Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

3.6

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, GLYCERIN, TALC, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DIMETHICONE, CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, MICA, VINYL DIMETHICONE/ METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM PCA, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, FRAGRANCE, UREA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TREHALOSE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8, HEXYL CINNAMAL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, LIMONENE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, TOCOPHEROL, TRIACETIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, BHT, GERANIOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLOL, BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM LACTATE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].

on 1/31/2014 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Oh my gosh no! Wear this if you want your face to scream "Look at me I'm wearing sparkly foundation and look like a clown!" Yuck.

on 1/25/2014 10:44:00 AM

Was pleasantly surprised by how much I like this foundation. It gives a great dewy finish, and makes my skin look great, albeit a bit oily. However, I feel like the sparkles in the foundation are extremely over the top. I didn't notice it at first but as soon as my face reflects light, I can see how sparkly I look. Good for the price.

I heard people praising this product so I decided to give it a try. I am not disappointed with this foundation! My skin looks brighter; it does give your skin a 'wake up', brighter kind of look. It's light and covers everything perfectly. It makes your skin looks flawless.

on 1/19/2014 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I purchased this product since I found the concealer of the same product amazing but with this foundation which I brought in the lightest shade (ivory) was a tad orange on me but with a bit of powder it was fixed . Other than that it was really good, For me it provides about a medium coverage. This is the perfect foundation for spring/summer time as its pretty dewy and adds radiance but in autumn/winter time it is a bit bright . For packaging I really like the pump as it makes it less messy to apply. Overall it is a pretty good foundation !!!

on 1/19/2014 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have fair, sensitive and reactive skin. The lightest colour in the range looked super orange on my and the weird thing about this product was that it IMMEDIATELY broke me out in small pimples across my nose. I wore it for about 15 minutes too test it and after taking it off because the colour was so bad, the pimples left behind were atrocious.

Stay away from this product if you have similar skin to mine.

on 1/17/2014 10:31:00 PM

Okay! First things first this product is a Anti-Fatigue/Wake Up effect type product. So it has A LOT of light reflecting particles. Which I didn't love. I mean inside, in the mirror it looked good. But as soon as I hit the sun, or took photos with a flash. I look like Edward freaking Cullen, I was so sparkly. LOL. But I loved the coverage. I enjoyed how easy it applied. Absolutely adored the packaging, I LOVE pump top foundations. And I love RIMMEL so much. Just the amount of sparkle was a bit over the top for me. So.. I love mixing foundations. To get my perfect one, customized to ME! So I recently purchased the NEW Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse. I used a pea sized amount of the Stay Matte and one pump of the Wake Me Up, mixed it together with my finger. And applied with my Spa Source Stipple Brush. I ended up loving it! My skin was matted because of the Stay Matte, so then the light reflecting qualities of the Wake Me Up were no where near as harsh! It gave the PERFECT finish, for me atleast. I love it.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

I'm so upset about this one. It colour matches me beautifully and applies well, but no matter how long I wear it, with or without primer, it breaks me out. Every.single.time.

on 1/12/2014 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Really for the price this is a very nice foundation, the texture is creamy, dewy, the finish natural and moisturizing..on top of it the color selection is very good, soft natural beiges...
Very very nice!!!

on 1/12/2014 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I'm in love with this foundation. I was a little wary at first because I needed a full coverage foundation, but this is pretty great. It's a great colour match (I have ivory) which is much better than the 25 hour foundation (which I hated and the lightest shade was orange on me) and I also don't new setting powder :)

on 1/9/2014 10:17:00 PM

Oy. This foundation is NOT for me. It feels nice and applies well, but regardless of how much or how little I used, as soon as I was in the sun light my entire face was glowing, and not in a good way. This would be the best drugstore foundation if it had slightly less light reflecting particles. There are other anti-fatigue foundations that make me look less sparkly. I won't be repurchasing.