April 17, 2014 | 1696 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Rachey101

This product was a big disappointment for me. Mostly for the fact it was so orange and far too dark for my fair skin. The coverage was quite impressive though, equivalent to a light covering foundation. Very good for making skin matte. But I don't recommend if you have dry patches or if you're trying to cover redness/acne/acne scarring.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Productaddict911

I wanted to like this so bad because of the price. It is a highly fragranced product that has cheap ingredients which caused me to break out badly. It's a shame because others seem to like it and are able to avoid dishing out the money for higher end products.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by irinalastqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't have too oily skin, so for me this BB cream works well. I did like it less than previous formula though... But coverage and color is all great and works for me, probably if I would have oily skin I wouldn't like it that much

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by AngelicVirgo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my friends recommend me this bb cream I love it perfect for oily skin women!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by nquynh

I remember buying the very first original formula for this BB cream and I instantly fell in love. It was perfect for me. I don't have very oily or acne prone skin. Using the original formula evened out my skin, provided enough moisture, and looked amazing. I remember a customer at my old job commenting on how much my skin glowed using it. However, much to my dismay, they either discontinued it for a while or something, but they released the newer formula and I gave it a try. Worst choice EVER! I absolutely hate this new formula. During the first week, it seemed to work okay. I wasn't completely loving it. It makes your face matte, which some people like, but not me. It showed all of my imperfections. No coverage whatsoever. Just a dry layer of color over my skin. Unattractive as hell. Eventually, I noticed that it started making me break out on the cheeks. I can assure you I'm very easy going with my skin, but this, it completely ruined me! I haven't broken out since 8th grade! I absolutely hate this product and would NEVER buy it or recommend it to anyone. If I could give it one star, I would. How unpleasant!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by TDeP19

Perfect and lightweight for summertime. Made my face even more clear than too faced beauty balm. Only downfall is overflowing cap packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by ElizabethWatson

I Think the price and coverage that this Product gives you is GREAT! But, this still makes me pretty oily throughout the day, and blotting my face is something that a good BB-Cream just isn't supposed to make me do, especially not when it is said to be suited for oily and combination skin. Nah, Im gonna keep on looking.

But on the Bright side, it is very light! It just gets more greasier throughout the day so for a short period of time use this is pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Briannababees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My go-to BB cream for sure! The coverage is great and it evens out my skin before i put my makeup on. Lasts about 3 to 4 months and i use it daily. Im not in search for another BB cream. I will repurchase this for a while.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by jhoggan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I picked this up a few months back at my local drugstore and was a little leery at first but with summer here I didn't want to do my normal makeup routine so I pulled the bottle out and gave it a whirl. Man am I gad I did. I use this and the Garnier eye roller for dark circles and then set them with Smashbox Halo powder in Light. I have received more compliments on my skin then on my makeup and that's what I prefer. I does give light to medium coverage and adds a sort of glow factor to the skin.

I have fairly sensitive skin and normally breakout when I try new products but I did not experience that with this product. I will definitely repurchase. Please note that I am reviewing the Oily/Combo skin formula in Light/Medium.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Choc0lat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I did not try the original formula, so I can't compare the two. I have oily/combination skin with moderate post-acne scarring, and yet my skin is in need of moisture. This bb cream is different from the Asian ones, so it is not exactly a bb cream. The texture reminds me of a Vichy normateint foundation - very runny and filled with alcohol. It gives a good coverage in terms of concealing yet it doesn't smooth the overall appearance. Looks very natural on pictures, it is not matte, rather dewy. No oily look, can be used with translucent powder. It claims to: hydrate - with what? alcohol? it dries and stings, renew - no, even - rather conceal, control shine - not exactly, minimize pores - it makes pores larger at some parts.
The color I got is medium/dark - will do for the summer

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No