October 22, 2014 | 1029 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Rebel Lipstick

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 6:28:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It looks bright pink on me, just like the first picture here on MUA. I wouldn't call it classy or vampy (those were my expectations for this shade), so I will have to find some way to make it work combining it with the other shades I have. Dissappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by swertyqwerty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just got a compliment on this from a stranger. I'm NC 40ish for reference.

It's a must buy for Indian women. It's a bit more berry looking in real life than it is in the featured photo here on MUA. It's a really great, vampy red and it's actually very wearable with a neutral eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Arielle91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally gathered the guts to purchase this shade! I've been curious about purple shaded lipsticks lately but have been on the fence about actually purchasing one. Rebel is a purple with red undertones &actually looks really good when applied! Looks scary in the tube because its so dark and well, purple but its definitely worth a try! This is one crazy shade I will not regret buying

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by truebluelady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in a swap and I wasn't too sure about it because every reddish lipstick I try doesn't work for me. But to me shock and surprise this looked great on my fair skin. I am completely in love and want to get like 4 more tubes just to have in my stash. I don't think I could live without this now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

Even though this is a beautiful color, it's not as intense or as long lasting as I thought it would be. I would prefer it as a matte, because then it would last for hours and be more pigmented. I think I actually prefer Wet n Wild Sugar Plum Fairy because it's matte and more intense. I found the perfect liner to go with it and Rebel, NYX Retractable Liner in Plum. It blends into the color and is a perfect match.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 3:50:00 AM More reviews by soups12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I completely agree with all the other reviews on MUA, Rebel is an absolutely stunning colour on my NC40 skin tone. If you're like me and never thought of 'pink' suiting you, then this is the colour for you. It's a beautiful deep pink-plum colour. If you're uming and ahing about whether to get this, I say do it! You really won't regret it. I am so glad I picked this one up, there is really no other colour like it on the market. Rebel also wears really well (like most MAC lipsticks). Only downside would be the price (I live in Australia and it's $36). I hope MAC never discontinue this, I intend on buying this till I die.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by iraysunshine

I have an nc42 skin tone, and I love love love this lipstick. It is a berry purple, with a (I guess I would say) red undertone? It doesnt clash with my skin at all, it really does look lovely. It also leaves this beautiful stain on your lips when you take it off, it might be a problem to others but I personally love it. The only downside is that since I am olive toned, I cant wear this lipstick everyday. I save it for some of the colder days. Over all, this lipstick is beautiful and definately recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by blua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this as my B2M lippie, and I absolutely love it! I think any skintone can pull it off. I'm NC35-37 and my mom is pretty fair (Maybe NC15-20?) and she loves this as well. It's very pigmented, lasts pretty well on me during work, but doesn't stay after I take a lunch. (Not unlike my other lipsticks, save for my YSL Glossy Stains) Overall, nice texture & gorgeous color! Perfect for when I want a berry vampy lip :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by SARAHD33x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

By far my favourite MAC lipstick colour. Goes on nicely, and is very pigmented. Although if I do not set my lips with a powder or a primer I do find I need to reapply a lot during the course of the day, but other than that the staying power is great and the price is decent.

When it comes to brands like MAC, you get what you pay for. This product, and their lipsticks in general are worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by stls

I have been longing for Rebel such a long time... I finally got it from Back2MAC and I couldn't be happier!
Rebel is a very unique magenta/berry/purple lipstick. Opaque satin finish, feels creamy and easy to apply. Wears like iron with lipliner.
Looks more interesting than red and more wearable than purple. Leans neutral to cool and leaves a pretty stain. Looks daring, playful but not over the top at the same time.
I have to add one thing. It needs a lipliner, either way it's possible to bleed. With Beet lipliner it looks more fuchsia, but if I want fuchsia I'll wear Girl About Town. I LOVE it with Vino lipliner, it accentuates the maroon hue in Rebel and makes it look deeper, more vampy and velvety.
Great!