October 31, 2014 | 1613 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

I bought this one on a limb, since my friend really liked it, so I thought.. why not?

I really like it! It's a great little mascara, not expensive choice. It does a fantastic job building up volume and color, and doesn't turn my lashes all spidery, which is awesome. It's smudge, flake, clump proof, also really awesome.

After using it for sometime, I found that by using it with some sort of base coat, the mascara works better. I usually use the covergirl clump crusher as a base, then the Rocket, which gives me fluttery lashes.

I took off a lippie, since it was a bit hard to take off at the end of the day. I had to struggle with raccoon eyes when I woke up the next morning.. haha...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by devlynbrianne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara!!! It doesn't clump at all, it stays on all, and isn't flaky. I have long eyelashes with very little volume, and after curling my lashes, this mascara adds tons of volume and even more length. I also have very oily lids, and this doesn't smudge on me at all. Definitely repurchasing!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by rebeccadi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not my favorite mascara. Not even close. It's not a bad mascara, it's just not for me. I like the packaging and the brush... but that's about it. The formula is way too dry for my tastes, and I found it was just.. super duper clumpy with just one coat. And it dried out fairly quickly too. It took quite a bit of combing through with a clean spoolie or eyelash comb for the clumps and spider-lashes to be fixed but once that happened it did look okay. There was definite volume added to my lashes! Just far too much trouble to get there imo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by VivaLaSunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite mascara! I just repurchased it after trying the Colassal mascara, which I absolutely didn't (very wet and flaky). This mascara gives major volume and length, just perfect. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by ughlexuh

I'm surprised by all of the negative reviews on this mascara! I personally love it. I prefer to use Maybelline the flasies flared, and then follow up with this to prevent any smudging and it works great! It also gets rid of any clumps the falsies may have left behind.
Even when I accidentally wipe my eyes it stays on, but it isn't hard to remove at the end of the day!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by jlxinle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got it online for SGD 10, really good price for a drugstore mascara. Mascaras usually costed me about $15-$20 from Watsons.

Honestly, I got it because of its packaging (REALLY CUTE!) but am so so so impressed with its lasting power and the volume it gives. I had quite a few compliments from my classmates when I wore it to school. It's smudge-proof but easy to remove.

A MUST-HAVE!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2014 5:25:00 AM More reviews by Snugsack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Strongly dislike this product...I've seen many youtubers talk about this, but jesus this was just so average. I mean if you're looking for a cheap normal mascara this is good enough. The only benefit of this mascara is that it doesn't clump.

However, I have seen wayyyyyy better mascaras for almost the same price, if not a few dollars more, and are definitely worth the extra dollars.

This mascara did smudge for me, not that much just a little bit, and after curling my lashes it did not hold up my lashes well at all. Just made them go down, which I hate! Especially living in a humid country.

Love getting perfectly curled lovely lashes...and if you do too, do not get this product.

I invest more towards Korean and Japanese mascaras because they are just so darn fantastic because I think they feel the same way about humidity and lashes and curls!

[I use Kiss Me Heroine Make Impact Frame & Curl Mascara, million times better than this mascara. Has lash serum in it, helps curl the lashes and also helps sustain the curls and is resistant to oil/water/and even lash serum. This product is from Japan and is just so incredible, the only down side is that is very hard to remove if you do not have a good waterproof makeup remover or one of their special mascara removers specifically for that mascara (it instantly slides off in this case). Also smells like swimming pool for some reason??? but still, worth the effects of volume, curl and length and durability.]

So yes, this mascara sucked! Not much difference to the rest of their mascaras.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by CPaola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Update: this needs a blow torch to take off. Don't buy it unless you want to lose half of your eye lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by delicatebalance

After seeing so many good reviews on Youtube I decided to give this mascara a try. Overall it didn't do anything for me. There is WAY too much product on the brush, so unless you wipe 90% of it off, clumpy lashes are totally unavoidable. It was also painful (literally) to remove. I had to scrub my eyes with makeup remover to get it off, leaving my eyes red and irritated. Don't waste your money!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by cblazer973

I wish I liked this product because I'm a sucker for good drugstore mascaras. Especially ones that have brushes that separate and lengthen lashes and give volume. That being said, like other reviewers I noticed a lot of product on the brush and when I took it off it was a serious struggle. I ended up breaking pieces of my lashes off trying to get the mascara off with my eye makeup remover. It's not worth the pain and aggravation with this mascara.