November 22, 2014 | 2000 users online

Palettes - LORAC - PRO Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by waffles85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This has to be my favorite palette. The colors are so so pigmented, warm rich, and smooth. There is a bit of fallout but I don't mind it. It has all the colors you need to create a full eye look. There's perfect transition, highlight, lid, and outer lid definition colors. It is everything you need in a palette and more. Watch my youtube tutorial link below :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by trisarahtops1994

Love love LOVE this palette. So much. I used to be die hard Naked 2 Palette lover, but this palette has converted me. It can be used to create so many kinds of looks, daytime or night time. The shadows themselves are so creamy and apply so smoothly and blend perfectly. I use this almost daily. Definitely a must for anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by GraceMcC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't this product doesn't have ore reviews on here! This is my favorite palette and I just just about everyday and everyday I can get a new look. I love how pigmented and buttery these shadows are! As noted in some of the others reviews, there is a bit of fallout but that can be easily prevented by tapping off excess shadow and using a densely packed shader brush. What gives this the nod over other neutral palettes is that this palette offers more than just browns, taupes, and champagne color. This palette offers a pretty pale pink matte shade, a reddish brown shimmer shade, a plumy purple shimmer shade, and a bluish grey shimmer shade, in addition to the browns, taupes, champagnes, and gold shades. I cannot say enough good things about this product. I also really like the packaging, it's very slim with a magnetic closure. When I bought this at Ulta, it did come with a primer that I felt was pretty lackluster but since it was free I can't really complain. Do yourself a favor and buy this palette!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by lindyhopper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm going to be a downer, and I think I'm just too picky.

I use it all the time, but mostly just because I spent so much money on it that I feel obligated to use it. I never get particularly excited about using it.

The eyeshadows are way too soft. I feel like I'm wasting a ton of the already small shadows by the cloud of powder that spills everywhere whenever I even lightly dip a brush into one.

The shadows look pigmented when swatched, but they're so soft and powdery that there is tons of fallout. If you tap off the brush to avoid fallout, all the eyeshadow is gone and there's none left on the brush to apply to your eyelid.

Then when you try to blend them, because they're so soft, all the pigment disappears and it all just blends into a muddy-looking blur.

I wish I had returned it when I had the chance.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by mzcris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Way better than Naked palettes, both I have purchased. The absolute best eyeshadow palette I have. The colors are so rich, pigmented with creamy smooth texture. It is easy to blend, work with, and long-lasting. The variety of shades available in both matte and some shimmer is a great collection to own. There are many possible looks that can be created from this. Lorac has offered great quality eyeshadows for a low price in this palette. I would hope future palettes they create will be as equally amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

I love this palette!

Pros:
1. You can do so many different looks with it!
2. The colors are very pigmented!

Cons:
1. All cool tones. They may not look like it so much in the pan but they really are. I did someones (very warmed tone) make up with this palette and the tones I just did not like. So I would only recommend this to some one cool, neutral, or like me a (now bc of winter) a paler warm tone...
2. The shadows are pretty powdery, not as creamy as I would like.

I know the cons seem like I am not a fan of the palette, but I am. I love it. I just think that if someone is going to spend $40+ they should know the cons.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by elles143

Full disclosure - I have the Naked2 but not Naked. I bought my Naked2 last year but debated between this and the Naked2 at the time. I decided to go with Naked2 then because a) the case seemed sturdier and I wanted something that travelled well b)you get more product.

I went into Ulta last weekend and picked up this bad boy because Ulta had it in a set with an eyeliner for less than the cost of the palette by itself (the set was $39 and the palette by itself is usually $42), plus I got 20% off with the email coupon - JACKPOT!. Since then, I've been using it everyday. I love my Naked2 but it just doesn't have enough matte colours. The LORAC palette fills this void beautifully and the shadows are so buttery and smooth. I love every single colour in this palette and think the colours are suitable for any skintone. If I had to buy just one - I'd probably choose this over my Naked2, mostly because there are more matte colours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 5:49:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

I just repurchased my second LORAC PRO Palette as this is something that I use A LOT and had hit pan on almost all the colors in the palette. These eyeshadows are velvety in texture and blend like butter, they are heavenly to use.

I use a lot of LORAC cosmetics and have yet to purchase something that did not meet or exceed my very picky expectations. I do shy away from eyeshadows that are too glittery and do like to stick with mattes, pearlescent and low shimmers. With LORAC, even her glittery eyeshadows are complimentary to aging eyelids.

I have never experienced fallout from any of her shadows, but I always use an eye primer to get the best and longest lasting results. This coupled with LORAC eyeliner in either Black or Dark Brown and topped with PRO mascara always makes my eyes pop and gives me great looking results.

I just purchased my second as part of the Christmas blockbuster that included the PRO palette, primer, full size PRO mascara and full size eyeliner in black for $48...that's an awesome deal since this palette alone sells for $42!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by kbaker21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just purchased this today from Ulta on a whim but I'm very reassured after reading a couple of other reviews. Like many others, I was on the fence with UD Naked 2. i Love UD but $50 was just out of my comfort zone. I love the feeling of a deal lol. Lorac sold me when this I saw that this palette also came with their liquid eyeliner and eye primer for only $39!!!! So go to Ulta and purchase this like yesterday!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by kelley808

Let me start off by saying that I have the BEST husband, EVER! He had been watching carefully for the past 6 months as I combed the internet, read reviews, looked at swatches and suggestions on dupes to decide which neutral palette to buy; since I was pretty sure I was going to get UD Naked 1. (We are on a somewhat limited budget, so I wanted to make sure that I chose "the one"-since I was really only going to purchase one palette for the remainder of the year.) Well, nevertheless, we received some great news yesterday. So he asked me, "honey, how much is the make up you want?" I told him that the ones I really like cost about $150, but I have a 20% off coupon, so it would be a little less. He hands me $200 and tells me, "go get what you want, honey. I love you." So off I went! After going back and forth swatching the UD Naked eyeshadow palette and the Lorac Pro eyeshadow palette, I decided on Lorac's because of the insanely silky consistency and the beautiful neutral colors. This is my first Lorac palette, and I am soooo happy I got it! (Side note-on my way to the register I was able to find the last NYX Nude on Nude palette with the lipglosses and also picked up UD Vice 2, which was another item I was eyeing and am so lucky my husband gave me enough money to get it!) Final cost after taxes and discount-$106!!!! I am sooo happy!