LORAC PRO Palette

4.5

on 3/1/2014 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love all the matte shades and they're all buttery smooth. One thing is that they're extremely pigmented so sometimes I find the darker matte shades hard to blend.

on 3/1/2014 9:13:00 PM

Amazing palette!!! Awesome pigmentation and beautiful consistency. You can get SO many looks with this!

on 3/1/2014 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Great quality, amazing colors, love it. One of my favorites.

on 2/27/2014 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

There are only 2 palettes I take when travelling, too face Natural eye and this one... and I have a HEFTY selection of palettes, I would have to say this one is my favourite, amazing pigmentation, buttery, blendable and can create many looks, I love LORAC eyeshadows, buy this now!

on 2/22/2014 5:10:00 PM

I love this palette! nice variety of colors from warm to cool, from shimmery to matte. Everything you need for a simple to a dramatic look...this is why this has been the palette that ive taken with me on all of my trips. The only thing is that some of them are so soft and buttery that they cracked when traveling... Nothing serious though

on 2/22/2014 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I like this palette a lot, and will always be grateful that I got it, because it lead me to the Unzipped palette, which is my be all, end all for eyeshadows at the moment. Lots of pretty colors, but I tend to stay near the neutral end, as I need to keep it pretty low key by day, and live in a town much like Mayberry, so there aren't a lot of reasons/opportunities to do a big dramatic night time eye.

on 2/17/2014 5:37:00 PM

This is one of the best palettes out there for both the shadow quality and the range of colors. I have not found one that compares. The mixture of mattes and shimmers make this a palette that you will find yourself using day after day, while your sparklebomb Naked palette gathers dust.

For people complaining about fallout - with ANY high quality darker shadow, you have to be really careful when applying or it will get all over your face! I've tried SO many shadows, and this formula is anything but fallout-prone. I normally give people the benefit of the doubt but I just can't agree that fallout is an issue.

If you're thinking about getting this one, don't hesitate! At $42 it is really a steal. Think about how many crappy drugstore quads you've bought for $5-10 over the years - with this palette you'll never go back to the low-end stuff.

on 2/12/2014 7:43:00 PM

Carrying 16 shadows 8 matte and 8 shimmer, this palette has to be the most convenient palette I have ever owned. The quality of these shadows are very good. You don't need much product to get what you see in the pan. You can easily make endless eye looks of sultry smokey to subtle to glamorous all from this one palette. The sleek black packaging is also a plus. it fits practically everywhere. Oh and How could I forget the huge deluxe "sample" size of the Behind the Scenes eye primer... Awesome product all on it's own.

on 1/25/2014 7:19:00 PM

I'm a palette junky so I was very happy to add this to my collection. First I love how thin the packaging is. It's very sleek and small for the amount of shadows you get. Plus the price point on this is very reasonable for 16 shadows. The colours have a wonderful buttery texture and are on par with my Urban Decay shadows and palettes so I am very happy with this!

Some of my favorite shades are:

Cream~ Awesome cool toned lid base or brow bone highlight.

Nude~ Amazing shimmer to me looks great in the corner of the eye. Or I like to do half this and a darker colour on my lid. It totally opens up your eyes with a nice crease colour like Mauve for example. Also I read this is an excellent dupe for Urban Decays Sin.

Deep Purple~ Goes great on the lid with Mauve in the crease add Nude on one half of the lid with Deep Purple on the other. Then Cream on the brow bone with Champagne and you have a total eye look that's very wearable.

Mauve~ Excellent crease shade and goes well with my Naked3 palette. Very soft and blends out very well. You can add a little Champagne if it looks to flat I find. Also this is a perfect dupe for Nooner from Naked3 just a tad lighter.

Taupe~ Great neutral and can be worn on the lid or crease. Leans cool and is very soft and easy to blend.

Lt.Pink~ Great lid colour with Taupe and goes with so many other shades in this.

I am very happy with this palette and I like the primer that came with it as well. The case is so easy to carry and you can do almost any look you want. 8 shimmers and 8 Mattes was such a great idea as I am guilty of owning a ton of shimmers so it's nice to have more mattes in my collection;) This is a great palette for the price and I am excited to try more things from LORAC.

I would recommend this to any girl who wants a nice array of eyeshadows to work with that you can use daily and you can make nice looks for going out as well. It truly is a multipurpose gem to me. I'm very satisfied and would repurchase if I ever ran out but the quality is so high you really don't need a lot of product at all. I am really loving this and would totally say get this if you haven't. It is totally worth it. Everything goes together so nicely and the thin case I love. Great purchase and highly recommended!

This is literally the best palette I own (out of about 4 or 5). First let's start with the packaging: all black, matte-material and a magnetic closure. Not crazy about the material as it does get really dirty very easily (compare to NARS packaging, if you own NARS products you'll understand). But on to the product, the shadows are AMAZING. You get 16 shades (8 matte shadows, 8 shimmer shadows). The formulation of the shadows is so smooth and silky on the eyelids, not to mention super pigmented. I don't really experience any fallout issues personally, so this is great for me. The shadows are such a good color range(from light matte and shimmery highlights to great neutral browns for crease to darker intense shimmers). Overall, great palette and I would so repurchase but it'll take me forever to use it up!

Popular Palettes