September 24, 2014 | 1451 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Le Volume De Chanel

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by JuliaGj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is seriously the best mascara I have ever used. I have been searching for the perfect mascara for so long. My cousin actually introduced me to Le Volume de Chanel but when I looked at the price, I hesitated. But, I ended it getting it, thats how much I just loved how it looked on my cousin lol. I think it's really great, but I don't know if ill purchase it again, trying to cut back

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by martejensen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've always had trouble finding the perfect mascara, and I still don't fell like I've found my HG, but this is pretty close. It separates the lashes nicely and elongates them pretty good with a slight curve. However, it can be a little difficult getting the product on your lashes due to the fact that the consistency of the mascara is so thick/heavy. You may experience some issues with clumping and/or getting product on your eyelid/under your eyes. This is the reason I didn't give it five lippies. After some practice, it gets easier though. It also holds up pretty well during the day, and I have yet to experience panda-eyes with this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Hibaaa

I have been using this mascara for a while now and it is my absolute favorite volume mascara. I have also tried Chanel's Inimitable intense mascara which is a mascara that is perhaps better for those of you who feel that this one might be too much.

However, Chanel's Le Volume Mascara gives instant volume and separation in one coat and also since all Chanel's mascaras have bee wax in their formula it also helps my very straight lashes to curl, which is a BIG deal for me!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2013 7:39:00 AM More reviews by milomatisse

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Holy Moly! I really disliked this mascara..it was too wet and the wand delivered too much product to my lashes. I needed to comb out the extra and thoroughly cleanse my comb between eyes to prevent transfer of the excess from one to the other... I was very surprised given how much I adore Inimitable Intense mascara. Very nice, dark color but just too much product per swipe for my taste.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by misstaggart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wanted to love this, but it's way too wet and messy for me. Even when I wipe off excess product before applying, it just grabs masses of lashes and whips them together in a way I don't find flattering. My lashes do get HUGE, but huge and clumpy, which isn't great.

If you're looking for a dramatic, glossy black mascara that really separates and gives lashes oomph, maybe try Guerlain's Maxi Lash. It's pretty amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by aureliationg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Too wet for weak skinny Asian lashes like mine.
It clumped up my sparse lashes and all curl was lost the minute I put it on.
How I made it work was to first lock the curl and keep the lashes separated and curly with Chanel Inimitable Muilt Dimensional Waterproof Mascara, then I applied the Le Volume on top.
If you have curly long thick strong lashes, then this is for you.
If you have weak sparse lashes, then STAY AWAY.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Neeeneee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wish I didn't love this mascara so much, it is really the best for keeping the curl and giving brilliant volume to my very thin sparse lashes. I've tried others recently Estée Lauder, YSL, Clinique, that bad gal lash, all miles behind this. Too expensive for a mascara but is by far the best

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by juliaesands

I love that Chanel has begun to release its new mascaras in three shades (at least) and I tried this in Burgundy. The results were incredible, immediately- long, thick lashes with pretty good definition (I combed through once more just to make sure). I got a black trial version and unfortunately, it flakes TERRIBLY on me. I finish the day with the same thick, long lashes but with a raccoon-effect under my eyes. I'm glad I didn't purchase this, but I'm sorry it didn't work out for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by kamakyri

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My new HG mascara! Thanks to the reviews here, I decided to try this when my L'oreal Million Lashes mascara ran out and I'm so glad I did! I have never used a mascara where I can get great volume and separation in just one coat - a really nice yet natural look. If I want a real dramatic falsies look then two coats. LOVE this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 7:22:00 AM More reviews by Cashmere

I received a sample...and fell in love. I recently raved about Benefits They're Real. And it will always have a place in my heart. But there reason I jumped ship so quickly and easily a is because I don't have to fight with removing Le Volume. With They're Real, beautiful lashes, but a pain to remove. I would dread it every time. It seems Chanel took that formula and made it easier. It breaks down without scrubbing your eyes till they are red. I really don't care about the price. I wish I was one to be able to use drugstore mascara, but by the end if the day my eyes are fire. The packaging is simple. I will say the Chanel logo on top is cute. Mascara for me is an essential item for that make up no make up look. That, a lil concealer and a pigmented lip color, you look amazing. All in all, I will not only repurchase but recommend to friends as well.