NARS Exhibit A

4.6

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this blush. At first I was scared of the shockingly bright color, but when applied with a light hand, it looks refreshingly natural and so perfect. I think it will last forever since you only need a small amount to get a perfect flushed look. If I ever did run out, I would definitely purchase again.

on 1/19/2011 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

In the pan, it reminds me of the MAC Frankly Scarlet, but once in the skin it's trully different since MAC FS is cherryish and Exhibit A is orangeish. So it's perfect for warm skin (from fair to ebony).

I LOVE this blush.

on 1/18/2011 9:28:00 AM

NC25, i love this blush. but u have to be able to put it on properly for it to look awesome. like everyone has mentioned this blush super pigmented, i use my 168 and lightly tap it onto the pan, then i dab it to where i want the most colour then i blend blend blend, i would have used this about 10-15 times and the weave pattern remains untouched.

on 1/13/2011 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Brilliant for warm, medium to dark skintones - don't be fooled by it's reddish orange intensity in the pan! It looks gorgeous on and is so totally worth the price!

on 12/26/2010 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I have to agree with everyone else. I glanced over this blush countless times, but finally decided to try it. It's absolutely gorgeous! It gives your cheeks the perfect flush. I think it looks fantastic on darker skin tones, but I think it would also look nice on fair skinned people if applied with a VERY light hand. I can't imagine ever running out of this because it's so pigmented it only takes a small amount

on 12/21/2010 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

What more can I say that hasn't been said already? This blush is awesome! I am in love with blush and normally the color would scare me away. However, the color was soooo beautiful on my skin, I immediately purchased it. I was told that Exhibit A was the #1 NARS blush for women of color. I would agree. Run, don't walk, to get this blush!

on 12/9/2010 8:22:00 PM

Yes! I would definately buy again love it! Bright tomato red orange color. Works well with my darker skin tone. I can tone it down or not not. Highly pigmented so use with caution! I like to put taj- mahal blush layered over for a nighttime look that focuses on my cheeks. Truely great shade for WOCs. Will last forever.

on 11/29/2010 11:07:00 PM

I LOVE this. This can look natural with a light hand but you can build it to a lovely flush. My cheeks if pinched actually turn this shade so it's perfect. Amazingly Pigmented. I'm so glad the SA pointed this blush out (along with Zen) when I was looking for a NARS blush purchase. I didn't buy it until much later but it was on my wishlist since then.

I think everyone who has this, loves it - fair to dark skin tones it looks amazing on all. A lot of SAs at NARS counters (who have been fair skinned) are always quick to mention this as one of their favourite blushes. So no one should be Shy buying this!

on 11/9/2010 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

OH MY GOD! I'm in love. I've never been much of a makeup wearer, but I figured I'm almost 20, I should start tapping into my girlier side, so in I go to Sephora. After asking the sales lady all about red lipsticks, she applied shanghai express, which I loved, and some of this blush to go along with it. I FELL IN LOVE. I looked like a doll! This blush turned me into a full on makeup wearer.

on 10/29/2010 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Nothing much to add, but I'd like to toss in my support of this blush. Yeah, it's terrifying looking at it in the store. I tapped my finger on the sample blush at Sephora and gasped at how bright this blush comes off. Use a powder brush that's on the fluffier side so you won't deposit too much color on your cheeks and buff, buff, buff along the cheek bone. It took a few days to learn how to not get too much product on my powder brush but once I got it down I realized how special this blush was. It seems like every few months I declare a different blush my all time favorite, but this.is.it. I will wear this forever. One pan will probably last me forever too.

Popular Blush Products