April 16, 2014 | 1923 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by Beeebee

Get a sample before buying at the benefit counter they give a good size and you can base your opinion on it, I thought it was alright !

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sigh, I loved this product when I bought it in the store.. But boy once I was wearing it at home I see. It's true colors lol. First of all let me start by saying I have very oily acne prone skin. The color match was great they have excellent yellow tones, but to say its oil free I feel horribly oily like after an hour of wearing it... It looks so greasy and gross. I hate I wasted my money there is another bottle of foundation down the drain. Maybe for dry skin or normal skin it can work for you, but my oily skin people stay away it's like putting bacon grease all over your face! Lol :/

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Rakela82

Very disappointed in hello flawless oxygen wow .. Well I was on a mission to find a everyday foundation that I so needed . As half my beauty products are benefit I'd thought I'd give there foundation a go .. The sales girl was excellent cant complain ever about the service they give at the benefits counters . Was so excited we tryed two tones on my face the beige colour and honey I preferred the beige as it blended more with my skin tone . I ended up purchasing the foundation and also girl meets pearl which I absolutely luv ., driving home I feel my face so dewy & oily dying to get home to wash it off . It's a same the colour was so right it's just the texture was way to dewy for me . So so disappointed wish it wasn't as dewy . I reckon if it didn't have the SPF in it . It wouldn't be so bad ... Benefit sorry this foundation was a real let down for me and will not purchase again

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by DiamondTiaras

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Meh. I wanted to love this; the press around it made it sound ideal for dry skin with redness. I found this product to be drying and a little yellow for my NW10-15 skin. The shade with the closest match for me was the lightest Ivory color. It went on nicely but after 20 minutes, it settled into pores and fine lines. I wasn't impressed with the finish either; on me it wasn't exactly glowy or dewy as others have said, but again, that's likely because the formula wasn't hydrating enough for me. I think this foundation will work for people with combination and normal skin who have more yellow undertones, or more of a tan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't understand the bad reviews! This is a wonderful everyday foundation. I bought it because of my obsession with the Hello Flawless powder. This isn't quite as good but it's still lovely! It gives a medium coverage that leaves a pretty glow. I love the amount of sunscreen this product has since that's important to me. The only negative I see with this foundation is that the shade selection is pretty bonkers. The "lightest" shade (Ivory) doesn't actually look lightest to me, and very fair people may not be able to find a shade. But other than that, I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by laic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this makeup without reading reviews and I'm glad I did. The reviews on this foundation are horrid yet I absolutely LOVE this. It's got a very dewy finish and doesn't really require the powder over top (I finish it kind of washes you out a bit). Gives me amazing coverage even though I have freckles and lasts all day. The lady at Myer who put it on was terrible so I freaked out when I got home and realised it was really thick and grotty. I took it off, put it back on myself and was one happy girl. Even though it says light coverage I find it covers great and is even good enough for evening wear. Gives my napoleon a good run for it's money. I love this with the "They're Real" mascara. Overall a great product and would recommend. P.s, I don't have oily skin, and this product probably wouldn't work for people with an oily complexion due to the dewy finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had an initial bad experience with this foundation. I was in Boots and the assistant layered this foundation on really thick. I felt as if I was wearing a mask and having consulted my mirror on my way home, I had to remove it as it looked awful, thick and cakey.

However, I wanted to give it another try as I was using my hello Flawless powder everyday and running out quickly so wanted a combination of liquid and powder to make the products last longer (which does work!) Another six months later I decided to just buy a bottle of Shell shade in the Christmas offer and try it myself at home.

I was pleasantly surprised as it is a beautiful foundation! I bought my bottle in Christmas 2012 and I'm not even halfway through now! I use it everyday because of the silky matte finish (with powder to set) and it looks lovely and natural and never feels heavy! I think the assistant must have put a lot on my face that one time as it put me off liquid foundation for a while. I only use one pump of the foundation a day and I find this is plenty, especially with primer, powder and blush!

I love it! Lovely foundation and long lasting! Definitely goes hand in hand with the Hello Flawless powder :) Benefit got it right again!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by IsabellaDarcy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation broke me out! I was so dissapointed because I was so excited to use it! If it didn't break me out I would love it, because it looks so lovely and natural. Maybe test it on your face before buying? So sad I can't use it :(

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by sclaire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation isn´t that good, in my opinion. The coverage is too sheer, it´s almost too shiny (and my skin is pretty dry),the package is awful, looks cheap and the only good thing I could point is the colour, it yellow based, which I like. It takes ages to set on the skin and It doesn´t cover redness very well, besides it just too expensive for a foundation that doesn´t do much for my skin. Ok, it hydrates my skin,way too much, as I see lots of oil even when I remove my make up, If I set it with power, which I do, with mac skinfinish natural, it just doesn´t look nice but cakey, I will use it till the end, in regular days, when I don´t have nothing important to do and I don´t need the flawless look, but won´t buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by anotherinnocentgirl

I normally buy Hello Flawless foundation powder so was excited to try this. I usually use the shell colour and purchased the lightest possible shade of this. I found it to be a litte yellow on my skin and the coverage was'nt as good as the powder version. However it felt lovely and light and did'nt cause any breakouts like a lot of liquid foundations. I'm not sure it was suited to my skin as the coverage was'nt as full as I need. I think it would be ideal in the autumn/winter months when my skin tends to be a bit drier and I think it would be great for anyone looking for lighter coverage with dry/normal skin. My own gets oily easily in the summer so this is'nt really working but I'll definitely use it on better skin days when the weather is cooler.