April 21, 2014 | 1873 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Studio Lip Exfoliator

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by asyoulikeit

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent exfoliator! I wear a bright lip stain that dries my lips and highlights imperfections. Using a balm keeps them soft but exfoliation is a must for smooth lips. This product does both jobs. As someone mentioned, it breaks easily so be careful or you'll be applying it with your fingers (which works just fine, btw). Still does the job though and the easy breaking is the only reason I marked it down one lippy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticluv18

I am in love with this lip treatment! It tastes super sweet and exfoliates away all the dead skin on my lips, which I have a lot. I use my EOS lip balm or my Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm after exfoliating and that gives me great results. This is a staple in my makeup bag and I wish I bought more! Definitely worth the $3.00 I paid for it!! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has become my new obsession. It is amazing! I can't believe I was about to spend $20 on a lip exfoliator when this is only $3 and probably works just as great. I was getting fed up of having cracked lips after I applied matte lipsticks and all I can say now is HELLO MATTE LIP PRODUCTS!! It smells great like coffee/maple I follow the instructions on the packaging and I have no complications all day. You have to try this

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Amberleighanne

Holy grail product! I use it every time I wear any kind of lip product. It's cheap, doesn't taste bad, and it's gentle enough to use every day. The only thing is it gets kind of dull and smooth after you use it alot, but that can be taken care of by just rubbing your thumb on it until some sugar comes off and you can feel that it's a rough again. I put on Burt's bees mango lip balm after using this product to moisturize, and it works like a charm (:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ajb426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This does exactly what it's supposed to do - it exfoliates so well, as a lip scrub in lipstick form. Just swipe this over your lips and you will be rid of flakes. (You will hurt your lips if you press too hard though; just use with a light hand!) The price is awesome, too - $3. As someone said before me, you can use the side as a regular lip balm. This stuff smells like sugar/vanilla/a little bit of mocha ... yummy! It tastes good too, if you happen to get this in your mouth by accident. The packaging is very attractive, as well: a matte black lipstick tube with the label in tasteful, simple lettering. I put this on before I go to bed and apply regular lip balm over top and it has been working wonderfully!
Also, this doesn't have icky ingredients (no parabens, for example). It does contain aspartame, but you shouldn't be literally eating this stuff, so no worries. I really like E.L.F. for offering many products without parabens, not to mention their prices.
Anyway, I definitely recommend this lip exfoliator! It is so easy and effective!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by mskittenmittens

E.L.F. is generally one of my go-to brands for cheap, quality products. I know plenty of people hate the brand, but I do my research before buying anything from their website to decrease my chances of buying something I'll regret getting. With the glowing reviews on MUA, I was eager to add this to my lip care collection (which has dimished since I keep losing lip balms left and right). Actually, this might be the only lip care product I need! It relieves me of dry, flaky lips, and I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet (if so then this is a reminder), but you can swipe the side of the lip scrub stick on your lips for lip balm-like moisture. The smoothness on the top of the product fades as the grittiness settles in, but there's plenty of lip balm goodness on the sides as well, and it works! So you get two products in one- an intensely moisturizing lip balm and an outstanding scrub, not to mention it has excellent moisturizing ingredients (especially avocado oil- the aspartame and fragrance aren't needed though). I might buy other (tinted) lip balms for the sake of trying new things, but in my heart I'll know that this product is always there for me through even the worst lip conditions. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by BerkeleyChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product works quite well. My dry lips feel so much better now that I have this product! It's not overly rough on my sensitive lips at all. I think this is the exfoliating lip product that I will purchase over and over again. 5 stars!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Asel030

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Makes my lips very soft without feeling too harsh, also really love the smell/taste! Kind of mocha-y!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Aethernaut

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Leaves lips feeling soft and well looked after - the sugar crystals exfoliate while the balm (which smells and tastes delicious - almost like vanilla cupcake batter!) soothes and moisturises. It's very easy to use, compact and actually does what it's supposed to do. The packaging is very well made and attractive. Nope, can't think of anything wrong with this product. I hope they never stop making this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by ScNaiad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG I love this stuff! The price is phenomenal and the packaging is so classy! I have really dry lips and a terrible habit of biting them and this stuff is a life savor. Its quick easy and so worth it! Definitely worth the 3$