Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

3.6

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, GLYCERIN, TALC, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DIMETHICONE, CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, MICA, VINYL DIMETHICONE/ METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM PCA, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, FRAGRANCE, UREA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TREHALOSE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8, HEXYL CINNAMAL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, LIMONENE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, TOCOPHEROL, TRIACETIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, BHT, GERANIOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLOL, BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM LACTATE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].

on 2/21/2014 8:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

After Tanya Burr recommended this foundation, i immediately set out to find it. Of course, it's not available in Texas, (maybe even the US?) so i had to order it online where it shipped from IRELAND. Now shipping costs plus the actual cost made me hesitate, but i had heard such good things that i ordered it anyway.

I liked it at first. In fact, I used half of the bottle until i noticed something. It's ORANGE. i wasn't sure if it's because the lighting in my college dorm is different than my bathroom at home, or if my skin tone suddenly changed colors but it was so noticeable. The lack of coverage and glitter was also not a friend to my acne-prone skin. I may use the rest of the bottle during the summer if i get a little tan, but i definitely won't be buying it again.

****if you have very clear, even-toned skin and are just looking for a light pick me up foundation, you might really like this!

on 2/21/2014 1:18:00 PM

None of the colours match my skin and colours aside it went all dry and patchy on my face. Never again

on 2/9/2014 4:54:00 PM

This product is my favourite foundation I've tried so far.
The packaging is lovely, the glass bottle makes the product looks expensive and high end, despite being neither of those things.
The dispenser is brilliant as it provides a good amount of product each pump, meaning there is no wastage.
It has a small fragrance, which is what I can only describe as floral. Reminds me of summer, its lovely.
The foundation itself blends incredibly well, and I find it's best applied with finger tips, but a buffing brush also works well.
It provides medium coverage, but it is buildable, without getting cakey and heavy.

The only downside might be that there is a light shimmer to the foundation, and leaves a natural dewy affect. I would not recommend this to people with oily skin.

Picked up for $5 in a sale at Kmart. Goes very orange if not used with a primer. Medium coverage, goes patchy when sweating.

on 2/5/2014 8:00:00 PM

This color is great for a pale person, as most foundation brands don't make ones that are pale enough for us lot!

BUT it is incredibly glittery, I personally would not wear it out anywhere as I'd look very similar to a vampire from the movie Twilight.

on 2/1/2014 12:01:00 PM

This foundation is great. My cousin uses it, so I decided to purchase it. I'm quite pale, so I got the foundation in Ivory and it matched my fairly pale skin, nicely. It gives you a dewy finish and lasts quite a long time if it's set with powder. Though, I don't like the shimmer/sparkles. It makes you look like a disco ball and makes me break out a bit. But other than that, it's a very good product. 😊

on 1/31/2014 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Oh my gosh no! Wear this if you want your face to scream "Look at me I'm wearing sparkly foundation and look like a clown!" Yuck.

on 1/25/2014 10:44:00 AM

Was pleasantly surprised by how much I like this foundation. It gives a great dewy finish, and makes my skin look great, albeit a bit oily. However, I feel like the sparkles in the foundation are extremely over the top. I didn't notice it at first but as soon as my face reflects light, I can see how sparkly I look. Good for the price.

I heard people praising this product so I decided to give it a try. I am not disappointed with this foundation! My skin looks brighter; it does give your skin a 'wake up', brighter kind of look. It's light and covers everything perfectly. It makes your skin looks flawless.

on 1/19/2014 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I purchased this product since I found the concealer of the same product amazing but with this foundation which I brought in the lightest shade (ivory) was a tad orange on me but with a bit of powder it was fixed . Other than that it was really good, For me it provides about a medium coverage. This is the perfect foundation for spring/summer time as its pretty dewy and adds radiance but in autumn/winter time it is a bit bright . For packaging I really like the pump as it makes it less messy to apply. Overall it is a pretty good foundation !!!