April 20, 2014 | 1721 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter - Tutti Frutti

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by mbrow222

This was the first Revlon lip butter I purchased and I still love it. It is a very bright orange on my NC25 skin and makes for a nice pop of colour. It is very moisturizing and lasted for quite a while on me. It does transfer though, so be careful!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

I scanned all the lip butters and for the most part have almost all the same colors from different lipsticks, glosses, pots or balms i own (not butters) so decided to try something different. This goes on pretty bright, its different than anything i own. Its a coral/orangy color. It seemed way off at first swipe, too bright, but with some lip liner and evening out rest of face with brown or black eyeliner i got this to work and like it a lot. I am NC 30-35 pinkish natural lip color. As for formula, it stays on pretty well and feels moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by prettychewypenguins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i normally settle for nude or light pink colors, but recently i decided to foray into the unknown, and grabbed the brightest orange color on the revlon lip butter display. it hasn't disappointed, i LOVE it. my lips are a pretty dark pink to begin with, so the pinkish coral color gave a nice pop of bright color without overwhelming my natural lip color. it's not as opaque as i was scared it would be, and the texture of this product is so smooth! i have to say that i've been using it for about 2 weeks now, and i haven't seen any improvement in my lip's softness, so this is definitely a cosmetic. overall, it's an AMAZING color that would work for almost anyone!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I hate to hate this, but.....this particular lip butter was a FAIL on me. I was excited to try this as my first foray into orange lip colors, but one swipe pulled really pink on me due to my very pigmented lips. I tried to build up the color, but I just looked like I scribbled an orange crayon on my lips. It clung to every flake (beware!) and just generally looked bad. I will probably retry this for spring/summer, but right now I can't deal with it. Two lippies for general lip butter goodness.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 2:48:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

I echo everything that the previous reviewer said about this lipstick. I also love how it glides on buttery smooth and has a great color payoff. You can layer this for more drama or for just a pop of color. I also love the packaging, a pretty orange pastel jewel-toned cover with a see-through top. If you really want some dramatic orange lips, try Revlon's Moondrops lipstick in Orange Flip.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by beautybunny101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely a must have for any girls collection. This lip butter has the coverage of a pigmented lipstick but glides on like butter with a glossy finish which I love so much. This color looks so beautiful in summer and spring and suits any skin tone!
The packaging looks so expensive, and its the perfect thing to chuck into your bag in a hurry .. lipstick+ lip balm +gloss= Revlon lip butter
PERFECT COMBO FOR ANY GIRL WHO LOVES THEIR LIPS <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a birthday present right before all the hype started. Tutti Frutti is a nice coral-orange color on my lips, it's pretty glossy and is definitely opaque for a balm-type lippie. It isn't as moisturizing as you'd expect since flakes can still show up but it's not drying. Packaging is pretty good, though I find for mine it doesn't retract all the way. I'll definitely be trying some other colors though :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

I love this lip butter!! The color is a nice not too sheer orange. Goes very well with my NC42 skin tone. This is more of a spring/summer color then fall/winter. The texture is smooth and very moisturizing just like all the other lip butters.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Jescaoh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw so many youtube videos on these lip butters before I purchased any because I was a little skeptical of all the hype. Im glad I did because if not for all the swatches I would never have picked up this shade due to it looking so bright. I think this color looks really beautiful on darker skin tones because it really brightens the face. I have pigmented lips so it doesn't really show up super orange but i love the subtle orange tint it gives.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I really like orange lips - but mostly on other people. Whether it's flattering on me, I think the jury is still out. This is definitely a bright orange. I'm not confident enough to wear out super bright colors so I wear this over a glossy lip balm which tames the color a bit. I don't find myself reaching for this that often, but I think this would look wonderful on many girls. I'm a big fan of the lip butter formula in general so look forward to trying more colors.