April 20, 2014 | 1709 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by didi23

Yes! I would definately buy again love it! Bright tomato red orange color. Works well with my darker skin tone. I can tone it down or not not. Highly pigmented so use with caution! I like to put taj- mahal blush layered over for a nighttime look that focuses on my cheeks. Truely great shade for WOCs. Will last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by painterlyrose

I LOVE this. This can look natural with a light hand but you can build it to a lovely flush. My cheeks if pinched actually turn this shade so it's perfect. Amazingly Pigmented. I'm so glad the SA pointed this blush out (along with Zen) when I was looking for a NARS blush purchase. I didn't buy it until much later but it was on my wishlist since then.

I think everyone who has this, loves it - fair to dark skin tones it looks amazing on all. A lot of SAs at NARS counters (who have been fair skinned) are always quick to mention this as one of their favourite blushes. So no one should be Shy buying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by foraudrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

OH MY GOD! I'm in love. I've never been much of a makeup wearer, but I figured I'm almost 20, I should start tapping into my girlier side, so in I go to Sephora. After asking the sales lady all about red lipsticks, she applied shanghai express, which I loved, and some of this blush to go along with it. I FELL IN LOVE. I looked like a doll! This blush turned me into a full on makeup wearer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Missmb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nothing much to add, but I'd like to toss in my support of this blush. Yeah, it's terrifying looking at it in the store. I tapped my finger on the sample blush at Sephora and gasped at how bright this blush comes off. Use a powder brush that's on the fluffier side so you won't deposit too much color on your cheeks and buff, buff, buff along the cheek bone. It took a few days to learn how to not get too much product on my powder brush but once I got it down I realized how special this blush was. It seems like every few months I declare a different blush my all time favorite, but this.is.it. I will wear this forever. One pan will probably last me forever too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by muamna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its true love for me- there's not much else to say. :)

This blush gives my NC40 skin the most beautiful flushed look. It is extremely pigmented and I prefer either a duo-fiber or a fan brush to apply a teensy teensy bit to my cheekbones. Since you only need the smallest amount, it creates a gorgeous transparent flush which looks very natural on me and compliments olive/yellow skin in the most beautiful way.

Bottom line: Buy this now!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by prettypoodle05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

NW 45 here! Wow this blush is the bidd ness! its looks cur-azyyyy in the pan but is sooo beautiful for us WOC. I loveee NARS blushes cuz u get what u pay for! Def need a very light hand and i learned that if u use a kabuki after if u think its too bright, it evens it out really nicely! Will not buy again cuz i wont need to! This will last me years!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Insidia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My HG blush, without a doubt. However, it's not for everyone -- you really need a light hand and fluffy brush to apply this well. On my very pale, yellow-toned skin I find it hard to wear pinks or mauves, but this vibrant red really did the trick. It also looks fantastic on darker skin tones, and it really isn't as crazy as it looks in the pan -- with the right technique and proper blending, Exhibit A looks awesome. Like all NARS blushes, it is expensive, but I consider the money well spent. It's very highly pigmented and will certainly last a long time. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by lindalooby

I am a recent convert to Nars blushes. I didn�t feel the price tag of $62 Australian dollars was worth it, way too extravagant for me. We I am happy to say I just love Nars blushes and I can even get passed the price tag. I started off with Orgasm which is very nice, followed by
Douceur which I love. I am also a little mixer so I tend to dip the brush into 2 blush pans and create a colour on my cheek. I was always striving for that clean clear colour. I like my make up to be clean, clear and polished with a look of minimal fuss. Exhibit A does just that, I just touch the blush into the pan and sweep my cheeks, I follow with a powder brush to blend, blend, blend. The colour is fantastic, giving me that natural well polished look. It is a definite must in my make up routine. And as all the reviews state the colour is scary, you need to apply with a light hand. But thanks to the Sales Assistant and Mecca Cosmetica Mosman for planting the seed to try Exhibit A. For reference I blend NC25 and NW25 Mac foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 2:18:00 AM More reviews by jarhandastewart

There is something about the Nars brand that is just so so good! All their blushes are super highly pigmented but somehow you don't end up looking like a clown. Just a beautiful finish! Exhibit A is just a great orange/red that's wonderful on tan and darker skin tones. Best wishes, jarhanda stewart

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 5:35:00 AM More reviews by mahalobeauty

I absolutely love this blush. I was kind of hesitant to buy it because it's bright red in the pan, but it's a different story when you get around to swatching it. I admit, it took me quite a few visits before purchasing but I definitely don't regret it. I wear this blush nearly every day. It's perfect. It gives you that warmth you need, and it's matte. I suggest every WOC go out and buy this. The price isn't bad IMO. You get an excellently pigmented product. You only need a tap on each check for color. This is going to last me for YEARS.