October 20, 2014 | 2053 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by yian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I personally love this lip stain, but it has some problems, and it's not a product I would recommend to everyone.

This gloss is non-drying, long-lasting, and while it does have a scent, I don't find it objectionable.

It is very very sticky. The gloss does dry down after a bit, but the sticky feeling never goes away completely. I don't mind that, but I know some people won't like it.

Also for everyone with pigmented lips like me, remember that this is a lip stain, and any shades lighter than your nature lip colour is not going to show up all that well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by xoxjesxox

I love this stuff!! I have very pale lips and this delivers a great pop of shiny color. The texture is hard to describe. I really like it...its smooth, not sticky, light and comfy. As for a stain it doesnt stain very dark. The gloss will last a few hours, and your left with a light stain of even color. Im sure if you have dark pigmited lips you wouldnt even notice the stain, but for pale lips its very natural pink. I purchased the Pink Rebellion color and it definantly doesnt look like the color in the tube! The color of the product is a bright pink but once applied it settles into a more rose color. Very flattering pretty color, but not what I expected. I plan on buying a few more colors to try out since I love the way it feels on my lips and am pleased with the 3 hour gloss look and the natural stained effect.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by dearlynars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't really find anything positive to say. I was excited that there was a drugstore alternative to YSL glossy stains and I have been disappointed.

I thought considering they are the same company they must have similarities! Nope, They feel horrible - the nicest thing about them is the packaging.

The colours I have are pink resistance (super sheer) and infinite fuchsia (travels to corners of your mouth). Avoid!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by yuklin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me first say , I do not purchase drug store makeup for this simple reason. THEY SUCK! I got this lip stain not only did it take multiple applications but, it was nothing near to the color I chose. Furthermore,, it burned my lips to the point it made my lips feel tight and peeling. It is still healing. I had to give it one lipstick because it would not allow me to leave it at zero. For something like this and costing $10.00 it is not worth it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have the shade Rose On and On, and I can't say I'm very impressed with it. I'm very disappointed in the color I get from it, which is nothing like the color on the tube. It's a dark pink, almost red, and I usually try to avoid this particular shade because it just doesn't look flattering on me.
I was able to fix the shade a little bit though, by applying another lighter pink gloss on top.
Other than that, I think it's an OK product. Not as good as YSL Glossy Stains, but I feel it moisturizes my lips, it's definitely not drying.
It also lasts a reasonable amount of time.
The scent is OK for me, it reminds me a bit of YSL's.
It doesn't have quite the pigment and shine YSL Glossy Stains have, but I guess it's an OK alternative.
I won't purchase another shades, because it just didn't impress me enough to go for more.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Lilyjade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally!!! A drugstore product that lives up to all the hype. If you wear this lip stain on top of lipstick, it will prolong the wear of your lipstick and I mean really prolong it, but there is no shine if you wear it on top of lipstick. If you wear it alone, you will get a lot of rich pigmentation and some shine, coming from a lip stain those qualities are rare, but this product delivers it. Dare I say, this stain is ALMOST waterproof when worn alone and waterproof when layered on lipstick.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by cavalletta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First, I want to just say that out of all of the new, different lip products Ive purchased in the last year, this one is my favorite. For a stain, it feels quite nice and not super drying or sticky. I love lippie but am not into the clown look or painted on face look so these are perfect for me! Nice and sheer. I got eternally nude and lilac. The nude does not look as it does in the tube, it seems the second it hits your skin it morphs into a more orangy, pinky" nude", not the drab, brownish purple nude it appears. It is...bright for a nude. Light but slightly darker than my lips. After a coffee and sandwich, no touch up needed...but it was gone after a few hours. Still, good wear time. I read that the nude gets the least amount of staining also, so that could be it. Application is smooth and easy. The lilac also is not as it appears. It also is pinker (ALMOST coral) I would guess all of these change a little once on the skin. But so far Im really liking these and plan on at least one more color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by briannaroberts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is anther thing that helped me it made me look better i would give this to anyone who asked this is amazing and awsome if you do get this you would see a difference everytime

-briannaroberts bye

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

*****COLOR REVIEWED #184 ROSE ON AND ON*****
I picked up a few of these but only tried this shade so far. Well, for starters, this shade does not look the same on me as it does in the tube. In the tube, this shade is a warm toned light pink with shimmer. On me, it comes off as a dark rose, almost red looking. It still looks nice on me but just not the shade I was expecting. Second, is the color saturation. I found this shade to be sheer and needs 2-3 layers to achieve good color payoff. Next, of course is the texture of these which is nice actually. I don't find these stains uncomfortable to wear. They stay moisturizing for longer than I was expecting. Now, as for longivity of the color, I don't find that they last more than an hour. The moisturizing feeling remains but the color fades considerably and that is with no eating or drinking. As for the packaging, I do really like it. They are pretty and slim and I love how you can feel the cap snap in place once it is closed. Lastly, the scent of these lip stains is absolutely horrible, imo. These have a very strong floral scent, like Lancome lip products which I find overpowering. However, I do like this product and I do feel like it is worth the $7.49 I paid for them. Overall, I rate this product a 4.
****COLOR REVIEWED # 188 CORAL TATTOO****
All other aspects of this shade review is the same as above except the shade. Coral Tatto is absolutely perfect for my medium olive skin. It does have a strong orange base and it can look odd on light NW skintones. I highly rec this shade if you fall in the NC shades w/ MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Scarlyanne

I just bought two of these in Coral Tattoo and Rose On and On. The Coral Tattoo is definitely my favorite of those. Not too orange or red. It does take a while to dry, and multiple layers to get a good solid pigment. They have a pretty good staying power, I went out to eat sushi for lunch and it was still there when I finished...even though some of it was left behind on my miso spoon :/
I quite like them though, all in all. They could be a bit more staining than glossy, but it'snot enough of a problem for me to knock off a star.