August 20, 2014 | 2124 users online

Eye Primer - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by apillar

I have tried Benefit's primer, and Urban Decay's primer and this one works the best! The others are good but i have VERY oily lids and with other primers my eyeshadow lasts about 8 hours. With this one I can wear it all day! I went to a theme park and spent 12 hours outdoors, and my shadow was still perfect! I will repurchase this 10 times over because of how cheep it is and how well it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by ItsJustMeET

I have used A LOT of shadow primers & this is my go to for evening shadow. [dark] It IS thick & glue-like & it CAN be a bit much if you don't know how to use it. I personally brush a matte shadow over my entire lid & then apply shadow. It makes blending a lot easier. I wish it was in a tub instead of a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by merryj

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyeshadow primer is AMAZING. It's truly the BEST ES primer I've used and I've used them all. My eyeshadow lasts all day and looks freshly applied at the end of a hard day.

I found it at Walgreens and the price was very reasonable.

I would definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by GreenFruit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My eye shadow normally creases like crazy. This primer completely stops that. It works the best when I use it with L'oreal Infallible eye shadows. This primer is cheap and lasts a long time. When you first get a new tube, it kind of oozes out all over, so you have to re-cap it quick.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by dbrown3801

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeshadow primer based upon the great reviews, and I was not disappointed. I've tried several eyeshadow primers in the past and had almost given up finding one that worked. This one definitely holds your eyeshadow all day, but you do have to make sure that you let it dry before applying the eyeshadow.

What's more it's very inexpensive. I previously used Benefit "Stay Don't Stray," and it not only didn't work nearly as well, it costs more than three times more. The only problem is that the Wet 'n' Wild primer is hard to find. Stores that carry Wet 'n' Wild products did not carry this product, so I had to order it from drugstore.com.

If you want your eyeshadow to last all day, this is the product for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by melissamberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is actually a 3.5, but I rounded up cause it's a drugstore product and the price is right. The packaging says "never creases" which is accurate. I've found the best way to use this primer is to apply it to the eyelid and wait for it to dry before putting eyeshadow on top. Where this primer is lacking is keeping eyeshadows vibrant. By the end of the day, the colors fade significantly, BUT there's no creasing. If you hate creasing you will love this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by adrianna511

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First of all, this is an eyeshadow primer to lock your eyeshadow in and prevent it from creasing - it's not for making your eyeshadow more vibrant or anything. It does really lock your shadow in though. My deep eyelid creases really make my eyeshadow crease badly and other primers have not prevented creasing for me, but this does. If I use this my eyeshadow lasts however long I need it to without creasing. My problem with this is that sometimes I get random spots on my eyelids that are dry and have little white flakes when I use this. I make sure to blend it really well/quickly but I'll get dry white flaky parts sometimes that are hard to rub away. Also I kind of feel like this makes it harder to blend out my crease color because it just grabs onto the eyeshadow so much. I've noticed a couple other people saying it was too much like glue, and I can kind of see what they mean. It looks like I'm not the only one who's had some problems with this. Like I said sometimes it doesn't blend out as well as it should, leaving weird flaky patches and also it makes it harder to blend my shadow out. So for me it's not perfect but if you want something to really lock in your eyeshadow and prevent it from creasing then it's good. I can see this working well for people who have really oily eyelids as it really locks in the shadow and then maybe it would work more smoothly than it did for me. If you have a dryer eye area then maybe you should try something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by truth0unveiled

this is probably one of the best eyeshadow primers out there, and on top of it, it´s a drugstore product! It works flawlessly. It makes my eyeshadow really vibrant, it doesn´t crease and it keeps my eyemakeup looking nice all day. Everything you could ask for in an eyelid primer!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by shimmerlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is crazy good. i can't believe how well this works with my super oily lids! i've been trying a bunch of primers lately bc i'm a drugstore makeup lover..and the drugstore has been popping up with new eye primers everywhere i turn. i honestly wasn't expecting much from this product even though i had checked out the rating before buying bc i've never seen a primer from wet and wild..and their products are usually a hit or miss for me. turns out, this beats too faced, and urban decay. i could never use too faced or primer potion without a paint pot or something similar because my shadows would always crease mid-day. with this primer, if i'm not staying out late into the night..and i put this on in the morning, my shadow is still vibrant come 10 p.m. i think it's important to let the primer set for a few seconds before applying any shadow. also, they give you such a great amount for the price. i'm glad wet and wild didn't put out a primer until now..maybe they would have skipped out on quality if they rushed one out. bravo!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I REALLY didn't like this product. This stuff is like glue and not in a good way! It was tricky to get on, made my eyeshadow look weird to the point that I can't even describe, and was waaaaaay to hard to remove. I had to scrub my eyelids (even using an oil based remover) to get it off. It has no glide to it like ELF or UDPP. No thanks, I'm sending this to the trash.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No