August 29, 2014 | 1839 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Joxi

This is the second BB Cream I ever bought, and I have to say I prefer it to my Dior Nudeskin one. It makes my skin look naturally beautiful and, if applied correctly, it doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup at all. I just finished the tube and I've already repurchased it. I have to say, however, that it does have a slight orangey undertone that is not much of a problem for me but could be a dealbreaker if you are very pale. It also sort of darkens my skin, although almost imperceivably. Nevertheless, I love this product and I use it every single day of my life!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Joychristiana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in an emergency situation and I have to say, it is AMAZING. It comes out in a ashy white color and when you put it on your skin the white will gradually turn into a color that fits you. It goes on matte and just feels great. It's light and lasts all day. I have combination skin and my nose is always the place I need to focus on more to avoid that annoying shine, and this seems to do a better job than all my other foundations. Oh, and I wouldn't say this provides a full coverage, it's probably more light to medium coverage. If you have combination skin like me, I would say go ahead and try it. What do you have to lose!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

I wanted to like this and thought I did at first. I usually try to find skin adjusting products cause I don't like trying to find my own perfect color and I thought this worked out until my sister said I looked a bit too white.. I got this in medium and I'm a w6 in loreal. But this really did turn up white on me and my sisters skin. But what I noticed is after a couple of hours it kind of oxidizes into my skin color and looks amazing but I think I won't be continuing to use this

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by HayeMaye

There are very few products I will return... however I am returning this. I bought this on a whim and honestly... I wish I hadn't. It was too dark for my skin, gave no coverage, seemed to highlight my imperfections. I left it on for 5 minutes if that.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by riaorion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What drew me to this product: I became obsessed with BB creams and wanted to try many to find which would work best for me. I have sensitive, fair/light skin, which is mostly dry with an oily-ish T-Zone.

The use:
There are tiny little beads in this grey-toned cream. This is the first BB cream that I've used that has these tiny little..beads. I used the product in the light shade. I was kind of unsure what the beads were for; were they to aid the oxidation process? To semi exfoliate at the same time? Anyway, the application was decent, but the little beads kind of irritated my skin. It was not as liquidy or creamy as other BB creams that I've tried (Maybelline/Olay/Skin79), but kind of a dry/ashy but still a cream feeling? If that makes sense. The thing that stopped me dead in my tracks is that it was too dark for my pale skin. This is unfortunate, because there are only 4 shade options (fair, light, medium, deep). EDIT: and it was fair, so the lightest shade, and still was more of a medium appearance on me.

The pros:
Perhaps decent for some.

The cons:
The fair shade for me was still 2 shades too dark.
The tiny beads hurt my skin, and I'm too hesitant to continue that use.

Overall:
It was too dark despite being the lightest shade; this is ultimately what drove me to looking into asian BB creams, because those tend to be a little more pale.

EDIT: So, tonight, I looked at the tube. I did buy it in FAIR, so it was completely the wrong shade despite being the lightest shade available :( Bummer...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by mayganade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I overall really liked this product for a quick & easy make up application. Great for those days you dont want a super make up looking face. It has low coverage but still quite visable that it didnt something. If you have acne problems or scaring of any kind and you need fuller coverage this isnt for you. Or any drugstore bb cream for that matter. Western BB creams tend to be more like tinted moisterizers not so much a "all purpose foundation". So if you have relatively good skin or a makeup beginner I recomend this! Also its easy bc applying with your hands is the best way to get the little color pigments in the white liquid to burst. So its easy! A brush wont work as well :/ so if your one who hates touching there face, you may want to stay clear.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Rsnap

I love this - I need make up with pink undertones and I honestly don't see an orange tint to my face after using this. It leaves my skin looking wonderful, I don't need heavy foundation or concealer, my pores look great and it has a nice matte finish. I may never buy foundation again! I also love that the tube is sealed so that nobody in the drug store can open it and try it on before someone else comes along to buy a used product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by bdurkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the most perplexing product I've used in awhile. I used the light formula, it came out of the tube with a thin and somewhat oily texture. It was white with a blue/grey tinge. Once applied to my face it turned my skin orange within a few minutes. I took it off and applied again in a very thin layer but got the same results. I've rarely seen something fail so brilliantly and instantaneously.

That being said, it didn't irritate my skin, it was a very even application of orange, and my skin felt smooth while it was on. This is perfect for someone who uses too much self tanner or an Oompa Loompa, me and my paleness weren't impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Meeshwhaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I find this to be very drying on my skin, probably because my skin is acne-prone. There is barely any coverage which I don't mind because I use this as a primer to help smooth out my skin. It does help tone down some redness and scarring but once again doesn't completely cover. Also I realized sometimes if you aren't careful with applying you will be left with white on your face, be sure to blend!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by anbaking123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really good light weight skin perfecter. I'll be honest - when I first bought this, I expected a little bit more coverage. However, when I looked more closely, I like the natural finish that it left. This is definitely good for a "no-makeup" look. I wish that the staying power was slightly better, though. My face tends to get very oily around my t-zone (especially my nose) and it does start to wear off, even with powder. I would suggest putting on some sort of primer to the oily places before applying this. Also, depending on where you go, the price varies. At Walmart it is regular $13 or something like that, but I was able to pick it up on sale for $15. At Shoppers Drug Mart, the price is quite ridiculous at $18. Other than that, it is my new favourite face product!