Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush

4.6

on 7/9/2014 11:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love, love, LOVE this brush. I currently have two and will be purchasing a third one soon. It is wonderful for applying liquid foundation. I first stipple the foundation into my skin and then buff it out. The brush works wonderfully for both techniques. A must have!

on 7/8/2014 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Amazing! So dense and soft. This allows for full coverage with my mineral foundation. I mainly use this to conceal acne scars around my jawline. I've had this for about 6 months, and it's still in excellent shape! So glad I picked it up!

on 7/7/2014 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this brush for a while now .. and I'm a little bit disappointed.
I have a very dry skin, it's at its worst now due all stress I had from schoolwork and stuff, so when I apply my foundation with this brush it's a freaking nightmare! Then again, if you're looking for a brush that will give you full coverage then this is the perfect brush for you! I'm just looking for something a little less 'heavy'.

What I also didn't like is that the brush is so small!

Nope this brush isn't it for me, but it all depends what you're looking for.
This brush allows you full coverage of your foundations and will let you reach the smaller areas of your face easily.

on 7/7/2014 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This brush is a blending dream. I mainly use it with gel foundation and it buffs to a flawless finish, actually improving the coverage of the foundation. Despite daily use it has not frayed or lost hair like some of my other brushes from this brand. I'm off to buy another so I can use it for blending powders, contours and blushes (I'm a purist like that). I clean this brush every day with a few squirts of generic brush cleaner to keep it sanitised, which is really important especially with brushes used for liquids/creams/gels. It hasn't lost shape yet and is going strong.

on 7/6/2014 2:39:00 AM

Love it!

on 7/6/2014 1:24:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

An amazing makeup brush for liquid or cream foundations/bb ! The brush is the perfect size for my small face and it is so soft and dense, it blends out foundation/bb cream effortlessly. I can use this brush also for powder products, like bronzer and blush.

However, as expected, the price in Australia for the one brush is pretty expensive at $19.99 compared to the US/UK at $8.99, but I got a decent discount at Priceline yesterday, so I only had to spend $15.99 (which is still pretty ridiculous).

This is a multi-purpose brush and for someone who just started using brushes for foundation, I really recommend this one, no matter the price !

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

WOW! I've been meaning to get this brush a long time but didn't want to order online as I leave near a store that sells it-but just haven't had the time to make the trip. I recently did and let me just say this brush is amazing! Up till now I've been using a beauty blender but now this is my deff go to foundation applicator! :) for $9 this is a brush must have! I recommend everybody to get this brush-whether you use liquid or powder foundation!

on 7/2/2014 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Soft but sheds like crazy after a few months

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a great foundation brush for beginners and beyond because it is so easy to use and it also is so affordable (ulta usually has them for $8.99 and buy one get one 50 % off). This brush allows for multiple application methods such as stippling, buffing and you can even use it as if it were a standard "filbert" foundation brush. I have used it with a number of foundations ( MAC Prolongwear, EL Doublewear, MUFE HD and etc.) and have had no difficulty with applying any of them with this brush.

on 6/27/2014 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

These brushes blend so well and the foundation brushes applies my foundation so nice and smooth.

Popular Makeup Brushes