April 21, 2014 | 1907 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2014 5:30:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeup12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved everything about this foundation minus the millions of clogged pores I got after wearing it. This foundation has talc in it, so if you break out easily from talc then I would stay away from this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Kiwi17

I did my research a bit on this foundation and found that it can oxidize on your skin, so that really scared me. However, I decided to save up on some dough so I can purchase this. First off, color selection is REALLY hard to choose because 1) The shades in the container look either lighter/darker than what you're looking for when you apply it 2)Because of the oxidation you're obligated to find a lighter shade than your skin tone.
When you're looking for the shade, choose one thats maybe a hair lighter than your skin tone. When the oxidation takes places it'll match your tone.
ANYWAYS, about the application, I thought it went on wonderfully! It's very smooth and leaves a silky finish. I use the elf Powder brush to stipple and buff it in place. The scent smells kinda sweet, and a little DEFINITELY goes a long way, like maybe half a pump to 3/4 is good enough for your entire face. This foundation really does tackle my oily skin, from the typical 9 to 5 Unfortunately I still have to blot my face and powder from time to time because I have an excrutiatingly oily T zone, more so on my nose. But if your T zone is average, this'll do just fine. Although there's spf, there's no ghost face when taking photos. I've been using this foundation for almost a year now, and no break outs, no nothing!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by PaleInComparison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The price of this is a little high for drugstore foundation, but considering the coverage and awesome color match I will still buy it. This is a good foundation for bad skin days because it really does cover everything, but it does slip a little if you don't set it with some sort of powder. This has much better coverage than most medium coverage foundations out there, it's not flawless but the consistency is good and blendability is great. You can apply multiple coats without it getting too cakey but I like that it feels light, almost like a heavily tinted mousturizer, when you put it on. I would recommend oil blotting sheets if you plan to wear this for long periods of time.

One big con would be the packaging, the plastic cap gets covered in foundation and falls off regularly. About 1/3 of the product was left when the pump stopped picking up product, so I have to tap it out of the top if I want to use it. I wouldn't say covergirl has particularly good packaging though, so I wont judge it entirely on that. For the six months I've been using this foundation, it's given me relatively few problems and even if I try others, I keep coming back to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by 123lluuppee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

impressive! ...Cant belive its drugstore let alone Covergirl! ...wow!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by annette143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm pretty sure this is what caused me to break out and I normally only break out during the time of the month.It had really good coverage and I had high hopes for this product but it let me down.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by czarlenette

Just used my whole bottle of Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation and although the formula applies and stays on very well, it tends to oxidize horribly and my face becomes a completely different color than my neck.

Pros:
Do not need primer
Stays on the whole day
covers up scars
thick consistency but feels light
no fragrance
has pump
has a natural finish

Cons:
oxidizes really badly

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by vymichelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my every day foundation... for now. I first got it two months ago after hearing ENDLESS raves about it. I first swatched a few shades on my arm and went around the store for an hour or so. Foundations ALWAYS oxidize on me so I wanted to see which one would work best after an hour's wear. I found my shade and went home.

I use a brush and find that it can sometimes look cakey. However, it DOES stay on my face all day long. My days are usually 17 hours long.. so I'm not complaining that it starts to wear off after 12 hours or so.

I still have to use a concealer with this though.. even though it claims to have that coverage built it.

I would recommend for those looking for a full coverage foundation.
If you're looking for something light and easy, this is not it.

Don't forget that it oxidizes... so I would get a few shades to try out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 4:11:00 AM More reviews by christinamariehollis

I first tried this foundation probably 6 months ago and I hated it. I thought it looked super cakey and flat. Returned it immediately. But I kept hearing such amazing things about it on YouTube and blogs. So I picked it up again, and to my surprise.. It is absolutely amazing.

I think the reason I didn't like it the first time I tried it is because of my method of application. I had applied it with a brush. When I purchased it the second time I tried it with a damp beauty blender, which probably added the slightest bit of extra moisture, making it look more skin like.

It's definitely a matte finish, absolutely no luminosity to this foundation at all. However, looks so beautiful on the skin. I wouldn't say it looks totally natural, because I do still think someone could tell I am wearing make up, but it does have a skin like matte finish. It just looks so beautiful.

This foundation is medium to full coverage. Full coverage is really easy to achieve with this foundation. I will usually do my whole face with one layer and then go back in to any areas that need slightly more coverage and use it as a spot concealer. Although I don't put this under my eyes because my undereye area is extra dry and this would probably make it very cakey.

I have combination/oily skin. I get oily in the t-zone, but everywhere else is pretty normal. This foundation lasts all day on me and I'd say I have to touch up with powder after 6-7 hours; which is really good wear time. I am also acne prone and this foundation hasn't broken me out.

Everyone says this foundation oxidizes, but I didn't have that problem at all; which I usually don't. Foundations don't typically oxidize on me. For reference I am NC25 and medium beige was a good match. I do wish it was slightly more yellow, but yellow foundations are pretty impossible to find in the drugstore.

I love that this foundation has a pump. It makes for an easy, no mess application. I use about a pump and a half for my whole face. Maybe two pumps I have some extra concealing to do. I have to admit that the cap feels very cheap and not very sturdy at all. It feels like it would crack very easily. Although, the pump locks so that no foundation would pump out if the cap broke and it was in your bag.

I am a total foundation junky. I have tried probably hundreds of foundations looking for an HG. I don't necessarily want to call this my HG, but it is pretty darn close to it. I think this foundation is definitely comparable to Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + and Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24hr foundations. The finish and coverage is very similar. I am still just stunned that this foundation is from the drugstore.

Overall, I am super impressed with this. I have been reaching for it everyday over every other high end foundation I own. When I run out I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by BodaBantan

Love the lasting power of this, and the color selection is wide, the shade i got was a little dark but nothing crazy, the coverage is medium to full so you can build this up totally, and i love how it blends smoothly.
NOW FOR THE CONS:
i heard from several people that this foundation is suitable for all skin types, but for me since i'm a dry skin kinda girl, i found it clings to the dry patches and flakes of my face, and I've tried so many different ways to wear this, but here's the thing, sometimes it looks flawless and beautiful, and doesn't cling to anything, and sometimes it does, maybe because I've tried several moisturizers, really depressed about this, but once i find the perfect base, i'm sure i will LOVE it. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Britty18

This foundation works great for me. Great coverage but not too fake looking. Some people had said they had problems with it oxidizing, so I got a shade lighter than I really need and it works perfectly.