Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

3.6

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, GLYCERIN, TALC, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DIMETHICONE, CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, MICA, VINYL DIMETHICONE/ METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM PCA, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, FRAGRANCE, UREA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TREHALOSE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8, HEXYL CINNAMAL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, LIMONENE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, TOCOPHEROL, TRIACETIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, BHT, GERANIOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLOL, BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM LACTATE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].

on 3/4/2014 2:13:00 PM

Absolutely rubbish and it made my skin look oily and gave me lots of blackheads

This foundation is absolutely wonderful. I am definitely not the kind of person that likes full coverage foundation therefore, during the summer I used this pretty much every single day because it gave me a beautiful glow and wasn't too heavy on my skin. The staying power on my skin is okay however I can't comment on whether it stays on oily skin as I haven't used it since my skin changed massively after summer. The only downside to this foundation is the awful colour range. I am very pale so even the lightest one doesn't suit my skin tone so I had to quit using it as we got further into the colder months. However, I heard that they are releasing more shades for this foundation!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Couldn't find a good match to my skin tone at all, even the lightest one has an orange tinge to it. It's quite a greasy texture which does me no good whatsoever. When it's been on for an hour or two it goes patchy and very shiny adding powder leaves lines on your face wouldn't get this product again!

on 2/26/2014 3:05:00 AM

I don't really tend to wear foundation on a regular basis but when I do this is what I where! It gives you a really nice glow! And I have slightly dry skin in patches and this hydrates the skin and doesn't stick to dry patches!

on 2/21/2014 8:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

After Tanya Burr recommended this foundation, i immediately set out to find it. Of course, it's not available in Texas, (maybe even the US?) so i had to order it online where it shipped from IRELAND. Now shipping costs plus the actual cost made me hesitate, but i had heard such good things that i ordered it anyway.

I liked it at first. In fact, I used half of the bottle until i noticed something. It's ORANGE. i wasn't sure if it's because the lighting in my college dorm is different than my bathroom at home, or if my skin tone suddenly changed colors but it was so noticeable. The lack of coverage and glitter was also not a friend to my acne-prone skin. I may use the rest of the bottle during the summer if i get a little tan, but i definitely won't be buying it again.

****if you have very clear, even-toned skin and are just looking for a light pick me up foundation, you might really like this!

on 2/21/2014 1:18:00 PM

None of the colours match my skin and colours aside it went all dry and patchy on my face. Never again

on 2/9/2014 4:54:00 PM

This product is my favourite foundation I've tried so far.
The packaging is lovely, the glass bottle makes the product looks expensive and high end, despite being neither of those things.
The dispenser is brilliant as it provides a good amount of product each pump, meaning there is no wastage.
It has a small fragrance, which is what I can only describe as floral. Reminds me of summer, its lovely.
The foundation itself blends incredibly well, and I find it's best applied with finger tips, but a buffing brush also works well.
It provides medium coverage, but it is buildable, without getting cakey and heavy.

The only downside might be that there is a light shimmer to the foundation, and leaves a natural dewy affect. I would not recommend this to people with oily skin.

Picked up for $5 in a sale at Kmart. Goes very orange if not used with a primer. Medium coverage, goes patchy when sweating.

on 2/5/2014 8:00:00 PM

This color is great for a pale person, as most foundation brands don't make ones that are pale enough for us lot!

BUT it is incredibly glittery, I personally would not wear it out anywhere as I'd look very similar to a vampire from the movie Twilight.

on 2/1/2014 12:01:00 PM

This foundation is great. My cousin uses it, so I decided to purchase it. I'm quite pale, so I got the foundation in Ivory and it matched my fairly pale skin, nicely. It gives you a dewy finish and lasts quite a long time if it's set with powder. Though, I don't like the shimmer/sparkles. It makes you look like a disco ball and makes me break out a bit. But other than that, it's a very good product. 😊