November 20, 2014 | 2021 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by ExoticAlbino

I care so little for this product I'm not even going to bother with writing in paragraph form.

Pros:
-Broad spectrum SS.
-No glitter like I dreaded before purchasing. Revlon Photoready liquid foundation still haunts me to this day with that shimmer crap.
-Lightest shade is warm toned. That won't be a pro for any of you cool toned women out there. But it was for me.

Cons:
-The lightest shade, is super dark. When are cosmetic companies going to acknowledge that us porcelain ladies *do* go out in the sunlight...so we *do* want to purchase a BB cream? I mixed this with a white primer & it still looked ridiculous on me. Almost as if someone stained my face with orange koolaid.
-Coverage sucks. I don't even ask for medium coverage...just enough to conceal the redness around my nose. Broken caps stand no chance at being hidden with this.
-It got greasy within 1 hour...this was with a matte primer & a matte setting powder. Yikes. My crater pores looked like they were put on display under stage lights.

RETURNED.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Give nice coverage-and it is more of a NW tones and I am NC35-37 and this made me look washed out. :(
It is more like a foundation than a BB cream to be honest.

Update:
Threw it away..it made my face look greasy...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by AriaCunningham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased the BB cream, and have been using it for about 3 months, maybe more! I am still on my first tube!

This BB Cream has amazing coverage! I absolutely adore it!

The packaging is convenient, due to it being small, with a lot of product, and it comes to a oval lid, vs. a circle lid, which can take up more room when packing.

The only downside is the oily skin it leaves. I am not sure if my skin is already oily, or this BB Cream makes it VERY oily. I mean a lot. I have to apply the BB Cream, and then I have to wipe all the oil off my face before applying concealer under my eyes and press powder.

Over all, this is the best BB Cream/ foundation I have ever had and I am very happy with my purchase.

I love this BB Cream much more than the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream. I sadly bought three tubes of that, and I hate it! I don't know why I bought that, and I never finished one tube (that's another story, lol!)

Overall, I am in love with this concealer, I just hate the oil it leaves behind, minus that, it's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by mixedmatch

i love that this gives me a medium coverage. bought the lightest shade and i build up the amount.
you only need to use your fingers for application.
i read some of the reviews and you could use it with a stippling brush. i will try that. (thanks for the tip!)
it has spf30, which is great because i am often out and about under the sun. for the price i pay, i feel that it is worth it especially with its coverage (for me at least).

yes it does feel slightly greasy but ive learnt that after application of powder, the greasy feel diminishes. (but it still makes my skin oily after a few hours)

i have a feeling that this tube can last me for 3-months since a little goes a long way with this one.

i recommend people to try it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by JasmineBloom

I was excited to try this product, I thought with all the BB craze it would be a perfect summer product. Unfortunately this product made me break out horribly. I do have acne prone skin, so if that is you, don't try this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Littlemissenixx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Does this make anyone else's eyes burn like crazy?

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by sephilli

Pros: evens out skin tone nicely, lightest of three shades matched my NC25 nicely.
Cons: oily after half a day, even with powder, cap has rounded edges and is knocked over easily... I seem to be always picking it up of the floor.

If your skin is not on the combo/oily side, I think this product would be a big win.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by kaylapantz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been my HG BB cream. It has nice medium coverage, nice consistency and makes my skin look flawless. I used to apply it with my hands and I switched to a cosmetic sponge with good results as well. I absolutely love the packaging, I'm obsessed with squeeze tubes because no product goes to waste and they're easy to store. Only thing I don't like is the price but it's well worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by ninaeaster

i bought this product on a whim and am glad i did. This has about a light to medium coverage if you build it up. I like to apply it on with my fingers. It has a good wearing time in all weather conditions. I prefer to wear this on days I just want a light makeup look. It does not dry out my combo skin and also keeps my oily t zone at bay. I may not purchase it immediately since I want to try other bb creams, but is my go to bb cream right now.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by ruthiew

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this product: BB cream, one-step, SPF 30! However, on me it just provided no coverage at all. No coverage or color, just made my face a little extra shiny.
I am very fair and was just looking for something to help even tone. I have tried the Maybelline BB, which was OK, and the Garnier, which was worse due to smell and color.

Guess I will have to keep looking...