April 19, 2014 | 833 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by twizzledizzle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Soft felt tip makes for easy application. Pigmented black color that you can draw precise line for a natural look or build it up for a dramatic eye. Formula dries quickly enough and serves as a great base for eyeshadow. It doesn't stray, but it does transfer a bit onto my under-eye area, but that could just be my eyeshape being evil.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Cestsibon

The pen started to dry after only the second usage, which only made matters worse (skipping, caking, etc., you get the idea) and makes this a very expensive product. I did not find this much easier to use than liquid eye liner since you have to really pull your eyelid taught. I will stick to a long lasting pencil in the future and gladly pay a few more dollars for a product I can test. The price was a little steep for Maybelline (11.49 @ CVS).

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by reizacross

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This would've been a promising eyeliner. The felt tip is great! It isn't flexible that its difficult to draw the wing but at the same time it isn't hard that it hurts your eye. I'm also pleased with the color- its black and its not liquidy and it dries fairly quickly. I loved this eyeliner for about a week until the top half tip of the pen dried up on me! This made it so hard to wing out the eyeliner which I do everyday since you have to use the whole applicator to draw it out. After one more week, the whole eyeliner dried up on me. I tried shaking it with the cap on but the ink went all over the place and it got on my favorite shirt!! The ink stain wouldn't come out so yeah I have to deal with that. It is very disappointing considering the good features of this eyeliner. This caused me nightmares and I definitely would not repurchase. However i do recommend this for a short term use since its at its best on its first few days.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by atkluna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner for the first time almost six months ago. My hands are very shaky so I decided that getting a felt tip liner would be a bit easier for me to control rather than a standard liquid liner. My friend was wearing this eyeliner and raved about how much she loved it so I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did!

I suck at applying eyeliner but this makes it a lot easier for me. The tip is nice for a winged look. It's pointy enough to create the looks I want (I especially love rocking the elongated eye look and this works great for that)

The pigmentation is really good as well. It's quite dark and it doesn't smudge on me. I do not have oily lids what so ever though so i don't know how it'd work for someone who does have that problem. I'm still on my first tube that I bought but it hasn't dried out at all yet. The price is not so bad as well. I bought mine for $8 at Target.

I want to experiment a bit more with other felt tip eyeliners but I will repurchase this for sure! Definitely one of my favorite eyeliners.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by xKamilax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

+ Very easy to use
+ Dries quickly on the eye
+ Cheap

- Smudges easily
- Dries out reallly really quickly!
- When dries it's not as black
- Sometimes irritates my eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by z4kaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this eyeliner really black and really easy to do a thin line or a winged liner! My holy grail product

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by rikiya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this product since I love the way my eyes look with just eyeliner but using a gel pot and brush is too much work. I love how thin the tip is and how black the ink is... however, it does not stay on! It smudges and rubs off way too easily. Plus, my lids can get oily which makes it even harder for this to stay on. I want my eight bucks back.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 4:40:00 AM More reviews by kelluhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A lot of negative reviews ? i bought this today, have had it on my lids for about 5 hours ? no transfer at all, has stayed on perfectly. it is very black. the brush tip can be a little hard to use but its still so thin and i'm just fussy haha.

when i first bought the eyeliner today, it was upright in the package with the brush at the top, so when i tested it, it came out watery with black flecks and i thought "i just wasted $14 on this shit" buuuuuuut, all i had to do was shake it well for a minute or two and it started to work well. i tried to get it off with water, didn't do much at all. i have a couple black dots on my hand for when i tested it, water hasn't made it budge. soap and water will help by scratching it off basically. haha. and it hasn't smudged, basically because it dries incredibly fast.

pros:
doesn't flake
waterproof
fast drying
no transfer
no smell
easy pen shape

cons:
brush can be a little too flexible but i don't mind it
black pigment and liquid were separated when i bought it, no surprise though, being in one position for ages (it was the last one)

i would repurchase this again sure, but i like to try everything. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by TGonz

This is a 'so-so' product. I bought this at Walmart. It costs $6.41. The good thing about this eyeliner is that it is super easy to use, and you can make a really precise, thin line. You can also thicken it out if you want to. However, what I don't like about this eyeliner is that it doesn't seem to last long, and it has pretty weak pigmentation. It just didn't work out for me. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This liner is fantastic!! Unlike most liquid liners that are packaged similar to this with a felt-tip, the 'Master Precise' has a thinly tapered brush tip that is flexible allowing the thinnest of lines to be drawn. Pigmentation is very opaque and dries almost instantly, so you don't need to worry about this smudging on your lids throughout the day. Once dried, it has a slight sheen, and is NOT matte. I recommend it for those who have hooded lids since eyeliner tends to smudge more easily. I will definitely keep on repurchasing and hope Maybelline doesn't discontinue this anytime soon!