December 23, 2014 | 1487 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by GlowKitten01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking to replace my MAC Studio Fix Foundation for something lighter in the summer months and the lady behind the counter at Boots insisted this foundation would be the one for me!

I have oily skin, often prone to blemishes, and this foundation did absolutely nothing for me! After applying it, I felt it never fully set, even after applying tons of powder. Within hours this foundation slid off my face, and if I touched my face throughout the day, it would leave a visible mark. It left unsightly marks around the eyebrow area as well.

I think this foundation would be much better suited to those with normal-dry skin, as the potential to provide a healthy glow is definitely there.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by JaydeLife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this foundation, I am on my third bottle. I have dry, sensitive & acne-prone skin & live in a desert climate. I am also half middle eastern so I have yellow/olive toned skin, so since this foundation has a yellow undertone it works very well for me. It is a medium coverage and has a nice sheen, and the best of all is it is oil free and doesn't aggravate my acne prone skin. The only downsides I say would be if you have oil skin then this most likely wouldn't work for you. During the summer days here in vegas it gets shiny on even my dry skin in this climate. It also doesn't come in many shades, I'm just fortunate that their "beige" matches my skin perfectly. It's also a bit on the pricey side, but that is how all Benefit products are. The packaging is great and convenient, and it has a very handy pump. So, if you're looking for an oil-free, yellow toned sheer foundation then I would say give this one a try :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this foundation in the shade Honey which is a perfect match for my fair-medium skin. I was pleased with how well it matched and not requiring me to buy a second shade and blend to get the right color. This is a creamy liquid and applies easily and smoothly with a brush. I used this over primer and used a finishing powder to set it. The salesgirl insisted that this had to be set with a powder. That is simply routine for me, but then I wondered what would happen if I didn't? I don't know the answer though since I always use a setting powder. I've just never had any one ever tell me that a foundation "had to" be set. She repeated this several times to emphasize the point. This gives me light-medium coverage and this does cover small imperfections and evens out skintone while my freckles were still barely visible and I like that it looks natural on. This does have a beautiful airbrushed finish. The staying power on this is average and my foundation still looks great even 14 hours later. I work indoors in a heated/air conditioned environment and I can't say how this would perform in the intense summer heat and humidity though. I really like this foundation and can find no complaints with it other than the cost. I have been doing some testing over the last month with this and using 4 different drugstore foundations and switching them out with this department store base to see how it performed in comparison. I was expecting this to be a superior product and outstanding considering it was 3 times the cost of the others so I was favoring this one in my mind as "better". In my test were BeneFit Hello Flawless liquid foundation with Coty Airspun translucent powder, Maybelline Fit Me foundation sticks used with the Fit Me powder, Revlon Photo Ready liquid with Photo Ready powder, Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse with Coty Airspun powder, and L'Oreal BB cream with Coty Airspun powder. All were used over Rimmel London translucent primer. You know what I discovered? That this $36 foundation did NOT perform any better, look any different, or last any longer than any of the drugstore ones! I could not tell any difference from one day to the next. I honestly could not tell any difference between this one and the "cheapies", so save your money and skip this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by onlybeautyobsessed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best foundation I've ever used. It has replaced my true match lumi. It's perfect for olive skin because it's yellow based and for dry skin because it looks dewy. It's thin and dries so it's not sticky. It's perfect

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Is it just me or does this foundation never set completely unless you've already had it on for 3 hours??! I would touch my face and the product would come onto my finger. For me, that's the only downfall with this foundation. I love the way it comes off and everything else about it

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by charnashx

I am on my second bottle of this, it works very well for me! It has enough coverage to cover up imperfections (although concealer is also needed) but it does not feel or appear thick. The shades are very good and suit my skin well. It does not dry out skin or make it break out, will be buying another bottle very soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

I am on my second bottle of this foundation. I have pretty bad acne scars and blemishes and have been on the HUNT for a foundation to cover, even out and a good color match. This foundation covers ok...it does even out the redness but like others have said it does make my already oily skin even oilier...the only reason i bought it again is because it is the best color match of all the brands i have tried. I would def recommend if you have drier skin and want a nice "glow".

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Sindy93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I Like this foundation a lot,, It's really light and provides light to medium coverage without masking your face ,,it's my winter to go foundation "BUT" for summer i don't think so! Cuz it makes my face get really oily and shiny :( overall it's a perfect foundation for winter "only",,

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by BreeLoudMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation in the summer months. It's a nice, light wearing, medium coverage foundation that is as breathable as it claims to be! The only think bad I can say about this foundation is that it is sometimes too oily for my skin and I look kind of greasy if I don't use my Urban Decay De-Slick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I received a pretty nice sample size of this from Sephora and tried it with the corresponding primer stick. I think this product suits dry combo skin which I have. I was pretty impressed with the finish and lasting power. The looked pretty natural and I would consider buying the full size although I would wait for a sale because it seems a little pricey.