October 1, 2014 | 1870 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by ceebee90

I have a 40 dollar BB cream, and this one is MUCH better. I have been using this daily for a couple of months. It hasn't given me any problems- No breakouts or irritation.

I began using it out of laziness. Tired of my foundation routine, I wanted something easy to apply- Something I could do with my fingers. Something I could apply quickly in the car when I was running late. Turns out, this is perfect for that, but it's so much more, too.

This provides light coverage, which is what BB creams are supposed to do. Don't expect a foundation. It won't cover up redness and blemishes completely, but it will "blur" them, giving a more uniform appearance to your complexion. The sheerness of the pigment means it'll work for most skin tones. It also provides a beautiful, natural, dewy finish. Skin looks healthier, moisturized with a bit of a glow.

The light coverage and SPF make this a great summer product, but it's moisturizing properties make it wonderful for the dry winter months. It's creamy, but not heavy. Definitely more of a liquid, but still moisturizing, without being greasy AT ALL. This will not make you shiny if you use a bit of powder on the T-zone.

I use a bit of concealer over it, blush and setting powder (cream blushes will melt into the BB cream and look natural and radiant), a little mascara and lip gloss, and I have that much-coveted "no-makeup" makeup look. It lasts more or less all day, although I sometimes have to touch up my concealer and powder.

I could go on raving, but I will just say this: Don't waste your money on expensive BB creams. This is the best BB cream I've used (although I admit, I haven't tried them all). I will be very upset if this is ever discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by 76bonz

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It turns out I like this product a lot. I am using the light/medium sheer tint. When I put some on my hand I was thinking it looked too orange to me so I thought it would not work but I smooth in all over my face and it blended great and does not look orange at all. I kept looking in different light-outdoor & indoor with a magnifying mirror but it looks really good-very sheer which I like because I hate seeing bloches of makeup. I add just a little powder on the nose since it can shine after a while and I am good to go. I did try a couple of Cliniques tinted moisturizers but found they did not blend well so I went back to this one. It comes in a smaller bottle but I feel that is a good thing because I like my make up to be fresh and not get old in a larger container. Also I live in Florida and I have worn this outside and had no problem with sunburning so I know the sunscreen is effective.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by AmeliaRad

I love this bb cream when I want a natural, fresh faced look. Really brightens up the face but has pretty much zero coverage, so concealer defiantly needs to be used with it. Blends in quite well, but can build up to look quite cakey. The finish is dewy, but often I like to set it with a little powder because it's a little too much

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Sarahvelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I had never seen a youtuber try this before, so I was a little afraid to try this, but it ended up being an amazing product. I have repurchased this product 3 times now and am about to buy another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by lexeelayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this for the most part! It literally blurs out my imperfections and my pores are literally invisible, I just get a bit oily!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by sjprest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this product twice because it was on sale and I needed a light coverage foundation for daily use. I was pleasantly surprised by this stuff! I got it in the lightest shade offered and it blended well even on my pasty white skin. The coverage is light and looks natural, it doesn't give a cakey effect at all. I also like that it has an SPF of 30, and one tube of it lasts me 3 months+. The only two things I can say that I didn't really like about this product are that over the run of a day it made my skin look just a bit oily and the packaging can be a pain in the butt because the cream gets all in the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by irthale

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had this product in Light shade and for my skin tone it's little bit too pink. But it gives you good coverage without cake effect and also good moisture. For this price (£7.99 in Boots) its a nice product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow I love this product!!!!!!! Great BB cream for oily sensitive skin. My face: NC20, dehydrated, oily, sensitive. I cannot use anything with oil and thank goodness this is oil free! I live in asia where its super humid+ hot, and this has spf, and on top of that, it looks good even after 8 hours of wear. You know how a lot of foundations/TM sink in to pores which enlarges them? This doesnt do that, it camouflages flaws so naturally without looking masky at all. The best part: when I remove this at night, my skin feels silky soft, and pre existing scars are fading!! Great skincare + makeup item in one!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynetallene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I swear by this BB cream! I have tried so many drugstore and high ends- I actually use BB cream as a primer because of the SPF 30 which is quite amazing. Sometimes I wear this alone with a little concealer and I look Dewey and it matches my skin tone perfectly! By the way, I'm NC 25 and Medium matches perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Rubystevo

The best bb cream I have tried to date. It feels so much lighter on the skin compared to foundation. I use the colour light and have repurchased it three times. I did try the universal glow shade however I found far too orangey even when I had a tan. Would definitely recommend it to those with dull, oily and problematic skin for a lighter and refreshing face.