August 31, 2014 | 1070 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Rebel Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by stls

I have been longing for Rebel such a long time... I finally got it from Back2MAC and I couldn't be happier!
Rebel is a very unique magenta/berry/purple lipstick. Opaque satin finish, feels creamy and easy to apply. Wears like iron with lipliner.
Looks more interesting than red and more wearable than purple. Leans neutral to cool and leaves a pretty stain. Looks daring, playful but not over the top at the same time.
I have to add one thing. It needs a lipliner, either way it's possible to bleed. With Beet lipliner it looks more fuchsia, but if I want fuchsia I'll wear Girl About Town. I LOVE it with Vino lipliner, it accentuates the maroon hue in Rebel and makes it look deeper, more vampy and velvety.
Great!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by sweetxcheeks195

I love this lipstick its amazing. Its perfect for a dark lip but you can also apply very little for a pinkish color. It honestly lasts hours at a time. This was my first mac lipstick and im very pleased. The color is perfect for fall/winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by alecia1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I tried this on at the mac store and I fell in love! it's a deep plum with slight pink under tone, i'm a fan of dark lipstick so i paired it with nightmoth, which I do with most of my lipsticks, but this was just wonderful,it has a deep vampy feel, I would recommend this for anyone who is seeking a dark lip, if your trying to blend in, this is not the color for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by TootsDiva84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this color it is so sophisticated and pretty and suits so many woman. I'm am of a dark shade and it just goes so well on me. One of my fav mac purchases in a long time. I wear it to go out even to work, i get so many compliments on it. It looks great applied alone as well with lipgloss for extra sheen. A MUST try!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

very pretty sophisticated color for my Mac NC40-2 skin tone. I use it with beet lipliner and sometimes top it off with a little gloss. It's a strong color, but pretty doesn't look Gothic or purple pair it with gingerly blush my mac and it's perfect for a night out or wear it in the day time with just mascara and a little blush definitely a keeper I don't know why I took so long to buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Beauty4Ashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Rebel is a beautiful alternative to a red lip. It's a reddened-berry with great color payoff. Its satin finish makes it moisturizing and slightly glossy. It's not too opaque so it can be build able. Rebel really compliments my deep (NARS Syracuse) skintone. I'm very excited to wear it this Fall.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by babyshark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love love love MAC Rebel! this is my current fave lippie from MAC... I will definitely repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by shadyngozi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, let me see that this is a must have for all women, especially WOC. This has been my go to polish for special events for two years. I love Rebel! It's the perfect blend of red/purple/magenta. Super sexy! I'm actually pretty sad that I'm running low on Rebel but thankfully Revlon's "Embrace" is a close enough dupe! (Rebel is a little deeper, but I've had people tell me they thought I was wearing Rebel when I was actually wearing Embrace). Anyway, must buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by sayshal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, Mac's lipstick formulas are fantastic. I find them to be a little drying, but they last for ages and stain the lips for long-lasting color. Rebel (on me) is a gorgeous magenta/berry/purple shade. Definitely a statement lipstick, but one I wouldn't hesitate to wear for everyday in the fall/winter months. All in all, I love this color and would definitely recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by classicfilmbroad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am so bummed. I had been lemming for this color like mad. It has such amazing reviews on MUA and every swatch I have seen was beautiful. I bought it mostly due to the recommendation of Lisa Eldridge in pin-up look video that she has on her website. Well, Rebel finally came in the mail today. I immediately put it on and it pulled straight up hot pink on me. :( I'm so sad. I have tried using it even as just a stain and I still look like Tammy Faye Baker. I'm giving it a three because the formula itself isn't bad and apparently everyone else in the world but me can use this color. For the record -- I am a PPP with very dark brown hair and dark green eyes. I'm probably going to be returning this unless anyone has any suggestions. Sad day.