October 1, 2014 | 1247 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Mr. Frosty [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2001 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found this pencil to have a dry texture as well, and the size made it a bit difficult to maneuver in the tiny corners and creases it was meant to highlight. Lancome and Maybelline Cool Effects have white pencils that are much better than this one!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2001 10:55:00 AM More reviews by KimmerTX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just could not get this to work for me. It's too shimmery for under eye concealer. I used it in the corner of my eyes for a pick me up & it did nothing. When I tried to apply it, it crumbled off the pencil. After paying $16 for a pencil, I'd like to hold on to it & find another use for it. Overall, I would not repurchase this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2001 6:51:00 PM More reviews by NelStar

I did not like this product at all. First off, the frosty white colour did not look very good with my skin colour. I have medium tanned coloured skin and it was too stark white on my skin. Also, the Mr. Frosty that I had (not sure if all of them have this problem) didn't write smoothly on my eyes. Small chunks would come off and this was a major turn off! I'll have to stick to my beloved benefit Gilded!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2001 1:06:00 AM More reviews by LORENELLIS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While it doesn't do much when lined inside the eyes, it does have a really pretty brightening effect if used on the inner corners.