October 25, 2014 | 1873 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by asdfghjklrachel

I expected much more on this. The product packaging is cute, and the cap clips on tightly. The colour of this product is just not dense enough. I really like the tip tho.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by ItsMeElen

This product is just not good. The felt tip is nice, but as others have pointed out, it's too long and the product doesn't quite make it to the tip. I spent more time shaking it to get more product than actually doing my makeup. It looks great once it's finally on, but it definitely smudges. It's also messy. Somehow I always ended up with eyeliner all over my hands and even splattered on my clothes. I threw it away before it was even empty. I just couldn't use it. The bad definitely outweighs the good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by oneclassy_broad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG! Love love love. I have never been able to perfect the cat eye/ winged look until I found this product. Not only that, but it glides on super rich and dark. No problems with it smudging or running. I am a hairstylist so I constantly have the blowdryer in my face blowing heat, so I have had the problem of me sweating and ruining my eyeliner, this product has stayed for me with no touch ups needed for 10+ hour days!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by alyssamspencer

This is an overall good liner - it applies really nicely and evenly and the felt tip is really good. It's easy to apply thickly or lightly or even do a wing. I just wish it stayed on longer - I find I need to touch is up throughout the day. As far as drug store makeup goes this is a good buy, but I've tried other eyeliners I much prefer (I recommend the stila stay all day waterproof liquid liner - it is a felt tip like this one, but stays much better)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I normally hate not only pen liquid liners but felt tip ones. I tend to buy the brush liquid liners. I LOVE this one though. I can get such a thin dark line.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by nappeal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been a dedicated Lineur Intense user for a while, but bought the Master Precise on a whim since I was low on the money. I wasn't expecting much; I liked that I had to dip the felt tip in the "ink well" with the lineur, and past experience had shown me that other pen tips dried quickly and lasted only a couple uses before I had to toss them out. I was very pleasantly surprised with the precise pen. The tip is super thin which made making my winged tips really easy & smooth. Its great that I can just go line to line and eye to eye without having to dip the felt tip, and each stroke works every time, on top of my shadow. I love this more than my old Lineur, and will be buying in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 6:19:00 AM More reviews by WolfMiraux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in black and it is amazing.
It's so easy to apply and it stays all day without any setting.
Texture is fine and I haven't had any issues with the felt tip.
Mine hasn't dried out and I've been using it for a few months now.
The colour is a wonderful black, and it doesn't have a blue or purple tint to it which is exactly what I like.

I can't say anything bad about this liner, it's perfect and I will definitely buy it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Ella301

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because I love to do catwing, so i think this would be perfect to do the perfect catwing line. Dont get me wrong it is perfect for that, I love the packaging and how it becomes easy to do a catwing with the shape of a pencil. The things i do NOT like is that you have to go over it because it didnt go as smooth, also you have to go over it again to make it darker because if you apply it once, it looks gray. & that last thing that I absolutely hate is that it gets on my eyelids even after i have put primer on my lids. I look like a raccoon expect on the top part of my eyes. I can handle the going over twice thing but not looking like a raccoon type thing. I still wear it because im like ima give this another try but it's the same thing. I will not be repurchasing this item. I dont wanna throw it away so i guess i gotta wear it til it runs out which i hope its soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by lizbethv

I absolutely love this product. This was my first time using a pen or liquid eyeliner and it is really easy to use. It doesn't smudge, and stays on literally all day, but it is not too hard to take off at night with make up remover. It is really black, and the pointy tip is perfect to do a winged eyeliner. My only fear is that it will dry quickly, but as of right now i've been using it for a month and I don't feel like it will run out soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by TaraAliceBuckT

I loved this when I first bought it. The liner was such a jet black color and the felt tip pen was nice for application. Now that I've been using this for a couple of months, I can't tell if it's running out or what. I guess maybe there's not as much product anymore and even though it's still giving me liner, it's not as opaque. Sometimes I apply this to the lash line and it starts looking kind of watery and almost grey. I find myself having to let it dry and then go over it again to try and get a more opaque black color. I've also noticed that over time the felt tip pen point has bent a little bit. For how much I paid, it was good for a little while. I don't think I'd be repurchasing again though.