October 2, 2014 | 1423 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by nappeal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been a dedicated Lineur Intense user for a while, but bought the Master Precise on a whim since I was low on the money. I wasn't expecting much; I liked that I had to dip the felt tip in the "ink well" with the lineur, and past experience had shown me that other pen tips dried quickly and lasted only a couple uses before I had to toss them out. I was very pleasantly surprised with the precise pen. The tip is super thin which made making my winged tips really easy & smooth. Its great that I can just go line to line and eye to eye without having to dip the felt tip, and each stroke works every time, on top of my shadow. I love this more than my old Lineur, and will be buying in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 6:19:00 AM More reviews by WolfMiraux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in black and it is amazing.
It's so easy to apply and it stays all day without any setting.
Texture is fine and I haven't had any issues with the felt tip.
Mine hasn't dried out and I've been using it for a few months now.
The colour is a wonderful black, and it doesn't have a blue or purple tint to it which is exactly what I like.

I can't say anything bad about this liner, it's perfect and I will definitely buy it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Ella301

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because I love to do catwing, so i think this would be perfect to do the perfect catwing line. Dont get me wrong it is perfect for that, I love the packaging and how it becomes easy to do a catwing with the shape of a pencil. The things i do NOT like is that you have to go over it because it didnt go as smooth, also you have to go over it again to make it darker because if you apply it once, it looks gray. & that last thing that I absolutely hate is that it gets on my eyelids even after i have put primer on my lids. I look like a raccoon expect on the top part of my eyes. I can handle the going over twice thing but not looking like a raccoon type thing. I still wear it because im like ima give this another try but it's the same thing. I will not be repurchasing this item. I dont wanna throw it away so i guess i gotta wear it til it runs out which i hope its soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by lizbethv

I absolutely love this product. This was my first time using a pen or liquid eyeliner and it is really easy to use. It doesn't smudge, and stays on literally all day, but it is not too hard to take off at night with make up remover. It is really black, and the pointy tip is perfect to do a winged eyeliner. My only fear is that it will dry quickly, but as of right now i've been using it for a month and I don't feel like it will run out soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by TaraAliceBuckT

I loved this when I first bought it. The liner was such a jet black color and the felt tip pen was nice for application. Now that I've been using this for a couple of months, I can't tell if it's running out or what. I guess maybe there's not as much product anymore and even though it's still giving me liner, it's not as opaque. Sometimes I apply this to the lash line and it starts looking kind of watery and almost grey. I find myself having to let it dry and then go over it again to try and get a more opaque black color. I've also noticed that over time the felt tip pen point has bent a little bit. For how much I paid, it was good for a little while. I don't think I'd be repurchasing again though.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:46:00 AM More reviews by glamadiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Never again. Bought one in Black, liked it but within no time the cap came off & it dried out - notice I did not say it leaked out. I bought it to try a different liquid liner other than Revlon's Colorstay which is quite good & save a little money & as an alternative to the pencil liners whose caps also came off. Maybelline's covered gel twist-up pencil kept its cap on but the whole product wand fell out! Packaging, cosmetic companies, packaging, and I mean of the product itself not the outside that holds it. Back to this Pen Liner...I replaced it with a Black one and thought I had purchased gray by accident as it hardly had any intensity. Nope, Black. So I made sure to stand it up so the ink would get to the too-soft brush. Second use, virtually no product. Third, empty!! Are you kidding me?? Since then I have purchased a truly inexpensive liquid liner, Milani, it has sparkle in the black and it really stays on, will review it soon. This one? Never again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by blissful3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to be afraid of liquid eyeliner. I thought that when I would put it on, I would look like a scary raccoon who tried to put on makeup. This eyeliner is what helped me to perfect the winged cateye look and I love it so much! It saddens me to see how low this is rated. :/ This didn't smudge on me but I did notice that when I put eye primer on, I use the $1 ELF one, and then put this one that it lasts longer and gives a richer color. I use the black one on a daily basis! It is so easy to use and foolproof. It took me a few tries to get a handle on it but once you do it is just great! I will repurchase this once I run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I've only had this a few days, and I REALLY like it. I prefer felt-tipped liquid liners because they're easier to control. The line is BLACK and very consistent. Hopefully this one stands the test of time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 3:16:00 AM More reviews by janegrais

I really love this eyeliner pen for every day use AND to build up my eyeliner for night! The precise brush tip is very easy to work with and the pen size fits well in the hand. I have found that both the brush tip and the product inside are superior to leading MU brands such as Nars - I bought an eyeliner pen from Nars and the felt tip was starting to gather a ball of fluff at the end after only a few uses.

Pros
- Brush tip is super fine and very easy to work with.
- Easy to handle.
- Dark pigment.
- Easy to wash off.
- GREAT size to carry with you for touch ups or to build up for a nighttime look after work.
- Doesn't crackle or peel.
- Lasts for a long time. I use this product every day and I still haven't run out since I bought my first tube last year - After six months, I thought the first tube had dried out so I bought a second but kept the first just to use as a normal brush once I cleaned it out. I forgot which one was the new and which was the old by accident so I just kept using whichever I pick up from the drawer and they both still work.

Cons
- The tiny size of the tip means the fluid dries quickly when exposed to air. You need to work quickly with this liner but don't worry if it starts to drag or dry, just pop the cap back on and shake the product a little. Leave it for a minute or so while you do something else and come back to it - the fluid doesn't take long to soak back up into the brush.
- The product has long staying power AS LONG AS YOU KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM YOUR EYES. This liner rubs away easily but will otherwise stay put during the day as long as you don't touch it. Having said all of this, I have oily lids and don't use a primer of any kind so that could be the reason it just wipes away.

I really do recommend this product! It is my HG liquid liner, I reach for it every day. I still try other liners of course, but this one is the one I keep reaching for! I took one lippie off because I would love to see the range expanded into more colours like light brown and navy, perhaps even a bright yellow for a precise pop of colour for the more adventurous!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by AnLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love, Love, Love!!!
I am a cat-eye addict and I've tried so many products but i keep coming back to this one. It's not too expensive and it's definitely worth the money. It usually lasts me about a month (yes, yes I use it every day).
I would also recommend this product to cat-eye newbies since it is much easier to apply than gel liner in my opinion. Since it's such a fine yet flexible felt tip you can draw a very discreet line or you can draw a very thick line, depending on your mood or the occasion.