August 1, 2014 | 890 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I've only had this a few days, and I REALLY like it. I prefer felt-tipped liquid liners because they're easier to control. The line is BLACK and very consistent. Hopefully this one stands the test of time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 3:16:00 AM More reviews by janegrais

I really love this eyeliner pen for every day use AND to build up my eyeliner for night! The precise brush tip is very easy to work with and the pen size fits well in the hand. I have found that both the brush tip and the product inside are superior to leading MU brands such as Nars - I bought an eyeliner pen from Nars and the felt tip was starting to gather a ball of fluff at the end after only a few uses.

Pros
- Brush tip is super fine and very easy to work with.
- Easy to handle.
- Dark pigment.
- Easy to wash off.
- GREAT size to carry with you for touch ups or to build up for a nighttime look after work.
- Doesn't crackle or peel.
- Lasts for a long time. I use this product every day and I still haven't run out since I bought my first tube last year - After six months, I thought the first tube had dried out so I bought a second but kept the first just to use as a normal brush once I cleaned it out. I forgot which one was the new and which was the old by accident so I just kept using whichever I pick up from the drawer and they both still work.

Cons
- The tiny size of the tip means the fluid dries quickly when exposed to air. You need to work quickly with this liner but don't worry if it starts to drag or dry, just pop the cap back on and shake the product a little. Leave it for a minute or so while you do something else and come back to it - the fluid doesn't take long to soak back up into the brush.
- The product has long staying power AS LONG AS YOU KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM YOUR EYES. This liner rubs away easily but will otherwise stay put during the day as long as you don't touch it. Having said all of this, I have oily lids and don't use a primer of any kind so that could be the reason it just wipes away.

I really do recommend this product! It is my HG liquid liner, I reach for it every day. I still try other liners of course, but this one is the one I keep reaching for! I took one lippie off because I would love to see the range expanded into more colours like light brown and navy, perhaps even a bright yellow for a precise pop of colour for the more adventurous!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by AnLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love, Love, Love!!!
I am a cat-eye addict and I've tried so many products but i keep coming back to this one. It's not too expensive and it's definitely worth the money. It usually lasts me about a month (yes, yes I use it every day).
I would also recommend this product to cat-eye newbies since it is much easier to apply than gel liner in my opinion. Since it's such a fine yet flexible felt tip you can draw a very discreet line or you can draw a very thick line, depending on your mood or the occasion.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by kyulaire

I have just recently entered the world of makeup and wanted an eyeliner that was easy to use to create a thing line on my top eyelid. The thin tip really pulled me in so I decided to pick it up, Unlike other reviews say, this does not smudge on me at all; it stay on all day and is actually quite hard for me to remove. I like that it doesn't smudge, but I hate the felt tip. It is easy to apply, but the fact that the tip contains little to no ink means I get a pretty thick line on my eye. If you want a more thick eyeliner look, this could be for you, but it just doesn't work for what I wanted.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Somesimplegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love love love.
Beginner with liquid liner, and I love this product. Super easy to use, super black. Beautiful! Love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by girlyandpretty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to like this product, but I just couldn't. The pen tip is quite flexible so it is quite difficult to get a good line without it skipping or going off course. I also found that it came on quite splotchy and you have to go over your eye a couple of times to get a smooth looking line, and even then it doesn't always work. For normal eyeliner it's less than satisfactory but in a pinch will do, but once you try doing cat eye or winged liner you're out of luck. Once I run out of this product I will not buy it ever again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by MarciaChia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a felt tip liquid eyeliner, cute snuggle packaging with tight enough clip in cap. Felt tip is never my preferred way in liquid eyeliners, I find them hard to control and use. The felt tip in this one is not too stiff, but it's way too long to "allow" the ink to flow through the tip sort of speak. So even there is still "ink" coming out when I press and swatch it on the back of my hand, there is literally nothing when I use it on my eyes. The "ink" is not black enough, not waterproof, smear a bit, doesn't flake though. Basically this eyeliner "dries out" to a level that's impossible to use in less than couple of weeks. Do not recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by missidek

Did not like. As others have pointed out, it smudges worse than any other eyeliner I've ever worn. The richness of colour is nice as well as the fine tip on the pen but the actual eyeliner lasting throughout the day? Not a chance. I'd say it didn't even last 2 hours before I was all smudgey. Nope, never buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by EmmaSalvatore

I don't know why their is so many negative reviews I really like this eyeliner, it
Glides on so smoothly and dosnt smudge at all unless of corse u rub your eye
I got this for $10 here in Australia At Coles which is quiet cheap considering we have to pay like $20 and over

I will be repurchasing this product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by mbrow222

This is my HG liquid liner. The pen packaging with long, stiff tip makes application very easy and not too thick. It is easy to control and has great colour pay off. I don't have to go over the line a bunch of times for it to show up as black. I would recommend this to anyone who is new at or struggling with liquid liner!