MAC Rebel Lipstick

4.6

on 3/8/2013 10:40:00 AM

Rebel is a vibrant berry-red that leaves a raspberry stain after several hours of wear. This is one of the longest wearing lipsticks I have ever tried. I always receive compliments when I wear Rebel. If you are bored of wearing red lipstick but don't want to go too far outside of the box, this one is perfect.

on 3/7/2013 12:55:00 PM

Love this so much! Though it would be too dark for my liking but no, it's perfect. I love that I can apply it and then take it off straight away and it gives a nice 'lip-stain' effect. Also, I've found that it suits all skin tones, I am a fairer tone but my friend who is a NC35 shade manages to pull it off very nicely!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is stated as one of the Best Selling shades by Mac. Often sold out. Knowing this, of course i grabbed one on the first chance I've got. I am on the fence and quite confused about this though. It's shade on the tube is Dark Plum, but when applied, it is a dark berry-reddish plum when applied as a full color but on lighter application, it would look Dark Fuschia. I researched on it and it looked gorgeous on the swatches. But when I applied it on my lips with full color, I got disappointed cause it made me look...old and matronly. Not flattering on my NC25 skin tone. So I opted to blot it and blot it some more till it looks like a stain and alas! It looked great! The color turned out to look light berry Fuschia. I am also so impressed with it's longevity, that stain lasted on my lips even after I brushed my teeth before I went to bed which is impressive. And it fades evenly like I had a natural flush on my lips... So i decided to keep it and just wear it as a stain from then on.

on 2/26/2013 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love Rebel lipstick (and lip glass!). It's dark enough to be a bit vampy, but not so dark that it's overpowering.

on 2/26/2013 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the first new MAC lipstick I've ever had. Got it with my BACto MAC. This does stain my lips quite a bit as well but I actually like that. I think the color is great. You can press it into your lips for a more muted/fuschia color... Or apply it normally for a darker/plumy color. I've seen this color on many different skintones and have yet to see one that it doesn't compliment.

on 2/22/2013 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love this color, for reference I am NW45 or 177 (mufe) i wear this alone or paired up with funtabulous dazzleglass. Pure genius!! such a pretty berry color that is very flattering to woc. This is one of my must have staple products that i will always repurchase.

on 2/22/2013 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I find this lipstick stains my lips quite a bit, so I have to spend the time using a lip scrub to take of the rest of the colour. You can use this as a strong lipstick or you can use it like a lip stain. I also like adding a bit of lipgloss to give it shine.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love this Lippie!!! Smells so good (a least to me). Nice darker red/purple color. Looks different on ppl depending on your complexion. Easy to apply, goes on super smooth and pretty last longing wear. I think it's a color for all. Purchase this MAC Lippie for your Mac Collection!! xoxo #lipstickjunkie87

on 2/7/2013 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love love love this lipstick. My favourite after ruby woo (because you can't go wrong with a classic red). I am dark skin toned NC45 and the rebel appears in a purple shade on me. It is a beautiful colour, doesn't dry and although it is a matte lipstick, you needn't worry about chapped lips. Beautiful product.

on 1/31/2013 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I never really liked lipsticks because they were dry and smelled like old perfume but MAC lipsticks changed everything for me! The colors are beautiful and match me perfectly. Reasonable price, wide variety and selection Iíve become obsessed and I love all their collections. I highly recommend buying them! You wonít regret it! I have this color and itís beautiful on my lips! Definitely buy it!

Popular Lipsticks