Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush

4.6

on 6/23/2014 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Really beautiful buffing brush that allows you to apply and blend foundation seamlessly. Would love if this came in a smaller version though so I could blend my under eye concealer with the foundation more easily (the density of this brush would allow me to pat-blend-pat-blend that ver delicate under eye area an would prevent creasing. Make a smaller one that's just this exact brush and I'd love you guys even more!!!!! :D

on 6/23/2014 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I couldn't love this brush anymore!!! It's perfect for blending my concealer under my eyes. It spends it perfectly even and covers everything I need it to. It's sooo much quicker to blend using this brush than your fingers!! It's also great for contouring and gives you an airbrushed, flawless finish!! Love love love :-)

on 6/16/2014 6:35:00 PM

AMAZING , AMAZING AND AMAZING!

this was my first ever makeup brush and boy, it did not disappoint!

The price is so reasonble aswell!
and Real Techniques is a great, trusted, British brand so I have recently purchased all of the makeup brushes I thought this one was so good!

OVERALL: this is the best thing I have ever bought!

on 6/13/2014 10:49:00 AM

Expert face brush i love you!

I use it with ellis faas skin veil foundation, mac's face and body foundation, ysl touche eclat foundation and with all these foundations it blends amazing, streakfree and doesn't soak up the foundation, the brush is small but not to small it gets in all the small places of your face, innercorner eyes, etc

and then the price! I highly recommend this

on 5/30/2014 4:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is my all-time favorite foundation brush! Since had to retire my MAC 187, this has become my HG brush for foundation. I love love love the finish it gives me and the way it works on my skin. It's really wonderful. I just stipple on the product and buff/blend it in. I can't believe that it's this afforable.

on 5/22/2014 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I love using this for contour. It is so soft and dense, blends everything to perfection. It also cleans really well and dries fast.

on 5/20/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVEEEE this brush! It blends out foundation amazingly, I like it more than the buffing brush because it blends product better in smaller areas like under eyes and around the nose. Also it gives more coverage than the buffer I find. Not that I like a full coverage face! I really like more natural looking foundations with sheer-medium coverage. I recently got the YSL foundation and this is an amazing pair! This is also really good with the bronze universal Chanel bronzing crème!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Favorite brushy to apply foundation! Works like a dream especially with bb creams! And at only around $9, it's a steal!

on 5/15/2014 2:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this brush! I use it to apply my foundation, i don't have stripes and it gives a really nice effect.

on 5/14/2014 11:02:00 AM

My favourite brush, like ever! I can use it for everything( although blush and bronzer would be very prominent on the face, and requires a lot of blending). I love using this to blend out concealer. I use the mac pro longwear for some of my acne scarring and I pat this on top and it just disappears! Everyone compliments me how my skin is so clear. I can't get the same effect with sponges, fingers, etc. No cons.

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products