September 18, 2014 | 1721 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter - Tutti Frutti

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by skelterhelter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tutti Frutti is one of my favorite colors in the lip butter line. It's a wearable orange that leans slightly coral, and a shade that brightens up my face. This is a perfect shade for spring and summer! For those afraid of the intense color: try dabbing it on lightly for a more subtle orange stain :) I think you'll like it better that way. You can always build up the opacity.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 5:42:00 AM More reviews by liquidjelly76

I've always wanted orange lipstick, but was afraid it would look weird. Since this one's a sheer orange, I thought I'd give it a try, and I love it. I love that one swipe will give you a nice orange tint, but you can almost build it up to make it a bit more opaque. It's very flattering for my warm skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by ahemstar

I tried the testers on the Revlon Counter and it was a really nice color. it's not the super bright orange type.. its likely on a coral-ly light orange shade very wearable.. I tried to top it off with Revlon ColorBurst lip gloss in Papaya and the results was awesome. I really hoped I had enough money to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

This is the only lip butter i like. The colour is beautiful and cheerful, not ugly or cheap-looking in the least. It does moisturize, something my other 2 lip butters (candy apple n sugar plum) don't do.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by hkempler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok…it’s orange. But it’s sheer and has lots of pink in it. When I put it on my lips, which have a natural rosy tone, the colour looks bright peachy pink (think Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush or cheek stain in Blissful or Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait, but brighter and without shimmers). The colour is absolutely gorgeous.

My friends thought I was crazy when I bought it, and frankly by just looking at it I probably wouldn’t have bought it if they weren’t $4.50 each at Walgreens :) I am so glad I did. I got lots of compliments when I put it on.

If you are looking for a new spring lip colour, you should definitely give this one a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by mbrow222

This was the first Revlon lip butter I purchased and I still love it. It is a very bright orange on my NC25 skin and makes for a nice pop of colour. It is very moisturizing and lasted for quite a while on me. It does transfer though, so be careful!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

I scanned all the lip butters and for the most part have almost all the same colors from different lipsticks, glosses, pots or balms i own (not butters) so decided to try something different. This goes on pretty bright, its different than anything i own. Its a coral/orangy color. It seemed way off at first swipe, too bright, but with some lip liner and evening out rest of face with brown or black eyeliner i got this to work and like it a lot. I am NC 30-35 pinkish natural lip color. As for formula, it stays on pretty well and feels moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by prettychewypenguins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i normally settle for nude or light pink colors, but recently i decided to foray into the unknown, and grabbed the brightest orange color on the revlon lip butter display. it hasn't disappointed, i LOVE it. my lips are a pretty dark pink to begin with, so the pinkish coral color gave a nice pop of bright color without overwhelming my natural lip color. it's not as opaque as i was scared it would be, and the texture of this product is so smooth! i have to say that i've been using it for about 2 weeks now, and i haven't seen any improvement in my lip's softness, so this is definitely a cosmetic. overall, it's an AMAZING color that would work for almost anyone!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I hate to hate this, but.....this particular lip butter was a FAIL on me. I was excited to try this as my first foray into orange lip colors, but one swipe pulled really pink on me due to my very pigmented lips. I tried to build up the color, but I just looked like I scribbled an orange crayon on my lips. It clung to every flake (beware!) and just generally looked bad. I will probably retry this for spring/summer, but right now I can't deal with it. Two lippies for general lip butter goodness.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 2:48:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

I echo everything that the previous reviewer said about this lipstick. I also love how it glides on buttery smooth and has a great color payoff. You can layer this for more drama or for just a pop of color. I also love the packaging, a pretty orange pastel jewel-toned cover with a see-through top. If you really want some dramatic orange lips, try Revlon's Moondrops lipstick in Orange Flip.