July 30, 2014 | 1859 users online

Liquid - Yves Saint Laurent - Teint Touche Eclat Foundation

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by ALBA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Far too shiny - the spf doesn't have enough UVA protection to be worn without sun protection and the effect on the whole face is just shine city. This does not happen with other foundations like MAC F&B

I hate the heavy look and this makeup looked obvious on me.

It required a a lot of powder in T zone and the oily look doesn't stop throughout the day. Felt silicone-like on my skin and looked heavy - overall too bothersome for me to continue using.

I am C4 - C5 in MAC and a B60 in this.

On a happy note, the males YSL assistant who helped me was lovely and really did try and listen to what I was looking for. I guess I must just have skin that shows up oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by pitchslapped

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am absolutely in LOVE with this foundation! i purchased this in the shade BR30 after being color matched and it matches my skin tone perfectly. I also like the packaging as it comes with a pump that dispenses the perfect amount of product. I was a bit hesitant to buy this at first because it is a bit pricey but after trying on at Sephora and seeing how amazing it made my skin look i went back the next day and bought it! This foundation has a light but build-able coverage so i would say light to medium coverage. It gives a gorgeous dewy, illuminating effect without looking shimmery, it looks and feels very natural and it smells wonderful! I apply this either with a flat top foundation brush or just with my fingers if i am in a hurry and it blends into the skin quite easily. On its own the product is not particularly long lasting but with a primer it usually lasts me all day. The foundation on its own can look a bit shiny so i like to set it with my Rimmel stay matte powder. This foundation is very moisturizing and has spf 20 which i love because it saves me a step on days when i am rushed. I think I have found my HG foundation in this product! It makes my skin look as though it is glowing and it also photographs beautifully! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by therinz09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I should start off and say this foundation made me break out, thus why I would not buy it again. BUT.... that does not mean its not a fantastic foundation. It looks lovely on the skin, covers discoloration, and feels lovely. I would recommend getting a sample, and if it works for you buying it! The packaging is lovely too!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2013 5:04:00 AM More reviews by tinka10

I knew it wouldn't work on my combination/oily skin but I decided to splurge and try it out anyway, just to see if it would work during the cooler months. Unfortunately, winter or summer, that pore-free, glowing finish everyone seems to boast about lasts nothing longer than a few minutes for me. My skin then proceeds to drink it up and revert back to its no makeup state.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by jodieleigh88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchase this foundation in BR20 after being colour matched at the counter. I am really happy with the colour as it blends perfectly into my natural skin tone.

This foundation is really light on the skin and it doesnt feel like you are wearing foundation. It is light/medium coverage and just looks so glowing and healthy.

I have pink patches on my cheeks and uneven skintone but this foundation makes my skin look flawless.

I do find I need to powder a little more with this but I do not mind and this is the perfect foundation I have found to date (after trying too many!!)

Also, as a bonus there was an offer if you bought this foundation it came with a free cream blush worth £29!! bargain!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by aalley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was a surprise! I am foundation junkie, so I'm always on the hunt, typically I go for foundations with an medium to high coverage, which is why I held off on buying this foundation because every one says its is a VERY light coverage however I have to disagree this foundation is at least a medium coverage foundation it covered practically everything on my face and I do not have even skin at all. For more coverage I used concealer which was not a problem at all the finish was stunning. Speaking of the finish wow so beautiful, it truly Illuminates I wouldn't even call it dewy but more so light it up look it is stunning. For reference I am an NC 45/ NW 43 and I wear BD60 which is perfect it goes on a little pale but it sets immediately.

EDIT: Okay so I have been playing with this foundation much more and I have to gush about it even more it IS IMPECCABLE. First thing it looks amazing on camera it makes your skin look like silk literally.

Application: I usually use the beauty blender to apply my foundation but since the consistency to this foundation is thin and slightly runny I think the sponge might absorb too much product. I would use a buffing brush the one I use is from Real Techniques the buffing brush when you buff it in it turns pasty like, allowing the foundation to offer more coverage, girls with not so perfect skin should not be afraid of this product. It offers way more coverage than people are letting on.

Color: On my first post I said BD60 was perfect for my NC45/NW43 skintone but it is a little pale but a few minutes later it does settle WHEN I do repurchase I will get BD70 instead but i can work with this.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by itslindsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I think I have found my HG foundation in this product! I got a sample from Sephora and immediately fell in love with it. It provides light coverage (which is what I want), feels super lightweight, and has a lovely scent. I haven't bought a full bottle yet due to the price, but I can't stop thinking about it! I'm sure I'll cave in and buy it soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Katch98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this recently with my birthday money as I had read various reviews about it. This foundation is gorgeous!! I adore the smell and the liquid foundation give such a nice texture to my uneven face. Very expensive, but I would buy again however when I have the odd huge pimple, it doesn't cover it up properly so I have to combat it with my concealer, which I don't want to do as the foundation is non-comedegenic (doesn't block pores) and my concealer isn't. However if you want to treat yourself to an expensive foundation like I did, you should try this one :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by adrianamelie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Consistency: very liquidy. it's even lighter than a moisturizer. it feels like water. i apply it with my fingers, which is the best way to evenly spread it i think.

Coverage: it is VERY, VERY light coverage. I recommend this to people with very good or good skin. definitely not for people with acne or bad acne scars because it will not cover any of those.

Packaging: very classy. love the gold. distributes a VERY small amount, but that is more than enough!

Time: lasts about 4-5 hours when set with a powder, after that it starts to fade and your imperfections show through. does not oxidize that bad (compared to other foundations)

Overall: moisturizing (good for the winter), and looks very natural. you'll look brighter, fresher, just..glowing! Don't use if you're going to do rigorous work or for an entire day. good for parties or a few hours out (max 6 hrs)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by ivana89

This is a really good foundation, although it tends to get a bit shiny on the face and its texture is slightly too runny. I use SPF 50+ every day, so that's probably why it gets a little bit too oily.. It is great for good skin days, definitely does not offer too much coverage for days where your skin isn't at its best. Regardless, I love to use it and set it with Rimmel stay matte powder + YSL touche eclat for a natural finish.