November 28, 2014 | 873 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by baka04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Highly rate this. I use for upper lid only (no fancy drawings like on advert) and always try to store and use it slanting towards the tip. Perhaps that's why others not having best results? From the black pencil, cream pencil, dry/wet mineral, and other liquid liner I've tried, this is the best I have in my arsenal. Black as black can be, drys fast, nil smudging (finally no second line where my eye folds!). I quite like the tip as its long enough to help me make a smooth line, but again, I always store it upside down and use it on a slant so as to not loose all the ink. Nearing the end I did have to shake it - bad idea, ink ended up on every bathroom surface - oops. Back of the hand is best when its running out or have another one at the ready.
- This has become the only black eyeliner for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm surprised with all the negative reviews. I'm a liquid eyeliner junkie! Since I have hooded eyes, I like to draw them in quiet thick so I go through liners pretty quickly. I have tried many drugstore both gel, crayons, pens and liquid liners. Some of my old favs are from Milani and Revlon. But this is the best liquid liner I have tried. It does not smudge, transfer, fast drying, precise, easy to use and doesnít flake. I donít have to shake the product before each use, Iím always able to draw in evenly with no issues. Also noticed, as frequently I use this product, it lasted longer than my other liners, usually up to 3 months. I have very oily lids so I always use my liners with a primer but I didnít notice any smudging not unless after 8 hrs or so. Iíll keep purchasing this and stocking it up. Love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by asdfghjklrachel

I expected much more on this. The product packaging is cute, and the cap clips on tightly. The colour of this product is just not dense enough. I really like the tip tho.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by ItsMeElen

This product is just not good. The felt tip is nice, but as others have pointed out, it's too long and the product doesn't quite make it to the tip. I spent more time shaking it to get more product than actually doing my makeup. It looks great once it's finally on, but it definitely smudges. It's also messy. Somehow I always ended up with eyeliner all over my hands and even splattered on my clothes. I threw it away before it was even empty. I just couldn't use it. The bad definitely outweighs the good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by oneclassy_broad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG! Love love love. I have never been able to perfect the cat eye/ winged look until I found this product. Not only that, but it glides on super rich and dark. No problems with it smudging or running. I am a hairstylist so I constantly have the blowdryer in my face blowing heat, so I have had the problem of me sweating and ruining my eyeliner, this product has stayed for me with no touch ups needed for 10+ hour days!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by alyssamspencer

This is an overall good liner - it applies really nicely and evenly and the felt tip is really good. It's easy to apply thickly or lightly or even do a wing. I just wish it stayed on longer - I find I need to touch is up throughout the day. As far as drug store makeup goes this is a good buy, but I've tried other eyeliners I much prefer (I recommend the stila stay all day waterproof liquid liner - it is a felt tip like this one, but stays much better)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I normally hate not only pen liquid liners but felt tip ones. I tend to buy the brush liquid liners. I LOVE this one though. I can get such a thin dark line.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by nappeal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been a dedicated Lineur Intense user for a while, but bought the Master Precise on a whim since I was low on the money. I wasn't expecting much; I liked that I had to dip the felt tip in the "ink well" with the lineur, and past experience had shown me that other pen tips dried quickly and lasted only a couple uses before I had to toss them out. I was very pleasantly surprised with the precise pen. The tip is super thin which made making my winged tips really easy & smooth. Its great that I can just go line to line and eye to eye without having to dip the felt tip, and each stroke works every time, on top of my shadow. I love this more than my old Lineur, and will be buying in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 6:19:00 AM More reviews by WolfMiraux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in black and it is amazing.
It's so easy to apply and it stays all day without any setting.
Texture is fine and I haven't had any issues with the felt tip.
Mine hasn't dried out and I've been using it for a few months now.
The colour is a wonderful black, and it doesn't have a blue or purple tint to it which is exactly what I like.

I can't say anything bad about this liner, it's perfect and I will definitely buy it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Ella301

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because I love to do catwing, so i think this would be perfect to do the perfect catwing line. Dont get me wrong it is perfect for that, I love the packaging and how it becomes easy to do a catwing with the shape of a pencil. The things i do NOT like is that you have to go over it because it didnt go as smooth, also you have to go over it again to make it darker because if you apply it once, it looks gray. & that last thing that I absolutely hate is that it gets on my eyelids even after i have put primer on my lids. I look like a raccoon expect on the top part of my eyes. I can handle the going over twice thing but not looking like a raccoon type thing. I still wear it because im like ima give this another try but it's the same thing. I will not be repurchasing this item. I dont wanna throw it away so i guess i gotta wear it til it runs out which i hope its soon!