MAC Rebel Lipstick

4.6

on 2/26/2013 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love Rebel lipstick (and lip glass!). It's dark enough to be a bit vampy, but not so dark that it's overpowering.

on 2/26/2013 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the first new MAC lipstick I've ever had. Got it with my BACto MAC. This does stain my lips quite a bit as well but I actually like that. I think the color is great. You can press it into your lips for a more muted/fuschia color... Or apply it normally for a darker/plumy color. I've seen this color on many different skintones and have yet to see one that it doesn't compliment.

on 2/22/2013 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love this color, for reference I am NW45 or 177 (mufe) i wear this alone or paired up with funtabulous dazzleglass. Pure genius!! such a pretty berry color that is very flattering to woc. This is one of my must have staple products that i will always repurchase.

on 2/22/2013 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I find this lipstick stains my lips quite a bit, so I have to spend the time using a lip scrub to take of the rest of the colour. You can use this as a strong lipstick or you can use it like a lip stain. I also like adding a bit of lipgloss to give it shine.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love this Lippie!!! Smells so good (a least to me). Nice darker red/purple color. Looks different on ppl depending on your complexion. Easy to apply, goes on super smooth and pretty last longing wear. I think it's a color for all. Purchase this MAC Lippie for your Mac Collection!! xoxo #lipstickjunkie87

on 2/7/2013 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love love love this lipstick. My favourite after ruby woo (because you can't go wrong with a classic red). I am dark skin toned NC45 and the rebel appears in a purple shade on me. It is a beautiful colour, doesn't dry and although it is a matte lipstick, you needn't worry about chapped lips. Beautiful product.

on 1/31/2013 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I never really liked lipsticks because they were dry and smelled like old perfume but MAC lipsticks changed everything for me! The colors are beautiful and match me perfectly. Reasonable price, wide variety and selection Iíve become obsessed and I love all their collections. I highly recommend buying them! You wonít regret it! I have this color and itís beautiful on my lips! Definitely buy it!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

Love this shade on me. I'm African-American (NC 45). This color really pops with my complexion. The MUA recommended that I pair this with MAC Beet liner which helps to really set the look. Since this color makes a statement by itself, I usually do a very neutral eye so the two don't clash. I'd definitely purchase this again.

on 1/22/2013 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is definitely one of my favourite Mac lipsticks - I never picked it up at the counter because the colour in the tube looked a little intimidating, but don't let that fool you! Once I swatched it on my hand I fell in love. Rebel is a berry wine colour, and on my NC37 skin it is a beautiful colour both on tanned skin in the summer and lighter skin in the cooler seasons. It lasts without needing to apply a lipliner and has a comfortably moisturising finish on the lips. Absolutely love it!

on 1/21/2013 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

i have lots of mac colors but hadn't gotten this one until recently. it's just lovely! paired with vino, currant or nightmoth this is a wonderful "look at me" color. i wore it with a pretty neutral eye. my pic is one of the ones above. i will keep this in my collection from now on.

Popular Lipsticks