July 30, 2014 | 1982 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

This is my favourite drugstore bb cream I've tried. I got this on sale for $14 (kind of pricy, but I guess you get a lot of product. The only downsides for this are the colour range and the packaging. I have NC15 skin, and the lightest shade only works for me when I'm self tanning, otherwise it's too dark and orange. The packaging would be fine but the product is SO runny that unless you store it upside down the product runs out into the lid. This gives great coverage for a bb cream & it applies nicely, and looks good on the skin. It doesn't really control oil for me, even while being set with a powder but it's not terrible either. I would wear this all the time if the colour was a better match.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by staci13

I personally think this is a great revision of Garnier's original bb cream. This one is made for the greasy faced gals like me! It performs well, it has great coverage, stays matte for a considerable amount of time and doesn't wreck my skin. The only problem I have with it is the color range...why wouldn't Garnier have used the same color range with this version of the bb cream as the original. It really makes no sense. With that said, I have been using the light/medium color and like most of the other fair skinned gals, I agree that it is too dark. I remedy this by add a dab of my lighter shade Revlon Colorstay to lighten it up, this seems to work well. I would rather use it right out of the tube instead of mixing a combination of foundations to get the right shade though.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Netty12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So far my fave bb cream. I have very sensitive skin & break out easily but this bb cream is prefect so far. No breakouts :) medium coverage doesnt feel heavy or turn orange. I bought light to medium and i love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 6:50:00 AM More reviews by elenylondon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It is surprisingly good for a drug store product. Some people complain about the color range. I have got the light color and I mix it with a drop of my liquid bronzer in order to adjust the color. I have got extremely oily skin, I use dermo cosmetics and I always go for matt products. Recently I tried Bioderma matt moisturizer which makes me oily less than 2 hours. I was very disappointed and wanted to try Garnier BB cream just to have a go as it was a cheap product. I was completely amazed when I first put it on. When applying it , yes it is a bit runny and liquid product and it feels like it will leave you feel greasy. I apply with my fingers and as soon as I finish applying it ,product dries immediately and makes you feel like you have nothing on your face. I set the cream with powder and the surprising thing is at the end of the day I am still matt and my make up still in place. I gave away all my matt moisturizers and sun creams . This is a product all in one. I love it and I will be buying again and again. This is my everyday product. You can always go for a lighter color and adjust the color with liquid bronzer. 5 star product, thanks Garnier

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2013 4:19:00 AM More reviews by starnet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very runny and very orangy. But it's surprisingly good for a drug store product. It provides pretty good coverage, like a foundation.
If it hadn't been for mua, I'd never even give it a second thought.
It does not control my oil, but I don't expect it to. But it's not overly shiny like some other BB creams I had tested.
I've had a couple new breakouts, but not sure if it's from this or not yet.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Unfortunately the Light to Medium shade is way too dark for me, I really can't understand the train of thought behind all these "light to medium" or "medium to dark" color schemes! They are basically shooting themselves in the leg, because they are limiting their own customer base :s

I liked the product itself. Easy to apply, I actually liked the runny texture. And the coverage is pretty awesome, medium that can be built to full.
It didn't control oil for me, but didn't make me much oilier either.
I would have liked to continue wearing it, but of course I won't. The one day I had it on, my coworkers asked me if I had self tanned! They said: "wow you look tanned and glowy"!
Also, my face felt a bit irritated, but I'm not sure if it was this BB cream that caused it.

So yeah...unless they come out with a Fair shade, I will never purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by naral3

i have very fair toned skin. I bought this hoping it would cover up with out the foundation cakey look. I was looking for a natural face for work but it seems that every time i put this on my face it makes it look ORANGE. The coverage is good and it does not feel heavy on my face but it would be perfect if it didn't have an orange tint. It looks like i bought a cheapy self tanner and rubbed my face on it. Maybe it was the type of bottle i bought, it was for oily combination skin, which i have.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferla32

I'm a simple powder foundation girl, but then I complain about the shadowing around my eyes, and the giant oily pores on my nose! Bought this, and I'm SUPER impressed! Used my regular face lotion, then thought I'd just use this as a concealer around my eyes, since I read that it does well with the dark shadows. Loved the look, so I put it all over. Used a bit of my usual powder foundation (Palladio) over it. This was at 7:30 this morning, and now at 2:30, my makeup still looks fresh! Like I just put it on! No oily nose, and my pores are DEFINITELY smaller. Imperfections look blurred, and my face is completely matte. I still don't need a blotting paper or a powder touch-up, 7 hours later! This stuff is like the ultimate primer! I bet I wouldn't even need the Palladio over this, but old habits die hard, ya know? I paid $10 at Ulta, and the tube is huge and will last awhile. Even if you JUST used this on your nose as a primer, it'd be worth it. I'll totally keep using this!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by alimichelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic drug store product. I have oily skin with large pores and this actually sits really well on my skin and covers imperfections as good as foundation with out the "cloggy feeling". Perfect for every day use. I will continue to repurchase this, although that won't be in a hurry because the small tube is lasting me forever!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by sdg13

Purchased this in Light-Medium due to the great reviews here. The product is very liquidy but I didn't mind that. It was very easy to spread and apply and the color match was quite good as was the results. My problem with this product is that it made my skin really oily...like it was sucking more oil to the surface. Did not feel comfortable within a few hours. Will toss into trash.