Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

on 5/2/2013 9:03:00 PM

I love this Baby Lips. The color is perfect, not too red and not even pink. It is very addicting and smells like sweet tarts. I would absolutely buy this again I am so glad that a family friend gave this to me I wore this to prom and it looked gorgeous on my pale skin with the light bronzer. Wore it today again. Wow.

on 4/22/2013 3:59:00 AM

Honestly... I am a little irritated about the entire baby lips line. It reminds me exactly of BeneFit makeup and there style and marketing scheme. They take a product, make it fun, in pretty bright colors- hype it up like its something so amazing everyone has to have it- and it ends up being such a let down. I liked baby lips.... i love the colors and how cute it looks... but in all reality, I can get chapstick, or other lip treatments that work 3x better, at half the price. So because it comes in a cute tub with neon colors, it should be double thr price? Softlips works WAY better... will actually give you baby lips, and it costs $2.00. Who in there right mind pays 5$ for a tube of chapstick? and it doesnt even moisturize and give you baby lips like they said it will. I bought one of the tubes to see what the hype was about, and it was exactly as I thought it would.be- nothing special at all.

on 4/18/2013 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this mainly for the sheer red tint it gives, rather than for the moisture factor. It's the perfect Popsicle red stain; really nice for a natural look. It's pretty moisturizing, too, but nothing spectacular. If you're shy about a full-on red lip and want to edge your way into that look, try this. I paid about $3 for it and I plan to try more colors. Oh, and it smells yummy!

EDIT: I've been wearing this a ton lately, and my gentleman friend commented that my lips feel really soft. I guess that's the ultimate test for "baby lips." ;)

on 4/17/2013 11:50:00 PM

This is pretty cute on the lips and gives a sheer red color. However it DOES NOT hydrate my lips that well. If your lips are cracked it will go into the cracks and look horrible! i usually use my normal chapstick and then apply this over. Overall though i really like it but it does not hydrate well.

on 4/10/2013 6:53:00 PM

Love this for a tint of color for class! It also hydrates my lips pretty well.

on 4/10/2013 6:43:00 PM

This is the best color other than the coral in the Baby Lips line. I love the color and it is pretty buildable!!! The reason I took off one lippie was because these product in general feel dry on and off and I have pretty moist lips. The lid comes off too easily after you've had it for a while. I'm going to try Revlon Lip Butter because it seems more moisturizing. But I will rebuy this cherry me flavor and the coral and maybe the bright pink because they are cheap and cute for younger people.

on 4/10/2013 12:05:00 PM

I seriously live on lip balms. And these are the best moisturizing tinted balms!

Price: $4 CAD
Colours: cherry pink; smells like Cherry Chapstick but sweeter
Finish: balmy shine

I don't mind the very sheer colours since I never expected much colour payoff. It nice that these babies are actually moisturizing ;) You will have to reapply after eating though.

on 4/9/2013 5:15:00 PM

The moisturizing quality is great. I find the Cherry colour too pigmented for my lips and so I end I dabbing the product which defeats the purpose to moisturize. I also have this in grapevine which is perfect! I won't be repurchasing this colour.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Smells like a mix between Flintstone vitamins and cherry koolaid. Thinner consistency when applied but easily melts on lips and does feel moisturizing. I wanted a nice red tint out of this and instead it just kind of deepens my lip color a little. There really isn't anything red about it on my lips. Sort of a boring purchase really. I've bought 3 Baby Lips now and none of them have really wowed me so I think it is time to stop trying these.

I agree with the reviewer below me. It smells ok, feels ok, and it moisturizes and leaves a red tint. However, I feel that the tint is a bit watermelon-red and looks strange on me. I don't feel too terrible as it was really cheap, but I probably could have saved the $3 and bought a cup of tea instead. Also, I hate the packaging and I find the name of the product creepy.

Popular Lip Treatments