is the lasting power of the stain that these leave on the lips - you really don't need to touch up unless you want to re-add vibrancy. NOTE: those who are a cool PPP like me may find that Lust For Blush is a little more brown rather than "blush". Just an FYI. :) I definitely recommend these and the price is fair. I guess the only downside is the packaging looks a liiiiittle cheap. I still give them 5 lippies though!