Maybelline Color Whisper

4.1

Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Propylene Carbonate, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, BHT, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Linalool, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Benzyl Benzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine.

on 4/14/2013 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have Faint for Fuchsia & I love the color pop on my lips. The gloss effect goes away but the color stays like a stain for a while after. Not sticky like a gloss or drying like some lipsticks. I will absolutely try more colors!
ETA: Just got Pin Up Peach and it's subtle & pretty, but what I LOVE is the two colors together! The peach tones down the fuchsia just a bit and the resulting color is great. I really love how these are like colored lip balms.

on 4/14/2013 7:39:00 PM

I have two of these, and I love them both...and plan on getting more! The colors are great for everyday wear, and I love that the product never feels heavy or sticky on my lips.

on 4/10/2013 5:24:00 PM

I wanted to try The Maybelline Color Whisper in Oh la lilac, and I wasn't too pleased with the color pay off. I love that they are hydrating and apply easy with no creasing, though the colors don't show up. This is my second one and I realized that If I want more color, I'll go for a more matte lipstick. But for a natural and hydrating look it works well.

on 4/10/2013 12:01:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I have the Rose of Attraction, a MLBB style lipstick with a very pretty rose-pink color.
Pro:
- The color is very pretty and looks natural.
- It applies easy, is decently moisturizing and feels weightless on lips, never flaky, nor heavy.
- packaging is ultra-cute, looks elegant, feels great in hand
Con:
- 2-hr wear time (or sometimes just 30min, for no reason) so I had to constantly reapply.
- The amount of product (.11oz) is much less than other lipsticks (.13 - .15 oz). It is a slim tube and the actual usable part is 2cm, that's like less than 1/3 of the whole length. One lipstick doesn't last long, and it doesn't justify the price in Canada ($8-11).

on 4/9/2013 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Quite happy! I hate lip gloss and heavy products on my lips, so I have been using lip stains for awhile. Decided to change my routine up a bit, and after reading its overall positive review on this site, I went with Pin Up Peach. Subtle pink that could work on many skin tones because of its sheer finish, yet by adding another layer of it, the color could be intensified. It's lightweight, and even when the hint of glossiness is gone, the color lingers on for a little longer. Great product for the ones who don't like to look made up, just simply natural.

Bought Lust for Blush and it's a really cute color and isn't too wild. It does seem cool-toned. It wears generally for around 2 hours if I'm eating and drinking or talking a lot, 3 if I'm not. The texture is nice and is not gritty at all and glides on smoothly.

Will probably buy another one, possible Pin up peach.

on 4/5/2013 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this product! I love these more than the Revlon Lip butters. They are so comfortable. They are moisturizing but light at the same time. I only wish the color variety was a little better. I hope they turn these into a balm stain.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am so in love with these little jewels! I've purchased three so far, and each of them looks absolutely fabulous with my skin color. They look extremely natural, feel dreamy, smell divine, and are inexpensive. Love it!

on 4/4/2013 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I purchased the oh la lilac, and I LOVE it!! Feels very nice and light, not sticky or heavy on the lips. It does seem to wear off without eating or drinking anything, but this color is very easy to apply. Want to get pin up peach next.
I found them for $4.99 at target!

on 4/4/2013 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I AM OBSESSED WITH PINUP PEACH. Spring is here so I'm forcing myself to move on from the fall black cherries and plums my lips were colored with. I've never liked neon colors, which unfortunately is a spring 2013 trend. :( I've always liked a totally natural look, or natural with a pop of something. Fall was smoky eyes, dark lips, I couldn't think what to do to go with the sunshine of the new season. A lot of the time I have an errand to run, and when I'm done I kind of have shopping therapy (or at least look and read everything and zone out for a few hours). So I thought, spring is light, I love the L'oreal colour riche balms, but I want something new.. I checked out Maybelline color whisper. The second I saw Pinup Peach, I was excited, and when I tried it on I knew I had to have it. I am half korean, half caucasian, always the lightest shade in things. This satisfied my "natural with a pop" craving. Cus it's sorta close to my natural lip color, sorta going towards neon, more like a brighter natural coral pink. if you were photographed in this, your lips would not be missed. the formula is so hydrating, smooth and light. it's great applied normally or with a brush. if you need a new, inexpensive, great-quality lip color get pinup peach from the maybelline color whisper line. I can't say for any of the other colors, because I've found that a formula can be different depending on the color, so I can only speak for one for now. :>

Recommended for Medium Skin